Leann Gives Nude Pics For Birthday

Story Info
My wife Leann gives great gift to work friend.
3.4k words
3.91
75.8k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER: This story features a married woman engaging in sexual activities with men who are not her husband. If you don't like this kind of story, you should move on.

Leann's Birthday Present Nudes

My wife Leann and I have a great marriage and a great sex life. Neither of us are prudes, but nor do we embrace explicitly "out there" things like swinging and we don't have an explicitly "open" marriage. The one thing we're a little relaxed on compared to some couples is in showing off / exhibitionism and in the dimension of touching / petting / flirting. Leann is 23, mixed Polynesian, Thai, French, and Venezuelan, so you can imagine the exotic mix of brown, curves, and awesome. A little on the thick side at 120 pounds and just 4'10", a substantial portion of that weight is in her 32E natural tits, tight, round ass, and shapely, muscular legs (she's a runner).

And as I mentioned about the touching / sexual contact bit earlier... mine isn't the only dick she's touched in our 5 years together. I have probably asked her to give a handful of blowjobs to various friends of ours, usually spontaneously—imagine a group of people in our hot tub... she and I showing off... taking dares... doing whatever... just being young. But a few were actually planned.

Earlier this year, the guy that got her the job she has now (a longtime friend of ours—but first hers) admitted to her that he wished he could see her tits someday. My wife's tits are fucking amazing... trust me... so I get it. And when she was telling me this I told her we should take some pictures of her topless and give them to him. She was down for it too—as I knew she would be—so we took the pictures and she sent him whatever she felt comfortable with. We love taking pictures together, too, so you know... she could have sent a lot more than just her tits to him, and I'd have been cool either way.

But when his birthday came in August, she told me that he said he really loved the pictures she gave him, but he wondered if he could see them in person for his birthday. Leann told me she had no problem with it, and she knew I didn't either, but said "You know if we're there in the same room with my tits out that he's going to want to touch them..."

"What kind of horrible, evil bitch would you be if you didn't let him?" I asked her with a kiss, bringing a laugh from her. "You should pull his dick out and tit-fuck him—I mean as long as it wouldn't make things weird or cause problems at work or anything."

"No, fuck... that's perfect. Are you okay if I give him his present alone?" she asked me.

Of course I was. We were together all the time, deeply in love, and never had a thing to worry about in each other.

"Just tell him to thank ME when he sees me next!" I replied.

When my wife got home from visiting Dan on his birthday, she told me all about it, even letting me see some pictures and a video they took with her cell phone for him.

"Okay, so... Dan's birthday present turned out to be a little more elaborate than I first told you about..." she began, "but the general parameters are the same—I hope you're not mad."

"Baby, you know I trust you with my life... I can surely trust you to give your friend a birthday blowjob." I said, already indicating I was okay with things going beyond touching / grabbing / titfucking. And I was.

"Okay... well... when I let him know I would give him a private strip show and even let him touch, hold, grope, lick, suck, and fuck my tits—I mean, who does that right? I'm awesome... but that I'd let him live out a fantasy of his as his birthday present, he pushed for a little more." She told me in an excited tone.

In my mind I thought, "Oh, he got carried away and you guys fucked... no problem!" and it wasn't. But that wasn't exactly it.

"So then Dan admitted he had shown my pictures to a couple of his friends..." Leann said fake-seriously, pausing for humorous dramatic effect. I laughed and she continued.

"So he asks me... very skittishly if he can invite them to his place for my strip show. I said, 'You realize I'm going to let you touch them all you want and that I wasn't joking about letting you tit-fuck me if you wanted to, right?' He said if I let him do those things to me in front of his buds that he'd never have to buy another beer in his life when his two bros are with him, so I said it was okay."

"So you're saying, you didn't just entertain Dan for his birthday, but you played to a packed house? Sweet!" I told her.

"Well, not a packed house, but it was three guys. And you know I've had my top off with way more people than that around, but... this was like—three guys in private. It's totally different!" she stressed.

I nodded my ascent and she kept going by flipping through a couple of pictures of the guys assembled at Dan's place so I'd have an idea. They were all traditional computer guys... nothing threatening—but even if they were all football players it wouldn't have been threatening. We just don't have that issue and hopefully never will.

"So look... I tried to set the ground rules... it was Dan's birthday, not theirs, and any contact would be with me and Dan because he was a longtime trusted friend... his birthday... you get the idea. Everyone said they understood the rules, and for a little while it seemed things would go exactly as planned. But you know what happens to plans the second tits come out right?" she asked me, raising her eyebrows.

I loved where this was going... my cock was hard thinking of the possibilities. I asked her to continue.

"Right, so now we come to the time where Dan's been kissing and sucking and groping my tits, and it's time for him to drop trou and get his big present. I gave my cell phone to Dan's friend Tim and asked him to play camera man for us. Derek tried to use his cell phone to take pictures but I made him put it away. My phone or nothing—and Tim could take all the stills he wanted, but that only I would decide which to send....if any... to him and Derek." She said, pausing to kiss my cheek.

"So basically Dan gets nervous as fuck because he's got to perform sexually in front of his bros... it's all nice in concept, right? But when the rubber hits the road, things are a lot harder than they seem. So Dan has stage fright and I know exactly what I need to do, so I don't even think about it—I take his cock in my mouth. Tim and Derek moved from their positions on the L shaped sofa-loveseat thing to where they were sitting on either side of Dan so they could watch my mouth sliding up and down his cock. And this is where things get a little questionable—and I'm sorry if I broke any boundaries or anything—but I was so focused on trying to get Dan hard, that I didn't even notice Tim beginning to fondle my tits." She said, pausing for me to add anything I wanted to say.

"I'm totally cool with it, babe." I reassured her.

"Good, because it gets worse! Anyway, so Dan's making progress... he's hardening—but not producing an erection to really be proud of, so I ask him if it would help if I got completely naked. Of course he wants to see it all, and I agree but then Derek steps in and says, 'I'll help.' And he begins stripping me in front of Dan and Tim joins in. So Dan's cock springs to life a little bit as his friends begin caressing my body and stripping my clothes for me. Tim says, 'Hey Dan—watch this!' and he steps behind me to restrain me... like he's role-playing, and he's telling Derek to strip me while he holds me, then he's saying things like 'Dan's going to fuck your slut mouth once you're naked and kneeling in front of him.' And Dan's all getting into it, so I tell him to keep it up—but I just meant to keep it up—not to escalate things from there... but Tim kind goes into his own thing and he drops this nugget in the room, 'And after he comes in your mouth and you swallow it all, Derek's going to fuck your mouth and titties... and the I'm going to have my way with you too. You've just been nominated as host of Dan's birthday gang bang, bitch!'"

"Whoa" I say—but not in an angry way. She can tell I'm excited... on the edge of my seat. I want to find out how she managed to remain in control.

"Yeah, so I'm completely naked now, and Dan's finally hard—from the thought of 'taking me with his friends' I guess, and so Tim shoves me down on my knees in front of Dan, and he's holding me by my hair and I've got my lips locked around his cock and I'm holding on for dear life, because he's flat-out face-fucking me—and Tim's getting it all on video—which I'll show you."

"Okay, so nothing too crazy." I say to her to reassure her, so she continues.

"So the video is about 8 minutes long, so that's how long Dan lasts while completely ramming my mouth with his cock at 120bpm and again I'm holding on for dear life and I notice out of the corner of my eye that Derek is completely naked on the side of Dan, stroking his hard cock slowly while watching me suck off his friend. And then Dan begins cumming... and cumming... and cumming... and I swallow what I can but some dribbles out on my tits and so I wipe it off with a towel—but as soon as I'm done wiping, Tim is using his role play voice demanding I slide to the left and begin servicing Derek. Now don't get mad at me... I know I can say 'no' here—I've given Dan what I wanted for his present, but he looks directly at me and at Derek and it seems like he really wants me to do it... so I slide over and begin going down on Derek."

"So in for a penny, in for a pound, right? You've got three dicks to suck." I said to her.

"Babe, we began at lunchtime. I'm just getting home now." She replied with a naughty look on her face.

Now my mind raced with possibilities... how far had she gone? I still felt more arousal than anything else—I honestly do not worry about her developing feelings or cheating with her heart in any way—that's what really destroys relationships, after all, so I just smiled and listened.

"So Derek is into the moment, right? He has no problems with his erection and it's really pretty nice, so he titfucks me a bit then shoves it back in my mouth—back and forth like this while Tim keeps filming everything. Don't worry I kept the videos. So then Derek tells me he's going to cum and he wants Tim to use the high framerate feature on my new iPhone to capture his cumshot—porno style... Well I'm like, yeah, whatever in my mind, right, I'm just going with it now and so everyone moves around so they can see or film Derek shooting off a money shot into my waiting mouth, and he does NOT disappoint, if messy, sloppy, open-mouth cumshots are your thing. By the way, the slow mo is soooo cool on the iPhone 6, I hate to admit it but I can't wait until you see some of the videos we shot that way." She said to me, causing me to take not of the 'some of the videos' comment and wonder their number and content.

"So then Derek fills my mouth with cum and forces me to swallow it, and I'm not even given a little break before Tim has me lay on the couch with my ass against the back of the couch and my legs up and over it so that I can hang my head off the edge and he can kneel in front of me and fuck my mouth that way. Of course they film it all—you'll see the video—and Tim gives my throat the biggest workout of my life. You know like, you'd never choke me over and over with your dick because you love me and want me to suck your cock again someday? Yeah, Tim doesn't have that expectation... he's totally going at this like a one-time deal... and so he roughly fucks my throat like this for God knows how long but when he's done I get a third, obviously saved up load of cum down my gullet and at this point my mouth is sore as fuck and needs a rest."

"Obviously. Three pretty intense BJs... I'm surprised your jaw hasn't seized up yet?" I replied.

"Yeah, so now Dan is tapping my face with his hard cock, and it's hard now... he has seen the rough, porno-style sex his buddies have been having, and he wants some—after all, it is HIS birthday, right? So I beg him a little bit, telling him I need a bit of a break, but hardcore Tim is still gruffly telling me 'no way, you're going to keep going, slut' and shit like that, and Dan, bless his heart... he's so proud of his raging erection, that he shoves it in my mouth anyway... but I can't... I can't do it. SO THAT's when his friends shattered the line." Leann said, staring me right in my eyes.

"'You're going to make him cum again now, and you're going to bounce those amazing titties in his face while you do it!' Tim demands. I realize when he and Derek lift me up by my legs and drape me over Dan's lap exactly what they have in mind, and when Dan guides his hard cock to my pussy as they lower me, there's literally nothing I can do except feel his hard cock entering me. Dan looked at me with crazy, lust-filled eyes and practically begged and demanded at the same time, 'Ride me and make me cum, Leann.' And I did... My mouth was so sore, and I knew he'd want to go again... in for a penny, in for a pound as you said earlier, right?" She asked, judging my reaction.

"Baby, don't worry. You pretty much had to play the hand out." I encouraged her.

"Yeah, but baby, it gets worse!" She said to me.

"So of course I end up fucking Dan to completion... and so do you think they're content with Dan fucking my pussy and them not having a turn?" she asked me looking at the floor.

"Of course not, baby... I'm sure they rode you all afternoon. And it's ok! Dan will never ever forget this birthday, I can assure you!" I said, lifting her mood considerably.

"I sure hope so... it got kindof dark there in places." My beautiful wife replied, looking at the floor.

I was pretty sure I knew what that meant.

"So basically, yes, all three guys took turns fucking me and coming again and I thought that would be the end of it. But remember..." She said, trailing off.

"Tim knows it's a one shot deal." I finished for her.

"Exactly. And so the next thing I know while I'm riding Derek, Tim and Dan tell me they're going to tie me up to make the whole role-play thing hotter and of course I let them. So my wrists are bound behind my back, and my ankles are bound together and they blindfold me and gag me—for the videos, they said—and Derek continues bouncing me on his cock until he cums—but that's when I'm pulled off of Derek and bent over the leg of the couch and I feel someone's cold, slippery finger poking at my back door."

My cock was ready to explode at this point, because as open and sexual as my wife is and as good as our sex life is together, she doesn't really like anal sex or perform it with me, generally.

"I feel them binding my ankles to the couch somehow and I'm blindfolded and gagged so I have no idea who's doing what—but my mind is racing because I know exactly what they're planning and I'm powerless to stop them. So it begins... I'm moaning my disapproval through my gag and struggling against my tethers as much as I can, but the first cock pushes past my anal sphincter and begins sliding in and out of my ass as I scream my muffled screams into my gag... I'm not going to lie, baby, it hurt. It hurt a lot... plus side / minus side? Plus side was even though they had cum several times each, my ass is so tight, and the thought of ass-fucking me against my will made all of them cum pretty quickly. SO yeah, they left me tied to the couch so they could cool down and assfuck me again!"

At this point my mind is so blown and I'm so horny, I want to throw my wife down and buttfuck her myself. But I wait... delayed pleasure is enhanced pleasure, right?

"So after about a half hour or so... I actually fell asleep while they weren't fucking me, I hear music in headphones being shoved into my ears so that I can't hear or see them, and I feel lubed fingers plunging in and out of my back door again. Here's where I'm really pissed about it on one hand, and kinda laughing... I got fucked in my ass, pussy, and mouth about 12 more times before I was untied and allowed to soak in a bathtub. Twelve times!" My wife said to me, expecting me to say something.

"Which means?" I asked, not having the expected answer on the tip of my tongue.

"Which means, they had other guys come over to fuck me! There's no way the three of them came like... seven times each on so steady a cadence! And yes, I said mouth... After you've gone that far, what are you going to do? Scream at them? So when they pulled my gag out of my mouth so they could take me in the front and back at the same time, I just sucked cock as well as I could to get through it as fast as I could. Baby, that's more anal sex in an afternoon than I've had in my whole life until now!" She said to me.

"So anyway, when it was all over I tried not to act pissed that I had been practically ass-raped for the last three hours... which was weird... but... I swear at the end I wasn't pissed, I was just weirdly happy to see and hear Dan thanking me for the best day of his entire life. And You get an iPhone FULL of video of me getting taken in every position known to man." She said sheepishly to me.

"So happy birthday to Dan, to me!" I said, taking her iPhone.

I couldn't wait to get upstairs and watch it... and when I did, I was NOT disappointed. Holy fuck, these guys had given me a dozen good 240fps cumshots, some slow motion ass pounding from various angles, and some incredibly hot full speed sucking and fucking from all angles. The beautiful part was that they made sure to switch between stills and video throughout their afternoon of debauchery, so I had a treasure trove of hot wife porn... I wasn't about to turn us into swingers or anything, but after spending just 30 minutes skimming through it all, I was hopeful I could get her to fuck some of MY friends in the future... and maybe get her over the hump on anal.

I did copy all of the pics and videos to a thumb drive so that I could send a selected pic or two to some friends, but that's a story for another time.