Leah's Wild Sexual Adventures Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After it was over, Nikole lay there in a tangled heap, her eyes coming open to stare at Leah. At eighteen years old, she had finally lost her virginity. "Ohhhh God, that was sooo naughty," she whispered.

"I know," Leah whispered back. "Did I hurt you?"

"Yes. A little. But it was sooo good."

Leah smiled, as she then began to gently withdraw the candy cane. It was glistening with Nikole's cum along with a little bit of her virgin's blood. Nikole reached for Leah, kissing her hungrily. "Thank you..." she whispered between kisses. "Can I fuck you now?"

"Yes, please do..."

Nikole made sweet love to Leah. After it was over, they just held each other close, exhausted. "Leah, will you be with me here... tomorrow?" Nikole whispered, caressing her hair.

"No, Nikki. I have to go to the doctor tomorrow. You know, to get that female exam no one really likes...." said Leah as she was softly caressing Nikole up and down her lovely body.

"Ohhh damn...." Nikole said softly. "You're going to see Dr. Lincoln... that doctor guy you have a crush on, aren't you?"

"Yep. Tomorrow I am gonna be spreading my legs for him. I hope he won't be able to tell your brother rammed his cock up my ass."

Nikole sighed, giggling a little and snuggling with Leah. "You never cease to amaze me...." she said, thinking that Leah would love every minute of the doctor's exam.

Leah fell asleep in Nikole's arms, dreaming of Dr. Lincoln, stirrups, and her legs spread open so wide with the sexy doctor between them....

12