LBFM Pt. 04

Story Info
It was all going so well.
9.2k words
4.63
12.1k
7

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7

I was quiet on the ferry going back but Jess chatted on about things that needed to be done but then realised I was subdued.

"What's the matter special man?"

I looked at her beautiful face, full of concern and knew Andrew was wrong ... probably.

"Andrew just told me that we won't last and that you'll leave me for someone younger and richer."

Her look of concern deepened and then turned to anger.

"How can he say that? He doesn't know what we have together; he's only just met us."

"I guess he's just playing the odds. He's been out here a while and must have seen plenty of Gweilos (foreigners) who get into relationships with Asian girls. I expect there are a lot of relationships like that that are not based on anything other than money and sex."

She pulled my face down to hers for a gentle kiss and whispered.

"That's not the case with us. I love you and I know you love me."

I grinned at her.

"Does that mean there won't be any sex?"

She grinned back and moved in to kiss me again.

"Oh don't worry there will be lots and lots of very good sex starting when we get back to the hotel. Talking of which I'd better ring Chen and tell him I'm bought out."

She pulled out her phone and rang Chen who was her ... err ... handler ... err ... pimp ... one of the management guys at the end of the bar.

The conversation took a difficult turn as soon as Jess let him know she had been bought out for 10 days and her face fell at his reply and she asked him:

"Who?"

...

"He can't have ...

...

"I won't do that ...

Her voice rose as she became even more agitated.

"Listen ... I will not do anal no matter what he has paid ...

I looked around to see if anyone had heard her and understood what she was saying but fortunately there were only a few people near us and they did not appear to understand English.

"What do you mean you won't give me my passport back ..."

I could see tears pricking her eyes and she started to break down so I took the phone from her and was just in time to hear a man speaking in poor English telling Jess that she knew what the conditions were and she'd have to behave. I broke in using my best posh voice.

"Excuse me; its Mr. Chen isn't it."

"Who you? Put Cookie on."

"I'm the man who wants to buy Jess ... err ... Cookie out for 10 days. What appears to be the problem?"

"She already bought out tonight. You have her tomorrow."

"I'm willing to pay more to have her tonight. How about HK$10000. Is that a good price ... in fact how about HK$100000 for the next 10 days but only if she gets her passport back when I pay the money."

There was silence on the other end. Jess was tugging at my sleeve and when I looked she was mouthing 'No' at me."

"Mr. Chen are you there? Do we have a deal?"

"HK$150000! Other man not be happy so need to pay him something."

I drew in a deep breath. This was getting out of hand. That's £15000 ... I was definitely over the precipice and heading for a bumpy landing.

Chen said something in Chinese to somebody at his end and then in English to me.

"You there. We have deal? Cash only ... we not accept credit cards. He! He!"

His laugh was unpleasant.

"Yes, we have a deal. Where can we meet? Don't forget I want her passport."

We arranged to meet in the lobby of the Peninsular at 5.00pm which was just enough time for me to get the cash.

When the call was over I looked at Jess who was furious.

"Why did you do that? You think that your money buys you everything. I'm not a piece of meat to be bought and sold to the highest bidder."

I was gob-smacked! Not for the first time in my life I was in the wrong for doing what I thought was right for a woman. I tried to placate her and tried to take her hand which she snatched angrily away.

"Err ... Jess ... I think you'll find that ... that just at the moment ... that's what you are. I mean ... a piece of meat to be bought and sold. I assumed you did want me to be the highest bidder."

She was silent and turned her face away and looked at the harbour before slowly nodding her head. When she turned back she had tears in her eyes so I put my arm around her and hugged her to my side and kissed the top of her head. She spoke in a very low voice against my chest.

"Of course I do. It's just ... it's just that you will go on paying for me like a whore if I come and be your bed-warmer. I can't escape this life even if the circumstances change and I no longer work in a bar."

I cupped her chin to lift her head to look into her eyes. I kissed her gently on the forehead.

"Jess sweetheart; I can tell you that there are billions of women out there who are paid to be a whore, bed-warmer and house-keeper all rolled into one. They are called 'wives' ... 'home-makers' ... 'partners' ...!"

She pondered this for a while then looked up at me with a wry smile.

"Yes, but most husbands don't spend that sort of money to stop their wives being fucked in the butt by someone else."

I laughed and she joined in and put her head back on my chest and hugged me.

"Well I wasn't planning on doing it again. This is a one-time offer, never to be repeated."

She murmured against my chest.

"All that money ... you just casually spend all that money on me ... it really must be love."

She lifted her head and searched my eyes. I grinned down at her.

"Or maybe I'm a crazy fool ... ouch ... you punched me again!"

"You deserved it ... you were meant to say 'of course it's love, how could I not love someone like you'."

I looked deeply into her eyes and stroked her face before drawing our faces together for a long, slow, gentle kiss. We broke apart and I looked at her and raised a quizzical eyebrow.

"Does that answer your question?"

She shook herself like a dog shedding water, made a 'wow' sound as she breathed deeply and shyly nodded.

"I didn't need to ask it, I knew the answer already."

She became more thoughtful.

"You won't get the benefit of your money if you're going back in two days and I don't expect they'll pay me any extra. All you have done is make them more money and upset Lavrov."

"What's Lavrov got to do with it?"

"It was him who wanted to buy me out for tonight and was paying extra for my ass. They know I don't do it but he threatened them that Feng would have them arrested and disposed of."

I thought for a moment. Feng was obviously well connected. These guys would be Triad and if Feng's name was enough for them to get worried and pay a bribe to Lavrov then he was obviously a bigger hitter than I thought. I pulled out my phone scrolled through the contacts to dial him. He answered pretty promptly and obviously had caller ID.

"Ah, Mr. King a pleasure to speak to you. What can I do for you."

"Good day to you Mr. Feng. May I ask a question which you may find odd?"

"Ask away, I shall answer if I can, odd or not."

"Is Mr. Lavrov still in your employ as you gave me to believe that you were dispensing with his services?"

"We have indeed parted company. Why, is there a problem?"

I explained that he was using Feng's name to extort money and services from certain people (but not who or what the circumstances were) at which Feng got incensed.

"Thank you, Mr. King for alerting me to this. I prefer to remain in the background and whilst I like my name to carry a certain resonance, I would not like it used as a weapon of common blackmail and extortion. I will deal with it and you may tell whoever brought it to your attention that they have no need to pay. If they wish clarification have them ring Mr. Liu. Thank you once again, I'm glad we are doing business together, Mr. King. If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to ask."

I wouldn't because then I would be indebted to him and I'd be in a weaker position when negotiating in the future.

After disconnecting the call I asked Jess for her phone and rang Chen back to explain the new circumstances. At first he would not accept it until I mentioned Feng's name at which he became more amenable and we renegotiated the deal for Jess down to HK$75000 of which he would get 50 and Jess 25.

I turned to Jess and smiled at her beaming face. She'd understood the result of the conversation with Chen.

"All sorted and, by the way, I'm not going back in two days as there is work to be done here but you can still go early to see Melissa if you want. You'll have your passport so can leave any time you want."

She thought for a moment.

"No, I want to spend it with you even if you are busy during the day. I can sort out the villa whilst you're at work and see whether I can get a job at a hospital."

She looked pensive and then looked at me quizzically.

"How's this going to work ... money and everything I mean? I still need to send money back for Melissa and my mom and ... and I'll need something to buy us food ... and clothes ... I can bring more when I come back but I don't have much here ... mnpf!"

I silenced her with a kiss and looked her in the eyes with a mock-fierce expression. Her concern was understandable but she needed to relax.

"Will you stop worrying and just go with the flow! We have plenty of time to sort the details. Let's just enjoy the next few days as I won't be working so much that I can't spend some time with you pushing a supermarket trolley or giving approval to your lingerie choice! We will sort out the money arrangements when they need sorting. Firstly we both have to get residency papers so we need to sort out your status. If you need to send some money back to the Philippines we can do that today"

She looked embarrassed but then grinned happily.

"You'll push a supermarket trolley? This I've got to see. We'll be just like an old married couple."

"Less of the old if you don't mind ... well in my case anyway ... you ravaged ... ouch ... you punched me again."

She laughed.

"Serves you right ... Daddy!"

We grinned at each other and I acknowledged defeat. The banter was good and both of us enjoyed teasing the other which only served to strengthen our growing relationship.


Chapter 8

We returned to the hotel about 3.00 after I had been to the bank to draw some cash. I dealt with a few emails and phone calls while Jess went to collect her stuff from the apartment. She was still unsettled by the idea of me paying for things and I tried to explain to her that it was no different being a 'kept' woman paid for by one guy rather than by lots of guys. That got her back up even more as she expressed distaste at being a kept woman at all but in the end she accepted that it would be that way until she could get a proper job.

All of her concern did nothing but strengthen my belief that she was genuine in her wish for our relationship to be one of equals and wasn't looking for a sugar-daddy. On reflection I was so besotted by her that even if she had just been looking for a meal ticket I would have paid for it!

She came back about an hour later and looked embarrassed and sad as she deposited a small suitcase and a bin-liner into the wardrobe without opening either. I could tell she was still upset so I swept her into my arms and sat us both in the armchair and stroked her as she sobbed against my shoulder. Eventually she quietened and I lifted her head to kiss her red eyes and dry her tears with my handkerchief. She relaxed against me.

"I'm sorry; I don't even know why I'm crying. This has got to be the best day of my life ... well second best after Melissa being born ... and I'm weeping all over the most wonderful man I have ever met who is making this the second best day of my life. Explain that Mr special man."

I laughed and kissed her eyes again.

"Look sweetheart, if I could explain the mystery of the female mind I would be a world famous author and consultant who would have number one best-selling books and TV shows and be called upon by Presidents and Kings and have to do pro-bono work for the poor. All men would then know the secret and women would suddenly be relegated to the equivalent of a completed crossword puzzle and the battle of the sexes would be won. I have to say that the world would be a poorer place without the sexual tension and the confusion that your sex heaps upon us poor stupid men. My view is that, as a man, my role is to try and make you happy but I won't get it right every time. I'm just content that you want me to try."

Her eyes had got big and round again and she looked at me with awe before cuddling into my shoulder like a child where she mumbled almost unintelligibly.

"You had me at 'sweetheart'! I have never met anyone like you before and whenever I'm a bitch to you in the future just remind me of that ...and that I love you."

"I love you too lovely Jessica Arroyo. You'll never be a bitch to me."

She lifted her head from my shoulder and raised a questioning eyebrow and smiled.

"Wait until I get PMT. Then you may change your mind."

We went out to meet Chen at the Peninsular and I recognised him as one of the 'management' team at the end of the bar. He looked a bit like Jackie Chan and I was half expecting him to somersault out of his chair when we arrived. His grasp of English was no better than Jackie Chan's but we finally got the transaction done and Jess checked her passport.

As we were leaving Chen grabbed Jess' arm and whispered something to her while looking at me with a mirthless smile. She looked at him with surprise and fear in her face.

When we got outside I asked her what he'd said.

"He said he would see me next month as he thinks I'll have to come back to the bar. He thinks Lavrov will make trouble for you and you will leave ... or he will have you killed!"

I shook my head. Lavrov may be many things but to go so far as to have me killed ... I didn't think so ... but it was a cautionary message. I told Jess not to worry about it but I could see it had upset her.

The benefit of working for an international bank is that they have access to lots of experts and I'd arranged to meet an immigration lawyer to discuss the way forward and we had a productive meeting towards getting a residency permit for Jess so that she could bring Melissa over. This initially cheered her up immensely but she was quiet and brooding again when we got back to the hotel. She sat in the sofa and stared out at the building next door. I decided to lighten the mood a bit.

"You want to buy me drink and talk about what's bothering you?"

Jess looked up and smiled weakly at the use of the line which had started all this. I sat beside her and took her hand and we gazed at each other for a while and I could see thoughts flashing through her eyes. She finally spoke with a hesitant, sad smile.

"Well ... it's like this. There's this wonderful guy who I've only just met but we're so crazy in love with each other already it hurts. I've never felt this way about anybody before and want to spend the rest of my life with him. But ... I'm worried that ... that it's all moving too fast .... and that once the initial explosion of feelings has warn off ... that he won't like me ... that he'll see me as an ex-whore ... then he'll dump me ... I'll be ... nmpfgh"

I stopped her with a kissed finger to the lips and then cupped her chin and drew her face forward to kiss her gently before leaning back to look into her troubled eyes.

"I understand about the 'moving too fast' bit as if you had asked me 3 days ago what I'd be doing now I certainly wouldn't have seen this happening ...but I'm so glad it has. I am scared also by the suddenness of it all and I'm scared of how strong my feelings are for you that it is so overwhelming ... but I want it never to stop. I don't want you to be scared and I don't want you to worry that it will all end but I don't know what else to say to convince you other than 'I love you from the bottom of my heart' ... nmfhff."

It was her turn to silence me with a kiss. She pulled back and smiled lovingly at me.

"That's all I needed to hear wonderful man. Now lie back I want a cuddle"

She pushed me back so we were lying on the sofa with Jess on the inside partly lying on top of me looking up at my face. I stroked a stray hair away from her cheek.

"Would a bit of distance help you think more clearly? Perhaps you should go back and see Melissa and talk to your mum although she'll be biased because she will see me as perfect son-in-law material."

Jess grinned and shook her head.

"Uh Uh! She'll see you as perfect husband material. You're one year older than she is so I'm not going to let her anywhere near you as she'll try to steal you away from me."

It was my turn to grin.

"Wow, that's every man's fantasy, a threesome with mother and daughter ... ouch ... you pinched me."

"You still deserve that from time to time but you also ... just to get your mind back on me for a minute ... very definitely ... deserve this ...!"

With that she ran her hand down to my crotch and stroked me through my trousers. My underpants started to become constricting to the growing bulge and she released my belt and ran the zipper down so she could burrow into my boxers. I lifted my buttocks from the sofa and pushed my clothes down my thighs to give her unfettered access to my straining cock. I moaned as her palm rubbed the sensitive head which she then circled with thumb and forefinger and gently frigged the top inch. My moan became a groan and she looked up at me and gave a mischievous smile at my reaction.

"You like that don't you. I'm learning the little sounds you make."

Jess slid down the sofa until her head was resting on my abdomen but her legs were off the end. She giggled at the position she was in.

"Shall we get on the bed I have something I want to try."

I couldn't get there quickly enough losing my trousers and underpants along the way. We resumed the position but this time I was sitting up against the headboard and Jess was lying with her head on my thighs looking at my face past my erect penis. She gave the head of my cock a quick lick with her tongue and made a tighter circle with thumb and forefinger and ever so slowly slid it down over the wet crown squeezing it as she went until it got past the flared bulge. I gasped as the pressure of the circle was quite hard.

She noted my reaction and gave another impish look.

"Not so keen on that then! Well that's good because that's what I reckon it would be like if you fucked me in the butt. My cock gave a lurch as the suggestion and I instinctively thrust my hips upwards. She gave a throaty sexy whisper almost to herself.

"Oooh now you think you like it. You want to bury this cock in my tight little Filipina ass do you? Well that isn't going to happen because it would hurt me and it would hurt you like this."

She spat on my penis and brought the finger / thumb circle up to smear the saliva and my own lubrication over the head and then proceeded to run down the length of cock flattening and stretching my foreskin and generating a lot of friction despite the combined fluids. When she reached the flaring root of my cock she grinned up at me.

"There you are balls deep in my shit pipe. Do you want to fuck it some more?"

I grinned and nodded, fascinated by what she was doing and enjoying the hand job and the little game at the same time. I was certainly turned on by the image of my cock being balls deep in her beautiful bum. Despite the fact that she had only being stroking me for a matter of seconds I could already feel my orgasm lurking.

"You need to go slow as my tight little asshole or arsehole as you Brits call it needs to adjust to your size."

With that she slowly dragged her hand back up my cock slackening the grip as she did so until it just gripped the crown. She looked at the exposed shaft and giggled.

"Oh look, some streaks of brown. I didn't have time for an enema before you fucked me. I need to clean it before we go any further"