Lazy Sister Revenge

Story Info
Brother pissed at lazy sister; gets the last laugh.
1.2k words
3.11
73k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Following for your perusal and enjoyment is a fictional story of fictional advice given on a fictional adult internet bulletin board, which is then followed by a series of fictional e-mail messages.

All of the characters in this story are over 18.

The story was created by me, Steffan Stratos.... internationally renowned amateur author specializing in the sibcest genre.... whose stories have been viewed hundreds of thousands of times on Literotica. You're welcome!

Kudos to my editor..... Zoomie69.

============================================================

DAVID'S QUESTION: What to do about my lazy 18 year old sister?

DATE POSTED: Tuesday, 30 January 2018 9:37 PM

I have my younger sister living in my apartment as a FAVOR so her commute to junior college isn't so long. She gives me a bit of money for the cable and utility bills, but other than that she doesn't want to do anything.

The problem is that she's a lazy slob. I've asked her to please wash her dishes. When the kitchen sink is full, she always argues and fights with me. Right now her dishes in the sink are piled up and she just sits there playing on the xbox (she rarely does ANY homework).

She recently got a dog and now she doesn't want to look after him. There's poop on the floor. He gets into the trash and makes a big mess, and she just expects me to clean up after him like it was me who wanted to get a dog.

Her bedroom looks like a hurricane blew through, but at least I can close the door.

What should I do?

BRANDY'S ANSWER: Use Psychological Warfare

DATE POSTED: Wednesday, 31 January 2018 6:51 AM

To get the attention of your lazy stupid inconsiderate sister, you'll have to engage in some underground psychological warfare with your sister and mess up her mind.

Here's my advice:

Just lean in close and politely whisper into your sister's ear "Hey Sis, I've got a confession to make..... all of the lazy disrespectful behavior that you've been demonstrating is getting me REALLY excited. It makes me makes me feel like you're a Wicked Queen, and I'm your helpless slave. Even your dog acts like royalty.... he thinks that I'm an idiot, and he won't listen to me. Yeah, I've kinda developed a sister fetish, and you've become my ultimate taboo fantasy girlfriend. No kidding. I've been watching Game of Thrones, and reading lots of manga about siblings who are into pleasing each other sexually. Siblings-as-lovers are SO HOT!!!! Please don't stop with the lazy disrespectful behavior, because the truth is I absolutely LOVE the way you ignore everything that I do & say.... plus, I also think that you're SUPER CUTE!!!! Yeah. Do you ever think about how much fun it would be if we fooled around naked together? Doesn't that sound like an amazing taboo thrill that we could share whenever we're alone together?!?!??!"

One of two things will happen:

1). Your sister will be repulsed that you find her sexually attractive. Maybe she'll be shocked enough to look in the mirror, consider that fact that her lazy behavior is screwing up your mind, and begin helping out.

2). In the unlikely event that your sister gets excited and actually thinks that you're serious and she wants to become your taboo girlfriend, then you'll have to confess to her that you were trying a psychological warfare experiment on her, and it didn't work out the way you thought it would (because she proved herself to be much more stupid than you could have possibly imagined). If that happens, then tell your sister that she must move out TOMORROW because she's a lazy slob.

Either way.... YOU WIN!!!!

TO: David

FROM: Brandy

DATE: Monday, 05 February 2018 10:11 PM

Hey David, last week I posted an answer to your lazy sister question (my suggestion was to use psychological warfare on her). Did you take my advice? What happened?

TO: Brandy

FROM: David

DATE: Tuesday, 06 February 2018 6:29 PM

Yeah, so I took your advice. My lazy idiot sister Sierra actually did fall for my lines of crap about being attracted to her.

But then instead of me telling her that it was all a big lie and that she was stupid, I had revenge incest sex with Sierra to get even with her for being such a miserable lazy bitch.

It started by us French kissing on the couch for a few minutes, and I whispered more lies into Sierra's ear. Then we graduated into my bed.

Before we started fucking, Sierra told me to use a condom. She watched me put it on my erect cock before I shut off the lights and got back into bed with her. In the darkness, I sneakily took off the condom before sticking my cock into her wet pussy.

Everything went fine at first, and Sierra's tight little taboo pussy actually did feel hecka good. But when the load of cum from my cock squirted off into her pussy, Sierra felt it. All hell broke loose, because she immediately knew that I wasn't wearing a condom.

We argued, and Sierra accused me of being a lying perverted horny bastard and an untrustworthy jackass.

I countered and said that I revenge incest fucked her because of her lazy bitchiness, and also for getting that stupid dog who was so badly behaved.

And then I told Sierra that I hoped she'll get preggo by me so that she'll have to get an abortion (which I then refused to pay for if she finds out that she'll need to get an abortion).

Sierra threatened to sue me if she gets preggo by me, and I just laughed. Then I leaned in, gave a her a huge close-up dose of the raspberries, and quickly sprayed lots of spit all over her face before she had a chance to recoil in disgust.

Our fighting went back and forth, and in the end I ejected both her and her stupid dog outta my apartment that very night. She went home in tears, and moved in again with our parents. I could tell that mom was really annoyed to have Sierra move back home, because mom has always hated Sierra's laziness.

So that's what happened. I'm glad that Sierra and her stupid dog are no longer around to cause trouble for me.

Thanks for helping me out, Brandy. I don't know if Sierra learned anything from getting revenge fucked by her own brother (probably not), but I don't care.... she's not my problem anymore.

TO: David

FROM: Brandy

DATE: Wednesday, 07 February 2018 6:03 PM

OMG David, your story is SO WEIRD and SO HOT!!!!

Reading it made my panties soaking wet downstairs. Thank you for sharing what happened! I was curious.

TO: Brandy

FROM: David

DATE: Thursday, 08 February 2018 7:37 PM

Glad you liked it, and it seems like you'd be a lot of fun to hang out with. I wouldn't mind fucking you if we ever get the chance to hook up. Where do you live?

TO: David

FROM: Brandy

DATE: Friday, 09 February 2018 5:23 PM

No thanks, David. I've already got a lover and I'm not available. Plus, I'd never meet up with anyone that I don't know. Sorry!!! But thanks anyway for the compliment.

TO: Brandy

FROM: David

DATE: Saturday, 10 February 2018 8:15 AM

Ok. My offer will always be open if your lover ever decides to dump you, though. I really do like the way you think.

============================================================