Learning Bondage

Story Info
Secret fetishes & a deal to practice bondage on each other.
7k words
4.46
26.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sazaria
Sazaria
27 Followers

"Don't touch any....stuff, okay? Sit still until I come back." He left to change out of his uniform and to get us some drinks.

But of course I don't care what he says. There must be some embarrassing secrets in his room. He might have become some tough guy at the school but I have a hunch that he's still a real softie. If this goes well I will be able to take revenge for my humiliation. High school for us will be over within a handful of months. This is probably the last chance I have.

I shuffled through his comics and video games without finding anything out of the ordinary. I wondered if he had any porn.

Just as I thought so, my fingers brushed against a piece of rope at the farthest end of a drawer. As I pulled it out, a bundle of bdsm porn magazines came along with it.

My eyes nearly popped out of their sockets.

I had suspected that a serious guy like him might not even have any sort of porn anywhere around him. But boy was I wrong! He is into some pretty kinky shit.

The naked bodies on the magazines were erotic. It wasn't like hardcore porn, no matter how people categorize it. It was sensual and it was beautiful. As I flipped through the pages and admired the photographs of both men and women tied up, the same question kept ringing in my mind.

Does he want to tie up or be tied up? I explored the textures of the different ropes and the cushioned handcuffs that also came out of the same drawer.

I froze when I heard the door opening. He stood by the door, his hands latching onto the doorframe to steady himself. His face was all red but his expressions made me realize soon that it was more from anger than it was from embarrassment. He was seething.

Shit.

"I'm sorry. I was just bored and thought I could find something to read....I won't tell anyone and I'm really sorry for going through your stuff. I was just looking for magazines.."

"In my underwear drawer?"

"Huh?"

"You were looking for magazines in my underwear drawer?"

"No..uh...I just randomly came across this. I was...just about to close it...uh...what are you doing? I said I'm sorry!" I was trembling with fear as he moved closer towards me with balled fists and eyes on the ground. I knew all too well that my skinny self would be able to do nothing if he decided to shower me with his power punches.

He looked straight into my eyes and pulled my tie roughly so that I was now standing on my toes.

"Get out of my sight before I decide to break your nose. And if you dare talk to anyone else about what happened here today, you know things could go very wrong with your life." I huffed as he released the grip on my tie.

"I...understand. I'm really sorry I shouldn't have done that. You just stay so aloof and I wanted to get to know you better."

"You wanted to be my friend?"

"Yeah....sort of....I guess?" I tried to sense where this was going.

"Then help me once and I will forget this ever happened." How did his mood flip so suddenly? How did he become so calm and polite in an instant? Moreover, what kind of help did a guy like him need? How can I help? Is he going to make me do something illegal? He spoke again as he saw me hesitating.

"You're my friend, right? Then help me." I was in pure shock and couldn't help but give a slight nod as he smiled innocently. That creepy smile was giving me chills. I somehow felt that he wouldn't think twice before murdering me if I refused to help.

"What kind of help?" my voice cracked in the middle of the question as he chuckled with amusement.

"Don't be scared. Since you are the only person who knows about this secret interest of mine and is willingly going to keep my secret, you might as well help me practice my techniques."

"W-what?" I could feel the goosebumps on my arms as he explained his proposal in a husky voice. I could feel the heat on my cheeks. I should be afraid, not blushing, right now.

I stood with my back pressed against the chest of drawers as he came closer and closer. Much to my utter horror, he cupped my left cheek and leaned in towards my right and whispered. I was motionless.

"I always wanted to try these tying techniques on somebody. I am tired of practicing this on myself and also quite embarrassed to ask somebody else. I guess you, my friend, can help me now." He moved backwards as he stared at me with his pleading eyes.

"Y-you want me to tie you up?" I knew this option was highly unlikely but I still had hope.

"Yes, but later. First I want to tie you up. You can do the same to me later." He will let me tie him up?! And why would I let a boy, who might be having murderous intents after what I did, tie me up in his bedroom when we are all alone in this house?

"I..can't.." I was sure of my answer but was too scared of pissing him off. I was literally at his mercy even without being tied up.

"If you are scared that I may hurt you, don't be. If this goes well and you are ready to help me again in the future with similar practice sessions, it is logical for me to not hurt you. Besides, I am glad that you are not judging me and instead apologized sincerely. I won't beat you up. So can we start now?"

"Oh...okay." isn't he being super forgiving today? On any other day, I would have become a pile of broken bones long ago.

Wait. What the hell am I saying? Did I just agree to be tied up? This is not okay. But.....if he wanted to hurt me he could have forcefully tied me up easily. Why is he asking for my permission?

"Wait. Do I have the choice to refuse?" I asked unsure of where I will receive his power punch.

"Yes, you do. I will not force you to do this but I will be really glad if you could help me out. I think it is beneficial for you to get on my good side too. But regardless of your answer, we will both forget about my secret outside my room. You will not talk about it and I won't beat you up. So .....what do you say? Willing to help your friend?" he asked with a genuinely friendly smile. It was almost a smirk though.

How bad could it be? He's not being the usual jerk right now. I guess I could trust him this once. If I get uncomfortable, I won't come back ever. I sighed as I made my decision.

"Alright. But please stop if I say so." "sure. Now get on the bed." he replied bluntly.

I plopped down on the bed and waited for him to tie me up.

He held my hands tightly behind my back as he proceeded to wrap my wrists with a long piece of rope. Several knots later, he stopped.

I could feel the roughness of the rope and my skin itched slightly. My blood ran cold as I slowly realized how vulnerable I am to him. I cannot even run that fast now although it's just my hands that are tied.

He tied two ropes around my chest in an intricate manner. One of them went around my arms too and held them in place. Now, apart from my neck, I couldn't move my upper body.

"Since this is the first time, let's leave the neck. I don't want to scare you away." he mumbled with a smirk playing on his lips.

This was uncomfortable but still not that bad. I wanted to get over with this soon. Just as I was beginning to lose my fear, I felt his hands grab my shoulders firmly. He scooted closer to me with my arms almost touching his chest.

"Don't. Move." a shiver ran down my spine.

He placed a hand on my chest and rubbed my nipple over the shirt.

"S-stop...what are you doing? I said stop!" it wasn't painful or literally uncomfortable but I was still very bothered by it because he was turning me on. He wasn't hurting me but he was still misusing the permission that I granted him.

As I tried to stand up from the bed, he twisted my tie backwards and held me in place. I could still move away but not without a serious bruise on my neck. So I decided to protest while saying still.

"Enjoy what I am doing to you. I promise you will love it."

"I...said....stop." I took in sharp breaths as he continued to rub my nipples.

"Hahh...uhh...stop please..." I begged him to stop as he started pinching my nipples. They ached and I was all red with embarrassment. How could he do this to me after all those sweet words and why the fuck am I getting turned on?

"You liar. You said you'd stop!" I was squirming as he spread his legs around me. Now I was sitting between his legs and totally regretting my decision.

"Shut up and feel your downstairs." he said pointing at my crotch, still holding the tie firmly with his other hand.

"You are getting turned on. Just look at that flustered face of yours. You like it. I won't hurt you. So shut the fuck up and let me do what i'm doing."

"Lay down on the bed. I'll tie your legs." he pulled away and ordered me. I followed his order immediately. He confidently ordered me like he owned me.

He spread my legs and tied ropes around each leg such that it was completely folded back at my knees.

"I did a really bad job. I don't want to push you too much on the first day but this doesn't look good at all. Although I admit you look really cute."

I could feel my eyes brimming with tears.

"Stop it please. I want to go. I don't want to do this anymore." I starting sobbing and tears trickled down.

"Oh god....I'm so sorry. I should have stopped." He started unfastening the ropes. I was glad when I realized that he actually intended to keep his promise.

As he finally freed me from the ropes, he held my hand and started apologizing profusely.

"I really shouldn't have tried this with you. You know nothing about this. You must have been so scared. I...I just lost control. I'm sorry I didn't stop. Are you alright?" He asked me, his eyes filled with worry.

"Yes. I'm alright. But you did scare me to death. Why...would you do that?"

"What?"

"Why did you touch me that way? This deal is just about tying up."

"I ...don't know...I just wanted to."

"Okay..." I suddenly let out a sob as I said that.

"Fuck. I said i'm sorry. Why are you still crying? Please stop."

"No no....i'm alright. The sobs just continue for a while." I assured him.

There was an awkward silence in the room until he spoke up.

"Will you let me practice on you again if I let you do the same to me?"

"What?"

"Tie me up the way you want. But I want you to come again so I can practice this. Deal?"

The way he had tied me up showed he wasn't that experienced after all. He might be having some real equipments but when it came to bondage, I know as much as him if not more. I never really thought about trying this. I never found it to be anything special. It was just like other genres of porn and I watched it occassionally.

Just a few moments earlier, I had experienced the fear of giving up your body's freedom and being at someone else's mercy. And trust me, I would love to see this boy experience the same. He bosses us around all year. I could definitely use a few minutes of being the boss in the bedroom. I want to see a little fear in his eyes. A little helplessness. I won't really do anything to him. I honestly do want to be friends with him but I guess this friendship could begin with a revenge for my previous torments. And my 'friend' doesn't need to know about my intentions.

"How long do we have the house to ourselves?" I asked gaining a little confidence.

He sharply raised an eyebrow with a questioning look on his face before reluctantly answering, "Another couple of hours or more. Why?"

"Because when I make a deal, I don't waste my portion of benefits. I have to be tied up again and this is probably the only chance I get to tie you up. I want to try the styles I have always seen in the videos, if you don't mind, of course. And then we can continue with your benefits on another day. What do you say?"

"Great." he grinned. "Never expected you to be so enthusiastic about this. There are more ropes and stuff in the last drawer so choose what you want. Oh and lock the door." He laid down on the bed and stared at the ceiling.

I locked the door silently, still quite afraid to do something that annoys him. I crouched in front of the last drawer. I pulled it open to see a bunch of ropes with small colorful sex toys scattered all over.

"Whoa. Where did you get all of this?"

"Online. Mom doesn't ever bother asking where all of my pocket money goes. So I spend a lot of it on these things."

"Oh okay..."

"Why did you start crying by the way? I wasn't hurting you, was i? What were you so scared of?" he questioned, in spite of knowing the obvious answer.

"Um...i don't know really. You could say I felt too vulnerable. It was so strange and then you just creeped me out when you touched my....nipples...and then I assumed you would do something creepy again if I didn't stop you. I was scared I admit but the tying up part was actually okay. The perverted stuff wasn't. It was a bit dumb of me to start crying though." I paused for a few seconds before throwing the main question.

"If I didn't start crying, you would have done something more, isn't it?"

"Maybe. Maybe not." He replied still staring at the ceiling.

I picked up just a few ropes and a pair of handcuffs but I made a mental inventory of everything in the drawer.

"Sit up and put your hands behind your head," I ordered.

He laughed lightly, "I see you're getting bossy. Don't forget I can still beat you up if I want to."

"Yeah I know..." I sang, surprised by my own bravery.

He followed my orders and I attached the handcuffs onto his wrists. The cuffs were soft and fluffy. Definitely better than those ropes.

"What about our project?" he asked as I started working on the ropes.

"We can do that after your mom comes home" I smirked.

He shook his head and sighed deeply. I could see the hint of a smile on his lips.

I tied the ropes tightly around his arm and forearm. He couldn't move his hands much and even the little remaining freedom was going to vanish soon. I admired my work and I enjoyed watching him get slightly more uncomfortable by the second.

"Fold your legs and spread them wide." He did as told.

I tied his legs just like his arms, bent completely at the knees. I further connected the ropes around the arms and legs with two pieces of thin and pulled them taut so he couldn't close his legs anymore.

"Damn, you're doing a good job," he remarked. "I was trying to go easy on you but you have no mercy." The smirk never left both of our lips.

He tried getting up but failed and chuckled as he gave up trying to move.

"I should take lessons from you. I thought...." he quickly shut up as I starting raising his shirt, slowly uncovering his toned and slightly muscular abdomen.

"Okay...now YOU are creeping me out." I smiled as I continued raising the shirt.

"STOP. I get it. You are pissed that I touched you. You can do the same, okay? Just stop trying to strip me....or whatever you are trying to do." I completely raised his shirt and looked at his exposed chest. It was really hard to keep a straight face after looking at his baffled expressions.

I circled his nipple with a finger only to see his eyes widen.

"Over the cloth. Over the cloth! This is fucking creepy..... Just pull down the damn shirt, you bastard!" I grabbed his neck with my left hand softly enough to not hurt him even slightly and held him down with a firm hand on his chest.

"Okay this deal was the worst idea of my life." he almost choked on his own saliva. I could feel him trembling. I didn't really apply any force on him and he was pissing his pants. I gave him a warm smile.

I leaned into his ears. "Shut up idiot. I won't hurt you and i'm sure you'd love this just as much as I did." and I wasn't lying. It was thrilling to be tied up. I might have been scared since it was the first time but i'd definitely do it with him again.

"Stop choking me then!" he started thrashing around.

"I am not choking you! Are you stupid? I am holding you down by your chest and not your neck. See?" he calmed down as he realized I was telling the truth. The hand around his neck was light as a feather.

"Okay but stop it now. I've had enough."

"Oh no. You want me to let you practice on me everyday and I can't even do this? Not a fair deal at all." I said in a mocking tone.

"Everyday?" he raised his eyebrows at my sudden committment.

"Yes. At least for a week. I want to try it out. But i'll have these longer session on the weekends. You can have shorter ones on the weekdays."

"Okay..."

"Good." I continued rubbing his nipples as he laid there motionless. I started lightly pinching his nipples and intently stared at his gorgeous sculptured face. His sharp jawline, plump lips, dark hair and brown eyes, all of which I truly noticed for the first time, increased my heart beat.

"Stop staring at me, bitch."

"Tch tch. You forget that you are at my mercy now?" He yet again raised another perfect eyebrow as if challenging me to do something further. His confidence gradually melted away as my hand strayed southwards.

"W-what are you doing?" He was officially scared to death now. This was the fear I was waiting for.

"What do you think?" I asked as I lightly placed my palm on the crotch of his sweatpants.

"Oh god....fuck..." he tried to squirm away while I held him in place, this time actually by the throat. He then tried closing his legs in vain.

"You'll feel good. I promise." I slowly rubbed his crotch and stopped when I felt some movement beneath my fingers. My eyes shot upwards only to see him facing away from me. Redness crept up him neck and cheeks. Even his ears were starting to get red.

"Oh my god...you are getting turned on" I said to rub it in even more.

"Shut the fuck up, will you?" I grabbed his dick over the pants as soon as he raised his voice.

"Don't raise your voice. At least not as long as you are tied up like this in front of me." he shut his mouth and tried his best not to look into my eyes.

"How cute" I whispered into his ears as soon as he lost his composure for a second and let out a little moan. I couldn't keep myself calm anymore. I kissed him on the neck and sucked on it lightly.

"Okay now stop it. Stop harassing me this way. You are going way too far. Man, I can't believe i'm saying this but you realise that I can scream for help, right?"

"No, you can't. I can jump out of this ground floor window very easily before your neighbors arrive and see you tied up like this. And what if I decide to misplace your pants a little bit before leaving? Wouldn't that be embarrassing?"

"I-I can't believe this. I really wish tears would roll down my eyes and you'd stop just like I did. But I can't even cry. Okay....please? Please let me go."

"Ah well, jokes apart, I don't intend to embarrass you in front of people. Nor do I intend to go any further unless you allow me to do so."

"I don't allow you to do so." he spat back immediately.

"Consider the deal again. We both had fun with this shit. If you tell me to stop, the deal stops here. If you let me play with you a little longer, you can do the same to me for the next five days straight. You really don't want to experiment on me? I promise you won't be injured." I smiled as I waited for his response.

"Alright. Ugh I don't know why i'm agreeing to this but okay! I will pay you back with some interest. But first, what exactly do you plan to do to me?" he was calm for a moment before the calmness quickly evaporated again to be replaced by nervousness.

"You tell me that it hurts and I stop. That's pretty much all of it. Since it's easy to figure out if i'm actually hurting you, don't bother lying."

"You aren't going to fuck me there, right?"

"No. But only because that would hurt like a motherfucker. And I can't hurt you according to the deal" I wriggled my eyebrows as he stared at me unbelievingly.

"Now, if you agree to continue this today, I won't stop unless you feel pain or your mother returns." His reaction was a mixture of shoxk and fear.

Sazaria
Sazaria
27 Followers
12