Le Sexe Superieur Ch. 08

Story Info
Gasping for Luis.
2.3k words
4.65
6.3k
5
0

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ValoryG
ValoryG
286 Followers

Walking into an active convention center is a whole new experience; it's my first time. Crowds of unfamiliar faces. People looking so busy and occupied. Reminds me of a political convention where business and socializing mix.

I tail Peyton, all the time locked into my tight bra, thong and high heels. Every movement reminds me I'm wearing them. Peyton has me under lock and key.

I look to see if other men are displaying man-mounds and nipples, and try to guess if they're natural or enhanced like mine are. There's some envy when I see guys looking better than me.

There are some women who, like Peyton, stand out: they're queen bees. They exude power and confidence and influence. I'm so proud to be seen with her and that she chose to bring me along.

When I detach myself temporarily to go to the bathroom, I have to delicately remove my tampon first, and then, afterward, insert a new one as Peyton wishes. I rather like the feeling of having it in me, like I've got a vagina.

Peyton connects with execs she knows from past meetings - women in suits. Most of them have much shorter hair than my boss, and very few have as buff a figure. Oftentimes they're overweight or frumpy but that's life! Peyton eventually connects with a sharp Hispanic woman named Luis, from Austin, with her male assistant, and we agree to meet for dinner on a riverboat at the end of the day.

Peyton and I enter a meeting room which can't decide if it's gaudy or plain, and the air's too cold. I shiver a little in my thin dress. Fortunately, there are pastries. I open my large case to get some materials for Peyton, and damned if she isn't the beginning speaker for this breakout! She hadn't even hinted at her role.

I watch as she conducts a very proficient PowerPoint presentation on some arcane aspect of municipal methodology. Her sense of humor works magic. At the same time, I check out other males nearby. How do my jewelry, hair, makeup, dress and shoes compare? How well can I see the impressions their nipples (or nipple bras) are leaving in their dresses? How confident do they look? That's really where I fall short; I'm new to this game and don't know the rules and codes.

Another guy's sitting across the round table from me, and I find him quite attractive, with soft features, nice brown shoulder-length hair, nice figure (how much due to undergarments?), and sexy makeup. I can only sneak glances.

When Peyton finishes to applause, she returns seeming quite pleased, smiling at me. I compliment her on her performance, even though most of its jargonistic details were beyond my comprehension. We sit through two more presentations; the only thing keeping me awake is her thigh pressing against mine under the table.

At the end of this first day, we meet her friend Luis and her male assistant, Fiona, and take a cab to the riverboat. It's a wonderfully warm evening out. I wish I had on a lighter, summery dress.

The four of us are squashed together in the small car, with Luis sitting in front and me tightly wedged between Peyton and Fiona in back. Our legs are all touching, which I find stimulating, though of course my thong prevents an erection.

Fiona, almost as though on cue, "accidentally" lays his hand on my thigh. He's an attractive young man, younger than I, and I inhale his interesting perfume (I'm not using any). He's wearing an attractive floral print dress, mostly maroon; sandals with short heels; and his hair is very, very attractive. Whoever taught him the finer points of applying makeup did a fantastic job. He looks, well, rather sexy and perfect. His boss has chosen well.

Luis is more or less a toned-down Peyton, just as ruggedly good-looking with darker Hispanic skin tones, gleaming short black hair, and with hints of smaller breasts, but wearing a more conservative and less-fitted suit.

I pretend not to notice Fiona's hand.

At dinner, all paid for by the two cities we work for (which I take advantage of by ordering lobster), we have a wonderful time, fueled by beer and wine. Fiona and I respectfully listen to our two bosses trade stories of scandals concerning various Society officers over the years. Apparently, these annual meetings can get pretty wild, outside the staid meetings ...

And under our restaurant table, someone's foot is exploring my thighs and beyond. It's not Peyton. I look in everyone else's eyes and no one's winking.

Finona's nipples under his dress, I think, are natural, and big - once in a while a man's nipples are as big as a woman's. Amazing. I wonder if they're as sensitive as mine - being softly held by my Romanesque man-bra.

After we're sated with food, Peyton invites our companions to her (our) hotel room for some mixed drinks. So it's back into a cab, with me in front this time, and Fiona between Peyton and Luis. Soon, I notice my boss's hand on Fiona's thigh, and then, she starts nuzzling Fiona's neck, which leads to a full kiss! To which Fiona enthusiastically responds. I look at Luis; she returns my look and smiles a knowing smile.

We make our way to Peyton's (and my) room. After a drink or two and some late-night movie-watching, Peyton and Fiona begin making out and soon head for her bedroom.

Peyton returns briefly with two tiny keys to hang around my neck.

Meanwhile, Luis has been sitting tightly beside me, and begins to run her hand through my hair and around my lips. It would seem that Peyton has offered me to her ...

She kisses my ear and runs her hand over my nipples, only to find out how brassy hard they are ...

"Peyton's idea," I inform.

"Hmmmm," she responds.

I lean over and run my lips lightly over hers. She darts her tongue out a little to run it along my lips.

"My room?" I ask.

Once there, she undresses me slowly and gently, curious about what I'm wearing underneath. Her eyes widen. "Andrea - where did you - " and then with a flicker of recognition - "where did Peyton find this, well, lingerie? It's rather shockingly erotic."

"I don't know, actually. But, I've been wearing it all day, and it's tight and I wouldn't mind if you unlocked it all, and here's the key. Even the shoes."

"Even the shoes?" Luis lightly laughs. She fumbles with the tiny key (after all, there's no instruction book), but finally I'm released from the major items. She then goes to work on the cock ring, which is even more difficult to figure out. Her touching my prick results in a major erection. Meanwhile droplets of pre-cum are issuing from my rosy penis head. Unlike Peyton, she enjoys getting sticky wet with it.

She places all the items on a nightstand, then comes over and stands next to my nakedness. She traces tight circles around my nipples, making them stand at beautiful attention, then presses herself tightly against me.

In the back of my mind, I'm ruminating about a second marital infidelity. I'm really going off the deep end. Is this what people always do at out-of-town conventions? I had learned at the riverboat that Luis herself is married with children.

It's Luis' turn to strip. Her underwear is cute, compared to Peyton's plain choices, with walking bear images all over her briefs and minimizer bra.

"Nice to see you bare," I pun badly. She laughs a little.

She's not quite as direct and aggressive as Peyton; maybe even a touch shy, but she obviously loves sex. I'm horny, horny as hell, despite the alcohol, and watch her remove her final piece of underwear.

"I suppose that Peyton and you play?" she asks.

"Oh yes. And you and Peyton?" I venture.

"That's how I met her, in a bar at the last meeting. We had a very good time, a VERY good time."

Now I go around the room, turning off all the lights except for a quite-small, intimate reading light. As I walk along, my erection bobs around in the air, and I know Luis is looking. I'm still dripping pre-cum, and knowing that makes me even the hornier.

She walks over, small breasts bouncing just a little, with cunt nicely exposed, and puts her hand around my cock. She's a couple inches taller than me.

"My, my, Andrea, too bad you had to keep this so contained all day."

"Lock and load," I quip.

She walks over to her voluminous briefcase and takes out what seems to be a necklace before I realize what it is: nipple clamps. After tracing my nipples with the ends of her nails (which are longer than usual for a woman), she tightens the clamps around my nipples until I wince. Our tete a tete is taking a new direction. She then playfully bites my nipple tips that protrude from the ends of the clamps. My body stiffens from the pain pleasure. I'm hot to trot.

I press myself against her and feel her body beginning to heat up. I suck her nipples a little, causing her to inhale sharply, and then I push her buttocks against my cock as I kiss her, not so lightly this time.

We fall onto the bed.

While looking deep into my eyes, she begins tracing her fingertips around my cock, then digs them in a bit - again painful but also so stimulating. At the same time, she digs her nails into my ass. This makes me involuntarily thrust forward, making her hand rake down my cock a little.

"My, my Andrea. So ready, aren't we? Want to fuck me, girl?"

Her hint of shyness seems to have been replaced by lust ...

I find my body slowly thrusting against her hand. And, what's this girl business? It's like Peyton calling me "slut." So, they really do detect the girl in me. They recognize what my sister recognized way back when - that I like playing the girl role. But girls don't do the fucking, do they?

"I wouldn't mind fucking you, not at all."

"Well, maybe I'll let you, seeing you're so hot and bothered, dear. But first, Luis will have her turn." She smiles a wonderful, almost maternal smile, lets go of my dick, and again visits her briefcase. Out comes a respectfully big and long strap-on dildo. As she sexily slips into its leather straps (I'll bet it's been inside Fiona!), I see a multi-colored, ribbed dong with a little attachment I suppose is meant to contact her clit. Hanging there, her silicone penis swings around just like my wet dick does.

"Here, honey, try this for size." She has me go down on the knees on the warm carpet in front of her and teases my lips with her prick. She then slowly slips it inside, up to its hilt, until I almost gag.

"There, there, Andrea. Feel good, girl?"

"Mmmmffffah ..."

"That's good. Taste me, I rubbed my cunt juice all over it."

Yes, I taste it. Strange; erotic.

I feel little vibrations coming through her cock - that would be her extra little device having its way with her clit.

Now she's energetically pumping into my mouth, not really caring if I'm sometimes gasping for breath. My saliva guarantees the dildo stays slippery. She sometimes hits the very back of my mouth. There's not only this major intrusion, but she's also pulling upwards on the chain connecting my nipple clamps. This has now all crossed over into torture. I'm sweating and I wish she'd finish. I look upward; her eyes are closed and her head flung backward. She suddenly stiffens, clenches her attractive face and lets out a stifled shriek. Then she falls a little forward, keeping her big dong in my mouth while supporting herself with her hands on my shoulders.

Then, withdrawing, she falls on the bed and just lays there. And lays there. I've done my duty. I lay next to her to spoon her.

Lackadaisically, she says, "That was something, wasn't it? Quite a mouthful, you bad girl! But go get a rubber out of my briefcase, and then I want you to fuck away, dear."

I roll it down my cock, smooth some of its lube around, mosey up to her butt again from behind, and get ready to insert myself. She lifts her topmost leg a little to help give me entry.

I slip in easily and wholly.

"That's nice," she murmurs, "so nice and warm. Now be slow; control yourself, girl. Don't come until I tell you to."

I reach around to cup her breast, then finger her nipple. She shudders; a second orgasm.

My eyes close. I imagine I have breasts; I'm a woman with a dick. I feel my long hair aside my cheeks and my earrings dangling against my neck.

I'm perfectly happy slow-fucking her. Then I manage to reach around to finger her clit, which changes everything.

"Faster, you fucker, fuck me SO hard, you fucker. Jam me, you fucker. FUCK!"

She's coming again, and I speed up and penetrate so deeply into her there seems to be no end to her vagina. I'm blasting free from earth, and I'm up high somewhere roiling with colors and running with strange beasts. It's like the male and female in me fuse together. "Jesus, Jesus, Jesus," I kinda yell. After I come, a happiness wafts through my body.

We lay there for a good half hour, mostly asleep, me hugging her, with a blanket pulled up halfway over us. We're both a little sweaty, and my midsection is quite sticky, as is her cunt. Then it's showers.

I put on my nightgown and spend the remainder of the night in bed with this new person who so suddenly introduced herself to me. She used me, sort of, and I like that.

ValoryG
ValoryG
286 Followers