Learning and Growing Ch. 03

Story Info
Jim and Jill have more sexual adventures.
4.3k words
4.36
32.1k
17
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 12/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NerdySex
NerdySex
791 Followers

If you have read my two earlier stories, you know that my wife Jill and I are very creative in bed. I received my sex education at age 19 from her older sister Susan and husband Bob.

During my sexual awakening, Susan taught me how to truly satisfy a woman. I learned to fuck and to eat pussy. During my training I was very submissive to her direction. She encouraged Bob and me to play together and I learned how to give a decent blowjob. Bob fucked me in the ass. Although we tried several times, however, he couldn't take my cock more than a couple of inches. I found the guy-guy action pleasurable at the time but much preferred playing with Susan.

Susan encouraged me to eat her pussy after I fucked her. This became my all- time favorite way to satisfy her. Several times she had both of us fuck her and then had me lick up our copious cum from her pussy. Bob eventually joined in the pussy/cum eating but it really wasn't his thing.

Susan introduced me to Jill and we hit it off immediately. I found out later that she told Jill all about our adventures. We married some months later and are very happy together.

She is now 20 and I'm 22. We are both blond and slim. Friends tell us we make a beautiful couple. Jill has perky B cup breasts with up-tilted nipples. I am blessed with an 8 1/2" cock that is very fat, about 6 1/2" around at the head and 7" at the base. Some time ago we shaved each other and are now bare down there.

After a couple of month of dating we went to bed for the first time. I used all of my acquired skills to satisfy my virginal wife. Jill was an enthusiastic pupil. She couldn't get enough of my pussy eating, especially after we fucked. I suppose we both understood this was rather unusual sex play and made it even more exciting.

We have become an outgoing couple and have a number of friends near our age, mostly couples but a few singles. Jill and her girl friends go out for lunch fairly often. She tells me that the subject of sex comes up frequently. Her married friends complain about the technique (or lack thereof) of their husbands in bed. The single girls seem forever searching for a nice guy who's also good in bed. I tell Jill she is lucky that I have both attributes!

The first few luncheon dates Jill mostly listened to her friends talk candidly about their sex lives. I think guys are pretty closed mouth, at least us married guys. The singles do some bragging, of course. But Jill was quite surprised by the details her friends related.

"Jim, you wouldn't believe some of the conversation! Barb was going on and on about how quick her husband shoots, leaving her high and dry. Sounded like he doesn't last more than a couple of minutes. Then he pisses her off by turning over and going to sleep."

"What do your other friends say to that?"

"Well, some chimed in with similar comments. No one seemed nearly as frustrated as Barb. Pat told her she should get a dildo. Helen said she needed a lover on the side. That's how the conversations were going.

"Two weeks ago Pat started talking about the size of cocks. Apparently her husband Bill has a six inch cock. She said it wasn't as big as some of her prior boyfriends but he uses it well. And that it fit nicely in her butt. That started a whole round of conversation about anal sex."

"And?"

"Well, Pat was the only one in the group other than me that had ever been fucked in the ass. And I didn't say anything until later. The others were real curious. Pat gave a graphic description of how they went about it. Interesting subject, especially at lunch!"

"Did you learn anything?"

"Nope, they did it about the same way as when you use the dildo on me and when Bob fucked me in the ass that one time."

That was a year ago when we enlisted Susan to take some nude photos of us. The photo shoot turned into a very erotic time with me fucking Susan and Bob fucking Jill in both her pussy and ass. Prior to that Jill and I had played only with a dildo since my cock was too big. Bob's cock was smaller and she enjoyed the experience. We have some close-up photos of his cock in her ass. And other photos from that night.

"We need to keep trying with the larger dildo. Maybe I'll be able to get mine in you."

"I suppose. Pat's vivid description of her anal fun did get me going."

"By the way, your sister called. Wants you to call. They want to treat us to another vacation. What do you think?"

"I think they want to get you and me in bed with them. But you have been adamant about not sharing me with anyone. Even though it happened that one time."

"True, but he slipped it in so quickly I couldn't have stopped him. I was mad at him but eventually accepted it. Bob is your brother-in-law and somehow that made it different. Besides he had let me fuck Susan numerous times."

Plans were made. They took us on a ten-day cruise last year for our honeymoon. This time Bob booked a stay in Belize. Private bungalow and nearby nude beach were deciding factors. Jill and Susan went shopping almost every day. New beach wear, new swim suits, and other tropical clothes. This resort was apparently pretty ritzy and the girls got some really classy evening wear. Bob and I were even fitted for rental tuxes.

Belize was an up and coming Caribbean country and our resort was quite new, with a series of bungalows, with each two bungalows sharing a small pool. Our bungalow had two spacious bedrooms and a large main area. Our cost was probably half the cost on one of the more popular islands.

The flight via Miami was only a couple of hours, but traveling always wears me out. So after unpacking we all decided on short naps. Waking up after an hour or so I started rubbing Jill.

"Ready to go already?"

"You bet. Let me eat your pussy."

"OK, but I also want to suck you."

We are not really too good at 69. I get too distracted while eating Jill and she has a tendency toward pauses in her sucking me. But we weren't in a hurry and it was a very pleasurable start to our vacation.

"Fuck me."

I was ready, her pussy was juicy. I rubbed the head of my cock up and down her slit and pushed in almost all the way in one stroke. Then I backed out so just the head was in, barely spreading her lips. I fucked her with just the last two inches of my cock. She likes that and I do too. But I can only do it for a short time or I might cum way too early. I then started some deep strokes, going up to my balls, then back out. When I'm doing this Jill spreads her lips. Now I can pull my cock out completely on each stroke and back in without missing the spot.

Her pussy is very snug and makes my cock feel really good. Jill has been working on some pussy exercises. I push my cock in all the way and hold the position. She milks my cock with those fabulous pussy muscles. Without fail it will make me come. Before I shrink away I'll do some fast thrusts so she can also climax. My cock is covered with a frothy mix of our juices as I pull out.

"Eat me."

I was ready. She spread her legs wide apart. Her wet pink hole was open and leaking cum. Jill spread her lips apart and I started lapping my cum from her sticky pussy. I pushed my tongue into her wet hole. Jill let out a long groan as I licked up and down her slit. As I continued to suck more and more sperm and her juices came out. She squeezed her muscles and the last of my sperm landed on my tongue. She clamped her legs tightly around my head and came in a gush. I feasted on the extra juices.

"So good, so good. Show me."

I stuck out my tongue to show her my cum. During the two years we have been married I have tasted my cum many, many times. Others might think the thought of eating cum too gross but it has become our favorite.

There was a knock on our bedroom door.

"What are you guys doing in there? Still sleeping?"

"No, Jim was just sucking the last of his cum from my pussy."

"You guys, can't waste a minute. Hurry up, we're hungry."

We had some fu-fu drinks in the bar, the drink type with umbrellas. Seemed the thing to do. Dinner was a casual affair, and afterward the four of us strolled along the beach. The moon was nearly full. Susan reminded us that this was the nude part of the beach and maybe we should take advantage. We quickly stripped down, bundled our clothes near a palm tree and continued our beach stroll hand in hand. A nude beach was a first for Jill and me.

Along the way we twice met other couples who were fully clothed. We had to laugh at the penetrating looks and smiles that we received. Turning around, we headed back and put our clothes back on. The sexual temperature between us had risen perceptively.

Back at our bungalow, we stripped again and went into our little pool. Susan ask us if we ever thought about our cruise last year.

"Of course. Jim and I relive some of those moments. We have those pictures. Who could forget..."

Bob joined in, "Jill, I don't mind telling you I was surprised that you let me fuck you. And even more so, to then fuck you in the ass."

"If you recall, Bob, I was eating Susan's pussy at the time.

"You shouldn't have taken advantage of my distraction. I must admit, though, it really turned me on. And your ass fucking was a first for me. I remember every inch of your cock as it went in. Every inch! Jim uses a small dildo on me from time to time. He would dearly love to stick his cock in but it just won't fit. You know, Susan, you couldn't get it in either."

"Yeah, no matter how hard I tried, only a couple of inches was all I could manage. Bob couldn't either. I think we need to practice with the bigger dildo of yours."

"I brought it with me. How about giving the boys something to drool over? With your help maybe I can get most of it in. It's a little smaller than Jim's cock."

Jill went inside and found both dildos and lube.

"OK boys, let's see how it goes."

Jill laid on the lounge chair and spread her legs. Susan rubbed lube on her pussy and asshole. She started rubbing Jill's pussy with one hand while working the lubed-up small dildo into her butt. Without much difficulty the dildo went all the way in.

"OK, now ready for the big one?"

"Yeah, but you have to go real slow. Stop when I tell you."

Susan lubed up the bigger dildo and pressed the head on Jill's asshole. She moved it in and out about a half-inch with a rotating motion.

"OK, you can go a little deeper."

Over the next few minutes Jill took about half of the eight-inch dildo.

"That's all I can take, Susan. But it really was feeling good."

"Jim, would it be ok if Bob put his cock in my ass?"

I wasn't at all keen on him fucking my wife's pussy again but anal was, I suppose, ok.

Bob put some more lubrication on Jill's little hole and easily slipped his finger in. Her ass was already opened by the dildo. He finger fucked her with one and then two fingers.

"OK, I'm ready."

His cock hard as a rock, Bob got into position and lined up his cock. He pressed the head in just half an inch, then back out, then in about an inch. He held that position for a moment to let Jill get accustomed to his size.

"Go real slow! Just put the tip in for now. That's better. OK you can go a little deeper."

Bob eventually buried his 7" cock and started slow stroking. Susan continued to rub Jill's pussy and finger fucking her. The combination quickly brought Jill to a climax. I wished I had our camera but I suspect there will be other opportunities.

"Wow, that was even better than I remember from last year. Adding your fingers in my pussy pushed me over the top."

"Our pleasure. Jim needs some relief, don't you? Come over here and fuck me."

Jill didn't mind me playing with her sister. It had happened a number of times before Jill and I met. Like I remembered from those early sex ed sessions, Susan's pussy was snug. I'm somewhat bigger than Bob. We quickly established a good rhythm. I was on top, doggy style, our favorite position.

"Go deep, Jim. That's it. Slower. Now faster."

I responded well to her direction and put on a bit of display for my wife. Jill joined in, playing with my balls. When she stuck a finger deep into my raised butt I came in a gush.

"Don't forget, Jim, you need to eat my pussy now. Make me come."

And eat it I did. Her pussy was gaping wide and some of my cum was visible. She got on top of me and let the first dollop of my cum to drip into my mouth. Then I stuck my tongue in and lapped up more that was oozing out. Jill clamped her legs around my head. It was hard to breath, she was pulling my mouth so tightly into her pussy. I had my entire mouth on her pussy. My face was covered with her juices. Jill cried out with her climax.

"Wow!" Jill exclaimed. "That was so sexy watching. Jim, you really like doing that don't you? That is so decadent. If you ever let Bob fuck me again I want you to eat me just the same way. Maybe I'll have you both cum in me so there will be lots to lap up. My girl friends are already panting to get your tongue. Shall I share you?"

The thought of eating Jill's girl friends was one of my fantasies. Jill had shown them some photos we had taken, one of which was me eating her pussy after sex.

After a long day and some great sex we all hit the sack and slept like logs. The next couple of days went similarly. The only big change was that both Jill and Susan wanted to be DP'd with Bob in their ass and me in pussy. Naturally Bob and I had no objection, the biggest problem would be holding back until both girls had been fucked.

The first night we started with Susan. She got on top facing me and positioned my cock at her pussy. As she dropped down my cock slid in half way. A few more up and down hip movements and I was in. Bob straddled my legs and pressed his lubricated cock to her asshole. He slowly pushed, each stroke going a bit deeper. Susan started hip movements. We eventually got coordinated enough for both cocks to slide in and out.

"Bob, we need to stop. I'm close and we still need to DP Jill."

Over Susan's objections we pulled out. Jill mounted me and Bob worked his cock into her ass. Jill mimicked Susan's hip movements.

"How's the view back there?"

From his position Bob could watch our cocks go into her.

"Jill sure has a sexy ass. Looks great with my cock in it. I'll bet her pussy feels good."

"Sure does. Tight. I also feel your cock when you push in."

Bob and I didn't last much longer and came at about the same time. Jill was not there yet.

"Susan, quick, take a picture."

Cum was dripping from both of Jill's open holes as we pulled out.

"Jill, you have really been fucked. Wait until you guys see these photos."

Unfortunately pulling out as we did we left Jill high and dry. So Susan ate my cum from her sister's pussy and brought her to climax.

The next night we reversed and Susan received our loads and Jill then cleaned up Susan.

As it got closer to the weekend the nude beach became more crowded. Jill and I would get there about 10 AM when there were still some deck chairs and big umbrellas available. Stripping off our suits we would spend the next several hours watch the parade go by. Some older couples, not many couples our age, but quite a few single guys and girls, usually in small groups.

It was fun to compare notes about the physical attributes of the beach walkers. Jill naturally focused on cocks. I checked out the breasts and pussies. A couple of black guys, probably locals, strolled by several times checking out Jill. And she did likewise. Their cocks weren't hard but still hung down quite a ways. Both were uncircumcised, the first that Jill had ever seen.

"I wonder how big they get, they're already so big."

"Well you know what they say about black guys and their cocks?"

"No, what?"

"That they're really hung. Nine inch, ten, whatever. You interested?"

"Of course not but it's really hard not to notice how big they are."

"Well, you know there are showers and growers."

"What's that?"

"Showers are cocks that are pretty big while flaccid. Showing off as it were. So as big as their cocks look they might not get a whole lot bigger. On the other hand if they are growers they start small but grow a bunch."

"And what are you?"

"I think I'm more toward the shower type, maybe 6 inches or so flaccid, expanding to that 8 1/2 inches you like. But in diameter I might be more grower since I go from about one-inch diameter to well over two inches."

"That's why I like how you bulge in your swim suit, especially when I tease you. I notice how other women check you out. Your cock has a perfect combination of length and fatness. It really fills me up."

"We better talk about something else otherwise my 'growing' might start right here."

I took a short nap and woke up with voices close at hand. Our two black voyeurs were back, standing in front of Jill. She was at eye level with their cocks and made more eye contact there than at their faces. The conversation was fairly mundane, where we were from, were they locals (yes), and so forth. Seeing I was now awake, introductions were made. William and George worked in nearby restaurants and had a day off. They were originally from Haiti and came to Belize for better jobs.

I couldn't hardly believe it when my shy wife just came out and asked them about their uncircumcised cocks.

"Does it hurt when your cocks get so hard? What do you have to do?"

William, the more brazen of the pair, said "Let me show you" and proceeded to start stroking his long cock. Not to be upstaged George did likewise. We were sitting fairly close to the far edge of the beach and they were facing us. So not much risk of being noticed.

Both cocks started out already about seven inches but now were achieving some impressive size. The foreskins pulled back, the heads emerged. Both cocks were now standing impressively at attention.

"Jim, I can't believe these cocks. They must be ten inches or more!"

"Mine is ten inches, George's is maybe a bit longer."

"Yep, mine is longer than William's. Want to touch it?"

I could tell she wanted to. "Go ahead, Jill. If you don't you'll always wonder what it felt like."

Up until now she had only seen my cock and more recently Bob's. So I wasn't surprised by her curiosity. Especially give that the cocks were black, huge, and uncut.

Jill reached out and lightly touched George's cock. He moved a bit closer to Jill, and she leaned forward from her chair. Now she could rub the head and stroke the entire shaft.

"Look, Jim. I can put both of my hands on it. There are a couple of inches to go."

My wife's dainty white hands on this massive pole looked unbelievable. She moved one hand to his low-hanging balls while continuing to stroke his cock. It must have been quite a turn-on as well for him. After only a couple of minutes he started coming. Four or five big spurts shot on to my wife's hand. She rubbed some of the cum onto his cock and gave it several more strokes.

"Wow, that was a lot of cum. William, now your turn."

Jill still had cum from George on her hand. "Look, William, I'm putting your friend's cum on your cock. Does it feel good?"

Jill stroked his cock while she talked dirty. "I want you to come. I want to taste it." That thought caused poor William to explode into Jill's hands. She leaned over and kissed the head of his cock. "Mm, tastes good!"

"Missy, you are the sexiest woman I have ever met. Your husband is most lucky. Thank you."

They quickly backed away, their cocks starting to droop back down. Jill was rather embarrassed that she actually jerked them off. I told her that nothing really bad happened and that if necessary I would have put a stop to it.

That evening when we met up with Susan and Bob I related the incident to them. After a couple of drinks Jill became rather expansive about two guys and their uncircumcised cocks. She now had four cocks to compare with neither Bob nor I coming close in size to the two black ones.

NerdySex
NerdySex
791 Followers
12