Learning About Susan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking back, she sees her mother's hands. Kai leans forward once again and starts working Bobby's cock. Kai moans into the cock as she feels Susan's fingers slip inside her already wet pussy. Susan slowly slides two fingers in and out of Kai, enjoying how her tight pussy grips her fingers.

Kai pulls away from Bobby's cock. She strokes his length, and says, "I need you inside me. Please... I'm so fucking horny."

Bobby looks over Kai at Susan who just smiles at him. Bobby looks down at Kai and smiles, "Alright, lay back." Kai lays back against the far wall of the tub and spreads her oily legs. Bobby rubs her thighs as her positions himself between them. He rubs the head of his cock over her slit several times, her pussy juices beginning to coat his head.

Bobby leans forward and kisses Kai on the lips. Kai responds by returning the kiss passionately. Holy shit, this is fucking hot! Bobby thinks. They part and Kai looks at Bobby, her eyes full of lust, "Fuck me!"

Bobby smiles and slowly pushes his cock into Kai's waiting pussy. Kai groans as her pussy is filled. "Oh shit... you feel so good..." Kai groans, reaching down and rubbing her clit. Susan watches from next to her daughter, a small smile on her face and her fingers buried in her own vagina. She slowly pumps them in and out of herself, mimicking Bobby's motions. Soon, both mother and daughter are panting and groaning, as they both near orgasm.

Kai cums first. Bobby slides his cock as deep into her snatch as possible, making the young woman cry out with pleasure. Susan and Bobby watch as Kai cums, her body trembling. Kai closes her eyes and bites her bottom lip. Bobby holds back his own orgasm, as Kai's pussy spasms around his cock, trying to force him to cum. Her mouth hangs open in an O-shape. Kai closes her mouth and shudders several times as she starts to recover from her orgasm.

She opens her eyes and smiles, "Holy shit... that was amazing..." She pants as Bobby slides his cock out of her dripping pussy.

Susan smiles, "I'm glad sweetie! Here's a question for you. How do you feel about anal?" She asks, giving Bobby a quick wink. Bobby's mouth drops open in surprise.

Kai blushes as she answers. "It's pretty fun."

"Would you mind doing it with Bobby? It's not really my thing."

Kai looks at her mother and is silent for a moment, thinking. Finally, she answers, "Go get the lube." Susan smiles and stands, leaving Kai and Bobby alone in the tub. She returns a moment later, Bobby's head is buried in Kai's pussy, as he greedily laps at her slit. Kai's back is arched and she is moaning softly, clearly enjoying herself.

Susan clears her throat. "If you guys aren't too busy, I brought the lube." She steps back into the tub, handing the bottle to Bobby. Kai gets on her hands and knees, bends forward and looks back at Bobby, wiggling her ass teasingly.

Bobby opens the bottle and pours a generous amount onto his erection. He strokes his cock several times, making sure it is covered in lube before he turns his attention to Kai. Kai looks over her shoulder and wiggles her ass.

God damn, she's so sexy! Bobby thinks, slipping one lube covered finger into Kai's ass. Kai moans softly as his finger slips past her entrance. Bobby slides his finger in and out slowly, making sure Kai's ass is ready. Bobby grips the base of his cock and lines the tip up with Kai's waiting asshole. Kai looks back at him, her blue eyes full of lust. Grabbing onto her hip with one hand, Bobby slips the head of his cock into the young woman's asshole. Kia gasps as he slips deeper and deeper in her tight ass.

"Oh fuck... that's so big!" She gasps as Bobby's entire length fills her ass. Kai pulls forward slowly and sinks back down, trying to get used to the feeling of his cock. Susan watches her daughter taking her boyfriend's cock in her ass and feels herself grow wet. Susan moves and kneels next to Kai, watching the action. With her one hand, Susan rubs her clit and with the other, she reaches under her daughter and starts to finger her pussy.

Kai's moans become louder as both her pussy and ass are stimulated. Breathing heavily, Kai looks back, "Please fuck my cunt! I want your cum."

Bobby nods, slowly sliding his cock out of her ass. Then he immediately slips it into her waiting pussy. Kai sighs with pleasure as Bobby begins to pump in and out of her. Her cunt makes wet slurping noises as Bobby thrusts in and out of her. "Oh shit, just like that!" Kai gasps, her breathing growing heavy. Bobby grabs onto both of her hips and continues to thrust. Between Bobby's cock and her mother rubbing her clit, Kai quickly cums.

She lets out an, "Oh fuck." As her pussy begins to spasm around the cock inside her. Kai's pussy clenching around Bobby and coating his cock with her cum is too much for him. He groans loudly as he cums. His cock twitches inside of kai, shooting rope after rope into her. Susan watches as both Bobby and Kai are lost in their pleasure. Finally, Bobby stops cumming and pulls his softening cock out of Kai's messy slit.

Kai recovers shortly after, gets on her back and looks down at her pussy. Between the lube, her cum and Bobby's cum, she is a dripping wet mess. She slips two fingers inside herself and they emerge covered in a mixture of her juices and cum. She sighs happily. "Need a hand there sweetie?" Susan asks.

Kai looks up in confusion. Before she can say anything, Susan buries her mouth over Kai's slit and begins to lap at the cum inside her. Kai squeaks with pleasure as Susan's tongue expertly works her pussy, making sure to lap out as much cum as she can. Bobby watches the sight with great interest, feeling his cock start to grow hard at the sight.

After a few seconds, Susan pulls away and smiles at her daughter, cum and pussy juice coating her chin. Kai smiles back, "That was incredible."

Susan laughs, "I'm glad you had so much fun."

Kai stands, "That said, I think I'm done for the night. I'm going to go clean up." Susan and Bobby both watch as Kai walks out of the room, her bare ass swaying side to side and her inner thighs glistening with her juices and cum.

After Kai is gone, Bobby looks at Susan, "I... that was..."

Susan giggles, "For the first time in so long, you are at a loss for words aren't you?"

Bobby sighs, "I am."

Susan steps close and starts stroking Bobby's hardening cock. "You liked fucking her didn't you?"

"Would you be mad if I said yes?"

Susan shakes her head, "Only if you would be mad that enjoyed watching that."

"I'm not."

Susan smiles, "Then I'm not." Bobby's cock is hard once again. Susan drops to her knees and takes the head in her mouth, tasting a mixture of her daughter's juices and cum as well as Bobby's cum. She bobs her head up and down on Bobby's length, taking more and more of it into her mouth. She pulls off of his cock and wipes cum from her chin. "Since you gave Kai all the attention there, maybe it's time you give me some."

Susan stands and grabs Bobby's erection, aiming it at her snatch. She rubs the head between her lips several times before lowering herself onto it. She sighs with pleasure as Bobby's cock sinks past her lips into her dripping wet hole. Susan plants one leg on the edge of the tub and leans against the back wall, giving Bobby better access to her. Bobby grabs her hips with both hands and sinks as far as he can into her pussy. "Oh fuck..." Susan sighs.

Bobby starts thrusting in and out of Susan, causing her to gasp and moan with pleasure. After playing with herself for so long, actually being fucked feels better than ever before for Susan. "That's it, fuck my tight pussy!" She reaches between her legs and starts rubbing her engorged clit.

Bobby slides out of her, his cock dripping her juices onto the shower floor. "Get on top baby." He lays back on the very messy shower floor, all the cum, lube and oil coating his back. He grips his cock, holding it straight up. Susan straddles Bobby and lowers herself onto his cock. Her body glistens with sweat and oil.

"Fuck baby you're so tight." Bobby groans as Susan lowers herself onto him. She smiles at him and begins to bounce up and down on his hard cock.

As she walks out of the room, Kai can feel two sets of eyes taking in every detail of her body from the rear. After she gets out of the bathroom, she listens carefully to see if her mother and Bobby talk about her. She smiles hearing Bobby and her mother talk about how speechless he is.

"You liked fucking her didn't you?" When she hears her mother say this, Kai blushes, wondering what his answer will be.

Kai waits in silence, listening for Bobby's reply. Finally, she hears, "Would you be mad if I said yes?" Kai smiles. Maybe we could do that again, that was the best sex I've had in a very long time.

Kai starts to creep away once again, but pauses when she hears her mother's voice, "Only if you would be mad that enjoyed watching that." Kai clamps a hand over her mouth to prevent her from gasping with surprise. Holy shit, mom enjoyed watching us fuck. Does that mean she'll want to do it again? Kai asks herself, deciding to leave as she hears her mother start to suck Bobby's cock.

When she steps into her shower, Kai turns the water on and pulls off the shower head. The oil washes off her body easily enough, but she wanted to more than just clean off. After washing the oil off, Kai turns the shower head upwards, directing it into her pussy.

She moans softly as the warm water stimulates her. With her other hand, Kai begins to rub her clit. Mom and Bobby are probably fucking right now... She thinks. For the first time ever, this thought turns Kai on and she starts rubbing her clit much faster, trying to work herself to orgasm. Holding the showerhead with her thighs, Kai rubs her clit and slips three fingers in and out of her pussy at the same time. This stimulation is too much for the young woman and she quickly pushes herself over the edge and cums hard.

Susan works herself to orgasm, bouncing up and down on Bobby's cock. Her breathing grows heavy, a combination of arousal and riding Bobby. Her breasts heave up and down, following the movements of her body. "Oh fuck... I'm getting close..." She gasps out. Bobby reaches between her legs and starts to slowly rub her clit with his thumb.

Several seconds later, Susan throws herself down as she cums. She cries out and leans forward against Bobby's chest as her cunt spasms around the cock buried inside of her. Bobby continues to rub her clit with one hand while fondling her breasts with the other. Susan finally stops cumming and continues to lay on top of Bobby, just grinding on his erection, shuddering. "Seems harder than it normally is."

Susan lifts her head and looks at him, "It was... after seeing you and Kai... fuck... I can't remember the last time... I was so turned on..." She sits up all the way and plants her hands on his chest, continuing to grind on him.

"I can feel it. Your soaking wet!"

Susan nods but says nothing in response and just keeps grinding on him. Bobby reaches up with both hands and starts feeling her tits. She goes back to riding him, going slower this time. After a few minutes of Susan's gasps and grunts filling the air, Bobby groans, "I'm close."

Susan gets off of his cock and takes the head in her mouth, stoking his length. Bobby groans and his cock starts to twitch for the second time that night. Susan eagerly swallows his hot load, gulping every drop down. When Bobby finishes cumming, Susan takes her mouth off of him and smiles.

"What?"

"I'm glad you went along with that. For a few minutes there, I was worried you would be angry at Kai and I."

Bobby shakes his head and stands, before helping Susan to her feet. "Surprised, yes, but I wasn't angry." He turns on the shower and leans against the far wall, letting Susan get cleaned off first. "This night has been so crazy. Just a once in a lifetime experience. If I hadn't had that meeting canceled, then none of this would have happened."

Susan turns to face him, "Who says it was a once in a lifetime thing?" She asks, a smile on her face. Bobby looks at her and shakes his head, a grin forming on his lips.

12