Leader of the Pack Ch. 23

Story Info
Couples night and the beginning of the mating ceremony.
6.6k words
4.77
112.5k
55

Part 23 of the 26 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 11/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
secretme
secretme
3,478 Followers

Cullen had decided that the less time Jenna had the better. Cadifor called in quite a few favors. But it looked as though they were going to pull it off. The group had eaten dinner, finished their phone calls, and the mating was set for the next day at sunset. Cullen sent as many lycans ahead to the reservation that evening as could be managed. The rest would follow the next day.

There was some argument as to whether Keith would be joining them. He refused to allow Jaylyn to leave the Madadh-Allaidh Saobhaidh and he didn't want to leave her with just omegas to look after her. In the end she insisted that he go and leave her in peace for the night. She had her hands full with Eiros and Eira. Even so Keith decided to remain behind and with Jaylyn for as long as possible. Mostly he held her gently while she slept.

The den was eerily quiet that night. Cullen, Cadifor, Aislinn, and Makeda sat with bottles and glasses in hand in the main room of the penthouse. Cullen and Cadifor had been laughing and telling stories in an attempt to one up each other on situations that had they had been in which were worse than this. Makeda was watching Aislinn hopefully and refilling her glass as it emptied.

When Aislinn stood shakily and walked away from the men Makeda followed her. "Are you alright?"

Aislinn ran her hand over her stomach and looked over at Cullen shaking her head. "I'm nervous, uncertain. Have you ever done this before?"

"Mating? Yes. Once." Makeda's eyes took on a lost look for a moment. "A very long time ago. He's been lost to me for over a century now."

Aislinn looked at her sympathetically.

"No pity," Makeda said with a strange strength. "I choose to believe that what time we had was worth an eternity alone if only for the memories we made."

Aislinn sighed. "I don't like not knowing what to expect. And I especially don't like having to do a public performance."

"Why? What difference does it make if others watch? Will you behave differently? Do you think you might do something wrong?" Makeda was obviously amused.

Aislinn felt the alcohol spin the room gently about her. "I don't know. I'm just not ready for this."

Makeda stepped closer to her and Aislinn laid her head on Makeda's shoulder. "You're ready. You're stronger than you think," she said and started stroking Aislinn's hair.

Aislinn looked up and Makeda's hand traveled down her back sending shivers along Aislinn's spine. Aislinn could hear Cadifor and Cullen laughing in the background. Between the wine and Makeda she felt like she was on fire.

Makeda smiled at the look in Aislinn's eyes and leaned closer to her. "How drunk are you?"

"Not as drunk as I should be for what I'm thinking. But drunk enough for it to look like an excellent excuse," she said softly.

Makeda laughed softly and leaned in to kiss her. Aislinn responded much more eagerly than Makeda had expected her to. Aislinn's hand stroked Makeda's cheek and slid back into her hair. Aislinn's lips parted as Makeda's tongue stroked her mouth asking for entrance. The women took turns tasting the wine on each other's lips.

Cullen and Cadifor were so engrossed in their conversation that they missed it all at first. It was the sense of arousal that flowed through Cullen's mind suddenly that caught his attention. It was strange to feel Aislinn excited and not be part of the reason. Cullen looked over at the two of them standing near the fireplace. He sat farther back in his chair and nodded in their direction.

Cadifor followed Cullen's gaze. He chuckled and shook his head. "Leave it to Makeda. I was never able to tell her no. Seems like Aislinn's having trouble with that as well." He looked over at Cullen. "You gonna stop it this time?"

Cullen shook his head. "As long as she's okay with it I don't see a reason to stop it." He leaned forward as Makeda's hands began to work their way beneath Aislinn's shirt.

Aislinn's skin was burning up. When Makeda's fingers pressed into her flesh along her waist she let a soft moan escape into Makeda's mouth. They stopped kissing and looked into each other's eyes. Molten amber met glowing gold and the two of them smiled. Aislinn bit playfully at Makeda's lips, then stepped back and pulled her shirt off. She dropped it on the floor and much to everyone's surprise she took Makeda by the hand and headed for the bedroom.

A sense of incredible disappointment stopped her as she reached the doorway. She turned to look at Cullen who was watching them head for the bedroom with a frustrated look on his face. She looked at Makeda and the two of them started to laugh. "Well come on then," she said to Cullen. Then she looked at Makeda and doubt seeped into her features.

Makeda read the look easily. "So there's ground rules," she said reassuring Aislinn. Then she looked over at the two eagerly approaching men. "Cullen keeps himself to you. And Cadifor can wait until he's invited. I've got not claims to him. He can do as he likes." She gave him a warning gaze. "But I suggest he stick to known territory for now."

Cadifor laughed and threw his hands up. "If I'm not wanted," he started.

Aislinn looked at Cullen. He felt her uncertainty and nearly suggested that he and Cadifor could go downstairs for a while. She shook her head. "I'd rather someone show me what's going to happen tomorrow." Cullen knew she didn't necessarily like the idea. But she'd rather know exactly what she was in for.

"I think we can handle that," he said.

Aislinn nodded resolutely and then walked into the bedroom still pulling Makeda happily along behind her. Cullen and Cadifor stood back while the women undressed each other. Makeda and Aislinn were kissing again. Makeda was doing her best to remind Aislinn why she had originally thought this was a good idea.

Aislinn pulled Makeda's shirt over her head and kissed the bare skin on her shoulders as Makeda unhooked Aislinn's bra. Slowly, in between caresses the rest of the women's clothing found its way to the floor. Aislinn's lips traveled down Makeda's collar bone and then breast. When she reached Makeda's hard nipple she ran her tongue around the bud before drawing it into her mouth and sucking and biting it. Makeda growled hungrily.

The scent of arousal emanated through the room. Makeda pulled Aislinn down onto the bed, sparing a wicked look at the men as she straddled Aislinn's waist and pinned her down. Not that Aislinn was putting up a struggle. Makeda stroked the flesh around Aislinn's breasts, working her way in gentle touches to her nipples and then she pinched the hard knots viciously as she leaned in to capture Aislinn's moan with her mouth.

The kissing and touching took a sudden needy turn. Aislinn rolled Makeda to her back and knelt above Makeda's head. Leaning down she bit playfully at Makeda's thighs. Makeda pulled on Aislinn's hips as she let Aislinn press her legs apart. Aislinn took in Makeda's musky arousal. She smelled a little spicey and hot. Aislinn leaned in to taste her.

Makeda growled wantonly and pulled Aislinn's sex to her own mouth. Her tongue danced in Aislinn's wet folds. Aislinn pressed a finger and then two into Makeda's open slit. There was more growling as they took turns sucking on each other's clits.

Cullen and Cadifor didn't know how long to hold back. They stood there watching and tentatively stroking themselves as the women licked at each other. Cadifor was the one who gave in first. Mostly because he was less concerned for Aislinn's reluctance than the others were. He knelt on the bed between Makeda's legs.

The movement drew Aislinn's attention and she looked up to see the strange foggy golden eyes of Cadifor looking down at her. His member was rock hard. His hand stroked Aislinn's hair. Cullen stood by considering what he would do if Aislinn changed her mind. Aislinn sat up a bit and Cadifor moved in closer to Makeda. He watched Aislinn with amusement as she stared down at his cock while he pushed into Makeda. Aislinn felt a rumbling vibration against her clit as Makeda growled her pleasure at the intrusion of Cadifor's cock. Aislinn closed her eyes and felt the delicious sensation surge through her.

Cadifor growled as he moved in Makeda. He leaned down and whispered into Aislinn's ear. "You don't have to stop. She loves it when someone licks her clit."

Aislinn stared down at the man's huge member sliding slowly in and out of Makeda's pussy. It had to have been one of the most erotic things she had ever seen. She leaned back down and let her tongue stroke Makeda's clit. There was no real way to go about it without taking in Cadifor's scent or brushing the base of his cock as her fucked her. The taste of Makeda's sex mingled with Cadifor and Aislinn found that it was much more pleasant than she had originally thought it would be.

Having established that he wouldn't have to come to Aislinn's rescue Cullen found himself the only one left out. He stepped up to the edge of the bed where Aislinn was kneeling. He felt Makeda's tongue snake up to taste the pre-cum on his cock. He felt her tongue dragging along the length of his cock as he pushed into Aislinn. He couldn't help the moan of pleasure that escaped as he filled her.

The room was filled with moans and the scent of sex as the men's thrusts increased into the women. Aislinn was overwhelmed. The taste, the smell and the feel of the entire situation was nothing like she had thought it would be. She was the first one to release. She felt it building deep in her stomach. Between the assault on her senses from watching Cadifor pound into Makeda as she tasted it and felling Makeda's tongue lap at her clit as Cullen thrust into her she couldn't handle it. Cullen growled with pleasure as he felt Aislinn's body tense in his hands and her orgasm surge through his mind.

Aislinn cried out and he had to hold her up to keep her from collapsing on top of Makeda. He pulled her up so that her back was against his chest as he continued to pound up into her body. Makeda pushed a growling Cadifor back so that she could turn around and give him a better angle. Cadifor grabbed a hold of her hips roughly as she stood on her hands and knees in front of him. He plunged back into her and began thrusting harder than before.

Makeda growled and moved forward so that she could get to Aislinn. There was a brief struggle between Makeda and Cadifor as he tried to pull her back to himself for better leverage and she tried to move forward to play with Aislinn as he fucked her. Makeda won the contest of wills and Cadifor gave in and moved forward on the bed.

Aislinn moaned and wiggled as Makeda leaned down and began licking at her clit again. Wave after wave of pleasure washed over Aislinn. She reached up and held on to Cullen's arm that was wrapped around her chest supporting her. Makeda reached up and began to stroke the base of Cullen's cock with one hand as he thrust up into Aislinn. The growling and moaning got louder and louder as the four of them moved closer and closer to their climaxes.

Cullen started to shift. His wolf surged forward to take control. Somewhere in the haze of sex rushing through her Aislinn heard him in her mind. She only barely registered what he was saying to her. This is what will happen tomorrow night, he growled.

Aislinn could feel him swelling inside her. His thrusts became more manic. Aislinn had long since lost the ability to do anything beyond moan incoherently through the pleasure onslaught. She felt his claws dig into her body and then his mouth on her shoulder. Cullen bit down on her as he started to come. Blood rushed into his mouth as Aislinn cried out and came again. Her body jerked in his arms. Makeda rolled away from Cadifor as he pulled out of her and jerked madly on his cock before spraying cum across her stomach. Makeda moaned happily and ran a finger through the mess he had made before putting it in her mouth.

Cadifor grinned at Makeda then looked hungrily at the other couple. Cullen and Aislinn were still trembling and clinging to one another. From the looks of things Cadifor figured that he and Makeda were done here for the night. He crawled across the bed shifting into a large snow white wolf. Aislinn looked at the beautiful animal as it approached her. Cullen was licking at the wound he had created on her shoulder and was ignoring Cadifor. He sniffed at Aislinn's sex. Cullen was still inside her and would be for some time yet. Cadifor's tongue snacked out and he ran it along the join between the two, tasting the mixed scents. A rumble of approval issued from his chest and then he turned and jumped down from the bed.

Makeda watched the two of them collapse on the bed. Cullen wrapped himself possessively around Aislinn. He was already trying to coax her into round two and Aislinn wasn't putting up much of a fight against it. They gave the obvious impression that the other couple wasn't invited to the next session of fun though.

Makeda was in no way surprised that it had gone that far. She watched as Cullen, in his hybrid form, pulled Aislinn to her knees again. She was this tiny little thing beneath the large dark lycan. But she was certainly holding her own against him. Makeda smiled and went to join Cadifor, making a mental note to coax Aislinn into another couples night before they left. Cadifor grabbed her roughly and pulled her to the floor with him. She laughed and let him have his way.

"Again?" He growled into her ear and she laughed.

"Let's leave them alone," she said, pushed him off of her and started grabbing her clothes up off of the floor, while he chased her around the room.

***

The only calm part of the day had been the drive up to the reservation. Cadifor left his motorcycle at the den in favor of riding in the SUV with Cullen and Aislinn. There had some tension from Aislinn at first. She was nervous about interacting with them after what had happened the night before. But when it became clear that she was the only one who was concerned about it she quickly reverted back to herself. Cullen was amused to see that she almost instantly began flirting with Makeda when she calmed down.

When they arrived at the reservation everyone showered and changed. Cullen and Cadifor were both barefoot, wearing black suit pants and black button up shirts as well as a black suit jackets. They were definitely more dressed up than they usually were but the shirts weren't tucked in or completely buttoned up. They gave Aislinn the impression of the way men looked at a human wedding at the end of the reception after they'd all eaten and drank too much and made themselves comfortable for the night. The only difference being that they weren't drunk or disheveled, just not completely put together. The strange thing was that she found it to be an incredibly sexy look for him.

Cullen pulled her up against himself and kissed her deeply. "Don't get too used to it. I don't like dress clothes and clothes never last long at ceremonies like this anyway." He smiled at her. "This is for greeting the guests."

Makeda pushed him away from Aislinn. "He has something else especially for you. But that will come later." Her eyes sparkled. "Go. You both have jobs to do. We'll be down shortly."

"I just have one thing to get," Cullen said and walked over to the bag he'd brought that had carried his clothes from the car.

As if on cue there was a knock on the door and then it opened and Sarah and Drake walked in. Draked was dressed exactly like Cullen and Cadifor. Sarah was in a black silk looking dress. It clung to her curves perfectly. She had her hair pulled back with a small clip and a few loose curls hung around her face. Aislnn never know that Sarah was so pretty. She was carrying a duffle bag over one shoulder and she walked into the room as though she was on a mission. But Sarah always seemed to be on a mission. Drake stood watching her with adoration in his eyes and his hands in his pockets as she began to pull things out of the bag. Cullen walked over to Sarah and left a small black box with her. Then he looked up and smiled at Aislinn.

Makeda shoed the men out the door impatiently. Then she joined Sarah in looking over the things in the bag. Aislinn came up behind them and looked over their shoulders in curiosity. "What are the two of you up to?"

"We're getting you ready for the ceremony," Sarah said and then smiled over her shoulder at Aislinn.

"I thought I was supposed to be naked and on display," Aislinn said wryly. At least what she'd seen of Jenna's mating involved nearly everyone being naked. She scowled as she remembered watching Cullen get a blow job from Jenna.

Sarah turned around and raised her eyebrows and crossed her arms. "That's fine too. If you just want to get undressed now and walk around like that all night I won't stop you. No one around here will think anything of it. You're the one I thought was modest."

Makeda chuckled at that and gave Aislinn a knowing look. "She's not so modest when given the correct motivation," Makeda said and stroked Aislinn's arm as she went over to her own bag and pulled out a beautiful black lace dress that had gold threads woven through small delicate flowers. It was nearly see through. She began shedding the clothes she had put on after her shower.

Aislinn looked at Sarah with embarrassment and Sarah laughed. "Why wasn't I invited?"

Makeda looked over her shoulder at Sarah. "We've time now," she suggested in a teasing tone. "Especially if Aislinn doesn't want to dress for the evening. I tell you what," her eyes brightened and a golden swirl shown in their depths, "I'll not-dress with you." She tossed the dress on the bed and stood there proud and naked in front of the other two women.

Aislinn's face fell instantly. "Alright I'm being cooperative," she said. She looked at the things Sarah had been unloading. "You didn't tell me about this."

Sarah started to grumble. "You spend too much time worrying about the small details. You can't expect me to be able to educate you on all the things that people start learning as children. I'm not that good. I never remember everything that we do different from humans. Besides. This is relatively similar to a normal wedding. You, the bride or whatever, has to dress for the party. I told you about the parts that I thought you were concerned with."

"Sorry," Aislinn said. "I don't mean to be a pain. I'm just nervous."

Makeda came up behind her and put her hands on her shoulders and gave Sarah a hard look. "It's your mating ceremony. It's your prerogative to be a pain."

Sarah smiled again. "Come on. It won't be as bad as you think. I have to admit Aislinn. When Cullen first started things with you I truly didn't think it was a good idea. There you were; this headstrong non-lycan with weird connections to problems. But, you are a good match for him. It's obvious when anyone looks at you. Just think about him and don't worry about who's watching. You'll be fine."

Aislinn took a deep breath. "Alright. What do you need me to wear?"

Sarah went back to pulling things out of the bag and Makeda went over to the bed to pull her own dress on. Sarah produced a long black silk dress. It was incredibly simple. The front was a halter that left the back completely bare. It dipped low enough in the back that it looked like it might not manage to cover her but completely. The dress fell all the way to the floor and pooled just a bit at Aislinn's feet. She began to undress so that she could pull the dress on.

"Don't go so fast. First your hair and make-up," Sarah said and ushered her over to the edge of the bed. She took the makeup and things for Aislinn's hair that she had pulled out of the bag and gave a few of the things to Makeda. Aislinn grumped a bit more as the women proceeded to fuss over her makeup.

secretme
secretme
3,478 Followers
12