Leader of the Pack Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aislinn perched on the ledge just above the door. A mischievous grin on her lips. When he reached the balcony she jumped lithely down from her perch. Cullen turned just in time to see her dash inside and slide the glass door closed. She turned the latch and grinned at him through the glass.

Cullen's wolf was raging with lustful intent as he watched her through the glass. It took all of his control to not break through the door. Enough piseagan, let me in, he ordered.

Aislinn eyed him. His cock stood out from in a tempting display and she almost gave in. But there was too much fun to still be had. Mmm, you fell into my trap. The piseagan has caught the big bad wolf. Aislinn's eyes gleamed and she began stroking her breast absentmindedly with one stray finger as she watched him pace back and forth on the balcony.

I don't like being caged. When I get my claws on you…

I can't wait, she thought back. But for now I'm thoroughly enjoying my moment of triumph. Aislinn pinched her nipple and watched his eyes follow her fingers as she began to toy with herself enticingly.

Cullen's cock bobbed in response to Aislinn's hand on her breast. She bit her lip and stepped in close to the window so that he could watch as one of her hands pinched and teased her nipple while the other hand traveled the length of her stomach and her fingers dipped into her wet slit. She moaned softly in that purring catlike way that drove him mad.

Cullen didn't know how long he could handle watching her through the glass. He looked around for a way in, knowing that there was only the one door to the balcony. He growled in frustration and Aislinn could feel the amusement in his mind waning as she tortured him.

She pulled her fingers from her wet cunt. She was getting to the point where she needed him more than she wanted to play games with him anyway. She put her wet fingers in her mouth to lick her juices off of her fingers and walked toward the door to let him in.

Cullen couldn't wait any longer. He stepped up to the door and grabbed the handle. With a sharp tug he heard a crack and a spiderweb traveled through the glass from near the handle. Aislinn stopped, her eyes wide and she realized she had pushed him too far. Another sharp tug and the door flew open. The glass shattered as it rammed into the wall at the far end of the track.

This time there was no escape. Aislinn turned to run away but he was already on top of her. He had her on the ground beneath him. Cullen wasn't about to be gentlemanly about the fall this time. My turn, came the gruff growl in her mind. Cullen grabbed her hips and roughly pulled her to her hands and knees. Growling with expectation he aimed and drove himself home inside her.

Aislinn's appreciative groan at his violent invasion spurred him on. Cullen pulled back and then drove into her again. "Ahh," Aislinn moaned as he began thrusting. Hard, long, forceful strokes had her moaning uncontrollably. Aislinn's body shook each time he pressed into her. She was out of breath and couldn't seem to catch it quickly enough.

Cullen felt himself begin to swell inside her. He growled hungrily as he forced his knot deeper insider her with the intent of locking them together. Aislinn was trembling with the pleasure of the exquisite pressure of his enlarging member. She looked back over her shoulder. His eyes were glazed over with determination as he drove into her over and over. "Deeper Cullen," she begged.

Cullen readjusted his grip on her hips and pulled her to him as he thrust in forcing himself in further. He loved her sweet voice almost more than the pleasure of fucking her like this. With the hard stroke she felt her body begin to give in. Her cunt clamped down on his cock hard and spasmed with her orgasm. Aislinn growled and moaned as she forced herself backward onto him.

Cullen allowed his release to take him as he felt her give over to him. He released his molten heat into her in a few short thrusts. It was by shear will alone that he didn't collapse forward and smash her to the floor beneath his weight. He couldn't believe how intense it had been. Cullen stood on his knees behind her. His cock swollen and would be trapped inside her for some time. He smiled his pleasure at the thought and wrapped his arms around her waist.

Aislinn was panting and still trying to catch her breath. "Mmm, more?" she asked through heaving breaths.

Cullen laughed. He held her to himself and carefully stood, carried her over to the bed and crawled them both up onto it. They collapsed onto the bed and cuddled together. Give me a moment and I'll gladly give you whatever you want. As long as it doesn't involve a locked glass door.

Aislinn grinned. "You broke it anyway," she giggled.

*************

Hi guys,

I want to thank everyone for all the compliments. I'll keep writing as long as everyone wants to read it. I would have figured that people would be getting tired of these two by now. But I guess as long as you all like it I can keep it up. Thanks again for reading.

Don't forget to vote.