Leanne

Story Info
The slut returns to Corrie St.
2.3k words
4.2
39.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leanne Battersby had "grown up" a lot when Les found her working in the Golden Garter Club in Manchester. Gone was the scrawny teenager who had run away to marry Nick Tilsley, replaced by a full-breasted woman.

Leanne had become involved with Jez Quigley through her cocaine habit and fled to Australia to escape involvement in his criminal activities. While in Australia she continued to work pulling pints but her habit forced her into prostitution.

As her earning potential decreased she had decided to move back to Manchester to be closer to home. She would be lucky getting a tenner in Manchester for her services but there was an endless supply of horny blokes.

Leanne started with Velvet Touch Escorts, an outcall agency that supplied whores to lonely men. Her first call was to the Cecil Hotel on Carridock Road. The Cecil was a four-floor walk-up flea trap where rooms could be rented by the hour.

Leanne walked up to the desk clerk to find out which rooms her services were required. The old bald clerk gave her the room number after taking a good look at what she was selling.

Leanne had dressed the part, very short micro-mini skirt showing her long legs almost up to her butt cheeks and a décolleté peasant blouse with a lot of her cleavage revealed. It was Leanne's way of advertising her wares.

The clerk watched Leanne's hips swivel as he watched her climb the stairs up to room 14. He caught a brief glimpse of he ass cheeks but could not tell if she was wearing any knickers or not.

Leanne made her way to the third floor and down the grimy hallway to room 14. She knocked gently on the door.

"Who is it?" the voice came from within.

"It's Leanne, from the agency." She identified herself.

"Come in, it's unlocked." the voice commanded.

It was a real sleaze-bag room, a cheap bed and a couple of old vinyl-covered chairs salvaged from a junk sale. John Lamb sat in one of the chairs awaiting the arrival of his piece of ass.

Leanne guessed Lamb was in his fifties, considerable overweight and very unkempt looking in a soiled white shirt and a couple of day's growth of beard. Not at all "Mr. Wonderful."

"I need the coin up front." Leanne stated her policy.

"That was a fiver?" Lamb asked.

"In your dreams, ten if you want to stick in my lovely body!" Leanne corrected him.

Lamb fumbled through his billfold and produced a ten-pound note. Leanne took the note and stuck it in he handbag.

"How do you want it?" she asked unzipping her short skirt.

"Doggy!" Lamb answered joining her getting undressed.

"Well at least I won't have to look at his while he fucks me." Leanne thought, "And I don't take it the ass for ten!" she informed Lamb.

Leanne stepped out of her skirt and slid her thong down over her hips. She assumed her position on her hands and knees beside the bed.

Lamb pulled a condom on over his erection. Leanne remembered when guys liked to fuck her bare cock, pump their spunk into her pussy. Now most guys wore a rubber unless she was giving them head, and then they wanted to shoot their jism down her throat!

Leanne felt Lamb's hand grip her hips a he lined himself up with her pie. His cockhead nuzzled between her shaved labia and he pushed. Lamb's cock slid easily into her cunt until she felt his pubic hair tickle her bum. Leanne rocked back onto his cock and the fucking began,

Leanne mad her moaning sounds, guys liked it, it made them come faster.

"Oh yes! Your cock is so big, fuck me Baby, and fuck me!"

Lamb slammed her without mercy, trying to drive his cock right out of her mouth. Leanne was use to hard fucking, unlike their wives many guys liked to abuse whores fucking them without any feelings other than to empty their balls into a warm, wet hole.

"More, more, give me all your cock!" Leanne begged.

She felt Lambs body stiffen with his cock buried deep within her. She knew he was filling the condom with jism.

Leanne did not come; it was very rare she had an orgasm with a John. To her fucking was just a lob like waiting on tables.

Leanne left the Cecil to do her shift at the Golden Garter. The Golden Garter was a lap-dancing club on Viaduct Road that catered to horny blokes. Part of her job was to wear a risqué harem girl costume. The skimpy bikini top did little more than conceal the nipples on her massive 38D breasts. The lovely freckled mounds were mostly bare for the punters' pleasure.

Leanne got groped a lot, punters helping themselves to handfuls of her thinly covered ass, filling their hands with her tits while sticking bills in her bra. It was part of the job and the tips were good.

It also gave Leanne a chance to let interested blokes she was available for a small fee. The Golden Garter had a room upstairs that the girls were allowed to use to service the customers. Leanne used the room several times during a good shift.

Les had blown a gasket when he found his long lost daughter working as a whore so close to home. He dragged Leanne out of the club and read her the Riot Act on the pavement out front.

"You are going to quit working here and come and live with me." Les demanded.

"I have to work here!" Leanne argued, "And why would I want to move in with you and Mom?"

"Janice has moved out, there is just me and a young lad and a boy." Les explained.

"Great, you want me to move in with my dysfunctional family again?" Leanne questioned.

"We need a woman around the house, you will be doing us all a favor." Les pleaded.

The move to Coronation Street was easy, Leanne only had her clothes and DVD player to bring which all fitted easily into Les's taxi.

"Why do I have to share a room?" Leanne complained.

"Because there are only two bedrooms and the lads are in the other one." Les explained.

"But can't I have my own bed?" she asked.

"The rooms not big enough for two beds." argued.

Leanne did not intend spending too many nights in her father's bed. Business was good and most nights she would be home late and could kip on the couch. Begrudgingly she put her clothes in Les's wardrobe and dresser. Her bras and panties occupied the same drawer Janet's use to.

It had been a slow night. Leanne only had one John, and all he had wanted was his cock sucked. The club was almost empty by 11 pm so she hopped a cab to Coronation Street.

When she got home everyone was already in bed. Leanne stripped down to her panties and made herself a cup of tea.

Finishing her tea she was about to get a blanket and sleep on the couch. She got thinking about how much more comfortable the bed in Les's room would be and he was likely already sleeping.

Quietly she crept up the stair and went down the hall to her father's room. In the darkness all she could hear was the deep rhythmic breathing of he father. Carefully she crawled into the empty side of the bed and hanging over the edge she went to sleep.


Sleep came quickly and soon Leanne was sprawled more unashamed across her father's bed. Briefly during the night she awaken enough to discover her father had her bare breast cupped in his hand, she soon fell asleep once more.

Morning light shone in the window when Leanne opened her eyes, She lay uncovered in only her knickers, as she had gone to bed. Les was lying on his side beside her running his hand gently up and down her body.

"Dad, what are you doing!" Leanne protested.

"You looked so lovely laying there." Les explained.

"I'm your daughter, don't even think about it!" she warned.

Les's hand became more aggressive, he was now fondling her breasts, kneading it like a lump of bread dough, his fingers tantalizing her erect nipples.

"You are fucking all those strangers, what's wrong with your own Dad?" he pleaded.

Leanne was in a quandary. Les was right, was it any worse to fuck your father than a parade of strange blokes? Leanne started to waffle on her position.

"Well, if nobody finds out?" Leanne consented.

Leanne lifted her ass allowing Les to slid her knickers down over her hip uncovering her smooth shaven pussy.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" he said seeing her juvenile looking fan.

"Guys like it." Leanne explained.

Leanne was all too familiar with being taken. Instinctively she spread her legs allowing unrestricted access to her pussy. Les mounted his daughter.

Leanne was no longer turned on by fucking, her father slid into he like hundreds of guys had before. She did know hat guys liked though as she wrapped her longlegs around her father's ass and drew him into her. Once Les was fully into her Leanne contracted her pelvic muscle so her cervix took a firm grip on her father's cock.

"Do you love your little girl?" Leanne asks mockingly.

Les answered by digging his toes into the mattress and driving his cock as far into his daughter's fan as possible.

"Not bad for an old man!" Leanne teased.

Les emptied his balls into his daughter.

Less climbed out of bed after pulling his dick out of his daughter's sodden pussy. He hated to leave her but he had to see to the boys downstairs.

"I think I will sleep a bit longer." Leanne said rolling over with her father's sperm safely stored in her womb.

Leanne got up about noon. The guys were at work and Chesley was at school so Leanne did not bother to dress right away instead going down to the kitchen to make herself a cup of tea and some toast.

She was sitting at the table wearing only her knickers reading the Weatherfield Gazette when she heard someone come in.

Leanne did not bother to shift her butt thinking it was her Dad sneaking home in hopes of getting his dick wet again. She was surprised when she looked over her paper and saw Kirk Sutherland standing there looking at he.

Kirk lived with Les but more importantly he was Maria's brother. Maria was the little slut that had got herself knocked up by her sister Toyah's boyfriend and then ended up living in Canada with her husband Nick Tilsley.

Kirk figure Les had screwed his daughter the previous night. He knew she was sharing Les's bedroom with him and after all he had found her in a lap-dancing club. Kirk looked at the almost naked girl, beautiful tits with lovely pink nipples.

"Hi Kirk." Leanne the paper so he would get a better looks at her boobs.

Kirk was speechless; Leanne's boldness was more than he was accustom to.

"Would you like to fuck me?" she offered.

Kirk could not believe what he heard; this beautiful woman was offering to fuck him? "Y-yes-s." he managed to stammer.

"Come over here Big Guy." Leanne ordered.

Obediently Kirk did as commanded and shuffled over to where the seductress sat. Leanne quickly unfastened Kirk's jeans and reached in to find his cock. Soon her hand came out holding Kirk's embarrassing hard erection.

"Well, what do we have here?" she smiled.

Kirk just about come when she guided his cock to her mouth.

It was Kirk's first blowjob; he could never been able to convince Fiz to put his cock into her mouth. Now this young woman was slurping his cock like it was a delicacy. He couldn't believe his luck, he must be dreaming.

Leanne sucked his cock with expert skill as she had used on so many cocks before. She knew how to move her tongue around his shaft, up and over the helmet, how to take time to take his balls into her mouth, how to deepthroat his cocks until her lips were pressed against his pubic hair. She knew he would not be able to hold his load very long and when he finally got into her pussy she wanted him to last.

Kirk gave up his load after about 45 seconds in Leanne's mouth. The greedy little bitch slurped his spunk down like it was a pint of bitters.

"Let's go upstairs and fuck!" she suggested wiping her cum coated lips on the back of her hand.

Kirk followed her up the stairs watching her tight ass swivel under the thin material of her knickers. The silk of her panties was quite sheer and he could see her inviting butt crack clearly as she climbed the steps.

She led Kirk into Les's bedroom where she had just fucked her father a few hours previously.

"Get naked!" she ordered.

Leanne removed her knickers and climbed into the bed closely followed by a naked Kirk.

"Let me get on top." She ordered.

Kirk laid on his back, his once again erect cock pointing at the ceiling. Leanne threw her leg over his hips onto his cock.

"Nice one!" Leanne moaned as her cunt swallowed Kirk's cock. When she felt her pussy lips press against his balls she began to fuck, sliding her cervix up and down on his shaft, gyrating her hips so his cock was toggled inside of her.

"Oh yes!" Leanne moaned, she always liked the feel of a young cock in her.

Kirk thought he had died and gone to heaven. Leanne's pussy was still slick from the previous night's fucking and his cock slid in and out of her like a pocket of silk. He filled his hands with her bouncing tits.

Leanne was kind of glad she was back in Weatherfield; she couldn't wait to meet that little slut Maria.