League Night Ch. 2

Story Info
Dawn attends a wild bowling night.
2.1k words
4.07
81.2k
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 07/22/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bob Peale
Bob Peale
97 Followers

Author's Note:

This story may not be reproduced in any form for profit without the written permission of the author. This story may be freely distributed with this notice attached, as long as no charge is made for it and it isn't changed in any way. If it is archived or displayed, it is done so with the understanding that the author will have unrestricted access to the archive or posting. Additional stories can be found at www.literotica.com. Just go to the Stories section, select Indexed By Author, and look for Bob Peale. While you're at it, check out some of the other great stories posted by other authors!

Please address all feedback, inquiries, marriage proposals, etc. to the author at mischief1@bigfoot.com.

Disclaimer:

This story is a work fiction. None of the characters or events herein are based on real people, either living or dead. It was produced for the entertainment of ADULTS ONLY, and contains descriptions of explicit sex. If you are not an adult, or if reading stories of a sexual nature upsets you, do not read any further! By reading further, you certify that you have accessed/requested access to this material willfully, and that you are an adult 21 years of age or older. You also certify that you are NOT a city, county, state, or federal law enforcement officer, official of the United States Postal Service, acting in the capacity of a representative of a telecommunications firm, and that, to your knowledge, this material does not offend the standards in your area, nor is it in violation of any of local, state, or federal law.

No animals were harmed in the manufacture of this product.

*******

Dawn stepped inside and was surprised to find herself in a small reception area filled with bowling paraphernalia and a shoe counter. A brawny man who looked much more like a bouncer than a rental clerk stood behind the counter, eyes glued to a television set mounted above the entrance, and absently polished a glass counter.

"Hey Ron, how're you doing?" Linda greeted him pleasantly.

"Hi Ms. Cullen," he said brightly. "Good to see you again."

Linda chatted amicably while she unlaced her boots and handed them to him. In return, she received a pair of well kept bowling shoes and a blue custom bowling ball. He led Dawn to a rack on one wall and helped her determine what size ball she needed, then took her tennis shoes and gave her what looked like brand new bowling shoes and a bowling ball sized appropriately. Outfitted, Linda handed the Ron the green plastic card, which he dropped into a box behind him before pushing a button under the counter that activated a sliding metal door embedded in the wall behind the shoe counter.

The bowling alley was as different from the bar as night from day. It was wide and open, with enough room for 10 lanes. Each set of 2 lanes had a comfortable looking lounge area behind it with upholstered benches, cocktail tables, and a desk to keep score. All of the lanes had people bowling in them, and Linda spoke to almost everyone as the women made their way to the lounge behind lanes 7 and 8.

"This place is incredible," Dawn marveled as they got comfortable around one of the tables.

"A couple of years ago, the guy who owns this farm got sick of losing money year after year on bullshit crops and put his head together with a couple of friends to figure out how to do something profitable with the land; let's face it, we're not exactly prime for condos and million dollar subdivisions. So they started a "social club", initially as a pool hall, then as a card parlor, and finally this, a bowling alley. The whole thing is members only, and there are two levels; everybody gets access to the bar, but you have to be sponsored to get back here. That's why no one has a card for this building."

"This has to cost a fortune," Dawn said looking around.

"It's expensive for Iowa, but it's not too bad," Linda laughed. "There are enough members to make it worthwhile, and access to this place is organized into leagues where each person gets to come one day a week."

A bored waitress sauntered over and took their drink orders. Dawn reached into her pocket to get money but Linda motioned for her to put it away.

"No need for that; it's covered in the dues."

After the drinks arrived Linda took Dawn out to the lanes to warm up. She wasn't bad; after a few frames, Dawn thought they seemed pretty evenly matched. Suddenly the lights started to dim.

"Oops, looks like we're about to start. Let's go join the others."

The sound of sexual activity suddenly filled the air and Dawn looked around frantically to identify it. On the back wall, spread across all 10 lanes, played a very graphic pornographic movie. Dawn raised an embarrassed hand to her face.

"Linda that's a sex film!" she squealed.

Linda chuckled. "All part of the atmosphere. Relax."

Reluctantly, she tore her gaze away from the movie so that Linda could introduce her to the others, 4 men and 2 women. She was surprised to see that one of the men was Ray Wells, now was the picture of politeness.

"Ok now," Linda continued, "Teams are me, Ray, Phil, and Sara against Dawn, Stan, Paula, and Rick. First game is practice since Dawn's new."

During the practice game Dawn's teammates tried to give her pointers on how to throw and how to approach and by the end, she felt she was as ready as she'd ever be.

"For Dawn's benefit, I'll go over the rules. We pair up, one against one. Whoever loses the frame has to do whatever the winner says. At the end of the game, the team with the highest total score gets to pick one person from the other team. Everybody ready?" Linda asked.

Dawn didn't really get it, but she nodded along with everyone else. The first two to bowl were Ray and Stan. Ray won the frame and made Stan remove his shoes.

"It'll make it harder to bowl," Linda leaned over and explained.

Now Dawn understood; it was like Truth or Dare. Rick won his frame against Sara easily and decided that Sara would have to bowl with his ball (which was six pounds heavier) for the next frame. Linda and Dawn tied, as did Phil and Paula. By the end of the fourth round, no one had his or her shoes anymore and Ray had also lost his shirt. He was skinny bordering on scrawny, his chest hairless and his ribs prominent, with small brown nipples and a slight beer belly. He seemed unconcerned with his semi-nudity.

Dawn was also getting tipsy, averaging a drink every two frames, and more than a little horny from watching the porno movie between frames. She hadn't seen a lot of erotica; Joe kept a few magazines around the house, but the women were usually ugly and posed in degrading positions. The sex film, on the other hand, was very exciting. It was clear from the noises that the women were enjoying themselves, and the men were so big, so much bigger than her husband. She couldn't help wondering how it would feel to have something like that in her.

Things got interesting in the fifth round. In return for losing to Rick again, Sara was required to remove her panties. Dawn watched in amazement as she casually got down on the floor in front of everyone, crotch pointed toward the group, and sensually slid them over her hips and down her legs, then spread her legs wide. After a moment she got back up on her feet, tossing them playfully at Rick, who mock swooned. Dawn's turn to bowl came and she proceeded to throw not one but two gutter balls while Linda confidently picked up a spare.

"In defense of my teammate, I claim Dawn's skirt," she crowed drunkenly.

The others all clapped and Dawn turned crimson. She looked pleadingly at Linda, but the other woman just held out her hand and smiled mischievously. Even in high school she'd hated getting undressed in front of other people, and these people were strangers! She looked up and down the other lanes; people were in various stages of undress, some even totally nude. If she'd been sober, she never would have been able to talk herself into it, but she was well past buzzed and up until now had been having a good time. Turning her back to everyone, she took a deep breath, unsnapped her skirt, and let it fall to the floor.

The applause both startled and confused her until she remembered through the haze that, in her one nod toward being naughty, she'd decided to wear a thong that a friend had gotten her jokingly as a going away present. It was shiny gold with a very thin center strap, so small that it was virtually lost between the crack of her ass. She blushed deeper and the applause grew louder. She turned and walked as fast as she could in her slippery socks back to the lounge, dropped onto a bench and shut her eyes tight.

"Don't worry," Ray said soothingly. "It looks great. You've got a pretty nice body."

Dawn knew he was just being nice but she appreciated the effort.

"Thanks."

"I've always really gotten off on small women," he said honestly.

Uncomfortable with his directness, she turned her attention back to the game. Paula's fate was even worse than hers; as punishment for losing, she had to lick a trail from one of Ray's nipples to the other, then down to his belt. Although she protested at first, by the end neither of them looked too unhappy about the task. Fate smiled on her in the sixth round; despite her discomfort at bowling in socks and a thong she managed to bowl a strike. While the others whooped and hollered at her good fortune she wracked her brain to come up with a suitable revenge for losing her skirt.

"Well," she said finally. "One good turn deserves another. Off with the sweater," she giggled.

Undaunted, Linda pulled it up over her head while the others congratulated Dawn for turning up the heat. She was almost sorry she'd let Linda get uncovered. Her stomach was flat and slightly muscled, firm but feminine. Her waist tapered to full hips, and her breasts really were amazing! Dawn had to struggle to justify a B cup, whereas Linda was a solid D, if not an E. Tonight she'd worn a demi-bra that scooped her breasts up from below (hence the reason she was so close to falling out of her sweater). It did nothing to cover her nipples, now dark red and prominent with arousal, and actually struggled to contain her. As the group looked on she reached between her tits, unfastened it, and tossed it to Dawn.

"Consider it a bonus for bowling the strike," she said confidently.

In the ninth frame Dawn's game went horribly awry again and Linda flashed her a predatory smile.

"I think maybe it's time that Phil showed you his grip. Get down on your hands and knees."

Puzzled, she got down on all fours as the group formed a circle around her. Phil was unquestionably the best bowler in the group, but Linda had other reasons for choosing him. He was a bear of a man, the only real farmer among them, with large muscular arms and huge, meaty hands. His fingers were so thick that he'd had to go all the way to Des Moines to get a bowling ball made after three had to be sent back because they still didn't fit.

He knelt down in back of her and, without pretense, slid his thumb under her thong strap and into her asshole. She yelped in pain and someone clamped a hand over her mouth to quiet her as Phil moved it in and out of her a few times, inserting it all the way in up to his knuckle. She groaned deeply as the pain gave way to pleasure, her ass growing accustomed to the invasion. She had experimented a few times with her own finger when Joe wasn't around but she'd never had anything this big in there. Involuntarily she pushed back on the finger and trembled, fucking it slowly. She was surprised at how good it felt, and soon blocked out anything but the rhythmic pumping in her ass.

To Be Continued...

Bob Peale
Bob Peale
97 Followers