Leah's Interview Ch. 02

Story Info
Her boss ups the ante.
773 words
3.95
62.7k
4
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lala1205
lala1205
11 Followers

She turned exposing her fine supple breasts with her panties around her slender ankles. She quickly pulled her panties up and crossed her arms over her large tits attempting to conceal herself from the stranger Mike stood with at the doorway. She tried to mask the trembling she was experiencing as their hungry eyes devoured her. The curves of her shoulders. Her cleavage made even more remarkable with Leah's pointless attempt to hide from her boss and this young stranger. The shape of her hips. Her swollen pussy well defined by the neatly trimmed patch of red hair contrasted sharply against her milky white skin. Leah's long legs accentuated by the high heels she wore.

Mike leaned over and whispered something to his friend. They smiled to each other and then looked back towards Leah dressed only in her 3" heals, wedding band and black lace panties. She felt uneasy. She was trapped in a situation in which she had absolutely no control. They continued to watch her with their eager stares. It was obvious that both men enjoyed her dilemma. She needed instruction -- she wanted to be told something, anything other than this silence. Leah was restless as her mind raced with the thoughts of these two men taking her.

Vignettes of what could happen. Hands on her body. Squatting down in front of them clinching onto their incredibly stiff dicks. Leah positioned on her back -- then on all fours as they confronted her. Leah had thoughts of one guy driving his cock into her pussy while the other discovered the depths of her wonderful mouth. She was incapable of controlling the waves of hot flashes that began to rush through her body. Her confusion only added to the excitement of being on display for them. The pearls from her broken neck lass lay scattered on the floor.

She expected Mike to make the first move -- instead, it was his friend who approached her. Leah was motionless and closed her eyes as he came closer. She felt his hands on her shoulders. In an effort to protect her self she crossed her arms tighter over her breasts. Continuing to touch her he ran his fingers over her arms. When he reached her hands her forcefully pulled her arms apart exposing her beautiful tits. As he started to fondle her breasts, in a low breath he whispered in her ear. "Leah, you're stunning. Mike was telling me that you're the best he ever had. He was amazed at how compliant you are when you're on you knees. He bragged to me about the terrific blowjob that you gave him. How he destroyed that pretty neck lass of yours when he exploded into your mouth."

He was playing with her tits and then as he roughly twisted her hard nipples he told her, " When you suck on my cock I want you to look up at me. I like that when a women does that while she's giving me a blow job." Leah imagined her body swaying as this young man boldly told her what he wanted from her. How she needed to perform for him. Her heart was pounding in her chest. If Leah needed to say no -- she needed to say it now but her body told him to keep going. She couldn't help but to respect his strength. He then grabbed her by her wrists and placed them behind her. Then he clasped her wrists together with one hand and held her hands together. She felt handcuffed. She felt as if she was in his custody with no one or nowhere to turn. Leah tried to escape but his hold was too tight. With her hands locked behind her back he told Leah to spread her legs. She felt his power and shamelessly did as she was instructed. It was thrilling to think this young man discovering her. She wanted him to feel the heat of her pussy and feel his fingers drenched with her juices dripping from between her legs. Her hands fixed, she felt him reach into her panties and begin to play with her soft and willing pussy. Leah moaned while he manipulated the folds of her excited twat. Her body tinged with excitement. He pulled at her panties and as his grip become stronger he ripped her panties off of her. Leah was completely naked except her diamond ring and high heels she came to work in less than an hour ago.

As he took a step back Mike moved forward. She could smell their desire. Leah felt their eyes examining her.

lala1205
lala1205
11 Followers