Leah's Bondage Ch. 11 Choice 1

Story Info
Pick this ending if you don't like Carlton.
3.9k words
4.59
53.7k
7

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/24/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PassionStJohn
PassionStJohn
1,058 Followers

Raymond slid his hand over Ming's smooth skin and felt her tremble beneath his touch. She was so beautiful, her body straining against the white ropes, her eyes slightly glazed with the haze of several orgasms. He leaned in and licked her hard nipple just to hear her moan. She pushed her body toward him.

"Please, more!" she begged breathily.

"So hungry," he smiled, "And to think a few weeks ago you weren't sure about pleasure and sex."

She gave him a glowing smile, "You have made me sure, but now you torture me with the pleasure."

He walked behind her and pushed her long hair off her neck and nipped at the skin there, knowing how sensitive she was there, making her dance in the suspension. "Perhaps I should be questioning you under the torture. What would you like to tell me to make me stop?" he teased.

Ming twisted in the bonds playfully, "I will never tell! You will just have to torture me."

Raymond circled around her again with a wicked and determined look on his face, "I guess that is what I will have to do then."

In the shadows of the dungeon, Carlton turned and left; the pain in his chest almost too much to stand. Raymond and Ming had the relationship that he had wanted for himself and Rabbit. What did Raymond do that was so different than him? Why hadn't Rabbit blossomed to him like that? And worst of all, how could he stand not having her? Hadn’t he cared for her like that? Hadn’t he been gentle and loving?

She was all he thought of during the day and night. He had made elaborate plans to rescue her, calling the major over and over until he was told to just accept the fact that she was gone. He took one last look back over his shoulder at Raymond and Ming, their playful banter and deep affection. If only he could have another chance.

_____________

The mood at Alexis’ house was one of fear. Most of the staff had been fired. Buyers had been brought in for all of the girls except for Bebe, Primrose and Dora. Leah had discovered that Bebe was not really being trained for sale, but was actually being boarded by her Master. Primrose was spoken for, but was still learning the skill sets required by her Master-to-be before final purchase. Leah realized that left herself and Dora as the only sellable slaves left, or in other words, Alexis total net worth.

When the bank called to inform Alexis that the check for her mortgage payment was returned for insufficient funds, Leah realized that things were coming to a head. When she saw the maid usher the men into the office, Leah felt her skin crawl. There was something about them, that despite their hand tailored suits and Italian shoes, screamed that they had crawled up from the gutter.

She tried to calmly work on the file she was assigned to while Alexis greeted them. Be still, she thought, be very still and they won't see you. They opened a briefcase filled with currency and Alexis smiled. Leah felt a shiver of coldness go through her. She had not heard of slaves being sold for cash before. Usually the money was moved by wire transfer.

She was distracted by the instant message screen from Raymond appearing on her computer.

"Is Ms Alexis available?"

"She is currently with buyers, a Mr. Peter Monroe," she typed back.

"Who is he buying?" the reply came back quickly.

"I don't know." Leah responded, "Why?"

At the other end Raymond tried not to panic. Monroe was a notorious dirt bag. Girls that he got often never reappeared. Alexis must be more desperate than he had thought. If Monroe got his hands on Leah, he might never be able to find her again. What could he do?

"I think he is here for Dora. Alexis enslaved her for embezzlement." the words appeared on his screen allowing him to breathe again.

Leah tried not to watch as Dora took one look at Monroe and lost all control. She threw herself at Alexis feet and begged with her to keep her and not to sell her to him. Her terror was so strong that Leah could taste it. This man must be a true monster if Dora was this afraid of him.

Monroe's helpers restrained Dora and deposited her at his feet. He toyed with her with his foot watching her try to curl back in fear to his amusement.

"She will be delightful, Alexis. Thank you for thinking of me. Of course, you didn't tell me that she is part of a matched pair." he eyed Doreen.

Doreen held her head up proudly, "I am not a slave, Sir. I am a trainer."

"How much if I throw her in also?" Alexis asked with interest.

Doreen gasped and looked at Alexis in shock, "I have worked for you all these years with loyalty and you would dare to think to --"

One of Monroe's goons wrestled Doreen to the ground, binding and gagging her with an ease that frightened Leah to her core. Alexis looked up and caught Leah's eyes and the looks she gave her made her want to scream in fear.

"Raymond! Get me out of here! She just had the trainer enslaved and sold to this guy. Help me!" Leah managed to type.

"I will have you out by tomorrow night, I promise."

Leah cut the connection and cleared the history and was quietly working on the file when Alexis walked over. She did not stop working as Alexis put the cash into a safe and then leaned over Leah's shoulder to whisper in her ear.

"Don't think I won't sell you to the lions when I need to. I have someone planned for you that will make me look like a walk in the park, Princess."

By evening, Leah's nerves were shot. Alexis had driven her hard the whole day, even taking her hard as she could with a strap-on. As she served dinner, a crash in the kitchen caused Leah to jerk her hand as she was pouring wine and splashed Alexis.

Alexis backhanded her hard enough to knock Leah into the wall. Without a trainer to do her bidding, Alexis dragged Leah to the training room herself, grabbing a cane and started beating Leah until her initial anger had passed. Realizing now that selling Doreen was a mistake, Alexis had Bebe and Primrose get out the punishment box.

When Leah saw it, she began to plead and beg for forgiveness. She tried everything she had learned over the time she had been there, but the lid closed over her and locked leaving her in the confining, terrifying darkness.

________________

Disguised as a thug, Raymond sauntered into Alexis house unannounced with Vincent and several of his buddies. He was pulling in every favor he was owed and some he wasn't to pull this off. He wished he had a camera for the expression on Alexis' face when she saw Vincent.

Raymond knew that the money she had gotten the day before for the sale of Dora and Doreen had gone to pay the bank and other overdue bills. She would not have the money to cover this, and that is what he was counting on.

"So, Alexis. Mr. Perez hasn't heard from you in some time," Vincent remarked in his off-handed manner, "He's concerned and sent me to see how things were."

Alexis' face looked brittle, "Vincent, what a -- surprise. I have been sending Mr. Perez regular correspondence, I assure you."

Vincent picked up a vase that had somehow survived Alexis' recent temper tantrums and studied it, "Funny that, because he hasn't received them. You should really use certified mail for the important deliveries."

"I don't - that is - am not prepared at this moment to make an extra payment. If you could give me an extra day or two, I am sure we could get this settled to both our benefits."

Raymond could see sweat on her forehead.

"That's no problem. We'll just take some stuff now and save you the problem. Boys, go see what you can find while I keep the lady company."

Raymond frantically searched the rooms for signs of Leah. He felt a wave of disgust when he entered the training rooms. There was something evil about this place. In a barred cell, a naked woman crouched fearfully, whimpering as he entered the room. Another one, with the deliberate appearance of a child gave him a sultry look.

"Where's Leah?" He demanded.

The sultry one pointed to a box he had almost over looked, "Stupid bitch screamed half the night."

He approached it in horror, knowing her fear of being locked in dark places. How could that woman do this to her? He tore at the latches and threw back the lid. Curled up on her side shivering, Leah blinked up at him in desperation and disbelief.

He pulled her out and held her in his arms, rocking her, "I've got you. Don't worry. You're going to be okay. I still need to get you out of here. Can you walk?"

Leah nodded and struggled to her feet, swaying unsteadily. "Can we take Primrose?" she whispered faintly, her throat raw.

"The scared woman?" Raymond asked. At Leah's nod, he went and unlocked the cage. "Come on. You need to trust me."

Primrose didn't look like she trusted him at all, but darted out of the cage and over to Leah, helping to hold her up.

"What about me?" Bebe pouted, posing her body lewdly, "Don't you want me?" She laughed as Raymond locked the cage, leaving her behind and helped the two women out of the room.

Raymond brought them back to the office and gave a knowing laugh as he gave them a slight shove through the door. "Look what I found downstairs, Boss."

Vincent took a look at the two women and gave an evil smile to Alexis, "Looks like that should just about take care of what you owe Mr. Perez."

Alexis' eyes bulged, "You can have the naked one, but you can't take the other. There is another one downstairs. Take her instead."

Vincent slapped Alexis, "I don't think you are in any position to give orders here. We are going to take what we want, unless you would rather pay your debt to Mr. Perez, yourself. Say, by the hour."

Raymond felt a streak of wickedness rising in him, "Hey, Boss. This one can't go out like this. It's too cold outside. Maybe Miss Alexis here wouldn't mind sharing."

Vincent grinned, "Now that's a good idea. Take off your clothes, Alexis, or I'll have the boys help you."

With as much dignity as she could muster, Alexis stood and removed her clothing. Raymond handed the clothes to Primrose and told her to dress. It wasn't enough. His anger at her was too great.

"I think we ought to lock her up downstairs, so she won't be any problem," he suggested in a very cold tone.

Vincent perked up as he noticed the fear that flickered over Alexis’ face, "What did you have in mind?"

Raymond walked over to Alexis and caught her chin in his hand, forcing her to look into his eyes, "Seems she has this box that she is fond of using."

"You wouldn't dare!" she hissed back in fury.

Raymond let a slow, evil grin spread over his face. This would be justice.

______________________

Carlton swirled the bourbon in the glass despondently as his other fingers played with the length of chain and rabbit charm. He had lost her. Alexis has sold off all her slaves and he had not been able to find where Leah had gone. The pain in his heart ate at him with hopelessness and despair.

The light of the study flickered on and Carlton turned red-rimmed eyes to see Raymond and Ming standing in the doorway looking a bit shocked. He must look like hell. He drank more bourbon.

"How was your vacation?" he inquired, not really caring.

Ming moved to the coffee pot and started making coffee. Raymond looked at Carlton, unshaved, rumpled and in despair. Part of him wanted to tell his employer that Leah was safe, but it was not time yet.

"Quite nice, Sir. Saw some old friends. Ming and I spent quite a bit of time in London. Shall I collect the papers on your desk?"

Carlton shrugged, "It doesn't matter, Raymond. I have lost the only thing that ever really mattered. What does it matter if I acquire another company?"

Raymond started to collect the papers, "Lost things often reappear in time, Sir. You will want to be ready when that happens. Why don't you go upstairs and get some rest."

Numbly, Carlton downed the rest of his drink and staggered from the study clutching the collar.

Raymond gave a sigh. He wanted to make things easier for his employer, but the man could still not see Leah as anything more than a possession. He looked over at Ming and thought of her tenderness in the last two weeks with Leah and Primrose as they helped them readjust to the outside world, at the inner beauty Ming had about her and her gentleness. Each day he was more and more amazed that she wanted to stay with him. His hand strayed to the small box in his pocket. Tonight he would take her out and he would ask her.

________________________

Leah snuggled into the softness of the bed and felt the warmth of Primrose snuggled up next to her. She still couldn't believe that the nightmare was over. It had been almost six months now since Raymond had taken her out of the box, and each morning she still woke with her heart in her throat until she remembered she was free.

Careful not to disturb Primrose, Leah slid out of the bed and slipped on the thick robe and warm slippers. She remembered the shopping trip with Ming when she had picked them out. Most of Alexis' money was now theirs and she could have whatever she wanted. Leah had turned down the luxurious silk robes as they reminded her too much of Carlton, and opted instead for the comfort of fleece.

Reveling in the comforting ritual of making coffee, Leah pondered her feelings for Carlton. How many sessions had she had with her therapist already about this? What part of her "love" for him was out of his manipulation of events? What had he really done to make her love him? She could so clearly remember that first night on the plane and her fear, her shame and his forced control of her. That was not gestures of love. That was control.

She took her coffee to the small sunroom and sat among her plants, letting herself calm and prepare for the day. Going back to work had been a hard decision, but Raymond had helped her to find a job with a very understanding boss so she could have the time off she needed for the hours of therapy she had.

Primrose still had a long way to go. Leah thought of her like a sister and made sure that when Raymond got them new identity papers, that they had the same last name. Leah wanted to be sure that no one and nothing ever hurt Primrose again. She just wished that there were some way for her to find the other women and rescue them.

Several hours later, Leah was in the downtown legal offices of Cromby, Cromby and Willers. Learning the British legal system had been a challenge, but she had enjoyed it.

"Ms. Anderson, could you bring me the Tenyon Corporation file, please." her boss intercommed her.

Slipping her shoes back on, Leah retrieved the file and headed into the office. She had planned to walk in, drop the file and walk out as usual, but she was startled by a sudden movement of a man jumping up.

"Leah! It's you!"

Leah jumped back toward the door and then took another step back as she realized that the man was Carlton.

"Excuse me," she dropped her eyes and reached for the door, completely shaken.

He grabbed her by the shoulders and turned her around, "Stop!" he commanded, "I must talk with you! You have no idea how long I have been looking for you!"

Leah wiggled out of his grasp and fled out the door. She stopped back at her desk only long enough to grab her bag and coat. Thoughts raced through her head and she could not deny the arousal of her body to his touch and presence. Utterly confused, she ran home.

It was not long before there was pounding on her door and his voice outside, pleading with her to come down and talk to him. Primrose curled up against Leah, her eyes wide with fright.

"Is he going to take you back?" she whispered, as if he could hear.

Leah felt an odd sense of clarity settle over her. "No. Don't worry about it. You stay up here, honey. I'll go take care of him."

She walked down the stairs to the front door and opened it, looking at him with a boldness that unsettled Carlton. "What can I do for you, Carlton?"

"Come in. I'll put on some coffee. I think my sister made scones this morning." Leah led him into the cozy town home, not bothering to explain her reference to her sister at his startled expression.

She put him in the sitting room while she prepared a tray, returning in a bit to find him standing by the fireplace studying the recent photos the decorated the mantel. In a strange parody of the last time she saw him, she poured the coffee in silence and served it, but this time took a seat opposite him.

It felt odd to sit across from him. Her instinct was to be at his feet, to feel his fingers in her hair. She felt the longing and pushed it down, not sure what of that feeling was real emotion and what was created. She waited in silence for him to speak, far more comfortable with not talking than he was.

Carlton starred at the darkness of the coffee, unsure where to start. He wasn't sure he knew the poised woman across from him. Clearing his throat he blurted out, "Alexis told me she had sold you."

"She lied to you." Leah had the strong urge not to help him in his uneasiness. She wanted to see him uncomfortable for a change.

"She still owns you?" he frowned.

"No, I am free. As it should be." Her voice was cold.

Carlton toyed with the spoon, "I have been miserable since you were gone..."

"Excuse me," Leah interrupted, anger spiking in her voice, "You make it sound like I took a trip, packed a bag or changed jobs. You sold me. You threw me out like yesterday's garbage to the most vile woman I have ever known. Don't talk to me about being miserable."

There was a long stretch of silence and outside it began to rain. "I deserved that." Carlton finally spoke. "You are right. What I did was reprehensible. You have every right to hate me."

Leah took a sip of her coffee, studying the man that had been her master and asked the question that had been burning in her mind, "Why? Why did you do it?

Putting his cup down, Carlton walked to the window and looked out at the wet street, "Fear mostly. I was in love with you - I still am - and it terrified me. I had a slave before you. My first slave. My father gave her to me. She was everything I had always desired in a woman and I gave my heart to her. I gave her more and more freedom and.."

He hesitated, "I came back one day to find her gone. I thought something horrible had happened. I tracked her down and found her with another man. My business rival. She had been giving him business secrets to destroy me.

"I was afraid to love you, to give you that power over me. I was drunk. I was stupid. I did it to prove I was still in control. I didn't even remember the next morning that I had done it."

He moved over to her and knelt by her chair, touching her face tenderly, "Can you forgive me, Rabbit?"

The touch sent shivers through her and Leah fought with herself for control, "I don't know, to be perfectly honest. You have a hell of a lot more apologizing to do before I am going to seriously consider it."

"What do you mean?" He looked up at her confused.

"You bought me! Don't you see anything wrong with that? People like you tore me out of my life, humiliated me, hurt me, degraded me - all so you could live out your fantasies. Did it ever occur to you that I might not like being tied up? That I might not want to be locked in your room and forced to be your sex partner? That I might have enjoyed the life I had? Do you realize that I can’t go back to that life? Do you realize that I have been declared dead? That everything I owned has been given away or sold? People like you destroyed my life!"

"But I made sure you had pleasure, you came, you were having feelings for me," Carlton protested.

"You gave me no choice." she hissed at him. "Yes, there is a part of me that has feelings for you, but right now, I don't know what of it is real or not. Don't expect me to throw myself in your arms. You were gentle with me, but you were no different than Alexis when you got down to brass tacks. If you want really want me, it will have to be a very different relationship."

PassionStJohn
PassionStJohn
1,058 Followers
12