Leanna Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schaf101
schaf101
64 Followers

She didn't care so much about the money except that she knew Rosa would be unhappy if she came back empty handed. Besides which, she was starting to get accustomed to being paid for her services. Everyone else had paid.

The man continued to walk away. Without thinking Leanna shot up and grabbed him by the arm. Right away she knew that was a mistake. The man turned around looking at her hand on his arm. Before Leanna could even think to let go, he grabbed her neck and slammed her into the wall behind her.

"And what are you gonna do about it bitch?" he said, squeezing her throat causing her to choke.

Leanna struggled and tried to force him to let go, but the man held firm.

"You think I'm going to pay for an alley whore out all by herself. Please bitch, I could just as easily kill you and leave your body in the trash."

With that the man reached into his pocket and pulled out a switchblade. Leanna's eyes shot wide open as the sharp metal was pressed against her neck.

"How about I just slit your throat right here?"

Leanna stopped struggling and shook her head, overcome with fear.

"No really, you wanna be broke or you wanna be dead?"

"Please don't," Leanna pleaded through her choked neck.

"Then don't be demanding nothing," the man spoke with a sense of annoyance. "Bitch please, thinking your worth shit talking to me like that."

"I'm sorry," Leanna squeaked.

"Maybe I'll just give you a scar on that pretty face to teach you some manners."

"No please," Leanna begged. "You're right, I'm not worth shit, just please don't hurt me."

"Shut the fuck up."

The knife moved up to the terrified woman's cheek. Leanna shut her eyes tightly in preparation for the pain. Just then a familiar voice came from behind.

"You're going to want to let her go."

Standing at the entrance of the ally Rosa stood imposingly, arms folded across her chest. Next to her stood Ty and another one of her henchmen, Daryl.

"This don't concern none of you," the man with the knife replied. "You best leave before I ..."

He stopped his sentence short as Ty opened his jacket revealing a nine millimeter underneath. Suddenly the man backed off.

"Hey now, take it easy," he said raising his hands.

"Do you know who I am?" Rosa replied.

"How the hell should I know?"

"What does that say?" asked Rosa, nodding towards Leanna.

The man looked down and at the still quivering girl. He didn't notice it earlier in the dark but now, as the morning light was just beginning to shine through, he saw that her skimpy shirt didn't fully cover her midriff. He dropped the knife as soon as he saw the tattoo just above her skirt.

"I take it you've heard of me," Rosa said, pleased with herself.

"That's you?" the man said frightenedly, realizing who he was talking to. "Hey, I didn't know. I wouldn't have done nothing if I'd known."

"Ty, Daryl," Rosa addressed her men. "Collect the money this gentleman owes us. And then make sure he gets a good lesson in who owns the women of the night in this town."

Ty and Daryl both advanced on the man. He backed away but had nowhere to go. Rosa held out her hand to Leanna.

"Come with me," she said calmly.

Leanna didn't have to think twice. She gladly took Rosa's hand as she escorted her to their car. Helping the girl inside Rosa shut the door behind her. Once Leanna was in the car and out of sight, Rosa looked back at the man who Ty and Daryl was approaching. Grinning mischievously, she gave him a nod of approval. The man suddenly relaxed his demeanor. He gave a similarly mischievous smile back. Ty and Daryl stopped their advance. Instead they handed the man a wad of cash then turned and walked away. Leanna was left with no idea that the whole situation had been set up.

As they drove off, Leanna had never felt more relieved. She was actually happy to see Rosa. If it wasn't for her, Leanna didn't want to even imagine what would have happened.

"Well that was exciting," Rosa proclaimed. "You can see now why I had to mark you. There are some dangerous people in your new line of work. But don't worry, I always take care of my girls. Now do you have something to say to me?"

Even though Rosa had put Leanna through so much, after what had just happened, she couldn't help but feel a sense of gratitude towards her.

"Thank you," Leanna softly spoke.

Rosa smiled.

schaf101
schaf101
64 Followers
12