Leann Finds a Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JustaShot
JustaShot
133 Followers

She pulled Malik's cock out of her mouth, she looked up, let's fuck, he sat on the couch, she straddled him, his cock was hard, her mouth did a good job. She kissed him and said, "let me sit on your dick", he held it straight up, she lowered her pussy onto him, she kissed him and moaned as he slid into her.

Malik asked her if she was alright, you're stretching me, but I love it, she kissed him. She locked her arms around his neck, she sank down, she started grunting, she forced his dick in.

She wasn't sure how deep she could take him, she rocked her hips, she was wet from Tom's cum, it make it easier for Malik to slide into her. She'd been waiting for Malik to fuck her, his size made it uncomfortable, "let me lay down", she got off of his lap and laid on her back, she spread her legs and Malik shoved half his cock in her. Leann reacted with a smile, this is better, her legs went around his back and pulled his deeper.

Malik was giving her most of his cock, she hung on his neck, she was suspended under him. Malik was fucking faster, she moaned and grunted with each stroke, she had a long orgasm, she held on, tightened her pussy and said, "don't stop". Malik had no thoughts on stopping, he was trying to get his whole cock in her.

Megan kept her legs spread, he was hurting her but she didn't stop him, the pain was bearable and she wanted to give him what he wanted.

She felt his cum, it was hot inside her, he finished in her, she was relieved, he stopped fucking her, Megan relaxed, the pressure in her pussy subsided as Malik's cock deflated. He lifted off her and pulled out, Megan was exhausted and sore but satisfied, Malik was a young stud.

Tom watched them fuck, he was hard again and looking at Megan, he stood up and walked over to her, he knelt between her legs, she covered her crotch with her hands and said, "No more, I'm sore". Tom looked at Malik, Malik asked, "is your mouth working?"

Megan said, "No, I need a rest, two on one is too much". Tom sat down, everyone was relaxing, Megan closed her legs, she didn't want to give anyone ideas.

Megan gathered her clothes and walked to the bathroom, she was sore, it hurt when she walked, she cleaned up and went back to the couch, Tom was still hard. She sat next to him, she reached for his cock and started to stroke him, "I can't let you leave like this," she look at Malik, he was smiling, "I don't mind sharing you with Tom, he's a great friend."

She played with his cock but there was no sign of him cumming, Tom stood up, Megan was saving her mouth for Malik, she leaned back and opened her legs, she guided him to her pussy, he pushed in she winced, she was sore from Malik fucking her. She tilted her hip, he slid deeper, Megan felt him pump his pelvis into her. Tom came, Megan couldn't, but she didn't care.

She cleaned up, kissed Malik and said goodbye to Tom, she wondered if this was considered a gangbang, her pussy told her it was. Her life was making a turn for the better, sexually, she was enjoying life again.

JustaShot
JustaShot
133 Followers
12