Leah's Story Pt. 01

Story Info
My wife steps out.
1.8k words
3.52
45.1k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dude1525
dude1525
22 Followers

A couple of weeks later in the safety of our bed Leah was running her fingers through her silky reddish, blond hair and began telling me her side of the story, "We were at that fourth of July party where I first met Rob and Gabrielle. I'm glad you could make friends while I was away."

She grinned, "I can see why you fawn after her. Gabrielle is stunning."

I recalled the first time I met her. My job transferred me down to Sunshine state in late April and I went solo for a long couple of months while Leah took care of selling our house and tiding up all those loose ends that happen when you relocate. A full week of work behind me I was relaxing on the beach reading a book when I looked up and saw her for the first time. She was coming out of the water like a Greek Goddess who could give a man eternal pleasures. I was spying on her as she adjusted her wet bikini around her deep bronze, voluptuous breasts and her smooth, hips. When she looked over she smiled letting me know she caught me and I've been in her snare ever since.

My wife's lovely green eyes were hinting at what she thought was a secret, "Rob is quite the gentleman...Although..."

She paused making us think about it.

I had a vision of how the night ended. Gabrielle and I were outside on the second-floor balcony with the fireworks exploding their bright colors into the dark sky behind us. We were watching a different kind of show through the slightly open sliding glass doors which lead to their master bedroom.

Her white, knee high, skirt dress was completely unbuttoned and loosely hanging off her shoulders. Her soft hand was doing everything but loosely holding onto my harder than hard cock as she was saying very complimentary things about my wife while at the same time was calling her names.

Leah was lying on her back and half off the bed and holding her heels high.

Rob was pinning her shoulders down and was relentlessly fucking my wife as if he was teaching her a lesson.

Gabrielle gave my manhood it's freedom and after complimenting me went to her knees.

Leah's moans were echoing off the walls and encouraging him to keep pounding his well-furnished cock into a place, that she would tell me later, where only I - kind of - have ever been, "Ummm, you know it...Oh...dear God... Ahhhhh...It hurts good...Ohhh, Yes...That's right..."

Rob was slicing into her and with every deep thrust she was kicking at the air. He was fucking ...and fucking ... and fucking... my beautiful wife who was screaming her celebrations above the sounds of the fireworks exploding into the night. "Oh, yeah...Ohhhh...Take it...Oh...Yes...Yes...Yes... Rob me..."

Gabrielle was doing her tricks on me just as Leah did earlier on her husband letting me know that my wife isn't the only girl in town who knows how to suck dick.

I was turned on beyond description.

Then, he stopped and staying deep grabbed her ass and raised her hips off the bed.

She wrapped her legs around his neck and was squirming around trying for more, "Ahhh, Stop teasing...Ohhh...Please, Please, Please..."

Rob took her by her ankles and while spreading her legs apart he looked over his shoulder and glanced outside.

He started fucking her again but this time slower and more disciplined.

Gabrielle was blowing an occasional breath over my cock not trying to cool me down.

My wife gripped onto the edge of the bed and began yelling at him, Ohh, Fuck me, Mister... Give it to me...Ohhh...give it all to me..."

He said something to her that we couldn't hear but we could see a big smile cross her pretty face and then, he was violently plunging into her once again.

My wife gripped onto the edge of the bed and with her long legs forced wide open was moaning inconsolably.

Rob was getting there and staying deep and in a series of loud grunts he shot his load into the steamy desires of my wife's very generous and sloppy wet pussy.

Leah was on her way to her grand finale. She arched her back and tightened her ass to savor every drop Then, barely able to speak and paying tribute to his efforts, "...Ummm...that's right...fill me up...Ohhh...I can feel you throbbing..."

Rob began politely grinding into her and living in her new place.

Her legs stiffened and she cried out, "Ahhh, Yes Sir...Your making me cum...," and with her heels pointing to the glass door, she announced to the world that she was having a fuck of a lifetime, and helplessly moaned cried out, "Ohhhh, God...Oh, Yes...I'm there...I'm cummmming,"

**

Gabrielle was grinning like a woman who understands and was telling my cock a thing or two. Now, she was looking up to me and after a handful of some very undisciplined brutal strokes I exploded volumes of hot, sticky cum all over her pretty face.

Rob was walking around the room and breathing fast with his hands locked together behind his neck like he just ran a marathon. He glanced first at Gabrielle who was smearing my viscous, semi-clear cum all over her magnificent, tanned breasts. Then, he looked my way and gave me a quick nod just as a co-conspirator would do as if a tacit understanding exists. The he walked back to Leah and smirked relishing in the view.

Leah was on her back with her legs spread wide and dangling off bed. Her raw and glistening dark pink pussy was dripping and drawing in every bit of light that that the bedside light and the last sprinkling colors of the sky show could give her. Her tits had drifted to her sides and were rising and falling as she gasped for air.

I thought... So, this is who my wife is when she doesn't know I'm looking.

***.

Back in our bed, I tenderly kissed her cheek, "Your perfect, sweetheart. You know how much I love everything about you."

Leah took a deep breath as if she was going underwater. Then, as if it was now or never, she coyly said, "I put on a show for him when I took off my blouse and wiggled out of my tight skirt."

If that's where she wanted to start - that's all right. But I chanced into being there and much more than that went on that night.

Leah went on, "So there I was, standing on display for another man with my hands on my hips as if expecting an answer to a question that I really didn't need to ask."

I remember. Gabrielle and I had a terrific view of that ass and her firm legs that seemed to go on forever in her heels and black stockings and the way her garter belt clung to her slender waist. Rob was facing her and eyeing her up and down. Those sparkling green eyes, the way her lovely curls fell upon her firm shoulders, her full, milky white tits with modest sunburn lines that matched the color of her large rosy, pink nipples and finally, when his eyes found the prize between her legs you couldn't help but smile that she took great care to groom herself... like a bird in flight ... wings spread wide...and pointing... this way down.

I wonder if Rob still has the pic that my wife - kind of - reluctantly allowed him to take.

Gabrielle commented on the view, "Oh, my... she has a beautiful ass."

I know I have that photo. Perhaps I'll paste it in the story. Is that allowed? - because a lot of allowances are made when your wife allows you to live out a fantasy. Leah was wearing only her red sling back heels with her wrists crossed high on the wall and her head turned to the side revealing just a glimpse of her full, supple tits. Her long legs are slightly spread apart as she displays her picture-perfect ass as if asking you, "do you like what you see?"

****

Back in our bed, Leah then went down on the bed into her safe space. She was lying on her side with her head in my lap. Her eyes questioning me as she was flicking a well-manicured, sharp fingertip against the tender underside of my manhood as if starting a countdown. Her countenance changing, she told me, in a direct and unapologetic tone, "just look at how turned on you are thinking about your wife trading her favor's."

The only answer I could give was to get even harder.

She moved quickly and was now on all fours and straddling my legs. She lowered her head and was breathing in my attention. She was staring at how hard I was... Studying it. After a while, she sat up. She began grinding her wet pussy into my leg as she brought her hands up and began tracing circles around her - "you know how much I loved to have them sucked on," large nipples. Then, she brought her hands together high above her head and started playing with her wedding ring. When she stopped, the diamond was facing backwards. She dropped one of her hands down between her legs keeping her now very drenched pussy away from me and the other- there's no need to tell you which one -was high in the air like a schoolgirl who has figured out the answer. She waited until my eyes focused on her stone which was taking on a new definition. Then, without warning, she swung - for the second time in as many weeks - and slapped my harder than hard cock.

Leah seemed to be contemplating the road which we have found ourselves. Finally, she clasped her hands together - again, for the second time in as many weeks - behind her back. Then, she was shuffling back and forth on her knees rubbing her pussy against me travelling farther down on the bed. Finding the proper distance that she wanted between us, she smiled a smile I've never seen before. The pupils of her eyes were so dilated I thought for a second she was doing coke. My wife never took her eyes off me as she ran her tongue over her lips and then bowed over and started licking the head of my dick. When she pulled away there was a glossy string of my pre-cum tying us together and having her fun she was teasing me further began twirling it around her tongue. Then, opening wide she dived down for a taste. When she left me, the popping sound was louder than when Rob was sucking on her tits at their party.

Gazing into my eyes she laid back down and nestled her head on my chest.

My heart was pounding and I pleaded, "Please go back...keep going...don't stop."

My loving wife let out a slight laugh and giving my desperate cock a rough squeeze, told me, "Oh... that is exactly what I did."

dude1525
dude1525
22 Followers