Le Sexe Superieur Ch. 06

Story Info
Hanky-panky on high.
1.5k words
4.39
7.1k
7

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ValoryG
ValoryG
285 Followers

We make our fuel stop at a small executive airport in Colorado. Peyton ever so proficiently refuels her plane. No wasted motion. I admire her confidence. She's so taciturn. For a moment I imagine she has a dick.

I text Hadley and tell her all's going well, and include a selfie of Peyton and me in the cockpit. I hope taking care of the kids isn't too much of a burden on her.

Then we climb back into the plane and we're off again into the evening sky, two co-conspirators against marital fidelity. I reach into my little knapsack and take out a couple sandwiches I'd carefully prepared after I'd inquired of my boss's preferences. She wanted ham, cheese and tomato and I made a mushroom, turkey and sprouts for myself. Plus a couple sliced green olives for a little zing.

After we hungrily consume these, I bring out some napkins and then stuff them and the wrappings all back into the knapsack. I resume absentmindedly looking at distant farm and highway lights passing by down below. Several of the plane's outer flashing lights are visible. The cockpit is being kept nicely warm and the seats are still comfortable. I smooth out my dress and push a wisp or hair out of my eyes. Peyton notices.

After a pregnant moment or two, she instructs me to open a little compartment just below the plane's instrument panel to remove a box, which I do, now curious.

"Open, it's for you."

The box has an exterior of something like red velvet, with a tiny bow on top. I delicately open it, and inside, under some thin tissue paper, is a brass ring, hinged open, with a clasp on each of the open ends, and a little metal loop attached on one side.

It's much too large to be a finger ring ... Jewelry of some sort?

"Thanks boss, but what ...?"

"Now, Andrea, you're not wearing a girdle, are you?"

"No, seemed like it'd be a bit uncomfortable."

"So, pull up your cute little dress and hike down your panties."

In a plane? I'm reluctant, up here in the air, like someone might be peering in the window - who? Like, expose myself in a plane? But I do as instructed. My penis is just lollygagging there all by itself. I am blushing.

Apparently Peyton has the plane on auto pilot, because she winks, then reaches over, takes the ring, slips it just behind my penis' circumcised head and secures it closed with a metallic click. I like the look of it; its tightness feels very erotic. I have an erection that's now arching healthily upward, like a happy puppy. It makes the ring even tighter.

"Ring around Rosy?" I quip.

"Mm-hmm."

"It's ... "

"It's ownership. It means I own your dickie, Andrea. And that means I own you too, at least on this trip. You will not be able to remove it, so don't get any ideas. Only I have the tiny little tool that opens it. ...

Peyton: "You probably won't admit it, but I know you like wearing it."

I don't say a word, but her certainty makes wearing it even more of a turn-on.

While she looks at something on her instrument panel, she lightly runs her fingers around the ring and my penis. It's my turn to mmm-mmmmm.

"Andrea, Andrenita dear, look in the console between us and see if there's any lotion in there."

There is, and I show her the bottle.

"Know what I want you to do?"

"Well, I suppose so. ... There's always surprises with you, Peyton."

Only once before in my entire life has anyone watched me masturbate - a girlfriend in college taking a sexuality course who wanted to watch me uncork myself. She had no desire to lap up my jass afterward.

I begin by squirting a liberal amount of lube on my penis' head, then on my hand. I look at Peyton intently looking at me, then look at my all-too-ready prick. I take one hand and smooth the lotion all over its length. Then I rub my hands together, making sure they're nice and slippery. Now I cup them around my ringed cock (a pheasant's neck!) and slowly begin to simulate fucking. I'd love to be inside Peyton at this moment. Is she thinking the same thing? I'm not bold enough to ask.

Due to being watched, and being a little self-conscious, I know I could go two ways. First, I might embarrassingly lose my erection. Or, secondly, I could build toward a happy ending. What really takes me in the latter direction is feeling the ring around my cock ... I do love tightness ... I love being ... controlled.

Soon, I'm headed toward heaven, breathing heavily with eyes closed and thrusting upward into my cupped and stroking hands. I remember to hold a hand over my penis' head as I come mightily and long. God, it's another near-religious experience ...

When I open my eyes a few seconds later, Peyton reaches over and gives the end of my now-retreating penis a finger flick, which is a little painful and totally unexpected.

"Clean up quickly, Andrenita. Use your lunch napkins, and there are some tissues down in the console. Guess you got some on your dress too."

So I do the best I can, thinking that Peyton's abruptness means that somehow my display has let her down. So somehow I begin to feel a little soiled by the whole experience, like I've done something bad.

All the cleanup stuff goes into the knapsack, and I begin to pull up my panties. My cock is still sticky.

Peyton pays a little more attention to her aviation instruments for a moment, and once in a while a little updraft or downdraft reminds me we're in an aluminum capsule thousands of feet up in the air.

"Andrea, Andrenita," says Peyton semi-seriously with a slight smile. "I feel so like taking advantage of you tonight, like when I used to make my little brother do things. There you are strapped into your seat and you look so ... pretty and available."

"Well," she continues, "I was just thinking in such an offhand way about using a tampon every month. And although I thoroughly enjoy being a woman, I never plan to have kids, so why does nature keep foisting this on me?" She laughs derisively. "Andrenita, dear, I really think you need to experience what I do. That's my plan. So, dig further down into the console where you'll find my little package of Fem-in tampons."

"You don't really expect me to ... "

"Yes."

"Peyton, I've enjoyed being your obedient sex-slave boyfriend ... everything from wearing padded girdles to nipple bras and so on, but this feels like it's going way too far. It would be totally humiliating, like you're trying to feminize me."

Peyton laughs with her deep laugh. "Oh, god, you're making such a big deal out of this, Andrea. It's just play. Haven't you ever wondered what it felt like to have a tampon inside you?"

"Hardly." I laugh.

"Tell you what. I'll make you a deal. I know you'd love to fuck me. So when we get to Saint Louis, I'll give you that big chance. We'll have a great old fuck, any position you want, except no blow job."

She explains how to insert the Fem-in, leaving the string hanging out. So I unstrap myself from my seat harness, slouch way down, and again am self-conscious even though we're miles away from everything.

I put a little lube on the tampon casing, locate my hole, and finally manage to insert the plastic device. This is so, so strange. I inject the tampon inside me and remove the plastic syringe. The sensations are new and unusual. And I hate, hate, hate to admit it, but the whole thing has turned erotic as I sit back up and reattach my shoulder harness. I'm being occupied and now there's a little constant stimulation in me, down there.

I'm surprised when I look over at Peyton. She apparently was fingering herself the whole time I was busy with the insertion. After another quick look at her instruments, she unzips her trousers and inserts two fingers under her underwear. She looks over at me quite seriously as if to say, "That Fem-in was for me ..."

After some unusually frenetic fingering, she quickly replaces her hand with mine and forces it into her pussy. I soon find her clit and find that she's hair-trigger ready to convulse. She barely contains her shrieks ...

She really is getting off feminizing me.

When we later land, stow the plane and get into our hotel in St. Louis I'm way too tired to think about taking her up on her deal. She accompanies me to my room, watches me undress and put on my cotton nightgown, then attaches a long, slender red ribbon to my cock ring and secures it to a bed post.

Peyton then retires to her room.

Sometime during the night she returns in her PJs and has me spoon her 'til morning (while lightly holding the end of the cock ring ribbon). I like feeling her muscular body against mine.

(To be continued ... )

ValoryG
ValoryG
285 Followers