Learn to Fly

Story Info
Gary's will is as irresistible as gravity to Samantha.
2.9k words
4.07
31.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,753 Followers

The fun was just beginning when Gary heard the knock at the door. Lauren and Courtney were both naked, and he'd hypnotically bound their hands behind their backs so they had to lean into each other to keep their balance. Gary rubbed his cock through the fabric of his jeans as he took in the sight. They were kissing each other at his command while they rubbed their heavy tits together, and they were already breathing heavy when the knocking sounded.

The knocking got louder quickly. Much louder--from the sound of it, whoever was out there was damn near ready to break the door down if they didn't get a response. "Here comes trouble," Gary whispered, a smug grin spreading across his face. He let the hammering continue for a full minute while he watched his girls make out before finally getting up and going to the door.

He looked through the peephole before opening the door. Sure enough, there was a young Caucasian woman with long blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes standing outside, her face contorted in frustration as she banged on the door. Mentally, he was already picturing her joining Lauren and Courtney on the floor in front of his bed. Her pale skin would contrast so beautifully with Courtney, and Lauren's red hair would look so nice draped across her thighs...

But that was for later. First thing first. He opened the door just as she was about to hammer on it again. "Hi there," he said, favoring her with a smile. "My name's Gary. Can I help you?"

"What have you done to my friends?" she asked without preamble. She scowled at him and fixed him with the kind of stare that would have been intimidating on someone who wasn't five foot six and weighed maybe 110 pounds soaking wet.

Soaking wet. Gary made a mental note to find a place with an indoor hot tub once he had a little money.

"I'm sorry, you are?" He knew exactly who she was--Courtney had already described all her friends to him in detail once he'd put her under his spell. But he wanted her a little off-balance, at least at first. His hypnotic power was still a little new to him, and it was a lot harder to use on someone who was angry. Getting her to question herself, even if it was only a little, would make her a lot easier to enthrall.

"Samantha," she said, relaxing only a little. "I'm a friend of Courtney's. And Lauren's. And I know that they both came here. Lauren's brother said he saw them walking away from the pool with you a few hours ago."

Gary couldn't repress a little smile. They both came several times here, he thought to himself. He remembered the afternoon he first saw Courtney, resting with her friends by the pool in the summer sun a week ago, and the way he'd gotten stiff just from looking at her. It had seemed in that instant that she was everything that time had robbed from him--beauty, wealth, youth, an endless potential that had somehow never amounted to anything more than a string of failed relationships and a dingy fourth floor studio apartment that he was two weeks away from getting kicked out of.

He probably wouldn't have had the courage to use the book if not for Courtney. He'd had it for decades, stolen from one of his old girlfriends during a very bad break-up back in '79. He'd known for years that it was real, but he'd never had the nerve to read any farther than the title. The Book of the Goetia of Solomon the King. A how-to guide to summoning and commanding demons.

He had spent that whole evening thinking about all those girls, young and sun-dappled and beautiful, none of them even giving him a second glance. And that night, he had invoked his chosen spirits. Paimonia, Forassis and Buer, Kings and Presidents of Hell, each with a boon to give and a price to pay. He was given long life and all his infirmities were healed, and he was given the power to bind men to his will. In exchange for three innocent souls.

He remembered the rush of youth and vitality that flowed into his body, his gray mustache restored to chestnut brown, his curly hair growing back in and toppling the toupee onto the floor. He remembered feeling for the first time in decades that anything he wanted could be his, anything at all. And he remembered going out the next morning and seeing Courtney standing on the sidewalk...

He came out of his reverie and looked down at Samantha. "Oh, Courtney!" he said. "Yeah, she's inside with Lauren. Come on in, I'll show you around." He beckoned her inside, and watched as she walked past him. She looked even better from behind--her tits weren't that big, but she had an ass you could bounce a quarter off of. He looked forward to seeing what she looked like without those jeans on.

"Oh my god!" First, though, he had to get her softened up. "What did you--Courtney? Lauren?" She spun around. "What did you do to them?"

He gave her his best innocent look. "I didn't do anything to them, Samantha," he said. "I just talked to them, and they agreed that all the things I suggested made perfect sense." He pitched his voice in a mellow, calming cadence; he didn't know if it was really necessary for the hypnosis to work, but he felt more confident when he used it, and it was easier to use his power when he felt confident.

He needed all the confidence he could get. Samantha looked like she didn't believe a word of it. Her hands were balled into fists and her entire body quivered with rage. If she wasn't about to hit him, she was at least thinking about it. For the moment, though, she simply shot him a death glare and said, in icy tones, "You just...talked to them?"

"That's all," he replied, keeping his voice low and even. "I talked to them, and it felt perfectly natural to listen." He kept his eyes locked onto hers, picturing in his mind the waves of hypnotic power flowing down the invisible link between them. "It felt as natural as gravity, Samantha. They didn't need to think about what I said any more than you need to think about keeping your feet on the ground."

As he spoke, he recalled Paimonia's words to him that fateful night. "Wise speech can help the magic take effect, and weave your gentle spell into their minds. A subtle metaphor is all you need--their will shall sleep and think it their idea." He first came up with the gravity thing while talking to Lauren--it had been incredible. There was a moment where he could literally see her resistance collapsing. He couldn't wait to see the same thing happen to Samantha.

She wasn't quite there yet, but she was definitely softening. Her glare melted for a moment into a swirl of confusion, as though she'd lost track of what was making her so angry in the first place, but she rallied. "You...I don't believe it. They're my friends, I know them. They're not just going to wander off with some strange guy and, and..."

Gary saw his opening and pounced. "And strip naked," he said, turning it from a question into a command. "And feel the arousal building, slowly and insistently. Uncontrollably. All that sensual heat, melting every thought into dreamy, drifting, mindless lust..."

He let the pause linger for a second, long enough to watch Samantha's eyes go glassy for just a split-second and then regain their focus. "Of course they did. They couldn't help themselves. It felt just like gravity, Samantha--an inexorable, inevitable pull on their thoughts and their will, constantly anchoring them down." He reached out and brushed a stray hair out of her face, caressing her forehead as he did so. "They couldn't resist me any more than they could fly."

Lauren had been even easier than Courtney, he recalled. She'd seen the way Courtney seemed so dazed when she followed him back to his apartment, she'd even figured out that he might have done something to her friend, but it hadn't helped her. Once he figured out how to work his new power into his speech, she'd gone from threatening to go to the cops to melting under his touch within minutes. Samantha was going to be even easier.

Her face already looked so beautifully smooth and untroubled, as though she was sinking into a placid sleep while wide awake. "Any more than..." She mouthed the rest of the sentence like speaking was too much work.

Again, Gary seized the opportunity. "That's right, Samantha. Any more than you can fly. Your thoughts feel so heavy now, Samantha. Listening to me feels so easy, so natural. It's automatic now. You listen to my words and accept them. It's as easy as falling off a log. Only resistance is hard now."

Speaking of hard, he definitely needed to do something about his cock as soon as she was under. The real fun could wait until after he'd busted his nut with the new chick. He wasn't worried about stamina--even when he was young, he didn't remember having this kind of sexual energy. He could let Samantha finish him off with her mouth, and watch the three of them go at it for a few minutes until he got hard all over again. All night, if he wanted.

Eventually, of course, the fun would have to end. The demons wanted their three souls, and these girls fit the bill perfectly. Gary felt a little bad about that part, but there wasn't much he could do; he'd signed a contract in blood, literally, and the penalties for non-compliance on his end were pretty scary shit. He'd get Samantha to sign over her money to him (Courtney and Lauren might not have any dough, but they had friends who were rolling in it) and then do the deed at midnight tomorrow night. He'd be able to find other girls after that. All the women, all the money, everything he ever wanted.

"I...I have to..." Samantha swayed on her feet like a boxer in the tenth round, her nipples tenting under her shirt in visible arousal. "I...what are you doing, I...?" Her hands brushed at the waistband of her jeans, arguing with her weakened resistance about the wisdom of removing them completely. Her eyes looked vacantly into his, caught by his gaze as her thoughts gradually stilled into unthinking acceptance. She was delicious.

"I'm not doing anything, Samantha," he lied, knowing she no longer had any ability to disbelieve him. "It's all you. You're listening to my suggestions, and as soon as you hear them, you're just naturally letting them sink in. You can't fight me, Samantha, any more than you could ignore the weight of the Earth. I'm too powerful."

"...powerful," she whispered, her eyelids fluttering as her fingers tangled into her clothing and began to tug.

"I'm irresistible," he said, pulling his own jeans down to his ankles and letting his cock spring free. He watched as Samantha began to openly salivate at the sight.

"Irresistible," she murmured tonelessly, sinking to her knees. Her eyes were maybe a quarter of the way open now, showing nothing but the whites.

"You can't fight me now, Samantha. Any more than you can fly." He took a step forward and gently rested the tip of his cock against her lower lip, waiting for the inevitable.

Her eyes slid all the way shut. The tip of her tongue darted out for just a moment, and he could feel it against his cock. He'd never seen anything as beautiful as the breaking of her will.

"NO!" She stumbled to her feet, surprising him with the sudden surge of resistance. Before he could even speak, she staggered backwards and turned, sprinting drunkenly toward the window. "I can fight you, I can fight you, just have to--" Gary winced. The rest of her words were lost in the crash of breaking glass.

Gary pulled up his pants immediately, a sudden and irrational worry that the cops were going to knock on his door at any second flashing through his head. He reminded himself that he didn't need to worry about any of that shit anymore--Courtney and Lauren would back up any story he told once he got them cleaned up and dressed, and he could always use his power to smooth over any suspicions. But still... "Damn," he muttered to himself. Why did the stupid little bitch have to be that stubborn?

Chalk it up to experience, he told himself. He was still getting used to his power, and there were bound to be little accidents. Tell someone they would have to fly to resist him, and of course somebody was bound to try it sooner or later. He'd just have to make sure he used that line when there was nothing they could jump off of, that's all.

He walked slowly toward the window, compelled by morbid curiosity as much as anything else. Stupid kid, he thought to himself. Stupid, stubborn little twerp. Lauren and Courtney sure seemed like they were enjoying it. Why did she have to screw everything up by jumping?

He leaned forward slightly, careful not to touch any broken glass. He looked down, steeling himself for the messy corpse four stories below, but...there was nothing. No cracked pavement, no broken body, nothing at all. What the--

Samantha Steele slowly rose into view, the wind whipping her golden hair all around her as she stood, unsupported, on thin air. "Sorry," she said, a vengeful smile spreading across her face. "I'm not good with metaphors."

Then she hit him in the face. Very hard.

*****

"Do you have any idea how lucky you are?" Madame Macabre said. Her hands wove a complex arcane gesture around Lauren's head as she unpicked the spell that held the girls in thrall, but that still left her voice free to lecture. "You're vulnerable to magic, Adventure Girl, and he's got the power of a King of Hell backing him up. If not for his choice of suggestions, you'd be kneeling right alongside your friends. Next time, don't just assume someone won't be any trouble simply because they don't have a costume and a secret base."

"In fairness," Adventure Girl said, "whoever heard of a super villain named 'Gary'?" She looked over to where the profoundly unconscious would-be conqueror lay, a purple bruise blossoming over the right side of his face. "Speaking of, what are you going to do with him?"

Madame Macabre shrugged. "I have a few professional connections down there--I can speak with the Devil's Daughter, see if she can convince Hell to rip up its side of the contract. They're not normally lenient, but they have a good sense of humor. Believe me, Forassis will be dining out on this story for centuries. If not, well..." She frowned.

"I think I can guess," Adventure Girl replied. "We won't need to find a cell for him any time soon."

"Oh, quite the opposite," Madame Macabre said, making one final pass over Lauren's head. The young woman slumped sideways into a natural slumber. "The contract is quite clear. If he fails to hold up his end of the bargain, Gary becomes a vassal of Hell, compelled upon pain of pain to perform any task the Lords of Hell require of him. If I can't free him from the contract, I'll have to imprison him in the Carcerem Aeternum."

She began working her magic on Courtney. "That would be unpleasant for him at best. If he's locked up, he can't do the bidding of his demonic masters, and if he can't do their bidding, well...you don't know what pain really means until you've signed a contract to suffer unspeakable amounts of it every second you're not following instructions. I'm afraid Gary may be learning the true meaning of buyer's remorse soon."

Adventure Girl winced. "Just in case, can you make sure none of them remember the connection between Samantha Steele and Adventure Girl? I hate to ask, but..."

"Already done," Madame Macabre said as Courtney joined Lauren in sleep. "Once they wake up, they won't remember any of this. And Gary will only remember that you showed up to rescue the others."

"Thank you," Adventure Girl said. "My turn now?"

"No," Madame Macabre said. "I'm leaving you exactly as you are. It's safer," she said, seeing the stunned look on Adventure Girl's face. "His initial suggestion rendered you immune to all his subsequent suggestions so long as you retain your powers. If I can't remove his abilities, and he does break out of the Carcerem, you'll have a much easier time handling him if I don't free you from his control."

Adventure Girl grimaced. "That makes sense. Only..."

"Only what?" Madame Macabre asked.

"He made a few other suggestions first," she said quietly. "I'm having a hard time ignoring them." She leaned forward and whispered in Madame Macabre's ear.

Madame Macabre smiled. "My dear young woman," she said, unclasping her cloak and letting it slide to the floor, "there are easier ways than magic to take care of that."

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,753 Followers