Learning

Story Info
Wife's friend has fun with couple.
2.5k words
4.16
78.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last night was definitely a learning experience for everyone involved. And I am pretty sure we all liked what we learned. Maybe I should explain a bit, let me take you back a day...

I had gone down to my old college to pick up Kerri and bring her back to Columbus. She wanted to go to the used book stores, then we were going to Olive Garden (she had never been) then who knows what.

What did come after that had never crossed our minds before. But I get ahead of myself.

Kerri and I are good friends from school. I graduated a year before she was supposed to, and got married the summer after. We are close because we tend to agree on a lot of things...politically, religiously, entertainment-wise...which neither of us had really found in a friend before. We tend to talk about anything and everything, though very rarely actually delving into the topic of sex.

Paul is my husband. I love him deeply, and we are very open to sexual things. We love to experiment and try different things, but up until this point had never added another person into the mix. Not that we hadn't thought about it, of course.

I was teasing Kerri for most of the trip to Columbus that I was going to tell Paul about how she found his eyes attractive. There had also been a joke one time about how she liked his thighs, and by the end of the trip she was swearing to kill me if I told Paul anything. I didn't really plan to, but it was fun to tease her about it.

We arrived at the apartment, and I knocked on the door, too lazy to use my key. "You have a key, you know, it is your house too," you greeted me, followed by a loving kiss.

"I know, but it's much more fun to make you open the door," I joked at you. You grabbed your jacket and we headed out to your car.

A good, but uneventful, time was had at the book stores, and we all endulged our love for literature and music. We all spent entirely too much money, but were very happy with the purchases. We then made our way to Olive Garden.

The wait was fairly short, as it was still early, and we were seated in no time. Dinner conversation was light, and we were all teasing each other openly. "Hey honey, did you know that Kerri thinks you have nice thighs?" I said, and Kerri blushed deeply.

"Oh really?" you replied, curious as to where that came from.

"Ju...just a silly joke they made up, I never really said that," Kerri stammered, as she hid behind her glass. I had ordered a strawberry daquari, and being small, it doesn't take much to get me a bit tipsy, so I was not going to let her get off that easy.

"Oh that's not what you told us, Kerri, you were all the time talking about how attractive you think Paul is. I always have to tell you to keep your hands off of him," I said to her, while lightly grazing my hand over your cock, careful to not let Kerri notice.

Eventually, after much insistance by her, I dropped the subject. We finished our food, and made our way back out to the car to drive home. You held my hand on the way home, setting it down on my leg and making sure to run your fingers over to my crotch at any oppertunity you got. It had the intended effect, and I was quite horny by the time we reached home. I almost wished Kerri was leaving, but she was planning to stay at our place for the night.

We all went into the apartment and sat down around the table. We decided to play cards, because none of us were really tired yet, but didn't feel like watching a movie either. My lips were constantly drawn to yours because of my state of arousal, and I began to notice Kerri shifting a bit uncomfortably in her seat.

"Does it bother you when we kiss this much, Kerri?" I asked her, not wanting to make her uncomfortable.

"Um, no, not exactly," she stammered, and I wondered what she meant by that.

"Does it turn you on?" Paul asked her, as he pulled me in for a passionate kiss. Kerri blushed to the roots, and I knew that your question had struck a chord with her.

"What, do you want to kiss my husband?" I asked her, as I planted another kiss on his lips.

"NO, no, that's not what I meant at all!" she blurted, turning even more red as she said it.

"Oh, then perhaps it's me you want to kiss," I flirted, completely out of character for me. I really have no idea what came over me to ask that question.

"I...I'm not a lesbian!" she said defensively. "I am attracted to guys!"

"Oh but that doesn't mean you can't be attracted to women also, even if only in a purely sexual way. I think of it as bi-curious, maybe. I mean, I'm married, for heaven's sake, but that doesn't mean I never fantisize sexually about girls." By the end of that confession, I had started to blush also, as I had never told anyone all of that except for Paul.

"Wanna just give it a try, out of curiousity?" I asked her, "Wanna just kiss me once, just this one time?"

I could tell that she wanted to give in, but was resisting nonetheless. I leaned over towards her, and putting my hand on the back of her head, gently leaned in and gave her a kiss.

At first she pulled away, but I continued the kiss, and eventually she returned it. I used my tongue to part her lips and found my way into her mouth, as our tongues danced together. This was both of our first kiss with another woman, and it was wonderful. Eventually I pulled away.

"I can't believe I just did that!" she exclaimed.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?" I asked her, and I could tell from the look on her face that she had enjoyed it. I looked over at Paul and noticed that he was obviously quite aroused. I am pretty sure he had always fantasized about me kissing another woman, and now it was happening.

"Do you ever play with your breasts Kerri?" I asked her bravely. She nodded her head in response. "Have you ever wanted to play with someone elses?" I questioned, as I slowly lifted my shirt over my head.

Her mouth gaped open and she sat frozen on the spot. I reached over and grabbed her hands and moved them to my breasts. "Come on now, they don't bite," I encouraged her. She timidly began to fondle my breasts through my bra, and I moaned in response.

I could tell she was really beginning to enjoy this, and I reached over and pulled her shirt over her head, her hands momentarily leaving my breasts. We sat fondling each others breasts, completely entranced by the new experience.

"Let's go to the bed, it's more comfortable," I said, and all three of us stood and walked into the bedroom. Once there, I removed my bra, and was happy to see her do the same thing. Our hands returned to each others breasts, but I wanted more.

I moved my head down to her chest and began to lick all over her right breast. Now she was the one moaning, and I took her nipple into my mouth and began to suck. "Now I understand why you enjoy doing this so much," I said to Paul, as I worked my tongue around her nipple, loving her response.

I moved my mouth to her other nipple and repeated the process. Cautiously I bit her nipple, and she moaned loudly in response. I smiled up at her, and she pinched my nipple hard. Now we were both quite horny.

"Your turn, try mine. It's really quite yummy," I told her, and she moved her head down to my breasts and began to lick. She sucked my nipples, bit them, licked them, and I was in heaven. I looked over at you and noticed that Paul had taken his hard cock out of your pants and began to stroke it, in pure enjoyment and lust at seeing us.

When her head moved away from my breasts, I stood, and removed my pants and thong. Her mouth gaped open wide in suprise, but I could tell it was good suprise. I moved my hands over to her, and began removing her pants also. She obliged, and soon we were both quite naked.

"I want to taste girl. I want to see why Paul enjoys eating me out so much. Have you ever wondered what that would be like?" I asked her.

"No, not really," she replied, "but I sure want to find out." I was so excited that she was enjoying this as much as me. I told her to lie down on the bed on her back, and I got over top of her, my face at her crotch and mine hovering over her face.

"I don't really know what I'm doing," she told me.

"That's ok, just try things that seem to be good. If you like what I am doing, copy me. You'll get the hang of it, I am sure of it," I assured her.

I didn't waste any time and soon moved my tongue from the bottom of her lips to the top, having my first taste of juices other than my own. Oh it was wonderful. I was completely suprised by the fact that she was shaved down there, but very happy about it.

I continued to lick her up and down, and soon she copied me. I stuck my tongue into her very wet little hole, and felt her moan into my pussy. I smiled, and fucked her with my tongue, sticking it as deep as I could. Soon I felt her doing the same to me, and then it was my turn to moan into her.

I moved my tongue up and circled her clit, teasing her. I darted my tongue quickly across it, and she moaned, and then whimpered. How could I resist that? I started my assault on her clit with my tongue, and she was moaning more and more into my crotch.

Eventually her tongue moved to my clit to match my motions. The faster I licked, the faster she licked. I took her clit into my mouth and sucked gently on it, and all of a sudden her body tensed up. Her back arched and her tongue left my clit momentarily as an orgasm wracked her body. I felt her juices flood my face, and I eagerly lapped them all up.

As soon as she could think straight again, her tongue moved back to my clit, and she began to suck on it like I had done. Before I knew what was happening, I was also overtaken in orgasm, and covered her face in my juices.

Exhausted, I collapsed onto her, and we both just rested like that for a few minutes. I looked over at Paul and noticed him sitting there staring at us, still stroking his very hard cock.

"Hmm, I think Paul needs some attention, don't you?" I asked Kelly, and she turned to look at him. When she saw his cock out, she nearly died of embarrassment.

"I, uh, I've never seen one before," she stammered.

"Oh that's ok," I responded, "we can change that." I lifted myself off of her body, and went over to Paul. I removed his shirt and pants and boxers, leaving him quite naked, as Kerri watched, fascinated. I began to take over his job of stroking his cock, and I smiled up at him, obvious enjoyment on his face.

"Did watching me eat out another girl turn you on, hon?" I asked him seductively.

"Uh huh, uh huh," he nodded enthusiastically. I moved my mouth down to his cock and swirled my tongue over the head. I did not linger long, however, and your disappointment was obvious when I sat up.

"I don't want to hog all of the fun," I told you, and motioned for Kerri to come over. I could tell that she was a little bit scared, but she came anyways.

"Go ahead, try it," I encouraged her, motioning towards your lap.

"I don't know how," she said. "I wouldn't know what to do."

"That didn't stop you a few minutes ago," I said as I winked at her. She blushed slightly, but moved her head over towards your crotch.

"Just make sure to keep your teeth out of the way and you'll be fine," Paul encouraged her. She slowly lowered her head down to his cock, and began to lick all over it. Eventually, cautiously, she took the tip of it into her mouth and began to suck.

I could tell Paul was enjoying this thouroughly, and his hands moved to my breasts as my hands moved to Kerri's clit. We all moaned in a unison of pleasure. Kerri moved her mouth further down on your cock, as far as she could go without gagging, and began to bob her head up and down on it. I could tell from your assault on my breasts that you were enjoying her mouth immensely.

Soon I couldn't take anymore, I had to have you inside of me. I told Kerri to get up, and I laid down on my back on the bed. I moved her hips over to my head, placing her crotch once again at my mouth.

"I need you inside me, hon," I told you lustfully, and you willingly obliged. As your very hard cock entered my very wet pussy, my tongue slipped inside of Kerri's also wet hole. As your speed increased, my speed on Kerri encreased, and your hands moved to fondle her breasts as you fucked me.

I moved my tongue to her clit, and inserted my middle finger into her pussy. I heard her gasp as I began to finger fuck her in time with your fucking of me. Soon I inserted another finger into her as I saw her head roll back in enjoyment. I soon found her g-spot and her moans turned into screams.

You were fucking me harder and faster by the minute, and I knew you wouldn't last much longer. Damn, you felt so good inside of me. Before long, I felt you shoot your cum deep inside of me, right as Kerri once again came all over my face and hands.

I took my fingers out of her dripping pussy and offered them to your mouth. You sucked another woman's juices from my fingers as you smiled down at me. We all sank down on the bed, exhausted, and fell asleep side by side.

We awoke this morning well rested, naked, and feeling very much more educated. Me in another woman's body, you in pleasuring two women at once, and Kerri, in discovering both sexes at the same time. It was truly a wonderful learning experience.