Leah's Wild Sexual Adventures Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She isn't dead, Leah. But we can make her that way," laughed Lysette. "If you don't promise to give us what we want."

"What is it you want? I told you I would give you anything," Leah whispered hoarsely, some hope coming alive in her heart for Nikki.

"We want you, Leah. We want you to come away with us. You shall become my minion. You are evil like me. I will make you one of us," said Lysette.

Leah looked totally repulsed, but her eyes were on Nikki. "Okay, I will do it. Just promise me you will set Nikki free. Promise me... you will not hurt her, anymore."

Lysette looked at Joe, laughing wickedly. "Joe, you take care of the girl. You know what to do with her," cackled the evil vampire woman. "It is time for me to change this wicked young woman into one of us."

Joe picked the lifeless Nikole up into his arms, gazing at her beauty. "Kiss your little girlfriend good-bye," Joe said, staring at Leah who looked lost and broken.

"Nikki," Leah cried out, as the one called Joe carried her to the window, using his vampire powers to fly away with her into the night.

Leah looked at Lysette, fierce determination in her eyes. "I have never hated anyone as much as I hate you," Leah said to Lysette, intense anger flashing in her gaze.

"Good, that hate will make you powerful; very strong. You will be mine, forever," Lysette spoke before her fangs became hungry talons. She tore in Leah's neck, drinking her to the point of death. Leah got weaker and weaker, slumping against the wall. She was dying. Her life force was fading. Just as the arms of death reached out to take her, the vampiress Lysette tore into her own wrist, pressing the bleeding spray against Leah's soft lips. To save herself from the clutches of death, Leah drank as one famished, taking Lysette's ancient vampire blood into her body. As her humanity faded, she became a vampire, nearly as powerful as the one who had sired her.

~*~

When Leah's eyes came open, Lysette gave her a deadly smile. "How do you feel?" she asked as she caressed Leah's long dark hair.

"I am yours... and I will do anything you command of me," Leah spoke, meeting Lysette's intense stare.

"Yes, you are mine ... my beautiful little minion. I know of this little place called Willow Creek. I will send you there... to work on some tasks for me. And if you are good ... I shall reward you well," said Lysette, smiling at Leah and leading her toward the bed.

"I will be good," said Leah in promise, going willingly into Lysette's arms. As she pressed herself into Lysette's body, her gaze moved toward the window, staring into the darkness where the vampire named Joe had taken Nikki. In that moment, she vowed to get Nikole back, somehow, someway. These vampires would not take her Nikki. Someday, she was going to find her... if was the last thing she ever did...

12