Le Plaisir de Trevail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Perja
Perja
34 Followers

On this particular Thursday, it was near eight in the evening when Frederick flipped off the lights to his office and stepped out. It was then that he noticed the outer door to K's office was slightly cracked; he thought she was out of the building for the day, but walked over, pushed the door open and stepped inside, his eyes adjusting to the darkness. He didn't see her at first, but as he looked a bit longer he noticed her at the very far end of the room, sunk in a chair, her back to him. He crossed the room and stood behind her, but she didn't move.

"Everything alright?" he asked.

She was startled by him, "I didn't hear you come in."

"I didn't think you were here." Still she faced the window, so he stepped around and crouched in front of her.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

She waived her hand and forced a smile, "long day."

"Do you need anything?" he asked gently. Her guard was down and that she was at a loss for words, struggling with emotion, and instinctively put his hand on her knee.

She looked at his hand, surprised, and then into his eyes, "I'm alright, just tired."

He squeezed her knee before dropping his hand. Her eyes were red and he could tell she had been crying. He had never seen her this emotional before. She was always cool, always in control.

"Did something happen?" he asked.

She laughed bitterly and shook her head, looking down at her hands. "You don't want to hear about my problems."

"That's not really the point. The point is I'm here to listen if you want to talk."

She took a deep breath. "I've very recently ended a relationship." "Oh," he said, taken aback. He knew about this guy, Tom Reynolds, a lawyer of course, in a rival firm. Frederick had never cared for him, never felt he had a conscience about how he practiced law, and the Pennsylvania State Bar seemed to agree, having sanctioned him on more than one occasion.

"I'm sorry," he said, unable to come up with anything else.

She shrugged. "he was unfaithful...I'd suspected..." her voice trailed off momentarily before she said, "well, my suspicions have been confirmed so...that's over. I'm not so much upset about that as I am...it wasn't true love, really, and it could have never been. It was just...comfort. I wasn't alone."

"You're not alone." He said.

"I shouldn't be talking to you about this, you must think I'm crazy."

"Of course not. I think you're human, that's all. And, he's a fool for treating you that way, and for not appreciating you. You're a good woman."

"How would you know?"

"Because. You remind me of my grandmother. She was a good woman too. You're virtuous, I can tell."

She blushed and looked away, biting her lower lip slightly.

"You just need to forget about him for a while."

"That's why I came here, to work it off."

No, no, that's not what I mean. Work is stress, and you don't need anymore of that. You need to relax."

As he stood, his hand moved up her arm, and his fingers pushed into her shoulders; he was behind her again, one hand on each side of her neck, and he began massaging firmly.

Her mind raced as she tensed in response-- ordinarily she would smack a man's hands away, but, for some reason she didn't want to this time...it felt good.

Frederick took care with his touch. Her muscles were tight and he worked slowly, focused on his task, pressing all of his energy into her. Neither of them spoke, and gradually, he could feel her relaxing under his hands, her breathing even and calm. His hands were warm against her, easily penetrating the thin satin blouse.

He was thinking about her body, and touching her, rubbing her, didn't help. Whether he was crazy or just plain stupid remained to be seen, but his hands moved to the front of her neck and he unbuttoned the first three buttons of her blouse, slipping his hands under the collar to knead her skin. Touching her brought exhilaration and he fought to keep himself calm; he had gotten himself into this, now he just had to maintain his composure until the massage was finished.

K felt spellbound by his touch, and the voice inside of her that was screaming at her, demanding that she stop this clearly unprofessional behavior was quieted.

Frederick pushed the straps to her bra off of her shoulders and continued his work, and was very aware that his shaft was rising under his slacks. Her skin felt like cream. Every so often she would moan at his touch and shift her weight, and that nearly drove him crazy. His fingers slid momentary down onto her chest, not too far, but far enough to make her heart jump. She shifted in the chair again, and again, he let his fingers drop down her front, pressing into her skin.

Her heart was pounding under the tenderness of his touch.

Frederick stopped thinking about right and wrong. Instead his only focus was pleasure. Before he knew it, his hands moved down her collar, his palms pressed into her breasts. It started with a slow, firm touch, until she could feel each of his fingers, enticing her as her breasts grew taught. Her lips parted but she couldn't speak. She gasped slightly as he knelt down behind her, and with patience, touched his lips to her neck, opening two more buttons on her blouse. His lips moved to her shoulder and he savored the taste of her skin on his tongue. She was addicting and the taste of her only prompted him to want more.

"What are you doing?" She finally whispered.

"Making you feel good," he said, "is that okay?"

K was at a loss for words. His lips were at her ear, "is that okay?"

"I—I..."

He stood, and this time pulled her gently to her feet and into his arms, their chests pressed together. He kissed her passionately, his tongue slipping between her lips. He undid the rest of the buttons on her blouse and pushed it off of her shoulders, kissing her again. He unbuttoned his own shirt and tossed it aside.

The lust pouring from him was almost more than she could take. He unclasped her bra and it dropped, and then slid his hands around her waist to the zipper on her skirt; it too fell effortlessly to the floor. They moved together towards the couch and fell onto it quickly, his body above hers. She was absolutely breathtaking, and he wanted nothing more than to ravish her. His lips found her breasts and slowly, deliberately covered them with moist kisses, his tongue playing with each nipple, until she was overtaken with desire.

One hand moved down her body and between her thighs, and he felt the distinct wetness through her panties. He slipped two fingers under the fabric and over her swollen cunt, back and forth, feeling the moisture coat his fingers.

There lips met again, and he could feel her desire, could see it in her eyes when she looked at him.

With great deliberation he pulled the panties down her thighs, past her knees and off of her feet. He traced his fingers down her legs, and kissed her knees, nudging them apart. His mouth found her drenched, peach-like flesh, and he took her between his lips, his tongue exploring her decadent flesh.

"Oh god," she cried, "oh, Frederick, yes...yes...that feels so good." Her body was trembling, and she came quickly, and then came again. He finally pulled away, licking his lips, undid his belt, pushed off his pants and lay against her. She kissed him, tasting herself on his lips, his tongue. She could feel his cock against the inside of her thigh, and longed to feel him inside of her.

He kissed around her face, and her lips again, before whispering "What is your name?"

"What?" She said, taken aback. "You know my name."

He shook his head and smiled. "K is not a name, it's a letter in the alphabet. I want to know what it stands for."

She swallowed and cleared her throat. "Korina," she said, nervously, "but no one ever calls me that anymore."

"Korina", he breathed, and kissed her. He smiled and said it again, "Korina".

"Is this something we really need to talk about right now?"

"Of course it is," he said quietly, and then bent his head and suckled each breast slowly, deliberately dragging his teeth across her nipples. "You are so beautiful...and you taste so incredibly good...the least I can do is know your name...I should know the name of this perfect woman who I'm about to make love to."

With that, his cock penetrated her, and he thrust himself as deep as he could, and she closed her eyes as her legs wrapped around his.

"You feel so good," he whispered, his shaft stroking in and out of her, slow at first, but then quicker, sharper, their lips quickly entwined. He put an arm tightly around her waist, pulling her back off of the couch, the head of his cock high inside her cunt. They held on, riding each other hard, swept up in the simple pleasure that two bodies could create when they became one.

Frederick's actions were out of his control, it was so natural in fact that he knew he wouldn't be able to stop; all he needed was this, all he needed was to make love to her. As his shaft thickened with anticipation, he focused everything on the feel of her pussy, and when he finally exploded, he gripped the couch around her and forced himself even higher inside of her, until tears silently slipped from the corner of her eyes. He collapsed onto her, and could feel her heart beating desperately.

Finally, he pulled a blanket from the back of the couch and covered their bodies. She moved comfortably into his arms, her head against his chest, and they lapsed into silence.

"I don't know what to say," she finally exhaled.

"Well, then don't say anything.

"I just—I can't believe we..."

"Don't over think it." He kissed her neck softly.

"Well, but what are we supposed to do now?"

He chuckled. "Whatever you want to do. We can stay right where we are, we can go back to my place, I can get up and leave—"

"No," she interjected, "I don't want you to go."

He kissed her lips. "I can make love to you again," he said quietly, looking her in her eyes.

"Stop it," she said, blushing.

He nuzzled closer. "So you've never thought about it? This was just a fluke? You've never thought about me before?" He was doing it again, looking her in the eye. "You've never noticed the way that I look at you?"

"Frederick!"

"I'm just asking. Be honest."

He was too good looking to look at as far as she was concerned, with eyes that bore into her. His frame was perfectly muscular, and the five o'clock shadow across his chiseled face gave him a look that was irresistible.

"It's not something that I paid attention to."

"So, you did notice."

She sighed, "yes, I did. But I keep my professional life separate from my personal one, so I ignored it, and after I while, I just forgot about it."

"I've never forgotten it."

"Oh?"

"Yes. I think about how beautiful you are every morning you walk into this office."

"You don't have to flatter me."

"I know that, it's not flattery. You're by far the smartest, and most beautiful woman I have ever met."

"You never once attempted to ask me out."

"And why would I do something like that? You wouldn't have ever said yes; I've worked with you long enough to know that."

"So I'm not approachable."

"I'm sure some men might think so, but it's not what I meant. I just meant, I know you keep your professional separate form your personal, and I respect that."

"Yes well, we just crossed that line, didn't we?"

"We did," he affirmed, "and I hope, more than anything, it brought you pleasure." She smiled and he kissed her, pulling their bodies together again.

"It did," she said softly, "you did."

He moved back suddenly, breathing heavily, and sat on the couch.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

He shook his head and smiled, "nothing. I don't want to smother you."

Korina sat up next to him, and the blanket slipped to her waist, revealing her perfect breasts. She pulled herself onto her knees, and straddled his lap. She slowly lowered herself onto his legs.

"You're not smothering me," she said. Frederick took a deep breath and his hands roamed over her body, touching every inch of her. One hand moved across her pussy and ever so gently touched her clit, rubbing it just hard enough so that she finally raised her hips and came back down again on his throbbing, hot cock. He kissed her heavily, unable to stop. He was thrusting his shaft in and out and she moved in an entrancing rhythm on top of him. His fingers played with her breasts and she moved faster, and he thrust harder, deeper. Her arms were around his neck, and his around her waist, and the passion continued to climb until it finally crashed down on them both, and he gripped her shuddering frame as her pussy convulsed all around his cock.

"Oh god," she sighed as their bodies slowed. She leaned into him and he kissed her neck.

"Did I hurt you?" he asked.

"No," she said, "you certainly didn't do that."

He lifted his back from the couch and kissed her lips. "We need to get out of here," he said.

Frederick lived on the other side of downtown Philly towards the industrial area, which was now booming in real estate. He'd opted to purchase a penthouse in what looked like an old, cement building. He liked the contrast of the industrial exterior and the modern interior.

"Please," he said, "come in," and stepped back from the entryway.

She hesitated for just a moment and then accepted his invitation.

"Amazing." He heard her breathe and turned to find her slowly turning, taking in his space, "this place is stunning, really." She said.

"Thanks." He said, as he scooped her into his arms and kissed her passionately. He was devilishly handsome, and his hazel eyes bore right into her; she felt she could hide nothing. He touched her face, and gently kissed her forehead, then her right cheek, then carefully her left. Before she could think to object, he turned and kissed her lips, softly at first, and then he felt himself lean into her, his tongue slipped in and played with hers. The kiss deepened, and she felt a shiver through her body.

"Now what?" she breathed, gripping his shirt.

"Now I'm going to take you to my bed, and I am going to do every thing I can possibly think of to make you cum." He pushed her gently against the wall behind her, his muscular frame against hers.

"First," he said kissing her, "I'm going to make love to you, and second, "we're going to have great sex," he kissed her again, this time pushing his tongue devilishly between her soft, warm lips. "And then," he said, wrapping his arms around her waist and lifting her off the ground as his pelvis pushed her thighs open, "I'm going to fuck you, and you're going to like it."

They moved down the hall and into his room, and he focused on nothing but her; he pushed off her jacket, unbuttoned her blouse, pushed down her skirt, and she too pulled his clothes off until they stood, naked, in front of each other. Her wide, deep brown eyes seemed to search his as she drew her arms into her chest. He smiled, bent towards her again, and hesitated right before he pressed his lips into hers. Finally she put her arms around his neck as they moved together to the bed.

He kissed her neck and each perfect breast, taking his time as his tongue played with one, and then the other. He could hear her breathing, hear her gasp, hear her whisper his name. As they pushed closer to each other suddenly his hardened cock rested between her thighs, just against her sex. Their lips tangled together, he slid his shaft slowly, steadily into her hot, wet pussy, until it could go no further. He could feel her silken flesh spasm all around him, and she dug her fingers into his shoulders, nearly climaxing at the very start. Fredrick was still, and kissed her face slowly until the ecstasy she felt subsided, and their bodies moved together once more.

"Korina", he exhaled as he kissed her ear. She shuddered at the sensation, and his stroke quickened, and then after a time, it quickened again. She pressed her legs around his, and laced her fingers through his as finally, they came together, the climax lasting for an eternity. He held her in his arms and they lay in silence. Within minutes they both drifted to sleep.

He pulled the sheet down to her waist and rubbed each breast, played with each nipple. Frederick bent his head and sucked gently. She moaned, and twisted her body in his direction. He wanted to play with her, to find out what gave her body pleasure. His lips and fingers roamed eagerly over her nipples, and she awoke, startled, gasping, her body turning this way and that. He kissed her deeply, taking in her tongue and enjoying its taste, while his hand traced circles down her body and back up again. His tongue found her nipples again as he cupped a hand firmly against her. The feel of his hand between her thighs was enough. It was hardly a whisper when she said, "I want to feel you."

Her pussy was throbbing as his fingers barely toyed with the wet, soft flesh. He dragged his fingers across her clit as her hands gripped the bed. Still his tongue remained on her breasts, occasionally finding her lips for a deep, playful kiss. Unable to contain his desires or thoughts, he slowly pressed his fingers inside of her. Her legs shook slightly and he took a deep breath, placed his thumb on her clit and again she pressed towards him and he pushed the fingers, pulled, pushed and pulled until he had found a good rhythm. He pulled his lips from her body and watched her face, her eyes squeezed closed as his fingers surged in, out, in, out. He could feel her pussy getting wetter and knew that she was enjoying his touch. He rolled his thumb around her clit and this seemed to nearly drive her over the edge, her mouth opened, but only gasps emerged.

"Oh God..."

"Tell me baby", he whispered to her.

"Frederick." She mumbled as one hand gripped the bed sheets.

Finally she opened her eyes and he brought his face close to hers.

He loved the sound of her panting, the look in her eyes, and the utter desire across her face made his dick as hard as it had ever been.

He quickened his pace a bit; fingers moving faster, the thumb against her clit pressed harder still.

"I...I-", she gasped.

He understood and obliged with a kiss just as she climaxed. He pulled his lips away to enjoy the sound of her moaning as she came, and pressed his fingers even deeper.

Frederick was on his stomach, lower and lower he went, until finally she felt his breath against her, and pressed his face down into her soft cunt, licking and sucking until she was panting out of control.

"That feels so good," she whispered, "so good, oh God Frederick, don't stop, don't stop." Korina settled into the pleasure, and after some time, she felt a warmth rising in her chest. She was moaning now, and the sound was enough to make him moan, which vibrated against her pussy and made her gasp out his name a few times. He gripped her hips and spread her legs even wider and gently pulled at her cunt, causing her clit to push out even further. He seized it between his lips. He could feel her hips beginning to shudder and knew that soon she would not be able to control it.

"That's it," she finally squealed, panting heavily, "that's it...right there...don't stop, oh, oh, oh! Please, baby, please, oh God please don't stop." She was thrashing about and he held her hips, until finally she screamed as she came. He stayed there a few moments more, making certain that she was undone, and then finally, he kissed his way back up her stomach to her breasts and teased each nipple again, not willing to give her a moment to catch her breath.

Their lips met again and she put her arms around his broad shoulders; he pulled her closer, and as their tongues mingled he rolled to his back, taking her with him. He ran his hands slowly down her back and over her tight, soft ass, his cock between them. She straddled him; as he continued exploring with his hands, now her tight crevice was exposed, and each time his hands came to her ass he pressed his middle finger gently but firmly over its split. She responded with a deep, passionate kiss, and then lifted herself on her knees, and reached between them to his hardened shaft. The feel of her warm hand around his cock made him exhale. She gripped the pillows on either side of his head and gently lowed herself closer. He could not stop himself from penetrating and held his breath as the sensations enveloped him. For a moment, neither moved, both enjoying how perfectly their bodies fit together.

Perja
Perja
34 Followers