Leanna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh don't worry; you think I would crack that pretty face of yours?"

"Just stop; please don't do this to me."

"Shhhh, just relax and it'll be easier. Open up." Rosa picked up Leanna's crumpled panties from the floor.

Keeping her lips tightly shut she vigorously shook her head.

Sasha held her nose forcing her to open her mouth at which point Rosa pushed in the balled up underwear causing Leanna to gag a little. Sasha held them in place.

"Now, are you nice and relaxed?" Rosa asked as she gently caressed the wooden shaft down over Leanna's stomach towards her pussy.

Keeping her knees pressed tightly together Leanna struggled against Sasha and Denise's' grip, feeling the cold wood against her bare skin.

"Guess not" shrugged Rosa.

With that she jabbed Leanna hard in the stomach causing her to knees to buckle. With great strength Sasha and Denise lifted her right up off the ground. Rosa forced open her thighs and placed the baton vertically on the bench beneath pressing the end against her Leanna's exposed opening. Still wet, Leanna's pussy stretched to allow the shaft to slide in as she was slowly lowered downward.

Leanna groaned through her balled up panties, the pain shooting through her. Slowly, as she felt the baton move deep in, and then as she was lifted upwards again, the pain was accompanied by pleasure. With increased speed and force Leanna was bobbed up and down over the baton.

Just as she reached climax she was swiftly lifted up completely off the baton. A rush of fresh air swept over her opening. Rosa positioned her face underneath Leanna's thighs, lapping up her juices as they flowed out.

Exhausted, she went limp in the women's strong arms.

Wiping off some of the excess fluid from her mouth Rosa stood up and smeared it over Leanna's face.

"Did you enjoy that?" asked Rosa.

In a daze Leanna couldn't bring herself to respond. The uncontrollable feeling of euphoria mixed with humiliation and shame was overwhelming.

"Answer truthfully now. Do you want more?"

With every ounce of will left, she desperately tried to keep control of her body's desires but her insides screamed for more.

"Do you want more?" Rosa pressed the bottom gently against her stretched vagina.

Finally her physical form overruled her mental strength. Shutting her beautiful eyes tightly together she couldn't help but answer.

"Yes."

"OK then. But let's try someplace else this time."

What did she mean by that? Leanna thought. Before her weakened mind could consider the situation though, she was shown what they meant. She was bent down over the bench. Rosa took the baton, still wet with the natural lubricant, and pressed it firmly into Leanna's tight ass.

"This has never been done to me before," she muffled.

As her hole was stretched beyond anything she had ever felt, she let out a cry. Her legs shook, her body quivered. She was helpless against the humiliating invasion.

Over and over again, faster and faster, the baton hammered in and out. Again Leanna cried out knowing that further tortures would follow all throughout the night.

Slowly Leanna's eyes opened as the morning light crept through the bared windows of the cell. She didn't remember every detail about what had happened that night but at some point she must have finally passed out.

A clanging sound came from the hall outside the cell. "Time to go" came the voice of officer Pacheco.

Leanna slowly sat up and took stock of her surroundings. Denise and Sasha were nowhere to be seen. Only Rosa remained, resting comfortably on the bench at the other side of the room.

"Looks like it was an interesting night" Said the police woman.

Leanna looked down realizing she was completely exposed. She was wearing nothing but her white knee socks which had fallen down to her ankles. Her pale body glistened in the early morning light covered in sweat.

"It's time for that phone call to mommy," beckoned Pacheco as she opened the bared doors.

Leanna gingerly stood up and collected the tattered remains of her uniform. Her ass still aching she limped towards the exit. Her eyes briefly caught a glimpse of Rosa's smiling face as she passed.

Once the cell was empty Rosa looked around contently. She noticed a small piece of fabric beneath the far bench. It was Leanna's tie. She had forgotten it in her daze. Rosa picked it up. On it there was stitched an emblem with small writing underneath. A grin crossed her face as she read it.

"I know where I'm going when I get out of here." She thought to herself.

Under the emblem it read "Creekview Academy".

12