Leah's Wild Sexual Adventures Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck her..." Leah said, taking her lips from Willie's cock just long enough to give the command.

Without another word, Tommy thrust hard up into Nikole as she sat on his lap. Nikole let out a very loud scream, throwing her head back. "My Gawd... you are fucking tight!" Tommy groaned, feeling her tight pussy muscles so taut upon his cock. Tommy thrust upwards, sending his cock deeper, grabbing Nikole's ass and moving her up and down on his cock. Nikole was screaming loudly, loving every minute of Tommy's fucking. As Tommy bounced her up and down on his lap, Leah watched, her pussy flooding with her juices watching the sexy site of Nikki being fucked.

Willie was now at full erection, so Leah lay down on the floor of the tent, showing him her pussy. "Fuck me, Willie," she said to him, rubbing her own clit. Nikole's screams were turning her on so bad. She could not wait to get fucked.

Willie climbed on top of Leah, brushing his huge cock tip to her opening. With a quick jab, he speared into her. He began to thrust, panting with ecstasy. "Ohhh Gawd," Leah moaned, cause he felt sooo good, throbbing inside of her. Tommy was pounding into Nikki, and by her screams, Leah knew she was so close to her peak. Leah reached down, rubbing her own clit. She was gonna cum. Watching Nikki being fucked was too much. Leah's screams echoed with Nikki's as they both started cumming. Tommy came too, pulling out of Nikki's pussy and shooting his hot seed onto her stomach. Willie was the last to cum, exploding with a bang into Leah. After it was over, it was nothing but a tangled heap of bodies.

Leah reached for Nikole. "Was it good?" she whispered, holding her so close.

"Yeah... it was naughty," Nikki said with a giggle, blushing and wishing the guys would just disappear.

Leah laughed. "You have sperm all over you, Nikki."

Nikki looked down, seeing Tommy's cum on her. "Ohhh myyyy... are you going to lick it off?" Nikole asked, very turned on by the thought of Leah's tongue on her ... licking off Tommy's seed.

Tommy and Willie looked at each other. It was as if they no longer existed. "Let's go," Tommy said. "Thanks for the fuck."

Willie and Tommy left, leaving Nikole and Leah alone. Soon Leah and Nikki were going at it again.... fucking all night long. Willie and Tommy set up camp nearby, listening to the moans and screams. A little bit before dawn, the girls' tent was finally silent. Tommy looked at Willie, grinning. "I thought they would never stop," he laughed. "No rest for the wicked."

Finally, after hours of endless pleasure, Leah was asleep in Nikole's arms. She had just had the time of her life. Tomorrow, she would get her sweet revenge... but tonight, she had Nikki. She didn't need anything more.

(Stay tuned for Chapter 5--- Leah Gets Her Revenge on Travis)

12