Lea Practices Her Deep-Throat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Since I have you here," she chimed, "I might as well try doing this every way I've imagined doing it." Again she assumed her respectable lady-voice. "One never knows when the opportunity will arise again."

Lea went over to her parents' enormous four-poster bed. "Come here," she sang as she patted the mattress. She held my cock in her fist as I stood beside it. "Can you guess which way that would be?" I was stunned dumb into silence, in awe of how she so perfectly anticipated what I wanted. "Hmmm...?" she said again. "You know, sometimes a lady needs to be treated like a good whore."

I pushed her down on the bed and whirled her around so that her head hung off the mattress. ("That's right," she whispered in her Lea voice.) The length of her slim body lay before me as she spread her knees, her salmon-coloured dress rising up her thigh to her pussy. "Is this what you want?," Lea-the-respectable-woman said, "This is so indecent it sends shivers from right about here straight down to the tips of my toes." She brought her slim fingers between her open legs and brushed them around the dark slit of her cunt. The curves of her smooth stomach and ribs showed beneath the yarn of the dress. I heard her take a deep breath and begin to suck me.

Upside down against each other, I pulled the skirt of Lea's dress up and began kissing her bare pussy. Her skin was ivory-white and soft there, girlish and sweet. Gazing at it in wonder was all I could do to distract myself from the generous sucking Lea was giving. I licked into her hard and deeply.

Lea took her mouth away. "Plunge into me," she gasped as she breathed through her mouth. "I'm not going to do anything now, I'm just going to lie here with my mouth open." She stroked me up and down and I could feel her warm breath against my crotch as she spoke. I raised myself up on one arm and cradled the back of her head with my other hand. "Yeah... move your cock, your big, hard cock, into my mouth now." I looked down to guide myself in and could see the silhouette of her jaw and neck almost meeting my cock. "Treat my mouth just like you would treat my pussy. Like you had me bent over the bed and were easing it into me from behind,"—(she tenderly sucked one of my balls)—"Go in deep until you're sure you're in my throat, okay? I don't care if I choke and I don't care if I can't breathe with your dick filling me up and your beautiful balls lying on my face."

I rushed into her and stopped once it seemed Lea might gag. But she urged me on with an impatient groan. Bending my knees, I did just as she said, softly thrusting in and out—she would breathe loudly whenever I emerged from her mouth. "Further—I wanna say that I deep-throated your cock," she cried. I lowered myself as far down as I could, until it felt like I couldn't go any further. Then, as Lea moaned loudly to urge me on again, I dropped my hips and felt the head of my cock open up the back of her throat, plunging in while she breathed through her nose in a near-panic.

I pulled out of her abruptly; Lea gave out a gasp of air and uttered, "Oh yeah-I love having you in me like that. I think you go in deeper. And I love how I can't control how far you're sinking your big dick into my mouth."

I brought my hands to Lea's pussy and tenderly pulled her smooth lips away from each other; her wetness made a sound like the tiny kisses on the cheek we exchanged when we met and said goodbye.

"Uh. Do you see how moist I am for you?" she whispered. "I didn't know (she panted as I kissed it like a mouth) when I shaved my pussy how slippery it would make me feel when I got wet. It feels so good when I just fold my thighs around myself." Lea folded her legs like a butterfly and writhed upon the duvet. "Uh, I'm so juicy. I'm so ready." I started yanking her by her hips to lie her flat across the bed. "No—look over there, at the mirror," she said. "I want you to drop your cock into my mouth one more time before you make me come. But this time, watch me as I take all of it. I want you to see."

The vanity table had its own soft lights above and beneath. They illumined us softly with a rosy orange glow. Lea's chestnut hair fell down nearly to the floor and we looked into one another's eyes in the mirror. "Hold my head again, handsome," she said with a giggle.

I coursed my hands through her hair and cradled her head. "You know what I love about your cock?" Lea said drowsily as she puckered her lips at my head. "I love how wide it opens me up. When I have you in my mouth what overwhelms me isn't how long and hard you are, it's the thickness." My cock trembled as her warm breath blew over me. "Mmmmm...you can't resist me when I talk dirty, can you? When I whisper about how I want your big, hard man-meat in my little girl's cunt—(Very convincingly, Lea assumed a breathy voice like a teenager having phone sex for the first time here)—"how I want you to bend my ass over the sofa so you can enter me hard from behind; how I want you to shoot your creamy white cum all over my tits, all over my face." I clutched the hair at the back of her head as she moaned out. "Is that what you want to hear? I wish I could have your huge cock in my mouth while you thrusted into me from behind; I love coming with a cock filling up my mouth."

Quickly, I bent my knees and plunged into Lea's mouth. I turned my head to watch her in the mirror; she gulped the shaft of my cock down, and then I gave a little push as I entered her throat. This time, it felt as smooth as I'd remembered her pussy, but without the delicious tightness, feeling as if she was not resisting me at all.

Taking her by her underarms, I lifted Lea up on her knees on the bed. She limply fell back into my arms. "Oh, I am dizzy!" she giggled. I ran my hands up her hard stomach and caressed her breasts. "I know," she huffed as she caught her breath, "exactly how I want it now." She craned her head back and opened her mouth and we kissed; I cupped the mound of her pubic bone between her legs. "I can feel my orgasm rushing inside me," she panted in my ear. "It's like a wave."

Lea tumbled off the bed and walked over to the dressing table. She smiled at me in the mirror as I gazed at her from behind, then she stripped her salmon-pink dress off over her head. The curve of her hips rose like a long S into the lithe little muscles of her back and shoulders. "I'm going to sit right here," she smiled in the reflection. "And I want you in me."

She bent down and sexily unhinged her bra. It fell to the floor and Lea ran the palms of her hands over the tender flesh where the underwires had been pressing. Then she reached up and began rifling through her mother's necklaces and bracelets on the posts of the vanity table. "I need your help," she pouted.

In the soft light, I could she that she'd taken down a small band of brown ribbon. It had a little bow tied upon it. "It's tricky to clasp these on your own," she said, and handed it to me. "Put it around my neck so that the bow is here," she said, laying a finger on her throat just above her collar-bone. I brought the delicate hook-and-eye clasp together and circled the band around her neck. It was tight-a choker necklace that could've been a hairband.

Lea sat herself right up on the vanity table, her back to the mirror. "That's nice and tight," she said as she checked the necklace strap with both hands. "Can you bring that little footrest over to me, handsome?" she laughed.

I set the pouffe at her feet. Lea slid open a drawer with her toes and rested her dainty little left foot on it. Then she set her right on the footrest so that her knees were wide apart. She ran her hands along her inner thighs and slid her fingers through the folds of her pussy.

I positioned myself between the footrest and the vanity table. Lea rubbed the wetness from her fingers along my cock. Before she was quite ready, I stabbed the tip of it into her. "Oh, you..." she moaned. "Give it to me then," she demanded as she kneaded my biceps. "I wanted to fuck like this because I want to see your meat disappear inside my pussy."

I pushed in and out of her over and over. She hung onto my arms as we looked down at the isthmus of my cock between our two bodies. The dark slit of her pussy was stretched open by my width, and her bareness allowed us to see how her lips gave way to two dark Vs that held her clit like an apostrophe between parentheses. "See how wide you stretch me? Only put your cock half-way in, hold it where you stretch me widest."

"That time we fucked at the cottage," she panted, "I wanted to yell and moan so badly." (I held onto Lea's splayed calves and slid in and out of her again while she spoke.) "Remember? That night you first broke me in?" She grinned at me as we met one another's gaze; she leaned her shoulders back and held herself up on the table. "Your cock makes me feel like I'm a virgin every time you break me open. Like I'm being ravished by a real man who..." (I rammed in hard while she hesitated to say what came next), "uh! ...needs a virgin pussy every time!"

Letting her head fall against the mirror, Lea squealed as she held her eyes shut. Then I reached around and cupped her peachy ass in my hands while I thrust into her, my hips fully pressed against the tendons of her crotch. I held her there, plunging in sloppy and wet. Her moan became a vibrato that changed with the driving rhythm of our motion. "Ugh-ughna-ughna... Oh god god yes!" She opened her eyes and fluttered her lashes up at the ceiling, seemingly gazing upward as her body surrendered. She looked like a saint searching the heavens in a beatitude of fucking. Her body was bare and white before me, her breasts bouncing in little circles.

"Uh, I can feel the wetness from my cunt dripping down my ass," Lea sighed as I pulled back from her. I stroked the silky skin of her cheeks and felt the slipperiness beneath my fingers, then gently rubbed some on her asshole. She shot a knowing look at me.

"Can you see my little bumhole?" she smirked. "Spread my cheeks and look at me."

I pulled out and could see the clean pink starfish of her anus. "Do you think I've ever let anybody give it to me in the ass? Give it to me hard and rough while I wagged my little bum in the air and pressed my face against the pillows? While I howled and screamed because of how much it hurt." She lingered over "howled" and "screamed," softly moaning the words with appetite in her voice.

Lea clung to me now as I moved in her. "Do you think you could fit your cock in that ass? One day, I'm going to let you. Not tonight, some night I'll tell you that I'm ready to try it. And the first time, I'll just let you press your wet cock into my ass until it pops in. And once I've learned how to take that much, I'll tell you to sink it in inch-by-inch. Until one night, after some date—I'll wear a black dress so you can just lift it up—I'll tell you 'Tonight you can put it all in me and just plunder my ass.' Just like I did when I took a whole cock for the first time-when I was 16."

That was the only mention Lea had ever made about when she lost her virginity. I pictured her as a sweet little 16-year-old, getting nailed on her bed.

"I'm gonna come soon, I'm gonna scream and scream. And I want you to, too--there's no one in the house. I want you to moan loud with your deep voice." She leaned back again and spread wide. I gripped her ankles. "This is how I want you to come, okay? I wanna watch you shoot your load into my mouth, onto my tongue if we can." Lea was intently watching my cock sliding in and out of her. "After I orgasm, I want you to lift me off the table." She stared up at me, the ribbon and bow around her neck. "I'll suck you on my knees so that we can watch in the mirror. I'll make it look real sexy." Lea reached under herself and held my balls as I pinned her shoulders to their own reflection. "I want to hold these balls while you come, and when you want it, jerk yourself off into my mouth. I want to see the spurts of your cum as you pour it in me."

I dug deeper into Lea's tightness as she said this; she lay back limply against the mirror. With her thighs splayed and her ass and feet on the edge of the dressing table, I could pull back and take in her spread nakedness, watch the muscle of my cock pushing into her rudely. She gazed down and we watched together and I shoved into her steadily and she weakly lifted her ass to meet my thrusts. She was almost whimpering now, closing her eyes and letting her head and hair rest on her shoulder and the mirror behind as I fucked her. "Oh, fuck me...," she cried. "Push it in."

I bent my knees and angled my cock higher. Her cunt felt tighter and Lea began to moan. "Oh keep doing that! Keep doing that! That feels so good!" I put my hands over her ribs, rising underneath her skin as she breathed, and went harder. "The head of your cock is pressing right up on my g-spot—go harder!"

As I shoved into her, Lea's sounds went from a hungry moan to a high whimper, as if she was afraid of what was happening to her but unable to stop it. I began raising myself on my toes to drive further into her cunt; she went limp, enjoying the force of my body hunched over her. As her high, sharp sighs intensified, she grabbed onto a post beside the mirror. She pulled at it as if it was the only thing keeping her upright, so much that I was afraid she'd break it. Lea groaned and cried at the top of her lungs—the sound crackled in my ear as she opened her mouth and pulled me into her by grabbing my belt. Then, she began humming and moaning almost in reassurance to herself as I felt a rupture of wetness from her pussy drip between us.

I slid my cock out of her and pulled Lea off the table. Sweetly sucking on her neck, I reached down to cover her pussy with my hand. She was soaking, slippery between her thighs with the wetness of cumming. As I rubbed into her with the palm of my hand, I held her with my other arm, as if we were dancing and I was just about to lower her into a dip.

"Come for me now," Lea gasped with her head dangling back. "I want you to do it while I'm still dizzy from coming." She sat naked on the pouffe and brushed the wisps of sweaty hair from her forehead. She was still breathing deeply, with her mouth open. I brought my cock to Lea's wet lips. She encircled the shaft of it and smiled.

"Mmmm...you're trembling!" she said. Her legs were spread wide as she sat. I pushed into her mouth and Lea gulped the length of it down.

I ran my hands through Lea's hair. She slurped my cock sloppily as I plunged in and out of her mouth.

"I wanna see it," Lea whispered. Her eyes were looking into the mirror.

Lea's hair hung down around her shoulders. I held my cock in my hand and jerked it off slowly in front of her face. She gasped and breathed heavily as she looked up into my eyes.

Now was the time for my little surprise. I fished out a pair of black, sheer panties from my pants pockets. Lea had left them in my bathroom one morning after she let me watch her finger herself in the shower, and then insisted that I come on her tits as she knelt and pressed them together.

"Put these on," I said. She smiled up at me devilishly.

"I thought you'd like those," she chirped. Lea stood up, turned around so I could see her from the back, and slipped her long legs into them. In the light, you could still see her ass dimly through the material.

She twirled around and put her hands into her hair, bringing it up in an overflowing bundle and baring her neck. With her elbows in the air, she seemed to dance, her pink nipples like candy rosebuds on a cake.

"Okay, get on your knees," I said.

"Yes, sir," she smiled.

Below me, she jostled so her eyes could look into the long mirror, then angled my hips so she could see my cock go in her mouth. With her hands still on her head, she dropped her jaw and I sunk into her. Hungrily, she sucked on my cock, holding me between her lips effortlessly. I let her bob back-and-forth as she worked me deeper into her mouth with the gentle tug of her suck. You never realize how big your cock is until you watch a girl wrap her lips around it and it makes her mouth into a perfect "O".

Lea had her eyes closed, but kept running her hands through her hair like some model in a shampoo commercial. She'd slide her head back with a slurp and leave my cock poised on her bottom lip. Then she'd look in the mirror, staring at herself as she whirled her wet tongue over it and dip her head forward again.

"Let me blow you," she'd pant—and bob her head again and again. As we watched ourselves, I hooked my finger in the little black band around her neck, using it like a collar to bring her mouth further along the shaft of my cock.

"Good," she whispered. "Fuck my face if you want to." I would pull until my head was at the top of her throat; she'd tug back to catch her breath, then I'd plunge into her again.

Lea let her auburn hair fall down and grabbed hold of my cock.

"Turn towards the light," she said. Looking into the mirror, we stood so that as much light as possible illuminated her tongue and inside her mouth.

"I'm going to swallow your wad of cum," she cooed as she batted her lashes up at me. "I like it when the girl lets some of it drip down her chin, though. Don't you think? I wanna be a cum-slurping slut for you." I dove into her mouth, but she pushed me back, her hand on my stomach.

"Do you want me to guzzle your cum? Hmm?" She pressed my cock flat against my stomach. She lowered her head and took my balls in her mouth. She looked like a princess eating grapes from the bunch.

"Say it," said Lea. "Say you want me to be your little whore and I'll blow you again."

"I want you to open your mouth and wait till I empty my load into it," I offered.

She took me into her mouth at an angle so that my head bulged inside her cheek. She liked the way that looked. I held her head and pushed into her sideways until the corner of her mouth yanked as far as it could go. Lea began moaning and groaning louder the rougher I went; I held the back of her head and shoved in deep, until I could feel the tickle of her throat at the very tip of my cock. She grunted in surprise and flared her nostrils as she breathed out quickly. I heard her gag and Lea snapped her head back.

"Whoa," she said, holding her hand at her chest, catching her breath. "I know you want to come in my throat—but not yet. I really want to see the cum go in my mouth, okay?" Lea stroked me as my cock pointed into the air. "Of course... I really have no control," she said playfully. "I'm down here on my knees; you could just fuck my face really rough, banging my head against this mirror... Hold me down while you exploded in my throat—there's nothing I could do about that if you really wanted it."

She was grinning with a gleam in her eye. I ran my fingers through her curly hair; she craned her head back in pleasure.

"But how about we make a deal?" Lea asked coyly. "You jerk off into my mouth now... and the next time you feel like having me suck you off—" she puckered her lips around the tip of my cock and kissed it—"I'll deep-throat you till you come for me? Anytime, anywhere."

"Anytime, anywhere?" I asked.

"You could call me up and I'd be over on my bike in 15 minutes," she giggled. "All ready and willing."

"What if we just bumped into one another on the street?"

"Even better," she said. "I'll scoot down on my knees and take you all in; I'll lick your balls with the tip of my tongue while I choke on your long, hard dick. Or I could just keep my mouth open and you can ram it down my throat till your warm load just gushes into me. Hmmm? Does that sound good? And if I gag, or get tears in my eyes, I'm sure you're strong enough to hold my head still—and too bad for me." Lea cupped my balls in her little hand and smiled. "Whaddya say? Pretty please?"