LBFM Pt. 07

Story Info
Can it get any better?
6.7k words
4.81
12.6k
15

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 21.

The next few months were a blur of love and happiness and not inconsiderable amounts of wonderful sex with Jess feeling the need to thank me for changing her life on a regular basis.

I did tell her that she had changed mine just as much every chance I got but I wasn't going to complain if she felt that her debt had to be paid off with the inventive use of her gorgeous body.

Melissa came to live with us as Jess' job enabled her to get a residency permit and Jess moved off night shift so that we could live a more normal life together. Additionally, we employed Maria as our 'domestic servant' and Jess was ecstatic that all her family was permanently under one roof. Unfortunately that roof was now not large enough especially when my boys came to stay and we moved to a larger villa on Lamma.

My divorce came through and we arranged our wedding for the school holidays so that Archie and Daniel could be there.

Melissa was a lovely girl and Archie, being his father's son, fell helplessly for her on his first visit and she seemed equally taken by him to the point where I had to start a 'landing patrol' each night. Jess and Maria thought it hilarious that I was taking it so seriously but I did point out that nobody wanted Melissa's life blighted in the same way that both Jess and Maria's had been. We had serious conversations with our respective offspring and Jess got Melissa on the pill very soon after but I still maintained an ear out each night for the sound of feet on the stairs!

The wedding was a quiet affair with Archie as my best man and Melissa was maid-of-honour although at one point during the week before I was not sure whether it would go ahead. Jess developed a stomach bug and seemed to have a bad back where she struggled to walk at certain times. Fortunately she had taken time off from work in the run up to the wedding so could be pampered by Maria who seemed to be very happy despite her concern about Jess' health.

Immediately after the wedding we flew to the Indonesian island of Lombok for a short honeymoon and had a two hour drive to an exclusive resort on the North West coast where we could spend time together with no distractions.

At the end of dinner on the first night Jess smiled lovingly and leant towards me and whispered quietly.

"Special man, I have two wedding presents for you that I need to prepare so please wait 10 minutes before coming to the suite."

I thought this odd as we had already exchanged small gifts at the wedding breakfast and I now felt embarrassed that I had nothing else to give her.

At the appointed time I let myself into the suite and she called out from the bathroom with a slight strain to her voice.

"David, my love, please undress and put on the robe that I left for you. I have poured you an Armagnac so please sit on the couch and drink it. I'll only be a few more seconds."

"Are you Ok sweetheart? You sound in pain, is your back hurting you again?"

I heard her giggle.

"No, I'm fine. Just wait a second I'll be right there."

I undressed and put on the robe and sat with the drink whilst I waited. Ok, so it was more than few seconds before the door to the bathroom opened and she stepped through.

But it was worth the wait.

Much like on the first night when she took her clothes off to give me a massage my jaw hit the floor and I was speechless.

I had never seen anything so beautiful, so stunning, so sexy in all my life.

She wore an ivory lace kimono over a matching lacy bra and shorts set that would have had every Victoria's Secrets model green with envy. The colour contrasted beautifully with her skin and her dark eyes.

She was gorgeous.

She stood nervously in the doorway so I stood and walked towards her and got down on my knees in supplication.

"Jess ... sweetheart ... darling ... you look amazing ... You are the most beautiful thing in the world. Thank you for choosing me to be the one to share this moment with. I love you with all my heart and if I do not tell you that every day of our lives together you may tear off one of my arms and beat me to death with the soggy end. If this is my present I can't wait to unwrap it."

She beamed down at me. I'd said the right thing!

She beckoned me closer and offered me the ends of the sash holding the kimono closed. I gently undid the bow and ran my hands inside over her waist and round her back to pull her closer still. I kissed her navel and reached up behind her to the clasp of the bra before she stopped me and smiled apologetically down at me.

"Not so fast tiger! I have something I need to explain."

I must have looked puzzled and worried because that what I felt.

'No don't worry, it's good. Well I hope it is. Let's go back to the couch."

I got to my feet and she took me by the hand and led me to the couch and made me sit down. She shrugged the kimono to a puddle on the floor and stood before me in the beautiful lacy lingerie set.

She undid the clasp to her bra and teased me by holding an arm across her breasts before slowly revealing her beautiful orbs to my eyes and dropping the flimsy garment to the floor. I reached up to cup her breasts but she laughingly stepped back.

"No, it's still not time! Give me your hands."

She took my proffered hands and placed them on her hips with my thumbs inside the waist band of the lacy shorts. I looked enquiringly up at her and she grinned and nodded and I ran my hands down her thighs and the shorts slithered down to join the other scraps of material on the floor and she stood before me, her wonderful sexy body naked to my gaze.

She looked serious.

"My darling ... special ... wonderful man. I would have liked to have been a virgin for you on our wedding night but we both know it's a bit late for that so I would like give you another gift. I think you will like it."

Her voice was hoarse and her breathing was getting fast and raspy and she was obviously feeling aroused.

I couldn't work out what she was talking about but I wasn't going to spoil the moment as she started to pirouette and presented her back to me but holding my gaze over her shoulder. She leant slightly forward and reached behind her to grasp her buttocks which were in line with my eyes level and gently separated the fleshy globes.

There, nestling between them was a disk about an inch in diameter with a red jewel on it.

It took me a few milliseconds to understand what I was looking at and what it meant.

A butt-plug!

I breathed out.

"Oh my god ... Your arse ... You are giving me your anal cherry?"

She giggled and nodded.

"Yes, special man. It is the only virginity I have left and seeing as you saved it from Lavrov I think its right that you get to have it."

I met her gaze.

"Are you sure my darling I wouldn't want to hurt you?"

She smiled gently back at me.

"Special man. I knew you would worry about that so I have been training my ass for the last few days with butt-plugs and a vibrator. That's why I have been walking funny. Go on ... pull it and stretch me a bit more ... it's the largest I have tried."

She leant forward even more and pulled her arse cheeks further apart and I was overcome by how wanton and sexy the gesture was. My cock started to stretch and lengthen at the sight and the prospect of what was to come.

I reached forward to grasp the disk and watched as her sphincter stretched as the bulbous head slowly emerged. At its widest the plug was about twice the diameter of the flange and the ring of muscle clinging to it was stretched white. I released it and her sphincter swallowed the plug back inside. Jess gasped and I looked at her face which was red with exertion. She sought to quickly reassure me.

"Its OK, I'm alright. The initial stretching can hurt a bit but I quite like the burn when something is going in and out and I'm already stretched. Let me sit down on the couch and you can warm me up a bit before we start."

I felt incredibly nervous.

I've seen anal on porn videos and it always seems so perfunctory: insert tab A into slot B and away they go. In some the girl has obviously been 'warmed up' before or the films have been edited to remove the early stages. When you do see the initial insertion the girls take a long time to get adjusted and are obviously in discomfort.

I was worried about causing Jess any discomfort and certainly wanted to avoid pain.

She could see the concern on my face and reached across to gently stroke my face while rummaging under one of the cushions to produce a tube of lube that she had obviously secreted there before.

"It's ok special man this stuff works wonders when I was ... err... in training and (giggle) I've used plugs and dildos that I think are your size."

She smirked.

"The dildos certainly felt good in my pussy when I tried them on for size. In fact I know what to do now the next time you're away on business."

By this time we were both grinning and I reached over to take her in my arms and we kissed tenderly.

"If you are sure about this it will be my pleasure to ... take your cherry, although if you are giving it to me then I'm not really taking it ... so I'll be honoured to accept this gift ... but ..."

I stopped as I didn't want to just roll her over and fuck her up the arse. Did she have an idea of how she wanted it? She sensed my indecision and kissed all over my face and neck with little butterfly kisses.

"Darling, don't over-think it. Let's relax and make love like we normally do. Carefree, gently, tenderly, spontaneously and all the other good things we do with each other."

I nodded embarrassedly and we kissed before I got on my knees in front of her and softly slid my hands up the inside of her thighs gently forcing them apart. She reclined against the cushions and her eyes were locked on mine as I leant forward to place little kisses on her abdomen causing her to giggle as they tickled before running them gently lower through the small triangle of hair to circle around her clitoral hood. I moved back a few inches and blew gently on it eliciting a twitch of her hips and a moan of approval and an involuntary arch of her back. I extended my tongue to lightly touch the apex of the hood and flicked it a few times causing yet more twitches and moans.

I ran my extended tongue further down along the lips of her vagina which I gently eased apart with my thumbs and my tongue dipped in and out as I tasted her juices which had just started to flow. I slid my hands around to cup her firm buttocks and gently pulled her towards me so that her bum was projected off the couch as I pushed her knees back towards her chest to completely open the plane of her groin to my oral ministrations.

I flattened my tongue and swiped it back across her parted labia up to her clit which by this time was more prominent and I felt it harden as I sucked it into my open mouth. Experience told me that Jess liked this and I was proved right almost immediately as she began to get more vocal.

"Fuccckkkkkk ... yesssss ... do that again!"

So I did it again ... and again ... and again!

Her hips flexed up towards me driving a harder contact between my mouth and her groin. I then moved south again stopping to stab into her vaginal opening with my stiff tongue and suck at her engorged lips. I raised my head to look at her face and saw that her eyes were closed but she was gently massaging her erect nipples. I used my forearms to hold her knees up and moved my hands to stroke her breasts and her own hands guided mine to take over the teasing of her hard nubs.

Occasionally, as I moved my mouth down her labia towards the opening of her pussy, my chin would come in contact with the jewel of the butt-plug and I removed my right hand from her glorious boob and slid it down round her hip and under her bum to gently twist and pull the flange, stretching her anal sphincter and generating more whimpering moans from Jess' mouth.

I could tell from the vocal cues and the amount of moisture that was trickling down her thighs that Jess was getting warmed up as she had asked so I decided to move on to the next stage and slowly pulled the butt-plug out of her grasping anus watching the sphincter stretch gradually to the widest point of the plug before the muscular orifice contracted and forced the pointed end out and then closed with an almost audible 'pop'.

I had never seen anything so erotically naughty in my life so I gently pushed the plug back against Jess' anus and despite a brief resistance the sphincter oozed apart with the pressure I exerted and once it passed the widest point the plug was sucked quickly in. I repeated the process staring in fascination.

I heard a chuckle and looked away from the sexy sight of my wife's arsehole up to her beautiful laughing eyes.

"Are you enjoying yourself down there?"

I grinned sheepishly and nodded.

"You shouldn't let me play with my favourite toys."

She raised herself up on her elbows and looked down my body.

"Well my favourite toy looks ready to play with, how about we bring them together?"

I followed her gaze and saw my cock was jutting out like an iron bar glistening with natural lubrication. However, I wanted no discomfort for Jess and reached for the tube and squeezed a large dollop onto my fingers before pulling the plug back out and gently stroking around her anus with my slippery digits.

Jess inhaled loudly.

"That's nice ... much nicer than when I do it ... push one finger in ... please."

I pushed my middle finger in to the second knuckle with out much resistance as I watched her face for any pain. Her eyes were closed and she was biting her bottom lip but she did that a lot when aroused so I started to gently piston my finger in and out and twisting it as I did so. Her eyes opened and she looked at me again with smoky eyes.

"You like playing with my butt don't you ... the ... ohhhhh ... yesssss ... I like that too."

The gasp was a result of me withdrawing one finger and gently pushing two back in, meeting more resistance this time and forcing her anus to stretch more. I resumed the gentle twisting, sawing motion and after a few penetrations I could feel her loosening up then her buttocks started thrusting back at me in time with my movements.

Jess reached down to pull my head up and the rest of my body followed but I left my fingers where they were as she raised her own body up to kiss me tenderly before whispering.

"What your fingers are doing is just wonderful but I want your cock in there but let me return the favour first."

She reached for the tube and squeezed out more lube and then grasped my rampant erection spreading the gel over the purple head which seemed larger than normal. It was my turn to suck in my breath as the feel of her slippery hand was almost too much. I pulled away and shook my head with my fingers withdrawing from her arsehole with a wet plop.

"Any more of that and we will be waiting for round two before I take your cherry."

She giggled.

"Well we can't have that can we?"

She then looked serious and cocked her head on one side as she thought of what came next. She was almost apologetic when she finally spoke.

"Ummmm ... I think I'd like to be on top so I can control it but facing you so you can see I'm ok. Is that good for you?"

"Darling. I'd do it sitting on a barbed wire fence if you wanted me to. I'll sit on the couch and you can kneel over me."

She stood up and cheekily grabbed my penis as she did and wiped the rest of the lube off her fingers. I growled at her.

"Stop that or we will have to call it off."

She giggled and pushed me back onto the couch and I reclined against the cushions with my cock sticking vertically in a menacing fashion. She straddled my thighs with her knees and inched forward until her mons hit the underside of my cock. She paused and then slid forward another 2 inches and flexed her hips causing her puffy labia and clit to rub against my hardness. She closed her eyes and spoke with a voice full of lust.

"You feel very hard today. Is there something special about to happen? Sorry if I delay it as that feels so good against my clit I've just got to do it some more."

"Take all the time you want, sweetheart, I'm not going anywhere. Just don't get too close to the head or you will set me off again."

I could see hear and feel how wet she was as her pussy slid delightfully backwards and forwards along my length and her breathing became more rapid. I lifted my hands to her beautiful breasts and stoked her hard nipples with my thumbs. She groaned.

"If we keep this up I'll come before the main course."

"There's no ration on orgasms as far as I know but I might just blow at the same time and that won't be good."

She pouted and then grinned before falling forward to kiss me tenderly.

"For a guy who once said 'who needs orgasms' we sure have shared a lot over the months but on this occasion I'll forego the pleasure so you can have yours."

I kissed her back.

"We'll just have to see if you can have one too."

She looked doubtful.

"I'm not expecting one. My pleasure will be seeing you have fun with your present. Anything else will be a bonus."

With that she slid further forward until my erection, wet with her juices and the lube, popped out behind her and nestled between her glorious buttocks. She lifted herself up on her knees and reached back to grasp my cock and looked me in the eye.

"Are you ready for this? Hold my butt up but don't start thrusting until I'm ready. OK?"

I nodded and reached one hand round to smooth my palm over her firm buttocks as she leant slightly forward and brought the head of my cock against her rosebud. The other hand I slid along my abdomen with the palm up until my questing fingertips found the junction of her thighs and the hard bead of her clit between them. Jess whimpered and looked at me with lust-filled eyes as I gently traced a circle around it before I moved my hand further into the swamp of her pussy seeking out the entrance to her cunt. She rutted against my hand and the motion was enough to pouch my glans into the outside of her anus and she sat back up with her eyes closed and pushed down.

Her face was a picture of concentration and I realised I had been holding my breath for far too long and exhaled noisily. She opened her eyes at the sound and smiled down at me.

"Intense, huh?"

I nodded and at that point I felt the pucker start to give way and the tip of my cock worm its' way further into the tight opening. We both said 'oh' at the same time and then giggled.

I now had two fingers buried into her vagina and I crooked them forward to find her G spot causing her to buck her hips and buttocks and I felt the ring of muscle give way to allow more of my cock to enter her musky back passage.

She groaned again and I looked up at her face.

"Are you ok? We can stop. Please don't do this if it hurts."

She smiled weakly down at me.

"I promised you my ass and my ass you shall have. It's so different from the plugs; they just slid in so easily once I'd got use to them. Even with the lube there is more friction with your lovely cock. We need to add more."

She lifted off and there was a strange resistance as her anus clung on to the head of my cock before releasing with a audible sucking noise.

This time I put the gloopy substance onto my own cock and she inserted the tube directly into her arse and squeezed and giggled at the cold feeling. She bent forward again and smiled at me as she pushed down much harder with my cock engaged against her tight hole. This time I could feel her sphincter deform more readily and with a rush I felt the head clamped tight by the ring of muscle before it slid further in and her anus snapped shut under the crown.

Jess groaned and stopped any further movement and felt behind her

12