Learning a Lesson Pt. 03

Story Info
Sarah's lessons take a new twist.
2.3k words
3.95
36.7k
8
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moment he heard them giggling in the bathroom, he knew he could put his plan in place. He got out his laptop and fired it up. Sarah had told him she would bring a friend home from the private girl's school she attended. She had told him a little about her. She said that Rachel was being taken care of by her aunt and uncle, and that she would inherit a nice sum of money when she was 21. He was glad that his daughter was making friends, he was concerned that he kept her too sheltered. He heard them laugh again and wondered what they were doing in there.

He put an angry look on his face and opened the door without knocking. What he saw was completely unexpected. The two girls were playing with makeup. Rachel's eye shadow fanned across her eyelids in glittering shades of color, from yellow to green to blue. "It makes her the look like a peacock," he thought, "or some way out pop diva, ready for the stage."

Sarah's makeup was too bright, too much blush, too much lipstick, her eyeliner was too dark, her eyelashes too heavy.

"Your such a beautiful girl, Sarah, you don't need any make up at all. Take that off now." he said it without thinking but he wasn't sorry he had.

"Oh Daddy, we're just fooling around. This is Rachel, Daddy, I told you about her." Sarah laughed brightly.

Rachel was about to say hello but he cut her off.

"Sarah, come out here now." he said sternly and walked back to the living room. He knew that the tone of his voice would scare her.

Sarah and Rachel followed him out to the laptop sitting on the desk and he flicked it back awake.

"Remember last week when I lent you my laptop? You went looking for porn, didn't you?" he said accusingly.

"No I didn't!" she protested. "I didn't Daddy!"

He said "You weren't looking at porn? Then why is this here?" He clicked the touchpad and brought a website up that showed girl on girl action. A ridiculous animation of a naked girl licking the clit of another girl looped over and over. The girl on the receiving end kept lifting her head and you could make out the she was saying "oh fuck" while the looping action went on.

Lick, lick, lick, oh fuck, Lick, lick, lick, oh fuck, Lick, lick, lick, oh fuck. Over and over.

Rachel began smiling and they watched as the main video stopped buffering. Two naked girls were going at it. One used a dildo on the other, while the recipient used a small vibrator on her clit. The speakers were on the they heard the girls talking dirty to each other. "Yeah you like it like that, don't you?" and "Oh fuck me" Sarah saw her father absently stroke his now visibly hardened cock through his dress slacks.

"This is absolutely unacceptable, Sarah. You KNOW I use this laptop for work. It's not even mine!" her father said.

"Daddy, I did not do this." Sarah said evenly.

"Then maybe Rachel did it. You were studying with her, weren't you? You CANNOT get away with this Sarah. You will get punished for this."

Sarah wagged her head back and forth slowly, looking squarely at her father. It took a moment for her to speak.

"I may get punished, Daddy, but so will you. For lying to me."

He could see a sudden determination in her. He'd never seen it before. For once, he wasn't sure that he would get his way.

"I will let Rachel punish me Daddy, because you know I wasn't looking at porn. And your punishment is you won't be allowed to watch. Go set up the cameras and lights, then leave."

Sarah sounded angry. But the realization of what might happen excited him, so he complied. Rachel looked from Sarah to her father, not exactly comprehending what was going on. He left the room, and Sarah explained.

**************************************************

Sarah sat on the couch and watched as her father stood before her in the living room.

"Take off your shirt, Daddy. Nice and slow." she said.

He slowly unbuttoned his shirt without opening it too much, watching her all the time. He was going to like this, he was sure.

"Open it some, Daddy, I want to see your nipples." Sarah had a new tone of voice, a new assurance that he had never seen before.

He opened his shirt wide. Because of his desk job, he wasn't well muscled like Mr. Morgan, but he was slim, and there wasn't much fat around his belly. His nipples were getting hard and she could see the bulge of his hardening penis in his pants.

She stood up, and approached him. She raised her hand and touched her father's chest, felt the light hairiness between his breasts, and began to feel his nipples, making sure they were hard. She took a binder clip from her jeans pocket and slowly allowed it to clamp to his nipple.

"OW! That HURTS!" he cringed in pain from her.

"I know, Daddy" she whispered soothingly, "there there, it will get better soon."

She attached the other clip to his other nipple. He immediately felt a surge in his cock. But the pain was intense. He looked down to see that she had put both clips no closer to the end of his nipples than he had ever put one on her.

"Shhh...Daddy, it will be better soon. Shhhh.." She knelt down in front of him and pulled his sweatpants down. His cock sprang out, already hard. She gently lifted each leg from the pants on the floor. He held her head for balance and tried to urge it towards his dick. He knew her mouth would feel incredible holding his cock.

She took his hands and put them at his sides though. Taking a long look at his engorged penis, studying it's length, the folds of his foreskin diminishing before her eyes as it hardened more, the slight droplet of pre-cum emerging, she opened her mouth and made as if to take it in, but then backed off and stood up. Her father slumped visibly, his cock twitched in frustrated anticipation.

"Don't worry Daddy, it'll get better soon." she whispered again, leading him to the couch.

She grabbed the remote and turned the screen on. In just a moment, the screen lighted up and there was Rachel, moving away from the camera towards Sarah, standing in the kitchen, the table prepared with blankets and pillows.

"You have been bad, little cunt. You need to be punished." Rachel said. The acting was terrible, but Rachel's peacock make up looked great on the screen. He was glad to see that Sarah had washed hers off.

"I know, Mistress, I am sorry." Sarah's acting was more believable, "Maybe," he thought, "she's been acting all this time."

"The first things we need are the clamps." Mistress Rachel said. She took one of the binder clips and pressed Sarah's nipple tight and attached it to her. He could see her wince slightly. Mistress Rachel put the other nipple clip on Sarah's other nipple, not bothering to make sure they were hard. Sarah bit her lip and nodded towards something out of view of the camera and Rachel disappeared from view. The zoom on the camera adjusted to a close up view of Sarah's nipple squeezed tightly in the binder clip.

Another sloppy zoom out and Mistress Rachel came back into view.

"You can fix that, right, Daddy?" Sarah asked. He startled, forgetting that she was next to him on the couch.

"Yes, it's just a simple edit." he answered. He looked into her eyes, as if seeing her for the first time.

Her hand reached down and slowly began circling the tip of his penis. His face softened. She moved her hand down the shaft of his cock, touching him very lightly, teasing him with her fingertips.

On screen, Sarah was bent over the table, her bare ass in close up, her anus only slightly exposed between her ass cheeks. Daddy watched as Mistress Rachel began spanking Sarah with a wooden ruler. She smacked Sarah slowly, and then demanded that Sarah begin counting and thanking her for the punishment. The ruler left rectangular red marks across Sarah's bottom.

"Thank you, Mistress, three...thank you Mistress, four..."

Sarah had worked her way down his shaft and found his balls. She gently tugged at the loose skin of his scrotum, pulling it softly up and down back and forth. Back to the base of his member, she wrapped her hand and gently squeezed, not moving at all. More pre-cum dripped out of his penis.

Sarah's ass was red and swollen, and the camera zoomed out again.

"Turn over, cunt. Get on the table and spread your legs." Mistress Rachel snarled at her.

"Yes Mistress." Sarah did as she was told.

Mistress Rachel now took the ruler and held it like a rubber band she would shoot. She thwapped the ruler against Sarah's cunt. Sarah cried out. Thwap again, another cry.

"You will stay quiet cunt, or it will really hurt. Do you understand?" Mistress Rachel hissed, then she disappeared from the screen. The camera zoomed tight on Sarah's cunt already showing red from the abuse.

""Yes Mistress." Sarah's voice sounded a little ragged, she was clearly turned on.

Thwap again with the ruler suddenly in view hitting Sarah's slit. Her lips were red and swollen and the heart shaped tuft of hair above it barely hid the marks the ruler was making. Several more strikes against her twat and Daddy could clearly hear her breathing faster, in short rapid breaths.

For a moment, the screen showed only Sarah's twat, slowly getting redder, a shimmer of wetness near the opening of her vagina. Then a brief moment of obstruction as something moved in front of the camera. A large cucumber came into view then, poised at Sarah's cunt.

"You will count the number of thrusts I give you, cunt. You will make no other sound. Got it?" Mistress Rachel demanded.

"Yes Mistress, thank you." Sarah sounded so close to coming.

She wrapped her hand tightly around his cock just up from where she'd held him before and squeezed again. His cock was completely hard, but since it was so long, she figured she'd be able to squeeze it once more near the top. His hand covered hers and he tried to manipulate hers to stroke him better.

"Nuh uh, Daddy, this is your punishment. Put yours hands down." Sarah said. He complied. She didn't move her hand although now she understood this was what he wanted.

The cucumber slowly disappeared into Sarah's cunt. He could see her inner labia stretched tightly around it, her wetness allowing it to glide into her, Rachel's painted fingernails pushing it deeper inside.

A sudden hard thrust and Sarah moaned out " One."

Slowly the cucumber withdrew. Her lips stretched outward, her naughty juice clinging to it, making it shine.

Sarah's hand now took the shaft of her father's penis and began gliding along it. She stretched the skin back and forth, up and down. Her father moaned. Her fingers found a band of wrinkled skin under the head of his cock and she softly stroked that, stretching it further, increasing his arousal.

The cucumber was moving more swiftly now, forcing it's way into Sarah's cunt. He could see it was soaked in her juice and could hear her breathing coming faster and faster.

"Six...oh Seven!...EIGHT!' she counted. The vegetable fucking suddenly stopped.

A short moment of watching Sarah's cunt twitch, then an even larger bottle appeared in the screen.

"Keep counting, cunt"

Sarah's hand was working faster now, she knew the end was in sight for both of them; on-screen-Sarah AND Daddy. Her other hand found his balls and she started manipulating them too. Her father dropped his head back on the couch but jerked up again when he heard Sarah counting again.

"NINE!...oh TEN!...uuuhhh ELEVEN! ...OH TWELVE!" The bottle rammed into her cunt.

The sound of her voice so clearly excited, so close to the edge, looking down at his daughter's hand on his cock, this was truly more than he could take. Sarah pumped his cock harder and faster now, knowing he was right on the edge too.

"FIFTEEN! OH! SIXTEEN! OH I am cuummmming!" he saw the bottle disappear deep into her cunt, and her body bucking into and out of the frame of the camera. She came violently, her hand reaching for the bottle and fucking herself with it. Cum squirted everywhere.

He could feel every muscle tense, a tingling in his toes, he was gasping for breath, she shoved the bottle inside over and over, fucking herself hard. Sarah reached up and released his nipple clamp and finally he arched his back and came. Great stringy gobs of cum shot from him, over and over. Sarah pumped him and squeezed his balls. He bucked up and down in her hand, spurting cum all over his chest, the couch, her hands.

"Incredible!" He thought. "We really must do this more often!"

Sarah got up and got a towel to clean up and a glass of water to share. He watched her in drowsy satisfaction. When it was all cleaned up she sat down next to him.

"Daddy, I've been thinking. We could make money with that, couldn't we? I mean, I wouldn't have to go to the community college next year. I could go anywhere I want then. And you wouldn't have to work so hard, would you?"

He looked at her with a new feeling inside.

"You know, you really are very beautiful." he said gently.

"Thank you, Daddy." she looked up at him.

"I love you, Sarah." he put his arm around her.

"I love you too, Daddy." She snuggled closer to him and rested her head on his shoulder.