Lazy Day

Story Info
Wife's lazy day doesn't go as planned.
12.3k words
4.13
143.7k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,547 Followers

Email me your thoughts please?

There wasn't really anything on TV. Steve had taken the children camping for the weekend, but I had to work so I had stayed behind on my own. It was Saturday afternoon and I had spent the morning inspecting some new homes that Al and I were listing for sale. I got home just after one, and felt like having a lazy day.

I ran a long bath and then poured myself a glass of wine and relaxed in the deep water, enjoying the peace and quiet. I sipped my wine, then put it on the edge of the tub and closed my eyes, my shoulders dropping below the bubbly water level. I must have dozed off, because the next thing I knew, the dog was barking madly and the doorbell was ringing. "Damn!" I said to myself, climbing from the warm water a little dazed and dripping wet with bubbly water.

I grabbed a towel, wrapped it round my chest and waist, and headed for the door. I opened it slowly, my head peeking round the corner to see who was knocking.

"OOoh, I'm sorry Madam, I didn't realise you were all wet!"

He was a young salesmen for one of those cable TV companies. The last thing I wanted at that time. However, he was also rather handsome. I told him I didn't need it at this time, and then he politely apologised and left. I watched him go, his muscled legs contracting in his shorts each time he stepped up the pathway towards the street.

I locked the door, and then went back to my bath, climbing and in and feeling luxurious as the warm water once more caressed my breasts, feet and the rest of my body. I ran a little more hot water to really heat me up, and then closed my eyes to relax once more. However, I couldn't stop thinking of the sales guy! I guess the warm water, the relaxing, quiet home, and the fact that he'd seen me wet in my towel at the door, had all got to me. I was surprised to look down and see my nipples quite erect already! I reached for them and slowly pinched them both, just the way I love to arouse myself. I then pinched them and pulled them, before tweaking them together as if I was having them both squeezed at the same time. I leaned forward and took my left nipple into my mouth, closing my eyes as I sucked on my own hard nipple. My mind wandered, and I imagined the salesman sucking my nipples as his cock entered me slowly. My second nipple entered my mouth, and I was now lying in my hot bubble bath sucking both nipples hard, occasionally turning myself on wickedly by biting down hard on the puckered nipple flesh. The combination of my own soft wet mouth and the sudden nastiness and pain of a bite from my teeth really was exciting me now, and my right hand sunk under the bubbly water to find my engorged clit. I went for it, and made myself climax within minutes, the combination of clitoral stimulation, nipple sucking and biting and hot water, speeding up the process more than normal. I came hard, my thrashing and contracting splashing water over the edges of the bathtub. My head threw itself back and forth, until I opened my eyes to watch the show in the large mirror behind the bath. I looked hot as I fingered my clit and slowly started to come down from my orgasmic high.

Something caught my eye at the window, and as I focussed once more on my surroundings, I was stunned to see the salesman waving at me through my own bedroom window, my little guard dog in his arms licking him!!

"Bloody dog!" I thought!

"Shit" I then suddenly realised, "What the hell is this guy doing peeking in through my bathroom window? How much had he seen? Was he there to hurt me? Did I look ok? Should I invite him in?"

All these crazy thoughts suddenly zoomed through my head as I sat up with a start, covering my bubble soaked breasts with their still stiff nipples.

"I'm sorry Ma'am, but I was wondering if you could help me?" he said through the window, his hand continuing to pat my useless little dog as if he'd known him for years!

"Get away from here - go to the front door" I shouted back, demonstrating that I was annoyed, but not totally dismissive of him at this stage.

After all, I have to admit, my orgasm in the bath that I am sure he had witnessed was largely as a result of my mind wandering what it would have been like to fuck him!

Once more I climbed from the bath, my body again covered in frothy bubbles. I wiped most of them from my body, then again covered myself with the towel, before walking to the front door, where I was greeted by the young man. He was smiling.

"Wow" he said, "That was some sexy show you just put on for me".

I blushed. He must have thought I masturbated in the bath for his benefit! The truth was I had NO IDEA he was there watching me until I finished. Besides, I wanted to know what the hell he was doing there in the first place!

"Excuse me, but I certainly did NOT do that for you, and I have a good mind to ring your supervisor and charge you with trespassing. What the HELL were you doing sneaking round my garden?"

"OOoooh, I am totally sorry ma'am, but I was hoping you could help me find a Mr. Bennett. Apparently he phoned through and has ordered cable TV and I have been asked to organise the paperwork for him with his wife. Only problem is, he forgot to tell our call centre what number he lives in this street."

I was surprised. Steve had obviously forgotten to also tell me that he wanted to get cable installed.

"Actually, he lives here. I am Mrs. Bennett."

Now it was his turn to blush, and as he did so, he apologised for having snuck round the back, but he said when he rung the doorbell again, there was no answer. I guessed that I had not heard it because of the water splashing and the concentration of my mind on my orgasm as I chewed my nipples! Anyway, I laughed a little, then invited him in, thinking that the situation was obviously a funny one, and that he was not there for any sinister reason.

"Please, come in" I gestured, "And you can call me Dee. I am Steve's wife."

He entered, trying not to stare at my bosoms as they barely were contained in the wet towel, which also was just long enough to cover my upper thighs.

"Make yourself at home in the lounge" I said, "I need to put something on!"

He walked into the lounge room and I hurried to my room to get dressed. I looked in my walk in robe and chose a pair of track pants, and a small spaghetti strap singlet top. It was a warm summer afternoon, and this was a suitably conservative with a hint of sexy combination to chat with a stranger. Mind you, this particular stranger had just watched me masturbate to orgasm in the bath, but hey, I was still a married woman with class! I quickly brushed my hair, pulled it back into a simple pony tail, and applied some red lipstick. My nipples were still semi-hard, and without a bra on, they were clearly visible through the simple cotton of my singlet top.

"Can I get you a drink?" I asked, being the polite hostess now that we had overcome the initial embarrassing meeting.

"That would be lovely, thank you. By the way, my name is Paul, and I work for Foxtel" he replied, demonstrating his ability to be professional after all!

"Well Paul, as I said earlier, I am Dee. Nice to meet you officially! I apologise for the little 'show' earlier, but you caught me relaxing in the bath, and I didn't expect to see anyone at the window while I was...enjoying myself!"

We both giggled nervously.

"Again let me apologise" Paul said. "I swear I rang the doorbell, and, knowing you were home, thought you must have been vacuuming or something and couldn't hear me ringing. I don't normally barge on in to people's homes, but I just had to find the Bennett home, because Mr. Bennett had apparently requested we install it tomorrow so he can watch the big game on Tuesday night."

"It's ok Paul. No harm done. Besides, I have to admit, I was thinking of you as I was playing in the bath! You see, Steve and I like to "experiment" with sex a little, and I was wondering what it might be like to suck that cock of yours?"

He almost spilt his drink down the front of those tight little shorts he was wearing. "Ummm, well, actually, I...am...umm...seeing someone" he managed to reply to my rather forward comment.

"That's ok Paul, we all have our little fantasies don't we?" I smiled back teasingly, uncrossing and crossing my legs again to increase the effect. "Now...tell me what I have to do for you to organise this cable stuff for Steve."

We chatted quietly about the cable for about ten minutes, and I signed off on the installation form, and paid the deposit. Paul booked in the fitting of the system for the Monday morning, and we had finished business without any more sexual innuendo or comment. However, something must have changed in Paul's mind. Maybe it was the proximity of my nipples, the smell of my perfume, or the fact that I had admitted to masturbating as he watched, imagining he was letting me suck his cock. I'm not sure, but as we finished the business side of things, he leaned back on the couch, looked around, and said,

"Nice place you have here Dee. Would you show me around? I've always wanted to live in this area." "Not at all" I replied, his enthusiasm once more hitting my arousal button.

I stood, making sure he got a good look at my bum in my track pants, the absence of any panty lines clearly indicating that I wore none! We made our way slowly through the house, and Paul made sure to ask me which rooms I wanted the cable TV in. I told him the main living room, the guest bedroom, and when we finally made it into my master bedroom, in there as well. I told him that Steve and I liked to watch TV in bed sometimes.

"Well, Steve has asked for the adult channel as part of your package, so I am guessing you'll be enjoying a lot more real soon, Dee" he said with a naughty smile.

"OOh, he has, has he?" I asked, smiling wickedly, my finger raising to my lips as a teasing movement. "And just what do they show on the ADULT channel, Paul?"

"They show all kinds of stuff, from tame, to wild, to fetish and international movies. I love it. I have it at my place and watch it all the time. I'm sure you'll love it" he said, his eyes sparkling as he looked at me.

"And what is your favourite type of program?" I asked.

"Well, to be truthful, Dee, I really am fascinated by the programs that show women in fetish clothing being paraded around or having sex. That really excites me because I've never seen any stuff like that in real life."

"I see. Well, you never know, one day you just might get the chance!" I smiled, knowing that my own wardrobe was FULL of exactly that kind of fetish wear that he had just mentioned!

We finished the tour, and Paul had to leave. The sexual tension between us was now at fever pitch, and had he asked me at that time to fuck, I would have dropped my pants on the spot and let him have me. However, he remained professional and politely said his goodbyes, reminding me that he would be returning on Monday morning with the installation team to set things up for Steve and I.

"See you at 9.30am sharp" he said, before waving and heading back to his car, parked a little way down the street. Returning to the bathroom, I let the water out of the tub and cleaned up, before turning on the TV and relaxing on the couch. There was a movie on and I started to watch it, munching on some chocolate as I did so. I must have dozed off on the couch, because the next thing I knew the phone was ringing and I woke with a start to answer it.

It was Kathy, my good friend. She was on her way around with some photos from her birthday party to show me. I remembered with fondness the fun we had at the party. The two strippers has been great, and her and I had "enjoyed" the female stripper especially. In fact, the three of us had actually made out on the dining room table in front of all the other party guests once her family had left!

When she arrived, the photos were VERY raunchy, and we both laughed and remembered the kinky little show that we had put on. In one particular photo, I was lying on the table, with Kathy licking my clit, and the hot little stripper squatting over my face, letting me tongue fuck her wonderfully tasting pussy. It was really an erotic sight, and as I looked at it closely, Kathy leaned over and kissed my ear, whispering in it as she did so.

"I really want to fuck you now, Dee" she whispered, before lifting my chin so my lips were level with hers.

She kissed me gently, her hand running through my hair as our tongues met and tangled together in a passionate kiss only two women can know. I stood and took Kathy by the hand, leading her to my bedroom. The bath, the salesman, the sexy teasing and then the erotic photos that Kathy had shown me were too much for me to resist. I wanted to cum again, and I wanted to fuck Kathy NOW.

In the bedroom, our clothes were removed in a flurry of activity before we fell onto the mattress in a tangle of arms and lips. We kissed and tongue pashed each other for ages, our hands running their way all over our bodies as we touched, squeezed, stroked and massaged each other through ten or fifteen minutes of passionate foreplay.

Rolling around on the bed, I reached around to Kathy's ass and pulled her on top of me, our breasts mashing together making our nipples rub and touch each other's as we kissed. I wanted more, so I quickly turned on the bed before climbing on top of Kathy, our bodies entwined in the classic 69 position. I admit I prefer the feeling of a man's cock inside my pussy or ass, but the thrill and totally incredible sensations of a woman-to-woman 69 is unmatched by any male contact. (Sorry guys, it's just my opinion!!)

We locked our pussies and tongues in the position which best suited our needs, and then lapped and flickered and licked each other until we both climaxed together. It was amazing and erotically sensational, all at the same time. Kathy's body started to buck against my own, and my tongue jammed down into her pussy the moment she started to cum. In my own orgasm, I gripped the cheeks of her ass as I stated to spasm, trapping her slimy, flickering tongue against my blood filled clitoris. We came, and came, and came, until we finally rolled off each other and laughed, our sweaty bodies glistening in the afternoon sun as it shone through the gap in the bedroom curtains.

We must have been some sight. Two woman, totally naked, covered in the sweat only lovemaking can produce, the musky, aromatic sweat of cum. The sweat had dripped down between my boobs, and in a sensual motion, Kathy reached over and rubbed the sweat all over my boobs, making me glisten in the sunlight. I loved it. In turn, I reached across and pushed two of my fingers into her sopping wet pussy, making her moan and throw her head back as she thrust he cunt towards my invading hand.

I pumped my fingers in and out a few times, before Kathy begged me to fuck her. I knew what she wanted. I reached into my bedside drawer and took out my strap on dildo. It was a present from Steve on our anniversary last year. He had watched me use it only twice. Once with a woman we had met at the casino in town, the other at a swingers ball we go to regularly. I had enjoyed using it on those occasions, but had never yet had the pleasure with Kathy. She knew of my experience with it, and had obviously wanted me to fuck her with it now as we laid on my bed in the post orgasmic bliss of that afternoon.

I slowly put on the cock, making sure it was comfortably adjusted, before asking Kathy to turn around and get on her knees. I adore being fucked like a doggy myself, and I wanted to jam my fake cock deep into Kathy in the same position I had enjoyed so many times before. I eased the head of the ten inch fake cock into Kathy, allowing her natural fluids to lubricate the jelly dong, before moving it in and out a few more times to totally soak it's shaft.

Before long I was able to move almost the full length in and out quite fast, the two of us women getting into a nice fucking rhythm on the bed. I gripped Kathy by the hips, and pushed, as he hands reached back and found my clitoris. In turn, I snuck one hand down to stroke her love button as I fucked her with deep, ever increasing powerful strokes.

Before long I was really cutting loose fucking my girlfriend on my own bed. My jelly cock was pushing in and out really hard and fast, and our fingers were working their magic on our respective clits as we fucked. It was sensational! I jammed it in again and again, until I could stand it no longer and simply shoved the full cock's ten inches into Kathy, as the moment of my climax overwhelmed me. He fingers had caused me to cum and I virtually had a fit as my contractions made the cock spasm in her wet pussy, and she also span into a wild, screaming orgasm on my cock. I loved it and we collapsed into a moaning, laughing, sweaty and smelly pile of woman flesh on the bed, the red jelly dong soaked with white juices from her pussy that I had just fucked!

In a final gesture of erotic love, I sank the jelly dong deep into my hungry mouth, licking and sucking all Kathy's cum juices off it's shaft, before looking her in the eye and swallowing her cum. It was yummy! We lathered and soaped up each other as we kissed and tongued each other in the shower shortly afterwards. It was now five thirty, and I was rather hungry.

"What have you got on tonight?" Kathy asked as she towelled herself off in my ensuite.

"Actually nothing honey. Steve and the kids are camping and won't be home till tomorrow afternoon. Why? Got something in mind?" I asked as I dried my hair.

"James and I are going to a party. It's his boss from work, and apparently he lives in a mansion in Toorak. We haven't been before, but everyone says last year's party was amazing. Want to join us?"

"How could I do that? Doesn't he only want employees?" I asked her, puzzled that a work function would have other people attend.

"No. Apparently he's cool if employees bring other folks along to enjoy it too. So come along, we'd love you to join us."

"Ok...sounds fun. What's the dress code?" I asked.

"Umm...actually it's a fancy dress party, Dee. The theme is 'UNIFORM'. I'm going as a nurse and James is going as a Doctor. Have you got something you could wear?"

"I'm sure I can find something. What time are we leaving?" I asked, my hair dryer almost drowning out her response.

"We'll pick you up at eight. Party starts at nine, but it's in town, and we've booked a hotel room for the night ok? You can crash on the couch if we have a big one. Gotta run! See you later on."

And with that the evening was planned. I actually began to look forward to the party as I started to go through my wardrobe, looking for something to wear. Hmmmm...uniform. I had several options. I tried on several before deciding what I was going to wear. I'd worked as a grid girl for the Australian grand Prix one year, and I had been allowed to keep my outfit. It was a skin tight lycra FOSTER'S beer dress, which reached barely below my thighs, and came complete with matching wristbands. On my feet I wore black platform stilettos, just as I had done when I did the GP. I knew it looked hot, and I felt proud of my 6'4" frame as I looked at myself in the mirror. I knew that I would make quite a sight as I entered the party, and as I knew noone apart from James and Kathy, thought it might be fun to play a grid girl for the night! (Email me if you want to see me in my grid girl outfit that night)

James and Kathy arrived just after eight, and I was floored when she walked in. She looked absolutely gorgeous. No, she looked totally HOT! Memories of our afternoon lovemaking session flooded back to my loins as she walked in dressed in a hot and tiny black, PVC nurses uniform with thigh high black lace-up boots to match. She was amazing! James came in behind her, and was actually shorter than Kathy because of her boots. He was dressed in a white lab coat, with a stethoscope around his neck and a pair of fake glasses on his face. He wore boxer shorts and runners underneath, and he looked like a perfect dorky doctor!

marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,547 Followers