Leadership Conference

Story Info
Woman on business meeting gets punished.
989 words
3.3
36.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was turning into a rather boring conference on leadership. No new information. Nothing revolutionary. No interesting people. Actually there was one. He looked kind of angry, very stoic, but when he chose to speak, he spoke well. No, not angry - he looked like he took take on the world and nothing was going to stop him. Quite intimidating actually.

I decided to skip out when we broke for lunch to go back to my room, take a hot bath and order room service. As I pushed the button to the retrieve the elevator, this rather terrifying -yet strikingly handsome - man approached and stood by me waiting for the elevator as well. He spoke not until we entered the elevator, "Are you skipping out as well?" he asked.

I am not one for small talk so I responded, "Yes. I am getting a bit of a headache so I think I am just going to get some room service and take a nap." My floor dinged and I left the elevator briskly.

After getting to my room, I got undressed, ordered room service, who said it would be 45 minutes, then ran a hot bath believing I would have plenty of time to enjoy. Just as I was sinking down into the tub, I heard a knock at the door, "Room Service!"

"Dam!" I thought. I got out of the tub and put on one of the hotel's terry cloth robes and scampered to the door and opened it without checking the peep hole. It was not room service - It was that man. I tried to shut the door but he easily pushed the door and me back and stepped inside. His stoic intimidating look from earlier was now a prolonged sneer as he gazed down at me.

I ran for my phone but he grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me towards him. "Why were you staring at me?" he growled. I began to scream, but he quickly clasped his hand over my mouth. I hadn't noticed earlier but he had a bag with him slung across his chest. He forced me against the wall to hold me there so he could use one hand to reach into his bag to grab a gag. He wrapped it between my teeth and tied it behind my head. While I was flailing about and trying to get away he somehow had removed my robe. He reached back into his bag and took out handcuffs and put them on me with my hands in front of my crotch which I was doing my best to cover. He grabbed the handcuffs and forced me into the bathroom and back into the tub. I was struggling and water was getting everywhere, He held me down with one of his forearms across my chest while the other cleaned my pussy and ass. "You really shouldn't stare," he said as he pulled me from the tub.

I was crying now feeling helpless and afraid, but aroused from the scrubbing and complete lack of control. He threw me face first on the bed. My arms and wrists pinned under me and the handcuffs biting into my skin. He pushed my knees up and apart so he had full access to all parts of me.

He hit me hard on the ass, "Didn't your mama teach you not to stare?" I tried to plead but all that came through was a whimper. He hit me again, "Shut. Up. You filthy staring whore."

Unexpectedly, I felt his tongue on my pussy while he was holding my back pushing my into the bed with both of his hands. He licked, stroked, lapped and finally stuck his tongue was into me. I was barely struggling any more at this point as I was mesmerized. He then moved his attention to my asshole where he swirled and kissed and slightly entered. Then I could feel him licking and adding a lot of spit to it. He reached into his bag and I could feel something press against me. He started to spin what felt like a giant plug slightly as it entered my ass filling it completely. Once the base was flush against my cheeks, he said, "Now I am going to stare at you."

There was a knock at the door followed by, "Room Service!" He warned me to be quiet answered the door, tipped the young man and brought in the tray. Then he sat in the chair and stared at my full ass and wet gleaming pussy and ate MY sandwich. I made several attempts to get up where I would be met with a slap or back hand across my face, boos, or ass, while he said, "Stop. Ruining. My. Lunch!" Finally I gave up, and just lay there and whimpered.

After he was done he came around to my face and asked me if I could be quiet. I nodded and he ungagged me. As I was stretching my jaw and getting the dryness out of my mouth he was unzipping his pants and pulling out his hard cock. Shortly the gag was replaced with a moth full of him as he bobbed my head against him all the way until his balls were slapping my chin.

He was close to coming and he pulled out, went behind me and shoved his dick into me full force. Between the plug and him, I was the fullest I had ever been. This was not a polite fuck. This was a pistoning like I have never had before and he came so hard he screamed and grunted like a wild animal.

He removed himself and the plug. He used the washroom quickly and returned with a towel. He took off the handcuffs, placed everything back in his bag. He turned and walked to door.

"Don't stare. It is rude," and walked out the door.