Leap Day Hot Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, your cock feels sooo good." Lisa moaned softly.

"You like that hard dick, don't you baby?" Laughed Leon.

"Yesss," Lisa shuddered. "Oh God, yessss!"

My own penis was fully engorged at the sight of Leon's thick black shaft splitting my wife. Silently, I slid my pants to the floor and stepped out of my underwear. I approached the bed and reached around from behind Lisa and began fondling her tits.

"Oh God." She leaned back against me. "His cock has filled my entire pussy."

I gently pushed Lisa's upper body down toward Leon and positioned my cock against her anus. Leon slowed his hips in anticipation of what was going to happen next. Once Lisa felt the pressure of the tip of my head against her ass she began to push against it. With her ass still slick from Ryan's cum, I worked my cock inside of her.

"Oh Fuck!" She moaned loudly. "I can't believe how good this feels!"

The heat of Lisa's ass was incredible as her anal cavity easily opened up to accept the entire length of my cock. Once I was fully inserted, Leon resumed his deep penetrating attacks on Lisa's cunt. Lisa's body was bent over with her tits inches from Leon's face and easily fondled by his hands. I could feel his manhood with each punishing stroke. By grabbing her hips for leverage, I began an assault of my own on her asshole. Lisa, pinned between the two of us, could only surrender herself to our needs while Leon and I began fucking her unmercifully, each of us racing to our own climax.

Lisa's orgasm started first with a slow rumbling, like a distant wave, intensifying and increasing as it got closer.

"That's it!" Lisa cried out. Her head tossed from side to side. "Fuck me! Fuck meee!"

I continued hammering away at her ass as both Leon's and my balls beat a rhythm against her pussy. "Oh fuck yesss," Lisa shuddered, her anal muscles clinching around my shaft, as one wave after another of a massive orgasm rolled through her. Leon and I soon followed as we emptied our loads into my wife, one right after the other.

I pulled my emptied cock from Lisa's ass but Leon just held Lisa in position with his now emptied cock still embedded in her womb.

I heard voices in the other room and quickly wiped off and walked to the doorway. Randy had arrived and taken a seat in one of the chairs. Sharon had honored her commitment to not play unless he was present but now was free to join the fun. The earlier scene with Lisa by the window surrounded by three guys was being repeated. Joel, the patient fourth man was in the lead this time, passionately kissing Sharon with his hands on her breast as the still naked Ryan and Neal were stripping her of her jeans. The pink thong hugging her shapely hips came into view then her sweater was pulled up freeing her 36D breasts. For the next 30 minutes Randy and I watched as Sharon choreographed and directed the action. Her ability to stage a scene could put many a porn director to shame as the three men fucked Sharon to multiple orgasms. Neal was on his second round nailing Sharon from behind as he laid her over the arm of the sofa and playfully spanked her ass as he called her a hot cougar slut. She squealed in orgasm before her body went limp as Neal grunted and twitched unloading his cum.

As quiet filled the room, the sound of Lisa being fucked again by Leon in the bedroom got our attention. Another set of squeals and grunts filled the room before it went quiet.

I grabbed some of the shopping bags the girls brought home and discovered an array of lingerie and outfits. The male guests had accomplished their mission and were getting dressed, no doubt anxious to get home to perhaps waiting spouses.

I turned to Randy and said, "They bought some hot outfits. How about I get these ladies showered up and douched and you order room service and a pot of coffee. Its 8:30. We can get them to model these new clothes and fuck them each a few times and still be done by midnight."

Randy smiled, "How about Chinese? I like your plan."

By 11:30pm I had Sharon pinned on that same couch arm. Her new blouse and skirt hadn't lasted long as I had stripped her of her outer garments. A red bustier cradled her torso and black stockings and garter straps framed her ass. My hard cock was buried balls deep in her ass.

She was pleading, "Fuck me, puck me."

Meanwhile, Randy had Lisa dressed in a skimpy white bra and panty set seated on the other end of the couch as he fucked her mouth. She was completely overcome with lust, breathing rapidly through her nose with one hand fondling Randy's balls and the other pulling her bra cup down and pawing her own tit and nipple.

Randy pulled out, took aim and unloaded on her breasts. As a fourth and fifth spurt of cum plastered Lisa's breasts and ran down her cleavage I unloaded several jets of cum deep in Sharon's bowels.

Randy and I collapsed on the nearby chairs as he told the girls they has 30 minutes to play with each other before leap day was over.

I added, "Leap day 2020 is on a Saturday and Randy and I were thinking a getaway to the Caribbean would be nice.

Lisa smiled as she took a finger of cum from her breast and licked it off her finger. Sharon slowly crawled across the couch toward Lisa.

Our kids enjoyed spending a few days being spoiled by grandparents too but were not old enough to understand how leap day only happened every four years.