LBFM Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm carrying my bride-to-be over the threshold just like Richard Gere in Officer and a Gentleman. Mind you Debra Winger was a lot lighter than you. Have you been putting on weight?"

She growled in mock fierceness.

"Be very careful what you say Mr. King. You wouldn't want to lose your one remaining testicle would you? Anyway it was Wynona Ryder not Debra Winger and he didn't carry her over the threshold but a long way round a factory. I'm not sure an old man like you could manage that distance even with someone as light as me."

"You're right about the factory and I couldn't do that with a heavy lump like you but it was definitely Debra Winger."

She pouted angrily.

"A lump! You called me a lump! Put me down this instant I want to go back to the dorm."

So I did.

I dropped her onto the couch in the living room and she squealed as I followed her down and pulled her into an embrace to kiss her very hard. Her tongue instantly invaded my mouth and I replied in kind.

We melted into each other as the kiss heated up and then we were tearing at each other's clothes still kissing as much as we could. I had pulled the spaghetti straps of her sundress down and freed her wonderfully pert bra-less breasts. My kisses moved down her neck and across her chest to capture a hard nipple as I rolled the other between thumb and forefinger. She hissed and arched her back to force herself closer to my mouth as her hands scrabbled at my trouser buttons as I shucked my jacket onto the floor.

I lifted my head from her gorgeous tit and looked at her lust filled eyes with my own smouldering gaze.

"You are the loveliest lump in the whole world and you're mine and I could eat you up."

Her hands left my trousers and pulled her skirt up and she shimmied out of her thong leaving her open pussy bare and glistening before me. Her smiling eyes challenged me.

"Go on, get eating and if you do a good job I might just forget the insults."

Ever the gentleman and considerate lover I knelt on the floor between her widespread thighs and slid my hands along the back of her legs to grasp her firm buttocks and pulled her forwards presenting me with a close-up of her sexy slit, puffy labia and engorged clit. Her own hands grasped the back of her thighs and pulled back opening herself even more.

My eyes were locked on hers and I could still see the challenge there as I dropped the tip of my tongue onto her engorged nub. Quickly those eyes closed as she arched her neck and gasped as my tongue gently caressed around and over her clit and along her drooling gash. She jerked her hips faster against me but I continued to probe gently while she moaned and whined in frustration.

I was obviously going too slow for her.

"Don't tease me. I want you to eat me. It's been so long just make me come. I've wanted this for so long I'll come very quickly. Just do it and then fuck me!"

She became more demanding and her hands moved to grab my head. I let her guide my ministrations to effectively masturbate herself with my tongue as her juices poured out of her and her motions became more frantic until finally it hit her.

"Fuck ... yesss ... oh yess ... yes now .... Gonna come darling ... make ... me ... comme ... ohh ... ohh ...yessss!

Her hands stopped pressing my head and went limp and I lifted my head to look up at her. Her eyes were still closed and she looked slightly dishevelled with strands of her lustrous black hair clinging to her shoulders and chest which were covered in sweat. Gradually she opened her eyes and smiled wanly at me.

"Ohhhh I needed that. That's the first orgasm I've had since the last time we made love. What about you, have you been keeping all your lovely sperm for me?"

I still hadn't told her about the vasectomy but now wasn't the time to discuss the difference between sperm and semen!

I nodded (although it was a lie as part of my recuperation was to make sure that my testicle was still working but that doesn't count, does it?).

There was no time for any more fore-play and I knelt up and fisted my cock to align it with her entrance. She was looking at me the whole time and flexed her hips enough to capture the head and all it took was one thrust to slide deeply home. We both groaned again at the sensation and she pulled on my arms to drag me closer.

"Just fuck me ... hard ... I want to feel you come inside me."

So I did.

There was nothing gentle and loving about it as I pounded into her and she angled her pelvis to accommodate me. I grasped her hips and slim waist and pulled her towards me fiercely as she locked her legs behind my back.

We were both panting and moaning and the loud slap of my thighs against her upturned buttocks echoed around the room and we both knew it wasn't going to last long. In what seemed like a matter of seconds, I could feel the familiar tingle that presaged my orgasm.

"Ohhhh ... gonna come ... ohhh fuck ... gonna commme!"

He legs locked tighter.

"Goddddd ... yessss ... come in me lover."

I thrust forcefully into her and felt my cock pumping into her on each thrust before I lost rhythm and the movements became spastic before I collapsed onto her breasts with my head next to hers. Her legs stayed tight around me and her arms joined them to hug me and we could not have been physically closer as our chests heaved to take in oxygen.

Gradually our movements stilled and her arms started to gently stroke my back and I returned the caresses with nibbling kisses to her neck and face. My softening cock oozed out of her with a wet sound and I felt sure there was a cleaning bill heading our way!

It was at this point that I realised that my knees were killing me on the cold tiled floor but did not want to break the spell. I tried to surreptitiously move and lifted my head to look at her. She was grinning, she had guessed!

"Why don't you come up here I'm sure it will be more comfortable for your tired old body? That's if there is enough room for you next to the lump on the couch."

Ouch. She wasn't going to let that one slide was she?

We lay together facing each other on the couch, me on the outside, tenderly touching, stroking and kissing without much conversation other what our eyes were telling each other. I felt the need to break the spell as I needed to know whether we could live in this house after what had transpired before.

"Has that put paid to the bad feelings about this room and the couch? Can you live in this house?"

She closed her eyes briefly before opening them again with a serious expression.

"I could live with you anywhere. In fact I will live with you anywhere you tell me to. I don't want to live without you anymore."

I scrabbled behind me for my clothes and managed to reach my jacket and found what I was searching for in a pocket.

"In which case will you do me the honour of marrying me?"

I managed to deftly open the ring box behind me and flourish the diamond and yellow sapphire ring in front of her. Her face was a picture of surprise, delight and disbelief and she opened and closed her mouth a couple of times but could not find the words to reply. I could see the tears starting to well up as she nodded her head dumbly and proffered her left hand. I slipped the ring on ... it was a bit big but could be resized. Better that way than being too small. She stared at it for a very long time before turning her gaze to me and finally spoke.

"It's ... so beautiful ... so special ... I would have chosen this if you had taken me to look ... I'm glad you didn't ... I love the surprise even though we've spoken about it before ... it's wonderful ... thank you ...You are such a wonderful ... special man how could I say no?"

She leant forward and we kissed gently for a long time before she ran her hand down to grasp and stroke my cock which had started to show signs of life. Suffice it to say that her touch was more than sufficient to finish the job and she rolled me onto my back before climbing on to me and lowering her self onto me with eyes closed in delight.

She opened them again and smiled dreamily down at me.

"I'm only doing this to banish the demons from this couch."

We giggled and then started to make love slowly and passionately.

Fittingly, this time we came together crying out our love for each other before collapsing in a sweaty loving embrace.

To be continued...

12