Le Bel de Mer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mine, too. Fuck, I want to jack off just watching her," the waiter whispered.

With my free hand beneath the table, I pulled my dress up and pulled my panties aside, thrusting two fingers into my pussy. I was so wet from this daring little game we were playing. I scooped some of my pussy lube onto my fingers and brought my glistening fingers up to Scott's cock, rubbing my cream along his shaft.

"Oh Kat. That's so hot," Scott groaned quietly. "You're gonna make me cum baby. Don't stop."

I sucked harder, wrapping my hand around his swollen shaft, pumping and working my mouth together in a simultaneous rhythm.

Scott started to pump up into my mouth, trying to be unobtrusive as he rose off his chair. I held his cock against my mouth as I licked up and down his shaft with my mouth wide open, letting my tongue drop down to lap at his balls.

"I'm gonna cum in my pants! Suck him good, you little cock sucker," the waiter whispered hotly.

"Goddamn Kat! Here it comes baby."

Scott's eyes rolled back in his head and he groaned softly, filling my mouth with his seed. I sucked and swallowed every spurt until he'd emptied his balls into my mouth.

The waiter stood there wide-eyed and watched me rub the oozing tip of Scott's cock over my lips and then slowly clean him off with my tongue.

"Son of a bitch," the waiter breathed in a low voice. "I need to go whack my cock and cum."

I smiled up at both of them from beneath the table.

"Monsieur, I'm bringing you a bottle of champagne. It's on me after that performance. You two just made my night. Don't bother to tip me. I got my tip already. Whew!" he said as he turned to walk away.

I slipped out from beneath the table and sat back down with a satisfied smile on my face.

"Dear God, Kat," Scott sighed with a grin on his face.

"What?" I smiled. "I told you I couldn't wait to get mine."

The waiter brought us a bottle of the best champagne he could find. He leaned over the table and whispered to us both, "Merci."

We had the best service imaginable that night as Scott and I enjoyed the first of many dinners at Le Bel. When we got ready to leave, Scott shook our waiter's hand and I planted a soft kiss on his cheek.

"Merci, monsieur et mademoiselle. This was the best night I've ever had working here."

Scott and I had an incredible night of sex, right on the beach, after our first date at Le Bel and actually, after every date there. It was like an aphrodisiac that always ended with us making love in the sand to the sound of the surf.

Our relationship was great. It was happy, fun, flirty and sexually adventurous. Scott and I decided to get married three months later.

***

I was still daydreaming as I pulled into the driveway but awakened back into reality as I pushed the button on the garage door opener and the door rose. Scott's car wasn't there. I pulled in and parked the car, got out and ran into the house, heading for the answering machine. No messages. I hoped that was a good sign that he didn't get snagged to stay late anyway.

After I tossed my keys and books onto the kitchen island, I dashed upstairs to go searching the closet. I hadn't gotten very far when I heard the front door and Scott's deep voice calling out to me.

"Here, kitty, kitty, kitty."

"I'm upstairs, baby," I called out from the bedroom.

"Come downstairs, Kat," he yelled back.

I ran down the stairs happily like a child at Christmas heading for the tree. Scott was standing in the foyer by the front door when I rushed up to him, wrapped my arms around his broad shoulders and gave him a long, hungry kiss. He slipped his arms around my waist and kissed me back passionately.

"Welcome home, lover," I smiled at him.

"Mmmm. I've missed those kind of welcome homes, kitten," he whispered in my ear. "I've got something for you."

"You do? Other than you being home early?" I looked surprised.

"Yes. We have a date tonight, so," he paused and produced a bouquet of flowers, just as he'd done the night of our first date and for every date since, even after we got married. "I had to keep up with tradition. Flowers for my lady."

I pressed my face gently into the bouquet and breathed in their fragrant scent. "They're beautiful, baby. Thank you." I kissed him gently.

We walked into the kitchen and he stood next to me while I was arranging the flowers. Scott looked around the kitchen and sighed.

"Is something wrong, honey?" I asked.

"Wrong? No, no, nothing. Just being in the kitchen reminds me of something. I'm starving, but not for food," he said with a suggestive smile.

"What are you hungry for?" I asked innocently, already knowing the answer.

"A Kit-Kat," he said, spanking my ass and chasing me up the stairs.

Scott caught up with me on the landing at the top of the stairs. He swept his arm beneath my legs and picked me up, walking toward our bed. He sat down, placing me on his lap as we kissed each other hungrily as if to make up for lost time. We began to tear at each other's clothes until we were both naked. Our hands roamed over each other's bodies as if we were making sure this was really real and not just a fantasy in our minds.

"Sit on my face, Kat," Scott whispered. "I need your pussy on my mouth."

I crawled over him and squatted down over his face. He grabbed and pulled me down as his stiff tongue slid into my pussy. I leaned forward and braced myself on him, placing my mouth over his stiff prick. I sucked him into my mouth and pumped my hips up and down, riding his tongue like a cock. He groaned lustfully into my moist folds.

My mouth bobbed on his cock, licking and sucking him wildly. Scott's fingers were digging into my ass as he pulled my cheeks apart, tilted his head back, and licked my tender asshole until it was pulsing. He drove into that tight puckered rosebud and fucked me in the ass with his tongue.

I moistened my fingertip in my mouth and rimmed his asshole before sliding it in, burying my finger to the last knuckle. Scott raised his hips upward and rammed his cock down my throat with his thrust. He moved his mouth back to my pussy and inserted his middle finger into my ass. I moaned loudly, the sound muffled around his cock.

Our bodies twisted and rocked together with wild abandon. I wiggled my finger in Scott's ass, knowing it would drive him insane. He practically choked me when he thrust into my mouth and exploded down my throat. It sent me over the edge and I spasmed with a powerful orgasm.

Afterward, we lay there, cuddled up and stroking each other. God, it was wonderful being in his arms.

We got up and showered together. The feeling of my soapy hands running all over his body made me hot all over again. Scott pushed me up against the wall and fingered me to another climax before we got out to dress for dinner.

"Kat!" Scott called up the stairs, checking his watch. "C'mon kitten, we're going to be late."

I stood at the top of the stairs and Scott was waiting for me at the bottom, dressed in his black Armani suit. He looked so handsome; I felt the familiar flutter in my stomach that I got whenever I looked at him.

He looked up, doing a double take, as his eyes grew wide.

The red dress I wore was backless all the way down to my waist and it had long, sheer sleeves and a plunging V neckline, which dropped below my breasts, provocatively showing off their firm round curves. The hemline stopped just above my knees. My hair was pinned up with wisps of blonde ringlets framing my face.

When I descended the stairs, I slowly turned around and modeled for him with a bright smile.

"You like?"

Scott swallowed hard. "My God! I don't know how you expect me to eat when you're dressed like that. You look incredibly sexy."

I smiled. "Thank you, handsome. I must say, you're looking pretty hot yourself in that suit."

"Damn, Kat. I get hard just looking at you," he whispered in my ear and I felt the heat of his breath on my neck.

My hand brushed slowly over his thick cock and I murmured softly, "So you do," while giving him a gentle squeeze.

"I'd like to bend you over and take you right here," he said while nuzzling me and grinding his hips gently.

I smiled. "There will be plenty of time for that later, baby. Right now, we don't want to keep Francois waiting."

***

Francois smiled when he saw us arrive.

"Madame et monsieur Nichols! Bienvenue. I'm so glad you could join us this evening." Francois was as polite as ever, but when he took the back of my hand to kiss it, I looked down and saw his eyes staring hungrily at my breasts. I winked at him and let him know he was caught, but said nothing.

Heads turned as Francois walked us to a private table as if we were royalty. I must admit Scott and I made a striking couple.

"Champagne, monsieur Nichols?" Francois asked politely.

"The best you've got, Francois," Scott said.

Francois brought us our champagne and signaled for the waiter. After he'd left, Scott leaned forward and whispered; "I think Francois has his eyes on you tonight, Kat."

My eyes twinkled and I whispered back, "Maybe we should give his eyes something to see."

We ordered and ate our meal, happily talking, as any other married couple would do. After dessert was cleared, Scott moved his chair beside me and slid his arm around me.

He kissed me slowly with the long, deep kisses that made my heart race while he draged his index finger down between my breasts, stopping and tracing the curves of each one. Scott slipped his hand into the bodice of my dress, pushing it aside to bare my breasts. His fingers twisted and pinched the nipple of my left breast and he lowered his mouth to the right and began to suck on it gently just as Francois returned.

"Mon Dieu!" he gasped. "Excusez-moi."

I peered up at Francois from beneath my long eyelashes, flashing him a look of heated sensuality.

"You can stay, Francois," I said softly. "We want you to stay and I think you want to anyway, no?"

Francois turned red and looked at Scott, who nodded in assurance.

"Oui, madame. Very much." His voice was low and husky and he ran his hand along his cock through his pants.

Scott stood up and took me by the hand as I stood. He lifted the dress skirt up to my waist, baring my naked bottom, accentuated by the garter belt I wore.

"Magnifique!" Francois was whispering excitedly.

Scott sat me on the table and gently guided me to lie down. His fingers were toying with my pussy lips, separating them as they dipped between the thick swells of flesh. I started getting wet when we first talked about letting Francois watch us. I tightened my muscles and Scott opened my lips to let Francois see the wetness trickling from me until it ran down the crack of my ass.

Francois groaned and unzipped his pants.

Scott flattened his tongue and lapped slowly at my heated sex until my hips began to thrust upward. He had already unzipped his pants, stroking his stiff prick and when he saw how wet and ready I was, he stood up and rubbed his cock against me.

"Oui! Baisez-la! Yes, fuck her!" he exclaimed, stroking what I saw to be at least a seven and a half inch cock.

I looked up at Scott and he smiled and nodded. I crooked my finger at Francois, motioning him to come closer. He walked over and stood with his cock right in front of me. I turned my upper torso and wrapped my hand around his pole, stroking him slowly and tonguing his scrotum.

Scott watched for a moment.

"You're beautiful with your mouth full," he whispered.

Scott pressed the head of his cock against my opening, filling me quickly, as he slammed in hard and deep. I groaned loudly, confident I couldn't be heard by anyone in the public area of the restaurant.

"God, Scott," I moaned and nuzzled my mouth against Francois.

Francois moved and repositioned the head of his cock at my lips. I tilted my head back over the side of the table and took him into my mouth. He placed his hands on my breasts and began to squeeze them hard. He slapped at them lightly before zeroing in on my thick nipples.

Scott groaned. "Kat you look so hot taking on both of us." He started to ram me with force, pounding away mercilessly and making my whole body shake.

My breasts were bouncing and Francois pinched my nipples hard, eliciting a groan from me that vibrated around his cock.

"Mon Dieu! You are so sexy, madame," Francois whispered. "My cock feels good in your mouth. Suck me hard."

I sucked hungrily. God, I was so turned on having my husband in me and my mouth filled by our friend while Scott watched.

I moaned loudly and bucked up into Scott. My pussy was gripping his cock, madly contracting around it. He hooked my legs over his arms and kept plowing into my pussy until it was red and flaming. His pelvis rubbed over my clit until he placed his thumb on it, rubbing wildly as I writhed violently beneath him.

"That's it, baby" my husband whispered in a heated frenzy. "Show him what a hot fuck you are. Cream all over my cock."

Francois plunged down my throat and pumped my mouth with force.

My whole body shook as I started to moan louder.

Francois gasped, "Mon Dieu! I'm cumming, madame!" He filled my throat with his thick wad of sperm and I swallowed greedily.

He leaned down and kissed my cum soaked lips before whispering in my ear, "You have such a hot pussy, madame. Show Francois how much you like to fuck, eh? Let me see you cum all over your husband's cock."

"Oh God," I gasped and flooded Scott's prick with a mind-shattering orgasm.

"Fuck, Kat! I'm gonna cum baby," Scott groaned loudly and shoved in deep, holding himself in me as exploded, collapsing on top of me afterward.

We lay there for a few minutes, gasping and catching our breath and Francois stepped back, zipping up his pants. He looked on as Scott kissed me gently and withdrew from me. His cum trickled out of my pussy and down my ass.

I slid off the table and stood up, feeling Scott's hot seed running down my thighs.

"Madame. Monsieur. Merci. Thank you. Que magnifique! It was wonderful," Francois' breathing had just about returned to normal. "The waiters have told me about you, but I didn't believe them. Mon Dieu! They were right."

We smiled at Francois and I walked over and kissed his cheek, thanking him for his discretion.

"Mon plaisir, madame. The pleasure was all mine," Francois said and smiled.

We walked down to the beach and kicked off our shoes to walk in the sand. Scott took my hand in his as we strolled along the shore, quietly speaking the sweet words that lovers do.

Scott stopped walking and swept me up in his arms.

"Kit-Kat, I never imagined I would ever meet someone who filled my life with such happiness. I had just about given up on ever getting married or falling in love when I met you. Thank you for the best two years of my life, my beautiful one of the ocean. You're truly my bel de la mer."

I looked up at him with tears in my eyes as he kissed me.

12