Lazerslutz Ch. 01: Intro

Story Info
A sex-robot project is greenlit by a young corporate man.
1k words
4.1
8.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is just the intro. More lewd scenes to follow. Please let me know what you think!

And to anyone that likes my "Finch Luxury Apartments" story, don't worry, I'm still doing that series too :)

*****

Lazecon Inc., Earth, 2147, 17:32

Clark sat quietly in the highrise corporate building, twiddling his thumbs after taking a seat at one end of the elongated meeting table. He could see his reflection on its black glossy surface. He quickly realized of how unprofessional he appeared, and slid a hand over his head to keep his stray brown hairs slicked back. He fixed his suit jacket and tried to sit more upright. One on one meetings always made him nervous and sick to his stomach, and he was really hoping it didn't show.

Glancing out of the glass wall to his left, he noticed the sun setting over the city skyline. Ships whizzed into building ports, cars and people bustling around below. It was his favorite time of day. In fact, it was usually the time when he was about to get off of work, but the meeting was running extremely past schedule, and he was forced to stay late until the proposal had been presented to him. After all, his work was very important.

He'd worked extremely hard to get such a well-respected position at Lazecon Inc., yet as young as he was, no one seemed to respect him. Just the title, and what it entailed. And who wouldn't? "Senior Product Administrations Officer" sounds pretty damn important. Even then, some of the older employees still treated him like an intern. He was always looking for something to change that, but never found the right way.

"Ah, Mr. Buchanan!" A vaguely obnoxious voice boomed. It was Mr. Tokoyama, the man presenting a new product idea. Following him, his lawyer Mr. Yukimura, and his physically imposing body guard Jun. Mr. Tokoyama passed through the darkened and decorative room (acknowledging none of it) and neared the other end of the table. He was of average height, but was almost grossly thin and spindly, and had more laugh lines than anyone cared to count.

"So sorry to be late." he continued. "My associates must have had the wrong time."

Well that's bullshit, Clark thought.

"Quite alright Mr. Tokoyama. Shall we get on with the presentation?"

He gave Jun a look, and without hesitation his body guard pulled the chair out and Tokoyama sat down. Jun and Mr. Yukimura stood on either side of him.

"Of course. Let's get started." he answered. Mr. Yukimura took out a small black remote and pressed its only button. Out of the middle of the conference table rose a small black mound. A holographic projector. It was set to display their presentation, which began with a picture of a billboard. The billboard was an ad for pornography, with a woman laying on her stomach, wearing only a bra. Common in the less classy regions of the city.

"Sex." he began, as his lawyer started clicking through more pictures (Heterosexual and homosexual alike).

"Sex sells. We all know this by now. But why?"

Clark was already regretting this.

"Sex sells because it's on everyone's brain, all the time. It's all we ever think about. Everything we do is driven by our libidos. We're programmed for it."

Clark was expecting something sexual, that wasn't what bothered him. What bothered him was the fact that no one in their right mind would actually listen to anything this old fart had to say. I suppose that's why he was the one staying late.

The next slide, rather than more pornography, was instead... a blueprint. Of a woman.

"So, what about... a being literally programmed for sex? Something whose every thought and decision is based on a libido of our own design?"

The blueprint of the woman suddenly began to move. It began walking towards Clark, a flying projector hovering over it to keep the picture going. It stopped just a foot away, then bent over and spread its virtual ass-cheeks at him. Then, a male version appeared, and they began having sex directly in front of him.

"Sex robots. They're sex robots." Clark said, leaning to the side, opting not to talk through the lewd holograms.

"Much more than that Mr. Buchanan."

The slide changed and the holograms disappeared. It now showed footage of a factory line, producing the robots in every color, size, and gender. Men in hardhats stood by to examine them, making check marks on an obviously blank clipboard.

"They are fully intelligent and uniquely operable machines."

The man in the video smiled at the camera, and the picture faded to both the Lazecon and Erotitron logos (Erotitron being Mr. Tokoyama's company).

"We believe, that with Lazecon's resources and Erotitron's ingenuity, we will become the most powerful sex-peddlers in the entire world! Your company has already done all the fact-checking, all you have to do is say 'yes'."

Clark thought for a moment. He didn't like the sound of the term 'sex-peddlers', but he still had an odd admiration for the project. A part of him really did believe that they were right, and this would usher in a new era of adult toys, with their companies at the helm. That would earn him quite a lot of respect. Plenty.

Fuck it.

"Mr. Tokoyama... we would love to do business with you."

Tokoyama smiled ear to ear. It was unnerving.

"Wonderful! Absolutely wonderful! We'll get to work right away Mr. Buchanan. You won't regret it. Martha my dear, would you please come in?"

Martha?

A young woman entered. She wore black business clothes, and her skirt was just a little too short for her legs. She had fair skin and wavy, shoulder-length blonde hair. She pushed up her square glasses as she entered, glancing at Clark before shaking Mr. Tokoyama's hand. He directed her to Clark before leaving the room.

"Hi, I'm Martha." she gleamed, shaking Clark's hand. "I'll be your new assistant, courtesy of Erotitron Industries."

Wow, Clark thought. Just... wow.

"Thanks." Martha replied.

"Wait, did I say that out loud?!"

"You didn't have to."

Clark hesitated sheepishly for a moment.

"Oh, right."

She smiled. Whatever signals he was inadvertently sent her, she seemed to be enjoying it.

Clark suddenly remembered a question he had meant to ask earlier.

"Martha, what was the name of the project again?"

She chuckled, embarrassed. "Lazerslutz. It's called Lazerslutz."

"Wow, that's... creative."