Leanne Submits To Being Dirty

Story Info
She loves to play the slut.
1.7k words
3.9
109k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomray10
Tomray10
53 Followers

Pauline was a country girl and the big city was dragging her down by the day. Every night this week Pauline has got home after 1 am and work called at 6 am. She was wasting money on drinking and her work performance was suffering because of it also she had been caught speeding twice in three months. If she was at home she would have been spanked for the late night’s and the heavy drinking not to mention the speeding fines.

Her days had ran into a blur of work, study at collage and then drinking after class it was not like her at all she knew that the only way to fix the problem was a spanking, but the farm life was far behind her. This is the big city and the way that things are done here are a lot different to back home in the country she would have received a spanking by her mother or father, because it usually is the way to bring her back to earth. She had learned to respect the punishment and had give up arguing the reason that she was getting one at home long ago.

Pauline also enjoyed the warm feeling, that it gave her after she had been spanked. It made her feel horny and it always made her masturbate, as she lay in bed that night. On some occasions Pauline miss behaved just to receive a spanking because of the feeling that it gave her. It was the only form of foreplay that she knew. Pauline was only 19 and a pretty brunet about 5”2.

She had never been with a man and was waiting for the night when one of the young guy’s at the pub she drank took her virginity. It happened to be the reason she was running a muck in the big city. She was determined to find a man that was willing to give her the pleasure that she so much wanted to feel. All of the girls at her office talked about the night that they had first experienced this and Pauline did not feel a part of the group.

Her boss Mr. Ray kept a silent eye on her not knowing what was troubling this girl so much. She had grown restless in the 8 months she had been with the Company and it was starting to show in her attitude and work performance. Mr. Ray decided that he was going to talk to her in private after work, just before lunch he asked Pauline if she would mind staying back to see him after work. Pauline was shocked at this and it then occurred to her she had a lot of explaining to do as to why things were going so badly for her.

Mr. Ray gave her some paper work to finish in the late after noon and asked her to finish it and then to report to his office. It was after 6pm when the work was finally finished. Pauline gathered the papers up and proceeded to Mr. Ray’s office. His door was closed and she knocked on it lightly she heard Mr. Ray call her in he had a phone in his ear and Pauline stood waiting for him to finish talking. After ten minutes he hung up the phone and took the paper work from her. Silently looking over her work.

She was sure that there was more to this and the moment came as he looked up from the work and said that it was an improvement on her effort from the day before. Mr. Ray then said that he had noticed the changes in her performance over the months. Pauline was biting her lip and almost in tears her boss then said that it was time start to take a better hold on herself. Pauline then burst into tears. She continued to sob as she received the chastisement for the poor work.

Mr. Ray was not fazed by the tears and made no attempt to comfort Pauline. She wanted to tell her boss all her problems and hope that he could take them away from her. He then asked if she was having any problem adjusting to city life. This bought on a bigger rush of tears. He then told her to come and sit on the chair that was placed on the side of his desk. Pauline proceeded to the chair still sobbing and wiping her eyes with a tissue she then said that it was the problem, she was out of control without the discipline she had grown up with.

Mr. Ray was a country boy himself and it occurred that she was right in what she said to him. He did not want to lose this girl that had such promise in the office so he decided to take the rest of her worries away from her and give her the help she so badly needed. He then told her to firstly stand in the corner behind the chair she was sitting. Pauline complied to the request as told.

Mr. Ray told Pauline that he understood the problem’s she was having adjusting as he was a country boy himself. Pauline then understood that she could trust him with the rest of her dilemma.

Mr. Ray finished his paper work and then called Pauline to his side once again he told her that she was going to receive spanking that she could only deserve for such bad and slow work. She had only been spanked by her parents before but was sure that it could only be right that her boss take over her discipline problem’s. He then took Pauline by the hand and gently guided her over his knee making sure he was comfortable to proceed. He then asked Pauline if she was sure if this would help bring her down to earth she said yes that it always worked in the past.

Mr. Ray then started to give her light smacks on her bottom that was covered by her skirt. Slowly he started to hit her bottom harder and harder trying to spread the smacks around her bottom. Pauline started to squirm on his lap but also pushing her bottom up to meet the hand. Mr. Ray was striking harder with every smack now and Pauline gave a soft moan as the hand kept striking her. Her arms were not a problem at any time as Mr. Ray had one arm tucked in the side of his waist and the other was held in his hand to stop it from covering her bottom.

Pauline had learnt not to try to struggle to much in the past as the spanking only lasted for longer. After 5 minutes Grant stopped the spanking and started to push the skirt up her thighs. Pauline was feeling humiliated from this as she did not expect to be spanked bare bottom. Her spanking at home was always fully nude but that was her parents and she was a lot more relaxed.

This was her boss and it was not the same however she was not in a very good position to argue, so Pauline helped the shirt up her waist revealing her pink underwear the underwear was pulled down her legs and off completely. She blushed ever more knowing her boss could see her pussy staring back at him. This only made her wet and even more excited. Mr. Ray then placed his hand on her bottom again as he was talking to her she could feel his fingers resting on the lips of her pussy as he was talking. She was trying to listen to the man talk to her telling her that she is going to be spanked twice a week every Monday afternoon and every Friday afternoon to help keep her mind on her work and also to teach her not to let herself, get to the point that other people suffer because of her attitude.

Pauline tried not to make it to obvious as she pushed her bottom up to feel her bosses fingers harder on her pussy. She needed to feel them fingers deeper in her. Mr. Ray could smell her fragrance in the air and knew what she needed. He then started to spank her on the bare bottom which felt great to Pauline, she had longed for a spanking for 8 months and it was very exciting to be spanked naked bottom over her bosses knee. Mr. Ray then stopped the spanking and told Pauline to un-dress and fold the rest of her cloths over the lounge.

While Pauline un-dressed her boss went to the outer office and fetched a ruler to finish the spanking. When he returned she made an effort to cover her naked self but her boss then told her to put her hands at her side and walk over to him at his chair.

Mr. Ray got his first real view of Pauline’s breasts they were pert and had a nice shape without being more than a nice mouthful. She was then told to lay over the chair so that her pussy was on full display to Mr. Ray her odour filled the room and she was starting to feel embarrassed about it. Though she could do nothing to stop it. She also knew that most men liked the a woman’s odour and that helped her to relax.

The first strike came and it made Pauline moan at the pleasure it was giving her, she arched her back even more hoping to feel the long rule across her pussy. The next strike was dead on the spot and she moaned louder as the first the slaps came faster and faster across her pussy.

Pauline knew that a orgasm was welling up inside of her and the moans were telling the story to her boss loud and clear. Pauline did not care at this point and needed to come bad. The pleasure was at it’s peak and Pauline moaned and came as the strikes rained down on her. Mr. Ray could sense that she had came and slowed the spanking until he stopped. Pauline was the happiest that she had been since moving to the city and wanted to express it to her boss. She got off his lap and went to her knee’s in front of him she unzipped his fly and reached into his pants for his cock. Mr. Ray was almost hard and Pauline put his cock in her mouth and started to slowly give him the head job she wanted to give him for helping her so much.

Tomray10
Tomray10
53 Followers