Leah's BBQ: John's View Ch. 01

Story Info
John's view of the barbecue - & of Leah.
2.2k words
3.53
30.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Transfix
Transfix
21 Followers

I looked across at the people around the bbq, "Stuck up pretentious twits" I thought to myself, as I took another sip of beer. I spied Annie at the table, picking out what she wanted to eat; now there was a nice looking piece of skirt.

I laughed to myself and took another sip of beer, "If only they knew what I really thought about them and what I loved to do.", I chuckled.

I was starting to get bored with Leah's bbq and thought about leaving, going home to watch one of my favourite movies.

"Bugger all here to do." I thought to myself.

I started to wander off towards the side gate, intending to just have a browse around to see what Leah and Darryn had done to their backyard, "They won't mind if I have a sneak peek." I thought as I went through the side gate that led to the patio.

I stopped for a moment, sure that I had heard something coming from the patio direction, "Maybe that's Darryn and Leah" I thought as I went to peak around the corner.

"Thankyou. " Leah said to the guy whose lap she was sitting on.

"Anytime. " He replied.

"Hang on, that's not Darryn's voice." I thought to myself "That sounds like Andrew."

I looked back around the corner had tried to get a better look at them as they enjoyed each other's company.

I moved to the far side, un-noticed and crouched down by a small shrub, so that I was hidden if they happened to look up, which I doubted, given that they were in the throws of passion.

Andrew kissed Leah on the lips, both unaware that they had an audience.

I could feel the bulge in my shorts as I watched these two, even though it was clear that they were in the last part of their post coital session, it was clear that they both had enjoyed it.

I stroked my erection through my shorts, slowly rubbing the tips of my fingers over my head. It felt good to do that, here out in the open, even though I was hidden from their view.

I continued to rub my erection, as I watched them dress and it felt good as I strained not to blow my load.

Leah and Andrew stood up and were starting to dress, so I tried to sink down further in the shrubbery.

Leah stood in front of Andrew and they kissed, then Leah leaned in close to Andrews's ear and whispered something.

I couldn't tell what it was that she said, but she held up her pants to him.

This turned me on even more as I witnessed this exchange, given that my cock was straining at the bit, to get out and I wanted to taste my own cum on my lips.

Andrew took the knickers and held them to his nose and I could see that he inhaled their fragrance deeply into his nostrils.

All I could do was watch as they moved off, Leah to go inside and Andrew to go around the side to head back to the front in the other direction.

I stayed still for the time being allowing my erection to subside and to think on what I had seen.

"Perhaps you could put this to your advantage." I said to myself, as I slowly stood. I must admit I had been a voyeur for a long time and loved to get off on watching couples and people in the act of sex and some other depravities that I liked.

I walked back around to the front yard, thinking to myself as I went.

I stood off to the side of everyone else and picked up another beer to have a sip, "Yes, it could work." I thought as I took a mouthful and surveyed the crowd, who seemed oblivious to the goings on, at the bbq.

I watched as Andrew stood talking to Darryn, who was pissed yet again. No wonder his wife was just out back, riding some-one else's manhood.

Darryn staggered away from Andrew at the bbq and headed for a tree nearby. I stood in amazement as Darryn undid his fly and pulled out his penis to have a leak. Watching as he did so, did not turn me on, although I liked to watch couples and others fucking each other.

Andrew had turned around now and stood facing everyone as he continued to shoot piss onto the ground, I think that he was so pissed that he enjoyed showing off for the crowd.

Andrew finished pissing and I could see that Leah had come out the front door to see this episode.

Darryn went over to her and tried to kiss her, but Leah just pushed him away.

I watched as Darryn went over to Annie and sat down next to her.

I turned back to watch Leah walk over to the bbq and start talking to Andrew. They seemed to be getting very cosy in their stance and I wondered if I should say something to them both, to put a scare into them, so that I could indulge my passion.

Taking another sip, "Yes." I thought, as I started to walk over to have a chat with them.

"You two seem pretty close." I stated, with a grin.

"We were just having a friendly chat." Andrew said as Leah stood slightly apart, from him.

"Yeah, I bet." I said, in a nice sort of way, as I looked from one to the other.

"Darryn's drunk again, he never changes." I stated as I turned to look in his direction, noticing that he now had his arm around Annie.

"What about Annie?" I asked.

"She's okay, she can handle herself........She'll be fine." Andrew told me.

Andrew's voice sounded harsh, yet it did have a caring tone.

I shrugged, "Leah, can we have a little chat?" I asked.

Leah nodded and we both walked a little distance away from the bbq.

"You sure put on a nice show." I said.

"Thankyou." Leah replied, "I'm just sorry that Darryn's so pissed again, but that's life."

"I meant the show that you and Andrew put on out back under the patio." I told Leah as I took another sip, "As you rode Andrews cock up your tight cunt."

Leah looked at me and I could see that she was frightened by this admission and then glanced towards Andrew at the bbq.

"You're secrets save with me." I said, "On one condition.

Leah swallowed and I could see that she was thinking it through, "How much?" Leah asked.

"It's not money I won't. I won't to watch the two of you have sex anytime I won't, otherwise I will have to let your workmates know and maybe some of the neighbourhood." I told Leah, in no uncertain terms.

It felt good to be in control of the situation and I knew that Leah would talk Andrew around, because she didn't want it to be public knowledge.

I could see Leah thinking it through and when her shoulders slumped, I knew that I had her by the hair on her pussy, even though she had bugger all there, as it were.

"Okay." Leah said, in a resigned voice and attitude, "But you have to promise not to tell anyone about this."

"You have my word." I grinned, as I saluted her with my beer, "You might even like it, getting watched while you're fucked and your pussy juices start flowing."

Leah just looked at me and turned and walked back towards Andrew at the bbq.

I walked over to Vicki, to say "Hello" and to see how she was going. As I turned to talk to Vicki, I kept my eye on Andrew as Leah told him. Judging by the hand on his arm, Andrew wanted to get me to himself.

"No such luck, bukko." I thought to myself, "I've got you by the short and curlies, or should I say Leah does." As I chuckled to myself.

Vicki moved off to talk to some-one else, so I stood and watched the two puppets as they talked. Talking to Leah first seemed to be the right move, because I could see both Leah and Andrew talking earnestly. At first they seemed to be at odds, but as I watched their body language changed and I could tell that they were mine for the talking.

I kept watching as Leah turned and left, to go inside.

"We'll be in the dining room." Leah said as she walked past me.

I smiled and took another sip, as I contemplated seeing them rutting like Deer's in a park. My cock stirred and I felt my erection start to grow.

I took another sip as I snuck my hand into my pocket to caress my shaft through the fabric of my short's pocket.

Just then Andrew walked past, "Bastard.", Andrew said in passing.

"Yeah, aren't we all, I'll be in to watch shortly, don't disappoint me." I told Andrew.

Andrew scowled at me and went inside.

Things were starting to hot up, or they should be in about 5 minutes. I looked around to see if anybody else had noticed them going inside, but it all seemed quiet still, although I did notice that both Annie and Darryn were also missing.

"Maybe I can have a double floor show." I said to myself, as I continued to stroke my shaft.

I kept looking at my watch, waiting to go indoors to watch Leah getting fucked. After 4 minutes I had to go in, the suspense and the size of my erection making me excited.

I went in through the front door and stood looking around, although I could hear sounds coming from the main bedroom, which was off to my right.

I stood by the door and listened to the sounds coming from behind it.

"Fuck me up the arse." Came a woman's voice.

I couldn't hear a reply, but I was sure that sounded like Annie, so if that was her, then she must have been getting fucked by Darryn.

I envisaged Darryn rutting deep in her arse and I was tempted to push the door open a fraction and watch, but at present I had to stop myself and try to see Leah and Andrew, fucking like a pair of dogs.

I turned and headed for the dining room. I noticed that the formal one had the lights on and Leah and Andrew were both inside.

I opened the door quietly and went in, un-noticed by them both.

"Fuck me harder." I heard Leah say to Andrew, as he started to pound into her harder.

This was what I wanted to see, so I closed the door behind me and unzipped my shorts. Pulling the elastic of my jocks aside I freed my erection, which was big and had some pre cum on it from listening to Annie.

I stood with my back to the doors, so that the view would be blocked and gripped my shaft with my right hand.

I could hear the slapping as their bodies came together, which only made me increase my hand movements, so that now I was making love to my fist, as it rode over my cock and my fingers massaged the tip.

"Don't stop." Leah implored Andrew, as he fucked her with his cock shoved up her.

I watched as Leah's legs held Andrew in a vice like grip and pulled him to her.

I felt myself ejaculate onto the carpet and cum coated my hand as I continued to fuck my hand.

"Aughh." Leah moaned, as her orgasm grew.

I saw Andrew push and hold Leah tighter still.

My hand felt good as I felt the semen over it and my dick.

"Aughhhhh." Leah screamed as she came in an al mighty orgasm and gripped Andrew tighter.

Andrew for his part kept pumping into Leah as he finished pumping his semen through her as I had done with my hand.

They still had not noticed me standing in the doorway, watching.

"Don't stop." Leah said.

"Yeah...Don't stop." I told them both.

Both Leah and Andrew turned to look at me, as I stood there with cum over my hand and over both my dick and the floor as it dripped down.

"I liked your fucking of her." I told Andrew, as he turned back towards Leah.

"Don't worry, I enjoyed you fucking me." Leah told Andrew as she gripped his waist tight with her legs.

I could see that the both of them had come to terms with what had happened, as I watched and listened to them.

I lifted my hand to my mouth and tasted my salty cum on the fingers and palm, as I started to lick them clean. Even as a kid masturbating I had enjoyed the taste of my own cum.

"Now Leah." I said, as I walked towards them with my cock dripping cum over the floor, "I need some-one to wipe me clean."

The look on their faces was magic, part revulsion and part resigned to the fact that I had them over a barrel.

And so ends Leah's BBQ – John's View (Part 1), until part 2 comes out.

Make sure that you read all the parts to get all the story.

Transfix
Transfix
21 Followers