Leah's Bondage Ch. 09-10

Story Info
Leah learns slavery from Alexis.
7.7k words
4.66
87k
21

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/24/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PassionStJohn
PassionStJohn
1,064 Followers

Carlton rolled over with a pained moan. His head throbbed like nothing before. He staggered out of bed to the bathroom and splashed water on his face. God, how much did he have to drink last night? He downed a handful of aspirin while shaving and then dressed casually. Raymond would have some coffee ready in the office.

Grumbling to himself, he staggered into the office and headed for the coffeepot. He had a vague memory of using Rabbit hard last night. He made a mental note to spend a little extra time tonight with her.

Sipping the coffee and glancing at the level of work that Raymond had already compiled on his desk, Carlton grunted disgustedly. How early did that boy get up anyway? A glance at the clock shocked him. It was past two in the afternoon. A sick feeling grabbed at his stomach that had nothing to do with his hangover. Sitting on his desk was Rabbit's collar. He glanced over at Raymond who met his look with a cold look and then dropped his eyes back to the ledgers.

His heart beating faster, Carlton called up the screen to the slave quarters. Sprawled in the bed was a woman that would make almost any man hard with desire. Carlton felt himself stir at her beauty, but it was overwhelmed at the memory of what he had done last night. Where was Rabbit now? She must be terrified.

She's property. He reminded himself. She was disobedient and troublesome and caused you problems. She's someone else's problem now. Forget her. Justine is better for you. You can enjoy her and not get attached.

He picked up the collar and held it for a moment and then tucked it in a desk drawer and turned to the files on his desk, determined to move on with his life.

_________________________

Leah knelt over the plastic basin and vomited a third time. The fingers tangled in her hair, pulled her back up to face her Mistress.

Alexis smiled at her newest slave, "Would you like some water Kanin?"

Leah nodded, "Yes, Please Mistress."

"Everything here is earned, Kanin. Even the water you drink." She gave a short laugh and a flip of her hand, "Except punishment, that is often free. We'll start simple. Lick Miss Dora's shoes and you will get a glass of water."

The fingers let go of her hair, dropping Leah to the tile floor. Feeling, numb, ill and desperate for something to drink, Leah bent over and began to lick the glossy black shoes on the tall, blond woman that stood by her. Alexis did reward her with a tall glass of ice water. She stroked Leah's hair as she drank, filling the glass a second time before taking it away. Lifting Leah's chin, she smiled at her terrified slave, "I will see you at dinner tonight. Miss Dora will explain the training regiment. I expect a good report from you, Kanin." She walked away with the click-click of high heels.

When she was gone, Miss Dora wrapped her fingers in Leah's hair and pulled her down the hall to a locked door, ignoring the cries of pain.

"It works like this Bitch. My sister and I run the training. With you, there are five of you. One of you wins, one of you looses. There are four cots and one box. Whoever finishes the day with the most marks sleeps in the box. The fewest points gets a pillow. Works the same way with dinner. Piss me off and I'll tell Mistress all sorts of tales about you. Got it Bitch?"

"Yes...yes, Miss Dora!" Leah scrambled to keep her footing as Miss Dora tossed her through the doorway into the room. Her bound hands kept her from catching her fall and tumbled into the legs of another woman that looked identical to Miss Dora.

"That's a mark, Kanin," Miss Dora said from the doorway. "A slave always enters unobtrusively."

"Make that two more marks for running into me and for interrupting the lesson," hissed the clone.

"I'm sorry," Leah struggled to her knees, "Please forgive me!"

"A mark for speaking out of turn," Dora said in a bored tone, "And a mark for not speaking in French."

Leah looked around, noticing now the four other women, kneeling at their places, eyes down at their books trying not to be noticed. "But I don't speak French!"

"Mark," Dora smiled maliciously, "All Mistress' slaves speak French. You had better learn it fast."

By the time the women were brought into the dinning room, Leah thought she was going to pass out. She had not been given any food at lunch as a punishment for calling Miss Doreen by her sister's name, Miss Dora. It had been a horrible struggle to try to understand anything that was being said the whole day as commands were fired off in French. Any slowness to react or answer resulted in a single stroke of a whip like cane.

Standing now at inspection before Lady Alexis, Leah caught bits and pieces of the conversation as her several years of university French was quickly coming back to her out of sheer necessity.

It seemed that gypsy looking girl they called Delilah with the lush body had gotten many marks that morning for something, but lessons and training had gone well. Leah wasn't sure if she understood Lady Alexis reply but she thought she had said half food, cold water.

The next girl in line was a petite blond with long ringlets and a childlike face and figure. Miss Dora had called her Bebe. She was reported on and awarded full food, a pastry for something that Leah missed and hot water.

Primrose, the third woman in line was a sweet looking woman that Leah would have thought to seen as a kindergarten teacher in the real world. There was a rapid fire conversation during which the woman dropped her head lower and lower in humiliation until one sister pulled it back up by the hair. Lady Alexis told her she was to have full food and eat it all. The threat of what would happen if this did not happen went beyond Leah's vocabulary, but whatever it was seemed to terrify Primrose. She was given cold water and extra training.

The woman next to Leah had almost no hair on her head at all, just a dark brown fuzz. Of the five of them, they had her arms bound for the inspection. The list of her infractions for the day was long and Lady Alexis did not look pleased. Panther, as Alexis called her, was ordered for no food and cold water.

Still confused Leah tried to stand as perfectly as she could, trying to remember everything Master had taught her. Miss Doreen began to rattle off her report in French, but Lady Alexis held up her hand.

"In English, I think. Kanin should know what she is punished for, I think." She ran her fingernails over some of the welts and smiled at the whimper and shiver that Leah could not hide.

"She received 14 marks during the day. She is slow to answer and respond. She daydreams and stares at the other slaves. Her French is atrocious."

Lady Alexis smiled, "Did she try to speak only French after she was told?"

"Yes, Lady Alexis," Doreen muttered sullenly.

"What a good girl, Kanin. Such an excellent start. A full dinner, a pastry for being a good girl and hot water."

She stepped back and looked at all the slaves, switching back to French, "Eat well my loves. Panther will have the box tonight." She swept out of the room.

Doreen and Dora moved into full action after Alexis left, getting the girls seated as a maid served the dinner. Leah realized that half food meant half a plate and full food meant a full plate. Panther was forced to sit and watch.

After dinner came bath time. The other mystery was solved. Lady Alexis decided at inspection if you were allowed a hot shower or chained and sprayed down with cold water.

The sleeping room was dismal. Four metal cots were arranged around a trunk sized metal box with a lock. Leah was horrified to see the two trainers take Panther and force her into the trunk, folding her into a fetal position and forcing the lid shut and locking the box.

Bebe moved to the best cot and arranged herself comfortably on it, stretching out her leg for a manacle to be fastened to it. She was given a pillow and a blanket. The other two women demurely took their places on the cots, each getting a blanket and their foot locked to a manacle that was attached to the floor. Numbly, Leah moved to the last cot and curled up on the scratchy canvas. The metal of the manacle snapped around her ankle and she thought she might scream.

When the lights went out, it was solid darkness. She could hear Panther crying in the box. Master! Leah cried silently to herself, Master! Please come get me, Master!

The next day, Leah was shaken awake by one of the twin trainers. Panther was released from the box. They were given buckets of hot water and brushes and directed to scrub their room and the box. Leah noticed that Bebe was somehow exempt from this duty was brought into an outer room to have her hair done.

Primrose sidled up to Leah and whispered, "Where are you from?"

"New York. Where are we?" Leah glanced over her shoulder nervously. She could see Miss Dora smoking while Miss Doreen braided Bebe's hair.

"I don't know. Somewhere in Europe I think. How did she get you?"

Leah felt a catch inside her of fresh pain and tried to blink back the tears, "Master sold me to her."

Primrose gave her an odd look, "You sound like you care for him."

Leah glanced back at the doorway, "I-I don't know. It wasn't like this."

Delilah coughed. Primrose hissed, "Their coming. Be careful of Bebe, she rats on us."

Only the sound of scrubbing brushes was heard when the trainers came back. They inspected the cell, had the girls dump the water and led them to breakfast.

The smell of rich coffee had Leah's nose twitching, but it wasn't served to them. Leah let her mind drift to breakfast's with Master. She remembered how she had hated it at first, but now, the thought of being at his feet was such a comforting thought that she felt like she might break down completely.

Miss Doreen pulled Leah's plate away from her, "Lady Alexis asked you a question, slave. That's two marks."

Leah looked up at Lady Alexis. She had a feeling that whatever she did right now would earn her another mark for being wrong. "Please forgive me, Mistress. I did not understand the question."

Lady Alexis had a black notebook open by her plate and she made a note in it, "I asked if Carlton trained you on how to pleasure a woman."

Leah felt a scream building inside her. This couldn't be happening. It couldn't be real. "No... no, Mistress."

"You will start your training this morning then. I have a couple in Singapore in mind for you. They are very picky and I was quite disappointed when Carlton outbid me my agent at your original sale. We will add a Thai tutor to your afternoon lessons and you will serve at breakfast and dinner to learn those skills." Lady Alexis made a few more notations and then stood. "Ladies, enjoy your day. Kanin, please come with me."

Numbly, Leah rose and followed Lady Alexis. The desire to run beat on her like pounding drums, but she had no idea which way was the way out, let alone where she was. If you got stuck in that box for the night for having the most marks, what would she do to you for trying to escape?

Lady Alexis led her to an elegant bedroom decorated all in black and white. It was a sharp, cold room that somehow fit Alexis. Leah stood very still, watching as Lady Alexis got out some of her toys and arranged them on a bedside table, then removed her dress and lay on the bed.

"Come to me, Kanin," she smiled sweetly, "Let me teach you how to pleasure a woman."

Nervously, Leah stepped closer, her mind whirling with wild possibilities. She might only get one chance at this and she would have to make it count., "Please, Mistress, I am very scared." That was the truth. "May I massage your back first? To get to know your beautiful body?"

Lady Alexis smiled again, "No wonder Carlton was so enamored with you. Yes, slave. You may. There is oil on the table." She rolled over on her stomach.

Leah didn't have to fake her shaking hands as she poured out a bit of oil and began to rub it into the boney back of her Mistress. She rubbed it in with long, deep strokes; taking her time to relax the muscle groups. After twenty minutes, Lady Alexis seemed half asleep. Leah, kept rubbing with one hand and reached over to the table with the other and slowly picked up the metal cuffs.

As fast as she could, she slapped them on Lady Alexis, straddling her and pushing her face down into the pillow to muffle her scream. Leah's fingers scrambled for the gag. Alexis was able to get a good scream out before Leah forced the ball into her mouth and buckled it shut.

Shaking, Leah got off the bed, falling twice in her hurry to get across the room to the opposite door. The door led into what looked like a regular house. Leah ran back and grabbed a dress from the closet and pulled it over her head as she tried to slide her feet into some mules. In the hallway of the house, she found a purse. She opened it and grabbed the paper money she found and car keys.

The blood pounding in her ears, she stumbled down the hall toward the front door. She heard someone behind her -- a shout. Leah fumbled with the lock and pulled open the door.

For a moment it was perfectly framed there. The wind blew in a flurry of snow from the front steps, but the rest of the world was white from recent snow, glowing in morning sun. It looked like the world had been etched in gold.

Pain. Sharp, electric, searing pain jolted through Leah's body making her dance like a puppet on a string. She half turned to see Miss Dora standing in the hallway, holding a box with wires extending out to her -- into her. And then she collapsed.

Miss Dora gave the tazer an extra jolt just to be sure and approached the unconscious form carefully. She was impressed. They had never had a slave make it all the way to the front door before. Poor girl, she stroked Leah's cheek, Lady Alexis was going to be might pissed.

__________________________

Carlton fingered the rabbit charm on the collar thoughtfully and then dialed Alexis private number. It rang several times before she picked up.

"Oui?"

Carlton slipped into his flawless French, "Alexis, just calling to let you know how wonderfully Justine is working out."

"I am so glad for you," She purred over the phone, "You know my policy about brush up sessions for any of my girls."

"Of course," he frowned looking at the collar, "I did have some things I wanted to pass on to you, about Rabbit."

"Oh?" curiosity laced the single word.

"Yes, I did not get time to put the notes in her folder. You know how it is. Anyway, she has a deep fright of being locked in small dark places. A trauma level fright. I would not use it as a punishment."

Lady Alexis looked down at the tightly bound and gagged figure on the floor at her feet as she listened to Carlton explain about the attack. This did change things. She needed to break the girl, not destroy her mind.

"I am so glad that you called to tell me this," she stroked Leah's thigh with her bare foot. "Yes, she is settling in much as one could expect. The transition will be rough, but she will adapt. I already have some buyers interested in her. Canadians."

Carlton felt his heart drop. He had been secretly hoping that Alexis would be fed up with Rabbit and would want to sell her back. Pride kept him from saying more. He thanked her and hung up. What was the worst that could be happening to Rabbit anyway? She knew better than to curse or try to runaway. She was fairly obedient. Alexis' demands of education and skill training would keep her on edge and increase her value, he told himself. She was probably suffering no more than some extra cane marks for forgetting a verb conjugation.

Alexis nodded to Dora, "Take her downstairs. I will be down later to discuss punishment."

Dora hauled Leah up and half-carried her out of the room, stopping at the door when Lady Alexis seemingly off-handedly added something in Chinese. Dora laughed.

Leah tried to keep herself calm as she was brought down into the training rooms. The other girls watched from where they were as Dora dropped her on the ground like a sack of potatoes. Please, God, she began to pray, please just let them kill me, please.

"You stupid little bitch," Doreen laughed giving her a kick. "Do you know what we do to little slaves that try to run away? I bet you don't. First, we give you a special jacket to wear."

Leah bit into the gag as Doreen cut away the ropes carelessly, cutting her skin several times. Her circulation gone in her arms, Leah flopped uselessly on the cold cement for several minutes before Dora yanked her up by her hair and forced her arms into long rough canvas sleeves. The sleeves were pulled around and locked in the back. Dazed, Leah realized they had trussed her up in a straightjacket. She could feel the sharp edge of panic pushing at her. Her feet still bound tightly, Leah was helpless as she watched the two of them drag over a large metal box. It was bigger than the one in the sleeping cell. A person would be able to shift position slightly in this one.

"How long did the last girl spend in here that tried to run away?" Dora asked Doreen as they unlocked the lid.

"Three. Long. Weeks." Doreen savored the raw fear in Leah's eyes. Fear was good, but she wanted tears. "Get the clippers, Sis. We don't want this bitch going in there with any bugs in her hair."

The other girls gasped. Leah shook her head, pleading with muffled noises. The clippers buzzed and between the two trainers, it was only a matter of minutes before the remains of her dark red curls littered the floor. Together they lifted Leah up and put her in the box. Dora leaned in and removed the gag.

"There's a water tube in the corner. Be a good girl now."

Lying on her side, tears rolling down her face, Leah watched the lid lowered and heard the bolts fasten. Calm. She must remain calm. Her eyes searched for light -- any light, just something to hold onto. It was dark, so dark. Stay calm. She thought she felt something run over her skin. She twisted frantically and lost control. She began to scream.

Chapter 10

Trapped in the darkness with only the workings of her worst terrors and imaginations, Leah begged and pleaded and cried for help. The sum of the past months caught up with her and pressed in on her, ripping the air from her lungs. In time, when she felt something crawl over her and she tried to scream, there was no sound. Panic rolled through her in fresh waves as she tried to make some noise, but there was only the sound of her ragged breathing and the stink of her fear.

"Master!" her mind screamed, "Master! Please come get me!" In all the world, the only thing she wanted right now, was to have this box open and have his hands pull her out, to have him hold her and whisper to her that it would be all right.

Like ice water, the thought spread and chilled her panic into trembling fear. She struggled to understand this. Why not want the police to open the box? Why not wish to be back at her life before all of this? Why him? Why him after what he had done to her? No, it couldn't be. She refused to believe it. She loved him.

The pain of the realization was almost more than she could take. She loved him, and he had sold her. Would he want her back if he knew? She had to find some way to tell him. A plan began to form in her mind. If she failed in this, there was no telling what Alexis would do to her. But first she had to survive this hell. She let her mind send her to an evening with Master, yes, that would be good...in front of the fireplace. He would have picked out the menu for dinner. Her breathing began to steady.

Lady Alexis had waited nearly six hours. By their accounts, Dora and Doreen had reported that the girl's screams had subsided some time ago, but she could still be heard crying off and on. This whole approach went against all her previous methods of training girls, but no one ever said that she was not one to try new ideas. She nodded for her trainers to open the box.

PassionStJohn
PassionStJohn
1,064 Followers