Leah Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leah always knew that Jim and now Daniel tasted their mixed cums, hers and theirs, when they went down on her after intercourse. But why would any guy taste just their own cum? Leah didn't dislike the taste of her pussy but didn't get off on tasting herself alone. And then she noticed the guys screen name; cum-luvin-guy. So the male exhibitionists can be straight and gay!?! Gay guys liked to show off too? Maybe all those years of being in the closet...

Leah tried the next three webcams not really finding anything to her liking and thought to try a different group of webcams, when she backed out of that group, the next one was 'female exhibitionists'. What the hell, let's see what women are doing on this site. How much are they willing to show, or willing to do on camera?

Leah clicked on the 'female exhibitionists' button, and the new page loaded same format as the male's page, only about a third of the channels were active though -- more men than women, big surprise there! Leah clicked on the first active channel and up popped a webcam with a heavy set white woman in her late 30's or early 40's obviously had kids from the stretched out stomach and low hanging breasts -- sort of, only one of her breasts were hanging, the other breast was cradled and lifted to her mouth where she was sucking and licking the nipple with abandon. The woman's breasts were so large and heavy that she had to use both of her hands to heft the heavy mammary up to her mouth, and she didn't even have to crane her neck down to lick and bite the nipple! Leah watched with more than a little jealousy -- if she could only suck her own nipples.

Okay, next channel. A younger woman appeared, this time about Leah's age maybe a little younger, she was shirtless, her young pert breasts had no droop what so ever. Her knees were visible in the lower corner of the webcam image and her head was thrown back, eyes closed, mouth open and her left arm disappeared between down between her legs. She was masturbating, getting off on camera -- or was she just acting, doing a show for her boyfriend -- husband? Her hands were out of camera shot so no ring to give away her marital status, she could be just like Leah and just likes to show off for complete strangers. She was sexy though. Leah turned up the volume and listened to her moans and gasps -- 'do I sound like that?' Leah wondered.

Next channel, a close up of a vagina -- shaved and dry -- and a dildo sliding in an out. Poor girl, she's not enjoying that at all Leah thought.

Next Channel, a woman probably 35 years old, attractive, her feet on the desk straddling the camera; her pelvis thrust upward so that her trimmed bush and fingers splaying the outer lips of her vulva open. The vaginal opening was exposed and wet, glistening even. Someone's enjoying themselves -- she was speaking to someone? Her eyes were fixed on something, someone maybe. 'Oh ya, stroke that hard cock for me. Harder, faster, that's it you like looking at my pussy don't you?' was she talking to someone or anyone? Could she be watching one of the guys beat off while he looked at her open pussy? 'Do you wanna cum on my tits baby? Do you? Your cum all warm and wet, I'd rub it in just like lotion.' Now this woman Leah could relate too, but she had to wonder -- what was this woman all about -- was she on here with a boyfriend that she's loyal too, just doing it for kicks or for a long distance thing... or did she get off showing off to strangers like Leah did? 'Oh ya, shoot it for me, that's it your cum looks so good...' Randy was right this site is so gonna be fun!

Leah scanned the other channels some of which had no traffic at all, the couples were interesting the couples were all engaged in some form of sex; intercourse, fellatio, or mutual masturbation, but there weren't any attractive couples on -- just old or out of shape people. But Leah liked the idea of fucking on the internet for any and all to see -- but Daniel wouldn't go for it? Would he? God, that would be fun -- I'd really get off on that.

And then Leah noticed on the homepage that there was an option for pictures. Leah scanned the group headings picked the guys and saw picture after picture of soft and hard dicks, pictures of guys jerking off, still shots of a cumshot captured in mid air hanging there above the cock. Leah saw the screen names of the person posting the pictures; 8inchesofluv, pussylicker, anytime, hardy&ready, long&distinguished, randy-all-the-time -- 'Wait-a-minute!' Leah yelped grabbing the note... 'randy-all-the-time'. No way! Leah clicked on the picture group -- up came dozens of shots from a webcam, the background was definitely her apartment complex -- the walls and balcony doors were identical! The shots all showed a man from chest down only, naked and hard, and Leah recognized the clean shaven cock and balls.

Leah had been absently toying with her pussy and nipples, but Randy's pictured revved her into overdrive and she leaned back and scooted down in the chair, stretching her legs out before her wide, and fingered her pussy and clit to a great orgasm. Leah's eyes were locked on Randy's pictures -- especially the ones with him coming. Leah's body was stiff while she got off; her abdominals twitched and made her whole body shake in her levered position.

Leah quickly recovered, going into the kitchen for a glass of water, and returning to the laptop. She scanned the photos again comparing them to her recent memory of the real thing. This was so dirty, she loved it. At the bottom of the picture group were a group of buttons 'previous poster ', 'send an invite', 'send a message', 'Vote for this poster'. ' next poster'... send a message??? Should she send him a message, what would she say? Nice cock, it looked better in person? Ya, that's perfect. Leah moved to the message screen and typed it in signing it 'Jane' and pushed the send button. A small pop up came up previewing the message and asking to send, edit, or delete. Leah sent it.

Leah moved on to the women's pictures. They were about the same as the men's: breasts, and nipples, vaginas of different size & color, with and without pubic hair, with fingers or dildo or vegetable penetrating, some with an anonymous cock penetrating, or in their mouth, or hand, some with open vulva looking down into the vaginal canal. Some were in the doggie style position with asshole and pussy visible. So some pictures were posed for taken by someone off camera, others were self portraits - taken by them, and some were webcam stills. And just like the men's photos the viewer could vote on the picture; 1 -- 5 for how much you like it...

'I can do this; I'm hotter than half those women.' Leah said to no one. Leah contemplated how to pose. She didn't want her face it the shots for fear of being recognized by coworkers or people she knew -- so that let's out the webcam. Some of the photos she saw were taken in the mirror by the poster themselves allowing for full control of what could and couldn't be seen. That's what she'd need to do. Leah took the camera from the shelf where it sat and headed for the bathroom. She pulled down her bras left to dry on the shower curtain rod, and picked up the sink cluttered from all of her makeup and beauty products -- no need to let everyone know how messy she could be. When the room was neat and tidy Leah turned the camera on and experimented with angles and poses -- none showing her face of course. Some of the best shots weren't of the mirror image but just held at arms length; Leah's favorite shot was of her pussy and tits with the camera held low at an upward angle.

Leah downloaded the photos to the computer - deleting some photos because they showed her face, or made her look fat, or just didn't look right. But she really liked the majority of them. They were better than most of the photos she saw earlier. Leah followed the websites prompts and uploaded the photos to her group and of course opened the option to allow votes. When she was all through Leah started over at the photos page and found her group... this was so dirty -- there were pictures of her on the web! Pictures of her tits, her ass, and her pussy! And she looked hot -- guys were going to beat off to her pictures, and Leah fingered herself to another body quaking orgasm with that thought.

Then it was a languid soak in her bathtub with bath salts and bubbles before settling on the couch with music playing to wait for Daniel.

Leah had fallen asleep when the phone rang instantly waking her with a startle. It was Daniel, telling her to look outside. Leah parted the curtains and saw Daniel on the sidewalk below holding a pizza box and a bottle of wine. She almost squealed into the phone, pulling the curtains wide so that Daniel could see her tits bouncing, and told him to hurry up and come in.

Daniel was just rounding the stairs when she opened the door in her naked glory and bounced out to give him a jumping hug. Daniel couldn't believe that Leah would come out in the hallway naked what if her neighbor would see her? Her neighbor was always beating on the wall complaining about Leah's loud exclamations during sex.

Daniel half lifted and carried Leah through the doorway, setting the dinner items down, she gave him a full passionate kiss that left him half hard and forgetting about the still open door. Daniel started pulling his clothes off with Leah helping here and there, and when he was completely naked she grabbed his cock stroking it to full strength and pulled him by his dick to the couch.

Leah pushed him down, turned to 69 him, straddling his face and immediately started licking the shaft and head of his dick. When it was sufficiently moistened she swallowed as much as she could and started a strong up and down rhythm with her mouth and hand. Daniel was equally going to town on her pussy paying most attention to clit which was distended and swollen. This was normal routine for the couple, Daniel would make Leah cum on his tongue and mouth, and then fuck her to another screaming orgasm. But Leah felt a little guilty tonight -- she was so dirty today; showing her pussy to strangers, in person and on the net, watching a guy beat off, and cum just feet from her. Leah needed to do something special for Daniel...

Leah let Daniel's cock slide from her mouth and hand to lay heavy on his lower stomach, disentangling her legs from around his head she stood and grabbed the lotion from the end table and squirted in on her breasts and rubbed it around making her tits shine in the light from the lamp. And then she kneeled down next to Daniel and began massaging his hard cock and balls with her lotion covered hands and when his crotch was moist with the lotion she leaned over him and squeezed her tits around his cock and started moving up and down so that his cock was jacked off between her tits. And God, it felt so good to Daniel - he had never been tit fucked before, and especially not by perfect tits like Leah's tits, so he just laid there with his left arm under his head so he could watch the head of his cock appear and disappear from between her tits. Leah's left nipple was hard and the way she held her tit made the nipple stand out even more. Daniel's right hand was caressing Leah's lower back and left ass cheek occasionally dropping down to rub her upper thigh.

Leah's tit job went on for quite awhile, her back and knees were getting sore, but this was for Daniel -- he'll never know why but with his tit fixation he won't soon forget this treat! Daniel moaned and Leah noticed the extra shine to the head of his cock indicating he was getting close, so she doubled her efforts squeezing his dick harder between her tits and moving faster and then she felt him cum. Her breasts were being bathed in a warm fluid and the motion on his dick became even easier with the extra lubrication. Leah release his dick when it started to shrivel, only to grab it and squeeze the remnants of his orgasm up the urethra where Leah spread it around the head and down the shaft to mix with the rest of his cum and the lotion.

Leah looked up toward Daniel when the last drop of cum was rubbed in and saw the forgotten open door, and a contraction moved through Leah's crotch, had anyone watched her tit fuck her boyfriend? The likelihood was small since it was just her and her neighbor on the upper floor but the possibility was all she needed to get her juices flowing like a river.

Leah' grabbed a tighter hold on Daniel's now completely spent and soft dick pulling him to a standing position and then moving towards the open door. Daniel gasped when he saw the door wide open, looking back and forth from the doorway to Leah as she closed the door and pulled him to the bedroom. Leah released his dick at the doorway and pounced on the bed grabbing her dildo and lying spreading eagle on the bed. Immediately she sank the dildo completely, turning on the motion control, and started fucking herself -- her now full and stretched pussy was facing Daniel who watched with his usual fascination, blood returning to his limp penis, and then joined Leah on the bed. Sucking and biting her closest nipple and rubbing her closest inner thigh. The added stimulus made Leah louder and her movements more frantic -- and most importantly that made Daniel's cock stand to full attention. As soon as she felt the hard phallus humping her calf Leah yanked the dildo from her pussy and pulled Daniel between her legs so he could sink that wonderfully proportioned cock in her pussy.

'Fuck me Daniel -- Fuck me now!' Daniel settled into his favorite position to get Leah off, a head higher than her, making his cock rub her clit with each penetration and withdrawal. 'Fuck me Daniel, fuck me harder -- harder - that's it -- harder - faster, a little faster. Can you feel it? Can you feel how wet I am? My pussies dripping Daniel - all for you. That's it. Fuck me hard baby. Your cock feels so good inside me. Ya that's the way -- hard and deep -- I can feel your ball's swinging against my ass. I'm so going to cum all over your dick. Will you cum with me Daniel -- I want you to cum with me -- oh ya, oh ya -- just like that -- Oh God Daniel, I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum. I'm almost there. Please cum for me Daniel. Please cum in my pussy. I'm so close. So close. I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum.'

Daniel had just cum moments before; he was no where near ready to cum yet 'Oh my Gawd. Oh my Gaawwdd. Oh my Gaaawwwddd. I'm cumming. I'm cumming. I'm cuuuummmmmiiiiiiiing Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh! And Daniel's dick was awash in Leah's juices. Daniel didn't want to over stimulate her clit after she came, so he lowered his position and angle of penetration and started fucking into her slow and steady, until her breathing returned to normal and her eyes opened to look at him. He kissed her, long and slow just like his fucking strokes, his chest crushing her breasts her heartbeat easily felt through the contact. He broke the kiss and moved up again making full contact with her clit, and continued the long slow strokes to ease her back into the flow of the fuck.

Leah quickly responded by rocking her pelvis to increase the friction of his cock on her clit signaling Daniel that she was ready. Daniel ever gradually quickened the pace trying to match the intensity of the fuck to their rising passion. Daniel recognized the familiar feeling in his balls and stomach and held off for Leah to join him, her gasps and moans becoming louder, her hands pulling his ass into her and releasing. When she came again, Daniel started fucking her with abandon, relaxing and searching for his own release. And he came, filling her with his jism, and then burying his cock as deep as he could to allow it to go limp in her warm wet pussy.

Leah languished in the afterglow, feeling their combined fluids dripping down over her ass to soak into the bread spread, but Leah wanted more and so she started doing her Kegels to tighten her grip on Daniel's now limp cock -- it always rejuvenated him -- and she loved the feel of his cock hardening insider her, pushing the walls of her pussy apart and open...

12