Learning about Baseball

Story Info
Teaching my wife how baseball relates to sex.
1.4k words
4.27
22.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveto69u
loveto69u
126 Followers

It was early afternoon and I'd just finished showering after doing the yard work. I threw on a pair of shorts, cracked open a cold one, sat on the couch and switched on a baseball game. My wife, Barb, had just returned from her run. Sweat soaked her top and I could make out the nipples of her cute A cups. After twenty years of marriage I still could not get enough of her delectable body. We enjoyed a healthy sex life which included some fantasy and role play.

"Hey babe, I'm going to take a quick shower. Then maybe we can do something later," she said.

"Sure thing," I replied. "I'll be here waiting on you."

Twenty minutes later she walked in wrapped in a towel, her fingers brushing through her short hair she sat down next to me. "Why do guys like baseball so much?" she asked watching the TV screen.

"Probably because it's a metaphor for dating," I replied.

"What do you mean?" she inquired looking at me.

"Well, when guys get together the topic eventually turns to sex and the common question is 'Did you score on that date?' I replied.

"Really?" Barb responded. "Guys actually talk about sex?" she said with a wink and a smile.

"Oh yeah," I responded. "Haven't you ever heard the phrase 'I can't even get to first base with her'?"

"Oh yeah. I remember some of my guy friends saying that but I really didn't know what they were talking about."

"Well, let me educate you," I volunteered. "Before you can score, you have to reach first base," I said as I moved in to kiss her. Her soft lips eagerly opened and we probed each other's mouths with our tongues. Barb softly moaned as we kissed.

Breaking our kiss, I softly said "Once we reach first base, we try for second." I slowly slid my hand into her towel and cupped one of her gorgeous breasts while I resumed kissing her. Barb's moans intensified. I trailed kisses down her neck and bathed a nipple with my tongue before latching my mouth around it. I fondled her other breast with my hand, rolling the nipple between my thumb and index finger.

"Oh God, that feels so nice," Barb hissed. She arched her back, the towel falling away as her breathing labored. Barb has sensitive nipples and is one of those rare women who can orgasm with just breast and nipple play. Her sighs and shallow breathing told me she was close. She held my head to her breast as her orgasm wracked her lithe body. "Oh my God, you do that so well," she whispered as she gasped for air. A few minutes later, her breathing back to normal, she asked, "What's next?".

"Well," I replied, "if we successfully reach second base then we try to steal third."

"Mmmmmm," Barb purred.

"Stealing third usually involves a head first slide," I continued as I trailed kisses from her breasts, down her taut stomach, towards her shaven pussy. Her orgasm had resulted in drops of cum oozing from her pussy. As I lightly breathed on her and drank in the aroma of her arousal, I barely touched her slit with the tip of my tongue. A deep groan emanated from Barb. As she thrust her hips up I backed away, teasing her. I brushed her pussy lips ever so lightly with my fingers while one hand continued to massage a breast. Her body shivered at the touch and I watched the ripples play across her taut stomach. I slowly inserted the tip of one finger between her lips generating another groan.

"Don't tease me, baby," she whimpered as she attempted to shove my fingers deeper into her dripping cunt by thrusting her hips up. I continued to toy with her, delighting in her body's responses to my ministrations.

"I need to cum, baby," she mewed. "Oh God, please, please, pleeeeeeeaaaaase," she wailed. I lowered my mouth to her pussy lips while easing two fingers in to caress her G spot. Fluid was leaking copiously from her sodden cunt. I heard her breathing change to shallow gasps as her body bucked towards my mouth and fingers.

"Right there, right there, right there! Yes, yes, yes, oh God," she wailed. "Oh God, oh God, oh God, I'm CUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMM MM MMMMMIIIINNNGGGGG," she screamed. I felt her pussy clench and unclench around my fingers repeatedly as a massive orgasm tore through her body. The sweet taste of her nectar flooded my mouth as I greedily swallowed it. The aftershocks of her orgasm continued to wrack her body. Finally, I withdrew my fingers from her spent pussy as she whimpered softly. I watched tenderly as she lay there, her eyes closed as she savored the sensations coursing through her frame. Her eyelids fluttered and opened.

"God, I'm glad you eat pussy so well," she smiled.

"With a body like yours to adore, I love nothing better than to see you in ecstasy as I bathe it with my tongue," I replied. "In fact, I think sometimes oral sex is better than fucking. Then again, with that beautiful body, it's hard to decide which is better at times."

"Do you want to score?" Barb grinned.

"I'm happy with just oral, babe," I responded.

"Let me see that bat," she said reaching out for my hard cock. Taking the knob end she traced the tip with her tongue. Then, looking into my eyes, her mouth hovered over the tip then slowly went down. Her mouth felt exquisite as it bobbed on my cock, her hand fondling my balls. I couldn't help but groan as the sensations generated by her mouth, tongue, and hands coursed through my body. After several minutes I reluctantly pulled her up.

"Time to score, baby?" she smiled as she sat on my lap, her hand still stroking my shaft.

"Oh yes," I groaned. "Time to drive it home, honey," I replied as I lifted her petite body. She held my cock at the entrance to her dripping pussy. With one plunge she drove it in to the hilt.

"Oh fuck," Barb squealed as it bottomed out. We smiled as we looked into each other's eyes. As I lifted her up to plunge in again, my mouth engulfed a nipple. I began sucking it while she started to hammer onto my cock.

"Oh God," she exclaimed. Her soft grunts gave way to a stream of encouragement. "Yes, fuck me, baby. Harder. Slam it home. Yes, deeper. Oh God! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," she panted. She was pistoning on my cock as I bucked my hips up to drive deep into her gushing cunt.

"Oh God, I'm cumming," she screamed. "Oh fuck, don't stop! Don't stop, don't stop! Harder! Harder!" Barb exploded in orgasm again. I felt my cock bathed in her cum. Our bodies continued to slam together. Her pussy swallowed every bit of my cock. The slap of our bodies echoed in the room. Barb raced from one orgasm to the next, her body wildly flailing on mine as sweat dripped off her onto me.

"Fuck yes," she panted. "Faster, faster. I want to feel your cum baby," she gasped. "Oh God, I feel another coming. Come on, baby, fuck me. Fill me with your cum. Oh God, oh God!" she wailed. As another orgasm wracked her body I unleashed a torrent of cum into her already dripping cunt.

Spent, she collapsed into my arms. I felt the aftershocks rippling through her body as I held her. Our racing hearts slowly calmed. I gently rolled her over. I slid down her body as I slowly pulled out from her, trailing kisses down her stomach.

"Now what?" she barely whispered.

"Well, I am the clean up hitter," I chuckled as I began lapping our cum cocktail from her gushing pussy.

"No,baby," she whispered weakly. "Oh God." Another mini-orgasm rippled through her. "Too sensitive," she whispered pulling me up. "Mmmmmmmmm," she murmered as we kissed. "We do taste good, don't we?"

We lay entwined for fifteen minutes as our strength slowly returned.

"I think we need another shower," she said getting up. "Now I see why you like baseball," she laughed. "I like it too." She picked up her towel. Pausing at the door, she looked back with a lascivious smile. "Say, isn't baseball a team sport?" she winked. Her eyes saw my cock stiffen at her comment. My mind raced as I processed what she had just said. Is she thinking what I'm thinking? I followed her into the shower.

To be continued.

loveto69u
loveto69u
126 Followers