Lazy Margaret

Story Info
Ex-housemate's laziness works to my advantage!
1k words
3.98
30.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of my first female housemates was Margaret and we ended up living together for over 2 years.

She was 12 years older than me at the time (I was 22 and she was 34).

Margaret was a very shapely woman with big hips and buttocks which were her best physical asset, along with her large breasts.

She always had the habit though, of leaving her dirty clothes lying around the place, especially in the bathroom.

Of course, amongst her dirty clothes more often than not were her dirty knickers.

At first I thought this was gross and always avoided them, but after a while I was more and more curious to maybe have a quick look and see what was inside them.

Margaret worked as a school teacher and I often wondered if she would get really dirty between her legs on any normal day and create stains inside her panties. I also wondered if she would get very smelly down there.

I learned over time that Margaret wore lots of different types of panties - lots of cotton and lace and different colours as well.

Eventually I would start to have small peeks at her knickers if they were lying limp on the bathroom floor, which soon enough led to me looking inside them.

The first time I opened a pair they were black lace with a nice soft cotton crotch panel. I noticed there were no stains which I was glad about and I gently ran my thumb across it.

My heart was racing at a million miles an hour as I looked at the gusset as I plucked up the courage to maybe smell it.

It was so incredible to think that this tiny piece of material had been in between her legs for many hours during the day and making direct contact against her vagina and pubic hair! Towards the back had also probably been rubbing against her anus and would have had direct contact with these openings as she went to the toilet during the day.

I had to smell it just to find out, so I slowly brought the bare gusset towards my face and carefully took a whiff from about 2 inches away.

I could just smell something from that distance so I brought it a bit closer and then a bit closer again until my nose was directly in contact with the material.

My first big inhale revealed a strong sweaty smell, quite tangy and just like body odour. There was no real "pussy" smell and certainly no "fishy" odour which would have been terrible at the time.

I inhaled deeply and it was beautiful. Margaret's privates were now revealed to me through her panties and I masturbated into the toilet then and there as I smelled her sweaty odour, coming quickly that first time with one last final deep inhale.

From that time onwards, I would look inside Margaret's undies at every opportunity.

It did not take long to come across a pair that was stained, which happened the very next time I found some.

They were a black cotton bikini, full bottomed but with some yellowish-whitish dried discharge stains on the gusset. They had the same strong sweaty smell as the last pair and a little bit of extra smell that was hard to describe. It wasn't a gross smell either, just kind of strong.

Probably about the 4th or 5th pair of Margaret's knickers I found were a large blue cotton pair that had a large, coffee-coloured stain on the vagina panel, which I was shocked by yet quietly excited. Strangely they had no extra odour than other pairs, which surprised me.

After this experience, I found the courage to actually start running my tongue across Margaret's dirty crotch panels as well as sniffing them. The first pair I put my tongue to had no stain, which was good. I didn't know if I would get any taste and I had to also be careful because if I made the crotch panel really wet, Margaret might find out.

For this reason I couldn't really suck them as I wanted to.

The first pair I actually got some taste from was actually quite heavily stained. It was a white lace pair that had a heavy, damp rust-coloured stain right through the gusset. Whatever part of her cycle she was on, they had a heavily "musky" smell and I felt quite daring as I started to lick them. The heavy staining was too curious for me to resist as I wrapped my mouth around them after a couple of minutes. It was such a unique taste and I decided that it was worth running the risk so I basically sucked them for about 10 minutes, trying to get as much flavour in my mouth as possible. It was definitely a strong taste and I masturbated hard thinking of her private vaginal activity that had led to this disgusting mess. I thought of her adolescent male students and what they would think if they knew their teacher Miss Hodges was producing this inside her underpants as she taught them!

I also found a couple of pairs that still had the odd brown, curly pubic hair stuck in amongst the dried discharge which was hugely exciting.

Some odd pairs also had light brown stains from her anus and these were pairs that I found to be on a whole new level of excitement. Vaginal odour was always one thing but anal aroma was something else and discovered that I definitely wanted more of this!

A few times I came across what were clearly period stains and probably only twice did I come across pairs of Margaret's knickers that had the typical tell-tale "fishy" odour for which women's vaginas are well-known. By the time I smelled her "fish" for the first time, I was more advanced in my desires and this actually made me hungry for more, which I eventually experienced with other women later on.

Overall, my experience with Margaret's dirty underwear over a period of time, shaped me into the enthusiast that I have now become.