Le Sexe Superieur Ch. 02

Story Info
Peyton flies.
1.9k words
4.43
11.5k
6

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ValoryG
ValoryG
287 Followers

It's another lackluster day at work today, with rather boring data entry and sending out overdue-bill-payment notices to deadbeat customers. I share some gossip with my co-workers at lunch in the break room.

I notice that Bobbie's looking especially fetching today. Since he has a little extra flesh on his frame, he's taken to wearing a man-bra to give him just a little uplift and little tits, and thrust his nipples out a little. He's the only staff person to be doing this and we kid him about it. But I shouldn't holler, since I have my padded man-mound. He's also wearing some quite flashy, attention-grabbing earrings, hot lipstick and high heels. Looks like he's responding to Peyton's attentions ... and Peyton notices.

However, at the end of the day, it's me that Peyton asks to meet with as the staff's getting ready to close down the shop. My manager Skyler throws me a quizzical look as she departs with the others. I trundle in to the boss's office, decorated with prints of historical airplanes and models of jet fighters. You see, she owns her own plane and is one of those aviation aficionados. She bids me to take a chair in front of her while she sits above me on the corner of her expansive desk.

I'm a bit nervous because we've never had this sort of cloistered, private, one-on-one meeting before. I cross my legs tightly.

After a few pleasantries and "How's everything?" Peyton drills into her objective, her rather low voice taking full command of the room. I wouldn't have been surprised if she were wearing captain's stripes and a jet pilot's flight gear.

"Andrea, I wanted you here because I wanted to tell you how pleased I've been with your work. You've been so reliable and if I may say so, so error-free and responsible! I really notice these things."

She begins walking around the office, sometimes in front of me; sometimes circling around behind me, out of sight. Her voice is so smooth and confident - and not least of all, I smell her subtle Yardley scent.

At one point she's behind me; I can feel her body heat, and she rests a hand on my shoulder. I look at it there, with a thick gold ring on her finger and a squarish wrist watch. I'm uncomfortable to say the least.

"I'll probably be the first to tell you - or maybe I'm the last to tell you! - (she laughs) "... but Skyler is probably getting a promotion to the Engineering Department. She's wanted to work there for quite a while. So ... I'll be looking for a replacement, and Andrea ... I've thought of you."

Now both of her hands are on my shoulders, and I'm feeling like a mouse in a box-trap, and yet strangely attuned to her.

I know I need to respond ... with something, or I'll seem like a deaf-mute, so I manage: "Thanks for thinking of me, for sure. I really don't know what to say. I haven't had the faintest thoughts about upward mobility. And you know I don't want to work full-time, considering my family responsibilities. Would this need to be a full-time responsibility?"

"Not necessarily," she replies, and nearly whispering in my ear from behind: "We could probably work something out."

Involuntarily, I feel my cock squirming against my pocket-brief. As though reading my every emotion, her warm hands enter the wide bodice of my sweater and go underneath my silky chemise to my chest. She ever so slowly and lasciviously splits her fingers apart so as to run each enlarging nipple between them. I involuntarily shiver with pleasure (the cream I put on my nipples also greatly sensitizes them).

Is this really happening? Someone who's my boss has suddenly bridged a gulf and is becoming intimate?

I gulp, and finally manage, "I thought you and Bobbie were the item. Or, were you and Skyler ...?"

She's still playing with my nipples - in the most experienced way. "My dear, I'm not monogamous. I fly, you know."

With that she moves around to the front of me, and kneels down on one knee so her face is close to mine. Peyton does have lovely skin and eyes, and lips, which she now puts to good use by raising my upper garments and kissing and sucking my lovely man-nipples.

I'm beside myself, trying to mentally resist this onslaught of pleasure, to no avail ...

She pulls back and looks deeply into my eyes. "We could have a lot of fun, Andrea. I've liked you since the day I hired you, when you were wearing that fetching shift and sexy nylons. I love your butt."

"Peyton, I'm married, I have kids, and I don't want to jeopardize that. Believe me, if I were single, I wouldn't hesitate a moment to play with you, but ... "

"Well, the option's always out there, Andrea. I am very discreet ... "

With that, we both stand up and she holds and kisses me, teasingly at first, as though enjoying my reserve, and then, while pressing her cunt up against my man-mound, she begins to explore with her tongue.

On the back side of my mind I am so impressed with her skills and her knowing exactly what I want and need. On the front side of my mind, I am merely getting hornier and hornier. I'm breathing heavily as we release. I'm also suddenly shy and reserved and avert my gaze, as though not willing to admit my attraction and infatuation with her.

"Dear Andrea, I really do hope to give this job to you, and make it work for you. You're perfect for it; you'll develop some leadership skills, and of course, you'll make quite a bit more money."

As I walk to my car after, I mentally add this to the end of her sentence: " ... in exchange for sex." Not that she was forcing herself on me - I willingly let her ravish me, and was very turned on. Yet ... it was obvious that if I took the job she would expect intimacy with me.

I'm very conflicted. I'll surely have to talk over the opportunity with Hadley, to see what she thinks.

On the following days at the office, when I occasionally see or run into Peyton, there's a sly wink and raised eyebrow, as if to say, "Let me know soon!"

I go out for lunch with my manager, Skyler, and try to uncover her job plans. I try this way and that to ferret out what's happening, and finally, she laughingly gives up and admits she's taking a job with Engineering. I congratulate her, and then play sly, asking who might have an inside track on getting her job. She looks at me quizzically, then says she recommended me for the the job.

"Really?" I reply shamelessly, twisting one of my long stands of hair around my finger. "You really think I'm up to doing the job?"

"Yes," says Skyler, being a little perturbed at my questioning.

"How has it been, working for Peyton?" I ask, mentioning how different the two of them are.

"I'll tell you this," says Skyler, "- just between the two of us. Peyton is a loving, beautiful, sexual predator. No, that's overstating it. She is just a thoroughly sexual person. She's either flying or being sexual. Pure and simple."

"So then," I ask, "the logical question is, did the two of you get involved?"

Skyler sighs, looks up at the ceiling, and, "Oh, why am I telling you this? If you ever tell anyone I'll kill you. Several times. Well, six times. It was hot. It was great. It was wonderful. I'll probably never have sex again as good. But I'm married, Andrea. And I had to postpone getting together with her so many times because I was afraid of being discovered. That's one of the reasons I looked for a job elsewhere."

"Ah-ha. So that's what I might sign up for."

"Yes."

"She's already put the make on me."

"I'm not surprised."

"Was this your first time with a woman?" I probe.

"Second time. First time with someone else was very disappointing."

I can't resist the temptation and the promotion. I speak with my wife and at first she seems pretty hesitant about me taking on a more demanding role, but in the end, when I say it won't be full time, she agrees.

In my happiness that night, when I cuddle up next to her in bed in my favorite nightie, I make it clear I'd love sex with her, but she's too tired.

Very early in the morning, though, before the kids get up, she rolls over in her PJs and my dick instantly grows in her warm hand. I kiss her lightly and soon she's pulled off the covers and lays me on my back so she can mount me, squatting. She's not showing much emotion as she brings me into her; she just closes her eyes and moans a little. I enjoy seeing my nice white embroidered nightgown pulled up around my belly as she begins her energetic fucking. I look at her short, dark brown hair and her minuscule little pearl earrings as she pumps. Her tits are constrained by a binding-bra.

I could come quickly, but I've learned the art of delaying orgasm. I look at her face, and whisper urgently, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" and she gets into the mood and speeds up, and then her face screws up a bit and she tightens and screams a tiny scream (considering the kids in the next room) and relaxes. But in thinking about her pleasure so much, I haven't come. I don't think she notices.

And then, as she lays back in bed (the kids still aren't up) I steal over to our chest of drawers and find the strap-on dildo - the black one with the sexy leather harness. And I say, "Sweetie, want to give me a good fuck?" And she glowers a bit, answering, "I don't think I can handle it this morning, dear."

"Hand job?"

"Oh sure, why not?"

So I remove long, handsome shaft from its harness, lube it up properly, and hand the lube to Hadley so she can lube my backside. I get on all fours, and frankly, I'm excited. Then I grab some lube also and lubricate my prick, and I'm ready ...

Hadley slowly, deliciously inserts the well-endowed silicone dildo into me, and pre-cum begins dripping. My nightgown hangs down from my shoulders, and I love the feeling of my long hair falling past my face.

I begin stroking myself while Hadley slowly pulls the dildo to and fro within my ass. I love being filled and occupied this way. Meanwhile, she knowingly plays with my nipple with her other hand. She's not as expert as Peyton, but her pinches have their effect.

In and out, out and in; I imagine her fucking me. I feel every inch of the dildo within my little cunt, and it's so smooth and warm. I come very quickly, all over the bedsheets, and I know I will have laundry to do.

I get up and quietly thank her. Hadley and I are happy to start out the day this way. I make her lunch and get her on the road, handle the kids, and get off to work.

Today, I will tell Peyton about my decision, my boss Peyton with those sharp-toed, fancy-leather cowboy boots.

ValoryG
ValoryG
287 Followers