Lazy Day Ch. 02

Story Info
His flatmate returns and catches Tom.
1.1k words
4.23
22.2k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was almost lunchtime and Tom had eaten some breakfast and was onto his second cup of coffee. He had decided that as he was in a horny mood he might as well take advantage of Jess being at work and continue the all day naughtiness.

He fired up the laptop in his room and plugged in earphones. Partly so the neighbours wouldn't hear but also so he could hear every little pant and gasp on the DVD. He lay back, opened his dressing gown and put on the headphones as the DVD started.

On the screen a buxom woman was performing a blow job, filmed by the lucky recipient. The camera caught the woman's gaze as she sucked the director's shaft.

Tom barely had to touch himself; he just watched as the blood coursed through his now recovered dick, filling it with blood with each throb until it was fully erect.

Leisurely he stroked it feeling the desire grow within him for another orgasm.

Unbeknown to Tom, Jess's office had suffered a power cut and they had been sent home for the afternoon. As she strolled up the path to the flat she wondered how to spend the rest of the day and had some wicked thoughts....

She turned the key quietly in the lock in case Tom might be still asleep. Stepping into the hall there was no obvious sign of him but his bedroom door was ajar. Tiptoeing forward she peered through the crack in the door to see if he was asleep. What she saw took her completely by surprise...

Tom was most certainly awake judging by the way he was stroking what could only be described as a magnificent hard on! She wasn't naïve and probably assumed that guys had porn but she was frozen to the spot seeing him there watching an oral sex DVD and jerking off.

Jess was afraid that he'd hear her but then she noticed the earphones. She kept herself absolutely still and watched.

Tom reached for a small tub of Vaseline and proceeded to smear some on the underside of the prominent ridge on the underside of the head of his penis. What was he doing? Jess didn't understand.

Next he put a thin layer of Vaseline between his index and middle finger of his left hand. His eyes never left the screen where the woman was fellating the director enthusiastically. Holding the base of his cock in his right hand, he made a "V" with the two fingers of his left and in a sawing action rubbed them directly along the edge of his cock head.

Jess was astonished, surely he wouldn't be able to last long rubbing himself there? It was obviously very pleasurable for Tom as Jess watched him groan and pant as he rubbed slowly over the sensitive nerve endings on his helmet ridge; back and forth, back and forth.

Tom had done this before. He knew just where to rub. The intensity of the sensation on the nerve endings was electric – like a white noise of pleasure that emanated from the head of his penis and spread into his groin, his legs and his belly. He could rub away for ages without hitting the nerve endings that would trigger ejaculation.

Jess's heart was pounding. She had only dreamed of seeing a man pleasure himself like this. Could she stay and watch? Tom obviously couldn't hear and was totally wrapped up in his own pleasure. She could feel her pleasure too. It was starting to seep out into her panties, making her pussy lips wet and slippery. Her hand reached down to her crotch as she watched Tom.

Tom was still rubbing away insistently at his helmet. Jess could see how firm his erection was – the veins were standing out and it was a deep purple colour. She could only imagine the pressure that was building up inside him. Tom's muscles were tensed all the way from the PC muscles within his groin and around the base of his cock to his legs, abs and chest.

Jess looked at her watch. Tom had been doing this for 15 minutes now. The DVD ended with a flurry of spunk as the woman took a large facial and pulled all the normal fake porn faces. Tom let go of his cock and quickly flipped to the next chapter on the DVD where a curvy woman with pendulous breasts was riding the Sybian vibrating machine.

Tom carried on his V – stroking method whilst thumb and forefinger squeezed the base of his cock. Once again he grew hard and the veins stood out of his shaft.

Jess was still watching and quietly playing with her hot pussy. She could feel juices dribbling down her leg as she diddled herself through her underwear.

Another 10 minutes passed of Tom getting more and more aroused, his erection harder and more angry until Jess could tell that he was going to coincide his orgasm with the woman riding the Sybian (who was getting close).

She dare not bring herself off too as she didn't trust herself to stay quiet when she came so she'd have to finish herself off later.

Jess watched as Tom's rubbing got faster and his entire body tensed, bathed in sweat. On the DVD the woman buckled over in climax.

Tom cried out, almost taking Jess by surprise with the intensity of his shout and she watched in awe as the first jet shot out of the tip of his cock with a force she had never witnessed before. Then another and another.

She lost count after six violent ejaculations had splattered Tom's hand and stomach. Hi eyes rolled back in his head and once the pulsations eventually died down in his dribbling penis, Tom collapsed back onto the bed and seemed to pass out.

Jess was shaking with lust and amazement. It was all she could do to sneak out the door. She would have to walk around the block. She dare not sit in her car for fear of leaving a damp patch on her skirt or the car seat from the pussy juices that had flooded her panties.

As she walked around the block she caught her breath and decided to give Tom five minutes then call him to say she would be home soon.

When she called him he sounded tired. He made an excuse of having had a sleepy morning. When Jess did come back to the flat, she shouted hello from the hall and scampered straight to her room for an appointment with her rampant rabbit which she needed deep inside her...