Learned to Love Surprises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He silently collapses laying himself on my back. I can feel our sweat mixing on my back. I can feel his deep labored breathing slowly return to normal. Mostly I can feel the energy flowing between our bodies. We lay like this. Feeling the aftershocks, the last few deep throbs, his weight on my back. I long to kiss him, to touch him. The ropes I once found glorious are now just in my way. His breathing returns to normal. I wish his shirt was off, I long to feel his skin against mine. I wish to taste him, to clean our pleasure from him. To thank him for incredible he gift he just gave me.

As he stands, I feel the ropes begin to be untied. The feeling of floating was accented by the gentle glides of the rope causing aftershock tremors to race thru me. That was the most incredible thing I have ever felt.

The other girls is still panting and regaining her breath. She whispers "thank you". The man I just gave my body and soul to replies in a low whisper. I reach for the blindfold, to see whom this man is. He just walked away. I turn my head as his leg vanishes past the curtain. Damn!

"Clean her up, I need a smoke." He calls from the other room. Huh? He is not done. I do not think I can get up to clean up right now, but I must listen. I start to push myself up wondering where I shall get the energy. From behind the blindfold is pushed back down into place. I am left in my world of darkness to enjoy, recall, and catch my breath still. I manage to turn over with my legs hanging off the edge of the table. Gently warm soft hands, lift them to the leg extensions, and begin to bind my ankles again. Then ropes are secure around my thighs. Once again I am bound open and exposed, and I just do not have the energy to care. I am flying so high on the endorphins I am barely aware what is happening to me.

"You heard the man, get her cleaned up." Comes from a few feet away. I lay back expecting a towel or maybe even a nice warm wet cloth; I was not expecting the warm wet mouth suddenly between my legs. I think this is the girl who came with me. Not sure who she is, and not really caring either, she felt so good. My clit is sore from the slapping, hitting, fucking, but she was soft and gentle. She was building the feelings again. Moaning into my cunt as she ate me. Obviously enjoying the taste of the mint, Sir's cum, and mine all were dripping out of me. The way my thighs were bound left me unable to lift my hips to her very much. As I began to wiggle under her mouth, I felt a rope across my midsection.

With the binding much drawn out for my pleasure, I was bound to the table across the ribs. A modified chest harness was used to bind my tits, and secure my back flat to the table. My arms lifted over my head and refastened. The darkness, the rope, the soft velvet lips and tongue hungrily devouring me all distracted me from the fact I was utterly exposed and bound again, and I still had no idea who this man was. I also came to acknowledge I did not care right now either.

Hands run across my chest. I know they are his. I have become attuned to his touch, his smell, and his heartbeat. I feel him come closer to my face. Slowly kissing my neck, my check, then grazing my lips. He does know how to make me want it, make me crave it. He is the Master of tease and tension like I have never seen. I begin to moan from his touch and her lips still on me. She sucks my clit into her mouth, holds it between her teeth just holding it. Feeling her hot breath, the restraint vibrating thru her. She was instructed to clean me slower, and not make me cum without getting his permission first. Knowing I was in no condition to control anything, they made her restrain from taking me too close. She was so good. She felt so soft, as her hands were on my thighs, fingers spreading my lips further than they already were. She stopped. Once again, I hear clicking, and the leg extensions were slightly bent then raised, lifting my ass off the table. This new position exposed every part of me. Something solid and cold is pressed down around my clit. The suction – cupping!

I know from past experience how large and sensitive my clit will become from cupping. One is applied to each nipple also. My nipples are already so sensitive, and I have to try cupping on them since they were pierced. The excitement grows all over again. Once all 3 are tightly secured over my clit and nipples, the hands began touching and calming me again. Her long soft fingers were massaging my anus. As the feeling under the cupping grew, she increased the depth she penetrated. As she drives her slender wet finger into me, the cane come crashing down on my tit. The shock takes my breath away and I scream. His mouth is suddenly over mine. A true sadist and gentleman, thrives on the screams, quickly followed with a kiss of pride and thanks. I was now taking this for him. The last one was mine; this one will be solely for him. He strokes my hair between hits, telling me what a good girl I am to take this for him. Informing me what pretty marks I will have from him. His words fill my head as her finger fills my ass. Both touching me right where I need it.

The cups are removed to a few comments from the audience. Her hand leaves me and I hear her walk away from me. His hands explore his handy work. I wiggle from his every touch. It has enlarged and engorged my clit to the size of a small cock. He begins to tap it lightly with the crop, slowly building up strength. Already sore from the last, how long has it been anyway? One good slap, I scream out in pain and pleasure. His lips hard against mine again. He leans over me from between my legs to kiss me. I wish to grab his hair, to hold him against me, to feel him, but I am bound tighter than before. My chest pressed against his, feeling his deep solid breathing. He was in total control. I have never been so exposed in public, and with a total stranger but I have never felt so safe in my life. Was he really a stranger? He couldn't be? Could he? His denim is straining to contain him again already. He grinds himself into me. I giggle at the thought of my wetness all over the front of his pants. He nips at my bottom lip.

My nipples felt engorged also, whishing I could see what they looked like, I kept trying to rub the blindfold off my face. SLAP across the face as the blindfold is put back in place. "May I see them please Sir?" I ask.

"No" he smugly answers. Lowering himself on me, his mouth finds first one nipple then the other. If I had not been tied down, I would have shot right off the table at his touch. This just sends him into his own world even further. The feeling of his power and possession entranced me. I settled back and willed him to please take his pleasure. As if I had much of choice right now anyway. But I did have a choice. I know one little word would stop all of this, but I refused to use that word right now. I never wanted this to end.

I do not know this man, but feel as I do. Our energy connection is as of long lost partners. He knows my every thought. He is like and old friend and lover, but new and exciting at the same time.

More clicking sounds from the table. Now what the heck is the table going to do? My arms are swung down to my side. This table is great. Where did it come from I wonder. Some more clicking and the table begins to tilt. With the position my legs are in, I am using my calves to support much of my weight like hanging from the monkey bars. I can feel his heat as he stand in front of me now, my wet swollen clit lifted into the air. His tongue tracing around it, licking up the sides. His mouth gently surrounding it, sucking it into his mouth. I open my mouth in pleasure moaning and finding his cock brushing against my lips. The blood still going to my head, his mouth exploring my pussy, I try to take his cock in my mouth. Licking the head, trying to entice him. His cock starts rubbing against my check. Teasing me, he laughs to himself. His fingers dive into me, I gasp, his cock is thrust into my mouth. He begins to pump his fingers and cock in perfect time. Then a second mouth is on my ass from behind. She did not leave, just took a break. The angle I am laying allows for full access. As he licks and bites at my inner thighs, biting down harder as I suck him deep into my mouth, swallowing as much of him as I could take. Feeling him grow and stiffen in my mouth and his fingers deep in me, I moan around him. I want to cum again already. His cock still in my mouth, he bends slightly to grasp one tit in each hand. Her fingers quickly filling the vacancy in my wet throbbing pussy as her tongue penetrates my ass. Pushing its way deeper and deeper into me. He begins to throb at the sight of this. So closely able to watch her tongue going in and out of my ass, her arms wrapped around my hips spreading my lips further apart. I can taste the sweet pre-cum forming. This makes me suck even hungrier. I wish had my hands; I want to touch him, to stroke him.

She pulls her head away as he lowers his mouth to my pussy again. Her hands run down my body causing me shivers from the electric shocks flashing everywhere. His throbbing intensifies and he fucks my mouth. Feeling like he is about to cum, I press my tongue flat against his shaft and prepare to swallow every drop from him. He withdraws his cock. She withdrawals quickly, a few click, and the table is swung the other direction. The instant rising of my head makes me spin, but not near as much as the feeling of his still throbbing cock driving into me. His mouth comes down over mine. His face is covered in my juices. I lick and kiss him hungrily. Drawling him into me as best I can. His weight shifts onto my chest, as I feel his knees lifting up to rest on the extension next to my inner thighs. Now able to thrust harder, it is only the ropes keeping him from pumping me right off the table. His mouth never leaving mine. His hands wrapping my shoulders pulling himself into me. I crave to touch him, to hold him, to run my hands on his back, on his ass. A wave of energy begins to emanate from our union. We grind harder into each other like 2 lost souls finding their mate, unable to get close enough to each other. My blindfold falls off. I expect to be punished, instead his face directly in mine.

HIM. He is smiling at me. His eyes know they own me. He is the one that I have been emailing. The one who has captured my interest has now captured my head, my body, and my soul, the heart is still cautious. Our eyes lock, we smile together, kissing again. It all makes sense now. He did know my almost every like; we have emailed and chatted about them for months. He has gotten into my head. I have been waiting for him to return to town so we could finally meet. We had started talking less and less, but he was exerting more control with each conversation, and I gave it to him freely. Just as I gave myself over to him tonight. Seeing that look in his eyes, I felt the throbbing deep inside me. With his kiss, he instructed me to cum now, to cum with him. The explosion was more than sexual orgasm. The orgasm came from somewhere deep behind the sexual act, but from his energy invading my body, washing thru me, enveloping me in it heat and safety. He laid on top me, out of breath, out of energy, full of release and pleasure.

My bindings are removed as he lays on me; I wrap my arms around him, circling him. Like I am protecting him until he regains his strength. After he lifts off of me and the remaining ropes are removed. He lifts me to my feet. Supporting me still, a blanket is wrapped around me and he carries me to the couch in the other room. It is then I begin to notice the light and the others all around us. I stay curled up leaning against him, floating in my thoughts, unable to remove the grin from my face.

I like surprises.

12