Leader Of The Gang

Story Info
The Water Lane Gang battles the Tree House Gang.
2.3k words
4.03
105.9k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jax
jax
6 Followers

Chapter 1

Charlie (Charlotte) had always been part of our gang from Junior School right up to now. She always been a bit gung ho, always the first in and last out of any escapade that we were involved in. the only deference we make for her sex is that we didn't go skinny dipping at the local water hole. When I say we I mean Tom, fatty and me, I'm Jeff, we are the Water Lane Gang. Our main rivals in the area are the Tree House Gang who live a few streets away, our areas overlap here and there.

Relations with the Tree house gang and us have always been ok, but with an underlying tension, mostly due to Charlie. Mostly name calling and taunting but nothing too serious. We've had a rivalry with them for many years, playing against them at war games or cowboys and such. That all changed when hormones started to interfere with our higher brain functions. Charlie had always been sexless to us, she was our best fighter, tree climber and fastest runner and could have even been gang leader if she wanted to.

The tree house gang had their clubhouse not in a tree, but in a compound built around a large hollow tree, in one edge of a small copse. We on the other hand have a small hut, built and re-built over many years on the far side of the same corpse. It was snug and watertight and served as home, campsite, fortress and save haven.

One afternoon, when school had finished, I approached our clubhouse with Tom and Fatty, Charlie attends an all girls school and would make her own way over, when I noticed a note nailed to our club house door.

"We have her, to get the slut back unharmed, will cost you.” It was signed with the Tree House mark.

"Holy shit" said Fatty, "what are we going to do"

This was not the first time one of our gang had been kidnapped, it was usually not a serious matter and we had always negotiated a trade to get them back, but this time it was Charlie. We must, if possible, attempt a rescue, as we couldn't leave her in their hands for too long. Unfortunately their gang contain twice as many members as ours, so a frontal assault was out of the question, so we must be sneaky. As the leader, it was down to me to come up with a plan.

"What we need is a diversion," I said, "Right guys this is what we do"

I looked at my watch, 5 minutes to go, I was just 20 yards from their compound. It had taken me 45 minutes to get here unseen. I hoped Fatty and Tom were in position. I had located five of the gang members on guard around the compound; the leader I had to assume was inside with Charlie. I needed to know where he was and how he was keeping her. I crawled slowly from tree to tree until I was standing my back against their compound walls.

I peered through a chink in the timber cladding to see inside. What I saw made me gasp and then made me mad. Charlie was there, dressed in jeans and shirt; her hands tied together, high on a crossbeam. Frank Osbourne, their leader, was right behind her, his groin rubbing up against her bum. He was whispering in her ear. What made me mad however was that her shirt was totally undone and she was naked beneath it. I have never thought of her as a sex object before now, she had always been pretty I suppose, with a slim boyish body, but now, un-noticed by me, she had grown curves. Fuck it! I thought, she was in our gang and therefore not to be messed with. Frank's hand was under her shirt, fondling her tits. Charlie's body struggled against his unwelcome attentions; His laughter sent a stabbing pain through my brain, Charlie's writhings however, only heightened his ardour.

Just then the attack came. A full frontal charge, with as much noise as possible. They countered immediately of course, chasing the attackers off, drawing off all the defenders except for Frank. Now it was up to me, in I go, knife in hand. Frank is caught completely off balance.

"What the fuck" he just manages to mutter before my boot caught him. I cut thought Charlie's bonds in seconds and we are away, running for our lives, the action all over in seconds.

After a mile we stop to catch our breath and to take stock.

"You ok?" I ask trying not to look at her chest as her shirt was still un-buttoned.

"Yeah, thanks" she says, noticing my glance and starts to button up. "Those bastards especially Frank, you should've kicked him in the balls, well next time I see him I will" she continued with venom.

"Ok lets get you home" I say leading off again.

"Thanks for coming to my rescue" she says, "I'll won't forget it"

"It wasn't just me" I say "it was all of us, without Fatty and Tom I couldn't have done it" I replied.

"But it was your plan I'll bet" she said.

"Well ok, but it took all of us to make it work"

A short time later we meet up with the other guys.

"Ok?" I asked them.

"Sure, that lot couldn't run to save their lives" replied Fatty with a grin, "you ok Charlie"

"Sure, thanks to you guys I am"

Next day after school, I meet Charlie alone in our H.Q.

"How are you today? I ask.

"I'm fine, really I am" she replied, but just wait till I get my hands on that bastard Frank. I'll cut his balls off.” Then her face then changed to a sexy smile.

"Now I must thank my knight in shinning armour for saving me from the clutches of the evil one" with that she came over to me and kissed me full on the lips. I was so surprised I just stood there, not responding.

"What's the matter, don't find me sexy today" she said with a smile, "you did yesterday when you were looking at my tits"

"What! I didn't" I spluttered going red.

"Yes you did, but that's all right, your allowed, Frank definitely isn't" she said with the frown returning to her face.

"Anyway lets forget him" she grabbed me and kissed me again. This time I kissed her back. She was right I had looked at her tits yesterday and I realised how sexy she had grown. My hand moved to her chest and cupped her small tits. She didn't try to stop me, instead she stopped kissing me and un-buttoned her school blouse, to give me better access. As with yesterday, she was not wearing a bra, she came back into my arms and kissed me again. This time my hand found a naked tit under her shirt.

"Mmm that's nice" she cooed as we came up for air, "I sorry they're not bigger"

"No, no there're perfect" I stammered, this was the first time outside my dreams, I had felt a girls body. She then took my free hand and moved it down under her school skirt, and up to her knickers.

"Rub me just there" she said opening her legs slightly to allow me better access, "that's right, oh yes, just there"

She almost collapsed and I had to take my hand off her tits to grab her around the waist to support her weight.

"Oh yes, please don't stop now, oh, oh" I was supporting her entire weight now as her legs gave way. She froze in orgasm; I have never witnessed one before.

"Oh boy!" she said after a few minutes, "I was supposed to be treating you, then you go a do a thing like that" she smiled at me. "Who have you been practising on" she accused with a grin.

"Honest, you're the first" I stammered.

"Well in that case you must be a natural, now it's your turn, come here" she demanded

She sank to her knees and unzipped my trousers, snaking out my hard cock.

"Wow! Where have you been keeping this?" she said.

I know my cock was a good size for my age, just over 7 inches. Her hand now started to rub up and down its length. Now it was my turn to groan.

"Oh please, that's nice, faster please," then I came with along spurt of sperm that just missed her face.

"How was that?" she asked when I had regained my composure.

"Oh wow Charlie, that was great. I must rescue you more often," I said with a big smile.

"Any time, all you have to do is ask ok" she replied with a big smile, "now we better get home."

Chapter 1

Two days later Charlie was walking along the path that lead to their clubhouse, when she saw Frank and two of his gang members walking towards her on the same path. She quickly moved into the hedge and waited. As they approached, she pulled her folding pruning knife from her pocket and exposed its long curved blade. As they came abreast of her hiding place she leaped from the hedge, straight-arming Frank on the right shoulder, flattening him to the ground. She used her momentum to land on top of him, her knees landing hard on his thighs.

"What!" was all Frank could say before the wind was knocked out of him and this wildcat landed on top of him. Charlie pushed the blade of her knife right up against his crutch; his fellow gang members were frozen in fright at the suddenness of her attack.


"I'll promised myself, I'll cut your balls off the next time I saw you, and here you are, you bastard.

"No! Please" wailed Frank, "it was all in fun"

"Fun! Fun, it might have been fun from your end, snarled Charlie, "but it certainly wasn't from mine. Time to say goodbye to your balls"

"No please" begged Frank, as the pressure from Charlie's blade increased. At that point Frank lost control of his bladder and wet himself.

"Oh you're disgusting," cried Charlie, as she noticed the dampness of his crutch, "you'll better get home to mummy and change your nappy.

With this quip, Charlie got off Frank and turned her attention to his two companions.

"Looks like you need a new leader, this one" she pointed her curved blade down at Frank's body, "still wets the bed"

"If I see you within 10 feet of me, you'll know what I'll do"

With that she folded the knife with a snap, the sound made Frank flinch, she walk away looking forward to her meeting with Jeff.

"Sorry I'm late, had a run in with Frank" she said as she entered the hut.

"What!" I exclaimed, "are you alright"

"Yeah, but I don't think he is," she said bringing her pruning knife out to show me.

"Oh my god, you haven't done anything, have you" I gasped, seeing in my minds eye, Charlie being hauled off by the police.

"No, no, done panic, I just gave him a taste of his own medicine, he won't be bothering me or any other girl for awhile, and I'll be surprised if he gets it up ever again" she added with a laugh. With that she came into my arms and kissed me.

"God it makes me horny though, thinking about it" she said when we broke apart.

"That's not difficult" I reply, "everything makes you horny"

"Oh you" she playfully swipes me around the head, "so what are you going to do about it then" she pouts.

"Come here you slut" my voice deepens with lust. We kiss again with hot fever. I lift her up and carry her to the table in the corner and plonk her backside down with her legs hanging over the edge. I reach under her school skirt and forcefully pull her knickers down and throw them into the middle of the room. Whilst I'm doing this she is unbuttoning her white blouse to reveal her braless tits.

"Yes, yes, stick it in me now" she pleads as she opens her slim legs wide. I unzip and release my cock and push its head into the entrance of her pussy. Her hips thrust forward, to impaling herself fully.

"Oh yes, now fuck your sex slave hard," she said, saying words that stimulated her.

I thrust my hips hard into her repeatedly.

"Is this what you want, you slut" I say coarsely.

"Oh yes, oh, oh" then she comes hard, her arms loss their strength and she collapses back onto the table, I continue to fuck her limp body for a few more minutes, till I pump my sperm deep within her.

"God, I need that" she says after we have both recovered, "We better get dressed before the rest arrive"

"No, stay as you are, we'll let the guys have ago too" I say.

"What!" she stammers, "are you serious"

"Yes, if it makes you hot" I reply, running my hand over her pussy, "you're all wet again"

"Oh, please" as she grabs my hardening cock and pulling me closer, "yes anything you want, just fuck me now" she begs. My cock then stiffen completely at her words and I push it all the way in.

"You'll do anything I say" I say to her.

"Oh yes, anything, just fuck me" she mumbles, "anything, oh, harder"

I oblige by thrust into her hard and fast until she starts to come again. Once again I fuck her limp body till I come.

"Oh, oh, you bastard" she coos at me, "are you really going to make me fuck the rest of the gang?" she asks.

"Would you if I told you to?" I asked

"Of course" she says with a smile, "after all, you're the leader of the gang"

jax
jax
6 Followers