Le Vampire Ch. 01

Story Info
Two unwitting vampires get together through personals.
1.2k words
4.3
22.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Le Vampire Ch.1: Personals

Lauren sat at the table in her kitchen, glancing over the personals section of the paper. Her eyes stopped on one that sounded good. "Dark 24 yr. old male, mysterious and interesting. Must be open to all aspects of a full-blooded relationship. Call 555-6674, females only. Leave a message during day. Name Victor." Lauren thought he sounded like her type of guy, smiling at the "full blooded" remark . . . if only he knew just how full blooded she was. She dialed the number, and was surprised when a rich tenor voice answered.

"Hello?"

"Hello." She replied sexily, her British accent slightly elongating the vowels.

"May I ask who this is?"

"Oh, my name is Lauren, I'm calling about you add, in the personals . . . "

"Oh, yes, of course. Please, do tell me about yourself."

"Well, I'm 22, and fairly dark and mysterious myself. I enjoy everything, and I’m open."

"You sound like just what I was looking for. Care to meet?"

"If I didn't, would I call? Meet me at Le Vampyre, tonight, in one hour." She replied, naming a fairly well known gothic and punk club.

"I look forward to it. I"m blonde and I will wear a black shirt and jeans,” and with that he hung up the phone.

Victor looked at the phone as he set it down, wondering if somehow he's been mistaken and this girl had figured out who, and what he was. Her choice of places to meet, was it a coincidence or more? Maybe he shouldn't have placed the add, maybe. He should have left out the blooded remark. Well, too late now. He began to dress. Black Sex Pistols shirt, faded jeans, black Doc Marten combat boots. He ran a hand through his bleach blond hair, slicking it back. He hoped he looked good. But a mirror would have been nice.

Lauren laughed to herself as she laid out clothes to wear. This man, this boy, he had no idea what he was getting into. She put a black bra on, with matching black thong and looked in the mirror, wishing she could see herself. But she knew her body was firm and toned, her breasts a nice 38C, her ass toned and firm as when she was young. She picked up the pants she had picked, baggy black cargo pants, and slipped them on, letting them ride her hips, and grabbed the fishnet shirt off her bed, and put it on. She grabbed a tube of hair glue off her dresser and spiked her bright blue hair up. She tied on knee high black Doc Martens, and smiled at the blank mirror.

Lauren arrived at the club first, sitting in one of the little tables on the balcony, waiting for this Victor to arrive. When she saw him, she almost fell off her chair. Ye gods, he was hot! And he radiated sexuality . . . and something else, something she couldn't put her finger on, that is until he sat down in front of her . . .

Victor looked at the lovely morsel sitting in front of him, as surprised as she was. His senses in full force, he looked at her, dumbstruck. She was a vision of beauty, and something else, and it struck them both.

"Vampire!" They said, at the same time.

"Did you know?" Victor asked at the same time Lauren exclaimed, "I had no idea!"

Victor laughed, "Neither did I."

"Well, love, this is a bit of a bloody mess we're in, isn’t it?" she asked.

"Only if you make it that. Personally I prefer laying vamps to humans." He smiled, his fangs catching a bit of light and glistening.

"Oh so that's why you came? Fancy yourself a lay?"

"Well, if you were human and not consenting, I'd just glamor you, but being as you're a vamp, c'est impossible!"

"But what if I'm willing?!"

"Then my car's outside."

"Lead the way!"

He took her hand and lead her to his car, and opened the door for her.

"Wow a gentleman!" she exclaimed.

"Being a few hundred years old teaches one manners."

"True."

He hopped in the driver’s seat and gunned the engine, and they were soon flying toward his house. She thought on the way there that if love at first sight was possible, this was it. He wondered if he could have a soul mate if he no longer had a soul. Once they got there, he got out and raced around to open her door. He took her hand and helped her out and then swooped her up into his arms. He opened the door to the house, and basically ran up the stairs, to his bedroom.

He set her down and Lauren gazed around, taking in the room. Thick black curtains covered the walls, and the bed was made with red silk sheets. A lover he was.

Victor scooped her up in his arms, in a tight embrace, and kissed her forcefully, his tongue working its way into her mouth. He ran his hands over her back, and then around her waist. He grabbed the middle of her shirt, and ripped it all the way up.

"Hey," Lauren began.

"I get you a new one," Victor growled, and ripped it the rest of the way off. He made short work of her bra, and he threw it on the floor next to her shirt. She slid his shirt over his head, explaining quickly that it was sacrilege to rip a Sex Pistols shirt, but she didn't feel the same way about his jeans when the button wouldn't cooperate. She breathed in awe at his erection, nine and a half, maybe 10 inches long, and he was commando. She smiled, and he slipped her cargo pants down and ripped off her thong and tossed it in the pile. He threw her on the bed and climbed on top of her, took one nipple and then the other into his mouth, sucking and nibbling the sensitive flesh, and running his fingers over the shaved lips of her wet cunt. She reached down and grabbed his cock, and started pumping it. He let out a primal roar and forced her legs open and thrust into her. She threw back her head and howled in pleasure, feeling the fullness inside her. She dug her nails into his shoulders and he thrust into her hard, deep. He bent his head and took one of her nipples into his mouth. She was quickly approaching a climax, as was he. She lowered her lips to his shoulder, finding a vein. He did the same on her breast. His small shifts in position causing his body to rub more fully against her clit, and she cam with the force of a hurricane, and sunk her fangs into his shoulder, savoring the rich blood, her cunt contracting around his pulsating shaft. He fired his cum deep into her, his fangs in her breast. After the orgasms subsided, they lay their licking the small wounds on each other, as they began to heal. Both wondered the same thing. After centuries of being alone, were vampires capable of love? And when would the other be ready to fuck again?