Lazy Sundays

Story Info
Sunday tradition for a girl & her Master.
1k words
3.88
24k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaning his head back on the sheets he closes his eyes and enjoys the sensations of her tongue, warm and wet lapping at his asshole like a kitten. He loves Sunday mornings.

It's become quite the tradition, waking to find His girl smiling wickedly beside Him, her fingers tickling across His chest waiting for permission to explore further. He never makes her wait long, usually only long enough to have a deep minty fresh good morning kiss with her before pulling the sheet aside and letting her start.

She attacks this so called task with unrestrained passion, He remembers when it was first set, more to test her than anything, her reaction had been a mixture of uncertainty and disgust. Now, smiling to Himself as He feels her crawling over Him, He thinks perhaps she enjoys it almost as much as He does.

She doesn't tarry too long, making her way quickly with licks and kisses down His torso to nuzzle her face into the wiry hair above her Masters cock. With a long lick she slips His rapidly hardening member between her lips and suckles on it lightly until she feels the gentle tug on her hair. She stills her tongue and doesn't have to wait long before she feels a stream of her Masters hot, bitter piss filling her mouth.

Swallowing around His cock she hears Him groan in pleasure and refrains from smiling so she doesn't spill on the sheets. Even with the hot liquid burning a path down her throat into her belly, the strong smell invading her nostrils, she still finds herself getting wet. It makes her hot doing this for Him, taking everything He offers her.

The first time she had cried, so ashamed at being turned on by such a disgusting act. He had held her afterwards and brought her to a painfully sweet climax, murmuring into her ear the entire time how proud He was and how pleased He was at her arousal. Once she had thought about it properly she felt a little silly, why shouldn't she be aroused, she was doing what her Master wanted, He told her it was one of the sexiest things He had ever seen.

Propping himself up on his elbows he watches as his girl happily drinks down His morning piss. It must taste terrible He knows, but seeing her do it, willingly do it at that, makes him happy....and hard. God she was sexy, as if reading His thoughts she looks up and her green eyes twinkle mischieviously causing His cock to jump in her mouth.

Once the stream has stopped, she swallows loudly and gives His hard cock a quick tongue bath, sitting back on her haunches with a delicious grin awaiting His instructions. Sometimes He wasn't in the mood for play and would push her head back down to thrust into her mouth. Other days, such as today, her Master would bring His knees up and set them wide, allowing toi access to His balls and asshole.

Using her hands first, toi reaches out and traces light delicate patterns on the strong backs of His thighs, tickling the skin as she goes twirling and lightly scratching a path that meets at the base of His cock before travelling down, feather soft over His balls and much to her delight bringing a gasp of pleasure from her Master. With a feline smirk she repeats the motion, chuckling to herself as the gasp is also repeated with a "minx" thrown in.

Laying herself back down on her belly, she crawls forward until she is face to face (so to speak) with her Masters puckered anus. Using her tongue like a cat she runs it flatly up and down, painting the delicate skin with her saliva. Toi can hear her Master sigh in pleasure and smiles to herself as she continues to lap and lick at Him with the rough flat of her tongue, delighting in the sounds of pleasure she can draw from her Master.

Head now well and truly buried in the pillows, He feels His beautiful girl's tongue caressing His asshole. The sensations she is causing making His already hard cock throb insanely, but He doesn't touch it...yet. Instead He focuses on the rhythm she is creating, lapping at His asshole with abandon, using the point of her tongue to occasionally probe around the puckered skin, testing the resistance, coaxing and caressing His sensitive skin.

She feels His body jolt as she changes from the lapping motion to a gentle kissing. Sucking on His asshole and tonguing it like it is His mouth. She can hear His breathing quicken and feel His hands searching out her head to fist His hands in her hair as she tongues and kisses Him, inhaling and exhaling His earthy scent.

He lays there for a while, enjoying the sensations, shooting through His ass to His balls and beyond before dragging His hand from her hair to fist His rock hard cock. Toi feeling the thrusts of her Masters hand reaches up her own tiny hand to cup and lightly scratch at His balls. Her bare pussy coating with arousal at His hiss of pleasure. Using her pointy tongue toi pushes against her Master's asshole, worming her way in, fucking it gently as He fists His cock.

With her slippery tongue wriggling its way into His asshole, His own hand fisting at His cock and her tiny fingers massaging and scratching at His balls He knows He will not last much longer. Groaning and babbling praise for his dirty little slut He feels it coming and hisses as His hips thrust mindlessly into His hand cumming in thick ropey strands all over His chest.

Toi can feel her Master's asshole clenching around her tongue as He stiffens and groans cumming on His chest. She feels tremors of delight run through her as He grunts and babbles praise for her. Her tongue gently goes back to lapping and licking at His asshole until His regains His breath and reaches down to pull her up to His chest. Petting and stroking her hair as she licks up every trace of His cum from His broad chest and finally cleaning His sensitive cock before collapsing herself beside Him.

"Good morning Master" she purrs out with a chuckle.

"So far its bloody brilliant my sexy toi" He smirks back at her before dragging her giggling form off the bed with Him to take a shower.