Leader of the Pack Ch. 13

Story Info
Vae Victis.
5.9k words
4.78
103.8k
60

Part 13 of the 26 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 11/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
secretme
secretme
3,475 Followers

Vae Victis!

Aislinn was getting sick of passing out. She never knew where she would be waking up. This time she was in a sitting position and her hands and feet were still tied. It occurred to her that Rafe must have thought she was fairly dangerous to think that tying her up unconscious and sick was necessary.

The pain was subsiding but she still ached all over as if she had the flu. She opened her eyes to find that she was in a car. Probably a limo. She was on a black leather seat which was facing a seat on which sat Rafe and Jenna. Rafe was leaning back and looking out the window, oblivious to the fact that Aislinn's eyes had just opened. One hand was on Jenna's knee. She didn't appear to care or notice that Rafe was touching her. At the same time she was staring at Aislinn with a vicious glare. Aislinn didn't know what this particular glare was for. Jenna could probably come up with a reason to glare at the pope. Aislinn could only figure that Jenna was still dwelling over Cullen. Rafe's other hand was stroking a golden tan lioness who was lying at his feet. The lioness appeared to be pleased by the petting as she was purring her approval.

Jenna reached down and touched Rafe's hand on her knee. "Your new pet has awakened."

Aislinn was becoming more and more cognoscente. She realized with a great deal of embarrassment that she was the only one who was naked. Well, unless you count the lioness. She immediately burned a brilliant shade of red. Then grew angry at herself when her obvious upset appeared to please both Rafe and Jenna. Rafe was in a causal suit that looked to be tailored and Jenna was in a loose fitting but expensive looking red silk dress. Between the blonde haired bimbo in the red dress and the greasy looking weasel in a suit sitting on black leather limo seats with a lion at his feet a person would have thought that they were in some bad rock video. The thought caused Aislinn to roll her eyes. She leaned into the leather seat and felt her body aching. She closed her eyes with the intention of going back to sleep.

"Aren't you even curious where we're going?" Rafe asked in a way that might have been friendly if it weren't for the fact that she was tied up and naked.

"No," Aislinn answered without opening her eyes.

"Usually there's more fight in you lamb. I am curious what has you so defeated," Rafe cooed in irritatingly fake sympathy.

Aislinn didn't answer. She could feel Rafe squirreling around in her brain. She made her mind go blank. She refused to give him ammunition for abusing her. The way she saw it, she couldn't protect her body from him, but she sure as hell wasn't giving him her mind again.

Rafe pulled his hands from the two women, braced his elbows on his knees, pressed his hands together and leaned toward Aislinn. His eyes narrowed dangerously and his voice seethed, filled with threat. "Do you remember what I told you about blocking me lamb? Or were you too out of it to remember out last conversation?"

Self preservation being her number one priority, a thought suddenly occurred to Aislinn. The more she fought him the more she had found she could do. She didn't really know her limitations, but she seemed to manage things she wanted to do badly enough. She let a picture float into her mind of what she remembered of their last conversation.

Rafe smiled and sat back. "That's it lamb." He continued to work himself into her mind. He figured she was tiring of fighting.

Aislinn was glad it was working. She let him in just far enough to see what he expected to see. Beyond that she stayed safely inside herself. She waited for his reaction.

"I've always been impressed with your talent Aislinn. I had thought it an unusual thing to find in a human outside of the Circle."

Rafe was fishing and Aislinn knew it. She wasn't sure what he was after finding out but she wished that he would get to the point. She wasn't feeling well enough to play this game right now and she let him in far enough to catch that thought.

He chuckled. "Fine," he answered her unspoken comment on his behavior. "I was informed by one of my men in the Arnauk clan that your grandmother has paid the Arnauk a visit. Personally escorted to the building by the female alpha." The fear that Rafe picked up on after his statement wasn't purposely given to him. "So I did some looking. It seems that you and I are more alike than I had thought," he said jovially. Then his voice suddenly dropped and took on his usual deadly monotone. "Why exactly did you keep this from me?"

Aislinn didn't see a reason to not tell him the truth. As long as he remained focused on her and left her grandmother alone. "I didn't know. She never told our family."

Rafe watched her as she spoke. She could feel him in her mind and she let him reach a place that would give him the impression that she was telling the truth. That wasn't hard since she was. She figured it would get more difficult if she had to make him believe a lie.

"So then," he continued, "I suppose you're going to expect me to continue to believe you were never trained to use your abilities?"

Aislinn didn't answer him. She knew it wouldn't matter what she said to that one.

"Fine. I'll leave this for now. But don't think that the topic won't be revisited. Especially if you continue to develop skills miraculously out of nowhere. Let's just hope it won't be necessary for me to bring her in after we've destroyed the Arnauk and question her."

He sounded so definite about destroying the Arnauk. It sent chills down her spine. She moved to try and find a more comfortable position. But that wasn't easy considering the way she was tied.

Rafe watched her breasts bounce as she moved and he was tempted to play with them. He moved across the space between the two seats and helped her into a sitting position.

Aislinn glared at him. "I would thank you for the help if I weren't naked, tied up, and drugged."

"Naked?" Rafe questioned. "I would have thought that all the time you've spent with the Arnauk on your hands and knees would have made you accustomed to being naked," he said in an innocent sounding voice.

Aislinn was uneasy with the Jeckel and Hyde voice distortions. She was having a difficult time reading his mood and that played havoc with her figuring out how far she could push him. She wondered if he was doing it on purpose or if he really was that crazy. "I don't know what you mean," she said angrily.

One of Rafe's hands reached up to cup her breast. He kneaded the flesh gently. Aislinn grimaced and pulled back as far as she could sitting up in a car seat. His gentle touches tended to turn cruel fairly rapidly. She let him into that thought and pressed her legs together tightly at the agonizing memory.

Rafe smiled at her again. "How insightful you are, lamb," he said sweetly. Then he grabbed her by the hair and yanked her head back, exposing the bite mark on her neck. As he did he dug his nails into her breast and leaned in close to her ear. "Did you think I wouldn't notice? So you let that mongrel lay claim to you? You're lucky I'm still willing to touch you." He threw her back against the seat and then returned to his own. "Don't worry lamb. The big bad wolf will be dead soon and if on all fours is the way you like it, very shortly I'll be more than able to oblige."

When he said that Aislinn couldn't help wanting to know what he meant. She relaxed and reached out with her mind with the intent of reading his thoughts. There was a part of her that just didn't believe she was trying this. All she managed to get was an image of a thing that looked rather like a cross between a lion and a bear with Rafe's insane eyes staring back at her out of his head.

Rafe felt her intrusion into his thoughts and anger flashed red hot on his face. He leapt across the limo and backhanded her so hard she fell off the seat and onto the floor. Pain from the sudden movement and from the impact swirled in her brain almost knocking her unconscious again. "Neverdo that again," Rafe said manically. "Apparently you still don't know who is in charge here or where you fit in." Rafe went back to his seat. He was furious. An image of his hands around her neck and her breath being slowly squeezed out of her drifted through his mind.

Aislinn stared up at him defiantly. She couldn't manage to get back up into the seat herself. From where she was on the floor the lioness was uncomfortably close to her and leaned down to sniff at the blood running from Aislinn's lip, where it had split with the impact of Rafe's attack. Kara's large cat tongue snaked out of her mouth and licked the blood off of Aislinn's face. Aislinn pulled back in revulsion.

Rafe smiled triumphantly as he watched Aislinn try to escape the lioness's wet caress. He sank down into his seat once again relaxing into the comfort of the soft leather. "We have at least an hour before we reach the reservation." Rafe's eyes flashed with pleasure at Aislinn and she knew that he was about to cause her more pain. "And I'm bored with the trip. Jenna, entertain me."

Jenna felt the man's touch on her mind. She knew what he wanted her to do. She pushed her vehemence at being used like this down. If he knew how little control he actually had over her then he would attempt to fix it and she didn't know if she could regain her senses in time to use the upcoming opportunity to her favor or not. So she moved to Aislinn and helped her back up onto the bench seat.Besides, Jenna thought,it's not as if I won't enjoy tormenting the druis for what trouble she has caused me.

Aislinn was watching Jenna move. The woman had a blank stare on her pretty face as she laid Aislinn on her back across the bench seat. Aislinn lay at a strange angle with her hands tied behind her. Rafe was watching with delight as Jenna untied the bonds on Aislinn's ankles and then forced her legs apart. Aislinn started to squirm to get away but there was nowhere to go. Rafe's smile broadened when she looked at him pleadingly as if he might save her.

Jenna dropped the shoulders of her red dress off her arms and let it puddle on the floor around her knees as she knelt between Aislinn's legs. The angle was bad and Jenna had to arch awkwardly and fight to keep Aislinn's legs spread so that she could accomplish Rafe's mental order. Jenna was just glad that the asshole thought she was too stupid to do anything about him. He tended to only send her orders to do and never really messed with reading her as long as she smiled mutely and did as she was told. The few times he had tried to read her she was able to use her she was able to use her experience with sending thoughts in her other forms to protect herself. All lycans learned how to think selectively in order to communicate in their other forms. Jenna was counting on Rafe's overconfidence and tendency to underestimate lycans.

Jenna only sneered for a moment when she caught the full intensity of Aislinn's scent emanating from her sex. Rafe's eyes glowed happily as he watched Jenna bend down and draw her tongue along Aislinn's thigh. Her hands pressed against Aislinn's knees to force cooperation. Aislinn was in too much pain from whatever Rafe had injected her with to be capable of fighting with much strength. Even Jenna was able to subdue her this way.

Aislinn jumped when she felt Jenna's tongue stroke her sex. At the movement she hit her head against the car door. Rafe's smile broadened. Kara laid her head down on her paws with disinterest. Jenna repositioned herself and moved down on Aislinn with more enthusiasm than Rafe had expected. He was pleased that Jenna appeared to be thoroughly enjoying this. He reached down and started stroking himself through his pants.I may have to make this a regular thing. Keep the bitch around to play with instead of giving her away as a prize.He would have to think about it. He adjusted himself and moved for a better angle to watch the show.

Aislinn squeezed her eyes shut and tried to not think about the woman licking gently at her nether lips. Jenna slipped her tongue over Aislinn's pussy with infinite care. She made sure to stroke every inch of bare flesh with her tongue before moving on to suckle on Aislinn's clit. Rafe watched the agony on Aislinn's face and the tears squeezing out of her eyes. He pulled his cock out of his pants and began to stroke himself in earnest as he watched the two women.

Jenna took turns between suckling on and licking Aislinn's clit. The more Aislinn wriggled to escape the more delight Rafe took in watching. Aislinn fought to control herself and not let Rafe take any more from her. Her mind reeled with the tormenting sensations that Jenna was causing. Aislinn wondered if things like this were what she had blocked out of her mind and never managed to remember from the last time she was with Rafe.

Aislinn shuddered and tried to relax. When Jenna felt the fight go completely out of Aislinn she released her hold on Aislinn's leg and inserted a finger, then two into Aislinn's now dripping cunt. Jenna smiled with pleasure as Aislinn whimpered and pressed her face to the leather seat. Aislinn hated her body for her reactions to the woman's mouth. But there didn't seem to be anything she could do to stop the impending reaction. At least it wasn't Rafe. Aislinn gasped as her body tightened and her cunt rippled around Jenna's intruding digits. Jenna continued her tongue lashing and stroking until Aislinn lay limp again, panting for air. Then Jenna withdrew her fingers and much to Rafe's delight sucked the last of Aislinn's juices from them while she stared into his eyes.

Rafe toyed with himself trying to decide which of the three women in front of him deserved the pleasure of helping him find his release. He finally decided that Aislinn would be receiving that gift soon enough and Jenna had hers not too long before. But he had been neglecting Kara since their move into the Tairneach manor. Kara. The one truly loyal follower he had. He had never been forced to manipulate her in any way. If he asked her to do something she willingly did it. She worshipped him. Rafe had often wondered why he felt nothing for her. Perhaps she ruined her chances with him when she posed no challenge to him. He didn't know. But every so often he felt obligated to reward her for her loyalty.

Rafe nudged the lioness with his toe and she eagerly stood and presented herself for his approval. Rafe made sure that she was positioned so that he would be fucking her right in front of Aislinn's face. "Watch this," he said grabbing Aislinn by the hair and forcing her face to angle up and watch was he was about to do. Jenna sat back on the seat to watch Aislinn's misery. All Aislinn could think was that at least it wasn't her.

***

Cullen had left some men at the reservation to defend the territory. But the vast majority of lycans had returned to the city in order to find out what had happened after the mating ceremony. No one expected that there would be an attack on the reservation so soon. Cullen had sent word that a significant force would be coming. But the preparations for the battle had only just been started.

An alarm blasted through the manor-like cabin as the Tairneach vans charged through the front gate. The drive was long and the Arnauk inside the grounds scrambled to assemble in order to defend their territory. Men and women took up positions at windows holding guns and waited.

The Tairneach vans pulled up in front of the cabin and as the lycans and other weres got out of the vehicles the Arnauk began a volley of gunshots that had the Tairneach jumping for cover. Rafe completely ignored the battle. He got out of the limo and had his driver open the trunk as if nothing were happening. He pulled a duffle bag out of the trunk that clinked of glass before he headed toward the wooded area that concealed the standing stones. Jenna spared a glance of concern for her men who were being shot at before trailing along behind Rafe obediently. Kara was left to drag Aislinn along.

Aislinn was shoved out of the limo. Pain shot through her body again and she fell to her knees and then onto her chest. The gravel from the drive dug into her breasts as she hit the ground. She only barely managed to lift her head high enough to not scrape her face on the driveway. Kara growled impatiently and shifted into her hybrid form so that she could carry Aislinn.

She reached down with a golden clawed hand and took hold of Aislinn's limp form. "You make me ashamed to be a woman. When I took the change I didn't roll about on the ground whimpering. If I'm going to have to put up with you being around again the least you could do is make an attempt at dignity," Kara snarled as she flung Aislinn over her shoulder like a rag doll.

Aislinn looked up toward the cabin. It was obvious that the Arnauk were losing this battle. The Tairneach had already reached the front door and were climbing in some of the windows. As Kara toted her easily into the woods she saw someone crash out of a window on the top floor and scream before hitting the ground. Aislinn let her head fall back down as Kara entered the woods and trailed after Rafe and Jenna toward the standing stones.

***

Cullen drove like a maniac. The caravan of SUVs blasted down the highway trying to close the distance between themselves and the Tairneach. Cullen had called in a favor that was owed to him by some friends on the highway patrol and were managing to make it across the state in record time.

As he gripped the steering wheel of the lead truck and gunned the gas even more his cell rang. He reached into his pocket with the intent of taking note of the caller ID for a future pummeling. The name of his federal contact flashed across the display. Cullen closed his fist around the cell and an audible crunching noise told everyone else in the truck that calling the man right now was not a good idea. Cullen tossed the cell into the backseat and nearly hitting Sarah in the head with it.

Keith tried desperately to find humor in the look on Sarah's face when Cullen's cell went flying passed her head. But even he was having a hard time seeing the good in this situation. The truck reeked of the lovely perfume Brinah had whipped up and his brain was trying to calculate the odds of getting disemboweled by a were-tiger or whatever else he might be about to fight. "Well," he said trying to lighten the tension in the truck, "At the very least if this stuff we're sprayed down with doesn't stop Rafe from his mind control coach we might be able to stink the lot of them off our territory."

Cullen's growl told him that his attempt at humor had not been appreciated. Keith grumbled a bit and settled back to watching the road speed passed them. He figured that at this rate they would make the reservation in less than an hour. Hopefully that would be soon enough. Though what they were going to do when they got there he wasn't sure.

Cullen knew that his pack was uneasy. His brain was working overtime for a solution to this one. He knew that if Rafe didn't have Aislinn he would have waited and thought it out. It didn't make sense charging into this and it pissed him off at himself.How many people are going to die,he asked himself over and over again. But he couldn't stop himself in the head long charge. He didn't know how he was going to do it but he was going to bring her out of this safe, then he was going to hunt down Ranaild. He felt like his entire pack was falling apart and it started with him.

"Brinah," Cullen demanded with a growl. "Are you able to do anything like what Rafe can do?"

Brinah shifted uncomfortably in her seat. She had been wondering when they would get around to that. "Most of the Senach were able to do things similar. All of our talents lied in slightly different places though. My talents tend toward premonitions, but I closed off that part of my mind a long time ago. There are consequences to seeing the future." Brinah hesitated as though there was a bad memory attached to that statement. "I believe Aislinn is fairly gifted in premonitions as well. I was never very good at using my talents and I never put the effort into developing them. They always used to control me. Then I fell in love with a human and left the Circle without looking back. I forced that part of me into silence and I can't claim that it could be of any help to you now. Aislinn's abilities always concerned me. I tried to stop her mother from encouraging her. But she seemed to manifest the talent for dreams without even trying. I'm sorry but I don't think there's anything I can do to the Tairneach to help you."

secretme
secretme
3,475 Followers
12