Leah's BBQ Ch. 01

Story Info
She needed to have a cock up inside her.
1.4k words
3.66
108.2k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 12/22/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Transfix
Transfix
21 Followers

Chapter 1: Annie's Perspective

There was my husband, standing by the bbq, chatting up Leah again. No wonder we had been fighting and had decided to split. He always chatted up other women when we went out anywhere.

I turned and saw Darryn standing by the tree; it looked like he was...yes having a leak. He was always drunk, according to Leah, but he was kind of cute and it would serve Andrew, my husband, right if I had a fling with his want-a-bee girlfriend's husband.

Other people were now looking at Darryn as he started to shoot a jet of piss, onto the trees' trunk. Some were yelling funny banter, while others' looked away. I found it sexy and stirring as I sat there and watched him hold his dick in his hand and...It looked so nice, it must be about 7 inches. Darryn turned around so that everyone could see him take a piss. It was big and it didn't look fully erect yet.

I licked my lips thinking of that stuck up me and what it would be like to have Darryn fuck me from behind.

I glanced again at Andrew. He and Leah seemed to be getting very friendly, well serve him right.

I went back to finishing the last of my salad, when Darryn sat down next to me. He smelt of booze and he still had a wet patch on the front of his shorts. I didn't look at male crotches all the time, but after seeing him take a piss, with that in his hand I was intrigued.

I felt myself get hotter and that familiar tingling in my groin as I sat thinking about it.

"My wife looks pretty cosy." Darryn slurred into my ear, as he put his arm around my chair.

"Yes, they seem to have their heads together a lot lately." I answered.

"Maybe they need to learn a lesson." Darryn whispered into my ear with the smell of stale beer on his breath.

I felt my cunt moisten as he talked and leaned in close to my ear. The tingling was increasing as I thought of him humping me and licking both my holes as he fucked me.

I don't know how much I had, had to drink, but I was very hot at present. I needed to have release and a cock in me, and Darryn's was the closest.

Darryn put his arm around me and lent, in close to me, "Want to fuck?"

I thought about it and looked over at Leah and Andrew, "Okay." I replied with a husky uneven voice.

Darryn stood up and had to use my shoulder for support.

His touch sent shivers up and down my body as I felt his hand through my dress.

"Where?" I asked him.

Darryn led me to the front door and then inside and turned towards the main bedroom door.

Darryn ushered me inside and closed ii behind us.

"Don't you need to lock it?" I asked.

"Yeah, okay." Darryn answered in a slur.

I heard him fumble with the lock and then he turned around back towards me.

I glanced down and saw the bulge in his shorts, which was quite large.

"Fuck me." I whimpered as I put my drink down on the bedside table, "Take me from behind." I kept saying, as I felt bolder and frisky. My cunt muscles tightening as I imagined Darryn's rutting manhood deep within me.

I reached down and lifted my dress, so that I could step out of my underwear. I held them up for Darryn to see and then dropped them to the floor.

Crooking my index finger towards me, I watched Darryn as I climbed onto the bed and turned around and lifted my dress up so that I was exposed to him. My lips red and raw wanting to be sucked and fucked and my bum just waiting for his tongue and hands.

I shivered at the thought and felt my juices flow. I wanted to be fucked badly.

I stayed like that for a few seconds, vulnerable and excited, all at once.

I could hear Darryn behind me as he disrobed and then I felt his weight on the bed directly behind me.

"Looks good." Darryn drooled, as I felt his hands on my bum cheeks.

Darryn's touch had goose bumps appear on my cheeks as I felt a thrill pass through my entire body.

Darryn spread my cheeks and I felt his hot breath on them as he leaned in close.

Although I was expecting it, the feel of his tongue on my crack sent shivers through me and I leaned back, so that I could force him to lick me more.

Darryn needed no other encouragement as he started to lick my crack up and down, from my sweet protruding lips to my arsehole that felt tight and needed release.

Darryn stopped over my rear hole, his tongue licking around the rim and slightly into it.

I loved that and pushed further back, so that my bum was higher in the air.

Darryn needed no other invitation, so he inserted his tongue into my hole and licked.

"Ohhh..." I said, with a lovely smile on my face, "Don't stop....fuck me with your tongue." I implored as it went further in.

Some women had their erogenous zones where they were like putty and weak at the knees, well my arsehole was mine. I liked nothing better than to have it licked and fucked.

Darryn slurped away as his tongue went in then out, getting his saliva over my hole and letting it run down my crack to mingle with my juices that were hot within my cunt.

"Fuck me up the arse." I implored Darryn as I pushed further back still.

I felt his weight move as his tongue left my hole, it wanted attention again as it felt the loneliness grow.

Darryn moved behind me as I turned to watch with my head and he had his cock in his hand and was squarely behind me.

I turned back to watch the wall as I felt his head at my rear hole.

Darryn pushed suddenly and then he was inside me, humping away with a drunken vigour.

It felt good, now that he was fucking my arsehole. The tightness was going, to be replaced by the pleasure that I felt as his cock slid in and partially out.

I gripped the sides of the bed so that I would not move forward, too much, as his thrusts were fast and quick. I didn't want him to slip out of my hole, now that he was in.

I gritted my teeth as I felt my orgasm build and felt myself sweat with anticipation of Darryn's hot cum spreading through my bowels and out again.

"Ohhh.....Ohhhhh..." I said, through waves of pleasure, as I had my first orgasm. Andrew always said that I seemed to enjoy getting my arse fucked, well he was right.

My orgasm hit and I felt drenched as the waves of pleasure flowed through my body. My cunt muscles tightened as my cheeks contracted and released.

Darryn kept pumping his cock into me as I came. I could hear his grunts of pleasure as I felt his cum exploded from within, warming my bowels with his hot seed.

I felt drained and fulfilled as he slowed his thrusts, fully knowing that any pain my hole felt would slowly fade to fill me with contentment.

I smiled as I heard Darryn grunt and pull out of me and rest his hands on each cheek.

"Lick me." I commanded.

I felt Darryn's breath once again on my bum and my goose bumps increased, as his tongue licked at my hole, as his cum slowly dribbled out.

"Harder." I told him, as I felt his tongue increase the pressure and he moved his lips over my hole. I could feel him sucking on my hole as he sucked up his cum and my taste, from within.

I moved my arms behind me to pull my cheeks apart, allowing him easier access as he worked his tongue and mouth on me.

I enjoyed it very much as he soaked up all his excess.

I felt him suddenly lurch to the side of the bed and he threw up.

"The booze." Darryn answered, as he wiped his mouth, with the back of his hand.

I didn't care; I had enjoyed his using my rear love hole.

'Perhaps, we can do it again' I thought to myself as Darryn lay back on the bed, passed out, and I ran my fingers and hand over my rear entrance feeling hot cum and saliva there and slowly bringing it to my lips, so I to could enjoy the salty taste.

(Part Two – To come)

Transfix
Transfix
21 Followers