Layover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ethan steadied my face with both his hands. 'Use the safe signal if you can't do this,' he whispered in a grating voice. Then he moved his hips and fucked my mouth.

Oh, fuck. I won't lie, I hated this bit. Men promise to maintain control but it's near impossible to do, and try to fuck a woman's throat like it's a pussy. I stiffened, and my hand reached out to hover over the shower floor tiles. My safe signal was three slaps on the floor. Tears formed in my eyes, but I knew he couldn't see me. His head was flung back and he was whispering beautiful words...

'God, your throat is so tight, so wet, Beth. You're a fucking dream...'

Then - just as I couldn't take it any more - he let out a guttural shout. His body stilled, then stiffened - then he came, shooting his jism inside me.

I grabbed his cock with my hand and retracted it so that his come pooled in my mouth. I swallowed his sperm, feeling the creamy juice filter down my throat.

When he was done, he leaned against the shower wall on shaking legs while I wound my tongue around his sensitive head, cleaning and sucking on him until his shuddering breaths settled.

He slumped down the wall to sit on the shower floor. I did the same on the other side. We both sat in silence for a bit, both trying to get our breath back.

I thought I had him figured out, but instead of commanding me to come to him, he crawled forward to me. He held my face in his hands like it was the most precious, fragile thing in the world, brought his face close so that his lips were millimetres from mine, and simply whispered 'Thank you.'

Minutes - probably not hours later, we would have looked like prunes - later, he pulled me in for a hug. 'You did really well, love.' He kissed my lips, and said 'Now it's your turn.'

*****

He pulled me upright and propped me in a corner of the shower. He knelt before me and hooked one of my legs over his shoulder. He parted my pristine pussy lips with his thumbs, and subconsciously licked his lips. He blew air onto my dripping clit and labia, sending a jolt of electricity through me. Then he slowly, torturously licked me with the flat of his tongue, starting from my perineum and ending at my clit. I gasped, sobbed, in need.

He looked up at me, then he feasted.

Ravenously he ate out my soaking wet cunt and drew my pussy lips gently into his mouth with his teeth. With my clitoris - oh God - he stimulated it over and over with his tongue, alternating between flicking it and drawing it in between his lips.

My legs started to shake, and I groped around for something to hold on to. My moans filled the bathroom but I still heard him mutter 'I can't get enough of your taste; Christ, I could eat you out all night long.'

I could feel another orgasm approaching. Being so close to the centre of activity, he must have known, because he sucked hard on my clit - while thrusting those wicked fingers back inside my cunt again. Jesus no, I thought wildly, I can't have another one so soon -

He hissed in triumph as the muscles in my pussy gripped his fingers like a vice. I actually screamed out loud as I came over his face and fingers, and prayed afterwards that the room was suitably sound-proofed.

That bastard kept thrusting his fingers and tugging on my clit, drawing out my climax so that it stayed at its peak. I became light-headed and the leg I was standing on jack-knifed. He caught me before I hit the floor.

He switched off the water and held me until I could raise my head and glare at him. But before I could tell him not to pull that sort of shit in a hot-water-and-steam-filled bathroom again, he took my face in his hands and kissed me so gently, so carefully, something funny trembled in my heart.

He slowly pulled back, and looked at me with those fathomless blue eyes.

Chapter 4

Back in the bedroom, I assessed Beth thoughtfully. Her body was mostly dry but her pussy was soaking wet. Her chest still heaved from the experience in the bathroom, and her large, expressive hazel eyes were wide open and dilated. She looked almost high.

I admit, I was quite taken by her. She was beautiful, intelligent, sometimes a contradiction, and she often kept me guessing. Her eyes sparkled when she bantered with me. She might have been afraid to go beyond her comfort zone doing what I told her, but at the same time she didn't back down from a challenge. She had a way of looking at me that made my cock tingle and the breath catch in my throat.

We'd been playing for a while now. It's time to fuck her. I'd been driving myself nearly mad wondering how she will feel.

'Get on the bed, on your hands and knees,' I told her.

She slowly did so, kneeling on the centre of the bed and leaning down on her arms. Her arse taunted me. Made my mouth water.

This time, I gripped both of her ankles and dragged her to the edge of the bed. She let out a moan.

I stood behind her, fisting my cock with one hand while I pushed down on her head with the other so her arse was raised higher. I let go of myself and pulled her arse cheeks apart with my thumbs. Her cunt was glistening, inviting me to plunge in.

But not yet.

I blew on her wet pink lips, and she moaned again, wriggling that beautiful arse of hers.

I held her in place while I bent over and ran my tongue over her delicious clit and lips, dipping into her pussy before dragging it past her perineum, over the flesh that divided her buttocks until I arrived at her rosy little arsehole.

Her breathing got heavier, but when I pulled away, she stilled. With her knees spread apart on the bed and her arse in the air, her vulnerability made me feel powerful.

I stood silently, waiting to see what she would do. It appeared she had learned her lesson, and she stayed perfectly still - her rising and falling chest the only movement from her body.

I leaned over again, spread her wide with my hands and tongued the rim of her arse. She gasped; and pushed against it.

I pulled away and slapped her bum. 'No moving!'

I returned though, kissing her flesh and gently biting down on her buttocks. I revisited her arsehole, flicking my tongue and pushing it against her puckered opening. I spat some saliva onto it, pulled her cheeks apart, and penetrated her with my tongue; dipping and diving.

She screamed, cutting herself off before burying her face in the bedsheets. Shakily, she reached out towards her pussy and rubbed her clitoris furiously.

She wailed when I slapped her buttocks again. 'Don't touch yourself,' I ordered.

Keening in need, she reluctantly did what I wanted.

Eventually, I licked my fill and stood back, eyeing her pussy while I stroked myself. This dirty little girl loved my ministration to her arse; her pussy was so wet it was practically dripping onto the bed.

I lined my cock up to her cunt, and teased her some more by drawing the head over and around her clitoris. Then I ran the tip over her lips, and up her buttocks to her arsehole. Curious, I pressed the tip of it gently into her arse.

She immediately shot forward and fell to the bed, then turned around and glared at me. 'No,' she ordered.

I nodded. 'Not yet,' I clarified.

Her mouth opened in outrage, and I took advantage, sealing my lips over hers. We kissed until I felt her relax under me.

'I want your pussy now, that's all,' I whispered against her ear.

'God, yes,' she breathed.

I stood up, and she resumed her earlier position, opening herself to me.

I smiled, angled her hips, and surged my cock into her.

*****

I closed my eyes in bliss at the feel of her pussy clutching my cock. I wasn't sure which sensation I loved the most - the heat, the velvet tightness or the slick juices sluicing over my erection. My balls tingled in warning, and I pulled all the way out, letting the cooler air slap some sense back into it and to stop myself from coming like a boy on his first wank.

Getting myself under control, I plunged in again, pulling her hips back against me so I felt every glossy part of her cunt. She wailed, and threw her head back.

I fucked her tight, wet cunt hard, listening to her moan, watching how her breathing caught and became heavier, and how her thighs visibly trembled from holding her own against my thrusts. I felt her pussy start to spasm - she was about to come.

I remained still inside her, and leant over. 'Don't come until I tell you,' he warned.

'Oh, God,' she sobbed. 'I need to. Now.'

'No.' I resumed thrusting inside her. My balls were wet, streaked from the juices leaking from her bewitching pussy.

'Damn it!' she screamed, on the verge of losing control. 'You fucking bastard...'

I was close to the edge, and I had yet to decide where I wanted to come. I sped up my thrusts and worked a finger over her clitoris. She was almost in tears.

I gripped some of her hair and pulled her head up. Putting my lips to her ear, I whispered 'Do you want to come, little girl?'

Her reply was almost lost in sobs of desire, but it was definitely affirmative.

'Have you been a good girl?' I whispered, still fucking her without pause. 'Do you deserve to come?'

'Yes!' she wailed. 'Ethan, please let me come...'

I released her, and in silence I fucked ten more good, hard strokes into her cunt. Our flesh slapped together noisily where we joined.

Three...two...one...

'Come for me, Beth,' I gritted out.

Before the words were out of my mouth, she came hard, her pussy clamping down on my cock like a silk-covered vice, before fluttering around it. Her delicious fluids coated my cock and balls.

It was so damn nice inside her pussy, but with effort, I pulled out and aimed my cock at her back. As the last vestiges of her orgasm shook her, I came and ejaculated over her body with a shout of exultation. God, it felt so damn good. Ropes of thick semen landed on her skin and pooled on her lower back and buttocks.

Marking her with my seed.

Her arms gave out, and she collapsed, unmoving, onto the bed.

I watched her, bringing my breathing under control. We deserved a break. I had a lot more planned for us.

I went into the bathroom and returned with a damp facecloth.

Climbing onto the bed, I gently cleaned my semen off her body. When I was done, I lay down next to her and gathered her into my arms.

I recalled the image of my creamy come spread over her beautiful body.

You're mine, Beth McGill.

Chapter 5

After such amazing sex, my legs were so wobbly I wasn't sure I would be able to stand. Eventually, Ethan heaved himself off the bed and poured a couple of glasses of water. He handed one to me, kissing me softly on the lips first, then on my forehead. Then he took his glass, strolled over to a comfortable chair on the other side of the room, and parked his arse on it.

After knocking the water back in one go, he looked at me and said 'I want you to touch yourself until I tell you to come.'

All my breath left my body. The nerve of the bloody man. I have to do all the work, and he just gets to sit there and watch.

And order me around, to boot.

I gingerly stood up, and wobbled on jelly legs over to his pile of clothes. I ignored him, but I could feel his eyes searing holes into me.

I picked up his visored hat, and returned to the bed.

'What will you be doing with that?' he asked, amused.

Everything I did seemed to either arouse him or entertain him.

Sitting back on the bed, I put the hat on and pulled it down so that it covered my eyes. 'I don't want to see you while I do this,' I said assertively. I don't care if he orders me not to. I'm not giving up the hat.

No response from Ethan.

Cautiously, I lifted the visor up a little and peeked out. He was grinning at me.

I rolled my eyes and pulled the visor down again.

'Can you be a little easier on me, this time?' I asked hopefully. 'I've never done something so personal in front of anyone before.'

'We'll see,' was his non-committal response.

What I didn't see was him grasping his slowly burgeoning penis and slowly stroking it. I was pushing my boundaries for him again, which turned him on no end.

'When you're ready.'

My cheeks were burning red. I hoped he couldn't see them.

I took a deep breath and slowly let it out.

I drew my bare legs slowly towards me and inched my bottom forward a little. I parted my legs so that my pussy was on full display for him. It's never received such a fucking before in its life.

And the night is far from over.

With two fingers of my right hand, I gently brushed them over my bare mound, my clitoris, then my labia. I softly drew circles around the area, closing my eyes. At this point, I wasn't sure whether I'd come in five seconds' time or not at all.

I smiled to myself as I imagined coming over my fingers in the next couple of seconds. He'd be pissed.

'I'm curious about your beautiful smile,' Ethan said lazily. 'That looks to me a like a mischief-making smile, rather than an aroused smile.'

I bit my lip. Once he'd finished being pissed, he'd punish me. I don't know why I keep forgetting such an experience.

Maybe I wanted him to do it again.

'Each time you bite your lip, I imagine seeing those lips wrapped around my cock,' he said casually. 'So unless you want to touch yourself and suck my cock, I recommend that you stop.'

I released my lip and it promptly returned to its original fullness.

I bet he was smirking.

My finger hit my clitoris and I gasped out loud. Oh, hell. I hope he'll be merciful.

Shaking, I brushed the finger over my clit from side to side. I could feel it protruding from its hood - engorged with blood, it felt like a little ball.

I swallowed hard. I was torturing myself.

With two fingers, I gently tapped my pulsing clit. Omigod it felt so fucking good, I can't stop, I'm going to -

I wrenched my fingers away and brought my knees up to my chest. I wrapped my arms around them and tucked my head into my chest, crying out at the frustration of denying myself an orgasm. So. Fucking. Close. I can still feel my clit pulsing.

I stayed like that, shaking. I'm sure Ethan could clearly see how aroused my core was, even after I had denied myself.

His voice sounded like quicksilver and chocolate. 'You nearly came, didn't you?'

I found my voice. 'Yes.'

'Why did you stop?'

'Because you'll spank me.'

'Don't you like being spanked?'

'Yes,' I whispered dolefully, after a pause.

'I don't understand, love. If you like the feel of my hand on your beautiful, creamy arse, why didn't you give in to your body?'

'Because I want to complete your challenge.'

He fell silent. I raised my head and peeked under the visor.

He was breathtaking to look at. His golden body was sprawled in the chair with his legs spread. He stroked his erection with one hand, while he massaged his testicles with the other. His face was lowered, and his chest rose and fell erratically.

My breath caught in my throat. I did that to him. I aroused him for the third time in a night.

'Continue, Beth,' he said softly. Like he knew I was watching him.

My hand cupped my breast, kneading it. It felt so soft and full. I placed my thumb and index finger between my nipple and gave it an experimental tug. The pleasure-pain shot straight through to my pussy.

'E-Ethan...' I began shakily.

'Yes?' he said tersely, running his thumb over the head of his erection.

'I'm not going to take long.'

'Okay,' he said calmly. 'I'll bear it in mind.'

That was not altogether comforting.

Avoiding my clit for now, I rubbed a finger over each of my labial lips, pulling them gently this way and that. Squeezing my nipple a bit harder, I drew those fingers over the entrance to my pussy. They quickly became coated. I brought them to my mouth and slowly licked them, like a lollipop. I heard Ethan's intake of breath from across the room.

When they were clean again, I plunged both into my hot, wet cunt, moaning in need as I did so. I pushed them in and out, hard and fast, like he did to me. I dearly wished I had his long fingers.

'Do you like this, Captain Watson?' I gritted. 'Is this what you want to see?'

'Fuck, yeah,' he growled. 'Don't stop.'

I let go of my breast and clung to the bed's headboard. My whole body was starting to spasm from the sensations building up inside me. My chest was heaving and when I wasn't moaning, I was gasping for air.

I had no idea how bloody sexy fingering yourself in front of someone was. Especially when you couldn't see them.

'Ethan...' I gasped.

'Yeah, okay.'

I pulled my soaking wet fingers out of my cunt and rubbed my clitoris with the palm of my hand.

'Ethan!' I screamed.

'Come for me, love,' he said, his voice intense.

My entire body arched off the bed as I exploded over my hand. I wailed until my voice became hoarse as I kept stimulating my button, and my body was wreathed in ecstasy. When I released my clitoris and collapsed onto the bed, tears trailed down my face.

The silence in the room was broken by my ragged breathing.

I felt the bed sag a little as Ethan sat next to me. He took the hat off my head, and gently wiped my tears with his thumbs. He leaned in to gently kiss me.

'Well done,' he whispered.

*****

Ethan took my right hand, glistening with my come. Looking straight into my eyes, he slowly pulled one finger into his mouth, running his tongue over every single millimetre, licking it clean. When he was satisfied with his work, he released it and started with the next one.

I watched his mouth, his beautiful lips forming around my fingers. If I looked into his eyes too long, that tingling feeling in the pit of my stomach returned, making me want to squirm.

When he finished cleaning my hand, he kissed it, like a gentleman, and moved down the bed towards my core. Ignoring his erection (God knew how he could; I certainly couldn't) he lay down on his front and spread my legs a little further apart with his hands. He bent his head to my pussy.

It was different to the way he ate me out in the shower. This time, he was slow and meticulous. He licked every part of my labia, and was so soft with my clitoris I almost started crying again. Gently, he worked his tongue into my cunt, licking and swallowing me.

As he retreated, he slowly kissed the inside of each of my thighs.

He sat up, wiping my juices off his lower face with his hand, looking at me with an expression I couldn't figure out.

Without a word, he got up and went to the bathroom, shutting the door.

I shivered, and crawled into bed, wrapping the crisp white sheets around me.

It's just sex, I said in my head.

It's just sex.

It's just... the best sex I've ever had in my whole life with the most amazing man I've ever met.

And when morning comes, what will happen?

I couldn't think about it.

Chapter 6

In the bathroom, I ran some cold water and splashed it on my face. I looked in the mirror, half-hoping my reflection would have more clues than I did and could sort out the thoughts that had me abruptly leaving Beth on the bed.

But all it did was stare and throw them right back.

You like her.

Really like her.

So, genius, what the fuck are you going to do?

Option one: I go out there, tell her it's been great but I've got an early start in the morning. Let her go. Like I've done with all the others.

Option two: let her stay the night, and follow option one.

Option three: just let the rest of this night happen, and stop thinking.

No other options were being considered at this moment. On that, my reflection and I agreed.

*****