Learning About My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's so hot." Diane said as she pulled me back to the dance floor. I remembered what it felt like last night when she kissed me, and suddenly I had pulled her even closer to me, my need for her exploding into a kiss that didn't end for a long time. A moan from the couch piqued my curiosity, and I looked over to find Jan pinning Doug to the couch, his hands on her bare ass, her skirt bunched around her waist, and they were making out passionately.

Diane seemed content to let me choose our pace, and I simply couldn't resist her sweet mouth, her playful tongue, or her soft body as it wrapped around me. I could feel her large, pillowy breasts through her dress, and my hands squeezed her curvaceous ass. I started thinking about all the places on her body that I wanted to touch, and suddenly her gorgeous dress became something I didn't care for anymore. My hands found her zipper as if on autopilot. She simply slid the dress down, stepped out of it, and pressed her soft breasts into my chest. I don't remember her unbuttoning my shirt, or undoing my belt, much less taking off my coat & tie, but it happened. Another moan from Jan as She rubbed her breasts on Doug's hairy chest. Jan had a real thing for hairy chests. He still had his slacks on, but all my wife had on were her garters and hose.

Diane guided me to the other black leather sofa, and the sight of her slender legs in the dark hose, her full, pendulous breasts swaying as she walked, accented by the luscious curve of her beautifully rounded ass is a memory burned in so hot and so deep I will never forget it. Her crystal blue eyes sparkled as she pulled down my briefs. She sat me down, sliding right up beside me giggling. Jan was having a tough time getting Doug's slack's off, because she wouldn't get off him so he could lift up. It was like some lascivious keystone cops, and I tried hard not to laugh, but it didn't work. Jan was lost in their kiss, as Doug's hands, especially his fingertips, traced patterns on her legs and thighs. Diane slid herself over my knee, spreading her legs for me, pressing her wet slit into my leg. She trimmed her bush so that her pussy lips were clear, and she left a trail of glaze along my leg as she rubbed herself into me.

The contact of her rubbery nipples into my chest was like the closing of an electrical switch. Shocked back into movement, my hands traced down her ribcage, making her back arch with pleasure, leaving shivers running through her body into our deep kiss. My hands kept right on moving, as if on autopilot, reaching her thighs, teasing her with light touches, that at first produced sharp gasps, then soon she was moaning into my mouth as we kissed. My hands went on to sample her creamy smooth ass cheeks, and the light brushing motions of my fingertips across her thighs, pubic mound, and her sweet butt drove her lust to new heights. Her tongue was reckless and frantic in my mouth now.

I heard a loud sigh of pleasure from Jan. My first glance at Jan and Doug convinced me they were already fucking, since Doug was now over Jan, and she had her legs wrapped around him. But his head was nuzzling her breasts, sucking her sweet nipples, and his 9" cock was swinging free & clear beneath him.

I realized then, in that moment, how very much I wanted to see his hard dick inside my wife, how much I wanted to see the two of them enjoying every pleasure with each other.Iknew how wrong it was for me to have held her back for so long.Iwas her husband. I lived to increase her joy. In that moment, I understood she was a person, whole and separate, not property, and that I truly loved her more than I could ever understand.

Diane was rubbing herself on my leg, and I knew she deserved better. My guess was that Doug would soon be having my wife for dessert, and the sweet hot smell of Diane's pussy called me like a moth to the flame. I had been seduced by her smell last night. I had tormented myself with her panties that she gave me last night all day. She wanted me to take her, to possess her. I gently set about moving us to do just that.

Diane had a very simple arrangement of her most private parts, thick labia, a large, very sensitive clit. I pulled her on top of me as I laid back down on the couch, and she eagerly pushed her wet slit right in my face. She quickly responded to my oral attentions, letting out a moan

from her first climax on my tongue.

Diane's eyes flashed open, and she let me know what was going on. "Doug was eating Jan, muff diving between her legs, but She's on top of him now, sucking him while he eats her out."

I had to look, had to see my wife sucking another man's cock. The pangs of jealousy collided with the incredibly hot image of Jan, her soft lips wrapped around his long Shaft. I quickly returned to licking Diane, focusing on the clit, teasing it and her with circles, quick flicks, long, broad tongue strokes, and everything I could remember or sense about what really drove Diane crazy. She took several minutes, but she came four more times. Each time, her hips would buck, and She would bathe my face with even more of her juices.

"Uh-Uh-Uh!" was how Jan's muffled cries of orgasm sounded.

For just a moment, I doubted myself. Was Doug a better lover? Were her orgasms with him more intense? Sensing my bafflement, Diane quickly took matters in hand and in mouth. The way she attacked me, there was no doubt she wanted to taste my seed in her mouth. Her soft lips buried themselves against my pubic hair, as she took my full length ofof shaft down her hot throat easily. She then used her lips and tongue to polish the knob of my rod, while stroking my shaft with her hand. She was really jerking me off into her mouth, while she licked the tip just to driveme crazy.

I looked over at the other couch, to find Doug & Jan looking back at me, deep masks of lust on their faces. Jan was sitting on his lap, facing me, his hard dick fucking my wife's tight cunt right before my very eyes. His hands were cupping her tits, stroking her hard nipples. My cum erupted into Diane's mouth, as I pulsed, twitched, and grunted. Diane kept right on sucking me, and the top of my head came off. The pleasure was so intense it was nearly painful. Diane shocked the hell out of me by cumming herself, right then. The nimble little minx had been rubbing herself off the entire time she was blowing me.

She pulled her mouth off of my prick several moments later, when she was sure I would stay hard, and kissed me, the taste of my own cum strong in her mouth. Diane begged me to fuck her. "Fuck me. Fuck me Al. Please, Al, right here in front of my husband, fuck me!"

She got down on all fours. I whispered in her ear as I slid into her dripping wet snatch. "Diane,Ihad a fantasy session with Jan last night. We had to do it

three times we were so turned on. In it, Doug fucked her across the floor until she had to eat your snatch. You up for it?"

"Baby, don't make me beg!"

I slid my throbbing twat tool back and forth in her slick channel, simply amazed at how tight she was and how much muscle control she had. It was like she had another hand down there/ rippling around my shaft as I moved back and forth in her. I bumped again and again into her soft rear end, convinced I could never get enough of this feeling. Every two strokes, she would move a knee forward. Doug & Jan were kissing deeply as they fucked, so Jan could only look in wide eyed anticipation as Diane and I drew closer and closer. Finally, we were there, and Diane took one of my strokes into her with just enough forward momentum to push her face up against their crotches. Diane started in licking my wife's flaming bush. Jan screamed in pleasure into Doug's mouth, as her hips bucked wildly. Doug just kept fucking my wife, without mercy or break in rhythm,

as if it was the most natural thing in the world for Diane to be munching her muff.

Diane tried to keep a steady pace, even when her own climaxes overtook her, and took control of her body. I was flicking her clit with my fingertip, with authority, knowing by now just what turned her on. I buried my bone in her soft padded rear filling her quim to the brim again and again. We were like that for ten or fifteen minutes. I'd never seen that level of intensity, or number of climaxes by a woman before. Finally we all came at once, collapsing in a heap on the floor. After we caught our breath, we took the party upstairs to their waterbed, and

we made all of our fantasies cum true.

We still see Doug & Diane, one or two weekends per month. We do things like going on campouts, taking their boat out on the lake, going out to play pool, or going out dancing. We also have great sex together, and I'm proud to say that both Diane and Jan have had threesomes of both kinds with both Doug and I. I've really learned to love watching my wife make love to another man, especially when we just screw her into the mattress all night long until we collapse. The threesomes with Jan and Diane were just as intense for my wife as they were for me. I can't believe I was ever so stupid as to insist we never make love to anyone else. Our seven years of marriage have formed a basis for a new, open relationship, where Iget more, hot sex than most men have in their fantasies.

Deb has joined us for threesomes, and now lives with us, but that is a whole other story. We have gone to several YSA parties, and many of the most promising couples have become our lovers as well. Jan is a shoo-in for the job she wanted, and we are placing another YSA ad, using the hot new pictures we had Deb take. Jan hopes they'll feature us as couple of the month sometime. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone at the magazine.

I had to learn a whole new style of lovemaking. It's a battle between the sexes out there, and you can't afford to be disarmed. If you don't improve your skills, some woman or man out there with better skills is bound to come along and seduce them away from you. I had to learn to accept dimensions of my wife's sexuality I never dreamed existed. I have become educated about my own wife, someone I thought I knew, and I have become educated about what true lovemaking skills are: acceptance, truth, trust, freedom. Most of all, I had to give my wife away, to really keep her.

12