Laylah Yearning Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lilitu laughed, "Excellent, your conversion is beginning."

"I'm not sure I want to be like that." I said uncertainly.

She gave a dismissive noise, "Yes you do. Do not try to tell me the feeling did not thrill you, you would not be the first to claim as such only to end up begging for me to help you turn later. So let's skip all that nonsense, shall we?"

I could not really argue with that. I was set on my path now and was not about to turn back. "Well, if that is not enough cum to help you I'm done. I cannot keep sneaking out at night or I'll be caught, and I cannot do more in such limited time."

She tutted, "Time for another story I think." I was about to protest, wanting only to get my aching body to bed when she cut in, "Satiating my thirst from that vessel is fine, but I look forward to drinking the seed straight from you when I can move beyond these bars." That stoked my arousal for her further. It put a perverse image in my head, of me covered in cum as she ran her tongue over me. The thought set me aflame and renewed my determination to free her and complete my change.

"Anyway," she began, sitting comfortably and admiring me with her onyx orbs, "I was sent back to this world not so long after my first dalliance in the city they called Akkad. Again I was to aid one favoured by my mother. This time I got to be intimate with what you people call an empress."

******

I loved Cat's bedroom, it reminded me of home, albeit in an incredibly vague way.

Once she cried out in orgasm I untangled my legs from her and rose. I fondly stroked one of the bedposts, depicting men and women in coitus, then I made my way to the table, its four legs carved as huge erect phalluses and the tabletop itself showing the open legs of women. Even the chair I seated myself on by it had similar exquisite carvings. The perverse and lavish nature of the room thrilled me almost as much as Cat herself did. I picked up the glass I left there and drank. Cat used her agents to secretly collect and smuggle semen in from various places, mostly brothels, and ensured I never went thirsty.

As her conversion progressed, Cat had purchased more and more such furniture for this room, from distant lands. The result was a room that delighted my eyes wherever I returned. It almost looked like one of my mother's flesh palaces back at my realm. Only were it my realm those wooden and stone phalluses would be real and twitching, ready to ejaculate at my slightest touch, with lesser servants forming themselves into tables and chairs to ensure my comfort.

I sighed aloud, I was not homesick, it was just when used to such sights the limited things this realm could offer were incredibly boring. I sipped from the glass again and looked to Cat. She smiled at me, panting but far from satiated, "It is almost time, is it not?"

I smiled back but said nothing, I did not need to.

On cue, there was a knock on the door and two men were brought in, naked and ready. The servants kept their eyes on Cat, having learned that looking at me awakened an arousal that tended to prove more fatal than with their empress. We are never satiated, we fuck and fuck and want only more. Only my brothers and Ardat/Irdu-lili can survive our amour, and even then only barely.

As the servants set to Cat (or Sophia as she was first called), I drank in the vision of her body, and saw again the hint of my mother there. The way her breasts bounced, her back arched, how she inspired them to do things most mortals shy from. I wanted her so much it hurt. I remembered when I and my sisters first heard her pleas that gained my mother's attentions.

Suffocated by her parent's stern upbringing, trapped in a lustless marriage, Cat's internal screams were so loud they reverberated to our realm. I recalled arriving and seeing her for the first time, bedridden, a sick and dying thing. I smelled the disease in her and knew she was close to death. I also felt the spark of potential in her that was close to being snuffed out.

I sat on the bedside and waited for her coughing fit to die down, I noted the bloodletting instruments nearby and wondered at the stupidity of these people. She saw me in the dim candlelight and spoke with a voice so weak a mortal would not have made it out, "You are beautiful, I thought death would be a male and ugly. Has this pleurisy ended me then?"

I grinned, I had considered killing her. I thought she had given up, that she had relinquished herself to her fate. But I detected in her frail voice that the spark still sought to be set ablaze. "There is no death for our kind, my love. We are eternal."

She gave a croak that was an attempt to laugh, "Then spare me. I cannot end like this. I want to be, to be, something. Something ... more. Like you."

I leaned over her, drawing in close, "My mother favours you, which means you already are. I shall make a sovereign of you, and then you shall return home with me." I kissed her then, and felt that spark begin to ignite in her, burning away the disease with the fire of her will. I leaned back, and knew my fascination for her would grow as her conversion began, "You will recover soon, then we shall talk further." With that I slipped away into the night.

So for what in your time was the next couple of decades I played the role of Catherine's exotic foreign handmaiden. In reality I was her guide and her closest secret lover, teaching her the ways of harlotry which she then used to become a successful and promiscuous empress. They even labelled her 'Catherine the Great'.

I finished my glass and applauded when the two servants finished. At their empress' command they left. When she saw my empty glass she laughed and spread her legs to me, "I seem to have an abundance of seed here if you still thirst my love."

How could I refuse that? I went to her and put my lips to her vulva. The night's festivities had just begun, and more servants and noblemen would come soon seeking the empress' favour.

It was all but a foretaste of the delights she would enjoy at our realm.

******

I had to hold myself back from rushing to the bars. It was so unfair! All these women had got to enjoy the caresses of this enchanting creature whilst I could only admire her from a few paces away. "Did she become Ardat-Lili?"

The lilitu nodded, "Yes, though they claimed she died. You should have heard the various tales that were spun concerning her death. My favourite is that she died having sex with a horse! As if such a thing could harm our kind!" She giggled, "But be aware my love that Ardat-Lili are equal. There is no ranking in our realm save my mother, and even then not in the manner you know it as. Each of us are sovereign in our own right, to not be is to be a victim, or a mindless insect like those you live with. As such you need not worry about sneaking out of this place. When next you awake from your dreams, demand that the door be opened for you. If they ask why tell them the truth. If you do so with the confidence of an Ardat-Lili they will find themselves obeying you like the ants they are."

My mouth opened, dismayed at the prospect of doing such a thing. Before I could argue the lilitu cut in, "This is necessary for your conversion Laylah. Any instinct or draw toward servitude must be eliminated from you. Ardat-Lili may be handmaidens to my mother but they are still greater than any mortal queen or empress. What are crowns and empires to immortals like us? Do not pretend confidence, be confident. You are superior, they are but toys to amuse you."

I was silent a long time, but her words woke something in me, something that made me believe her. Just like Cat had said to the lilitu, I wanted to be something more, and just as the lilitu had said to Cat, I already am. I promised to accomplish this and, with a loving farewell, I returned to my chambers for some much needed rest before I continued with my goal.

Little did I realise the nightmare I was about to unleash upon this world.

End of Part Two

12